ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you right wing nut cases, I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about peoples genders. It’s like you guys are obsessed with it.

I'm pretty sure that it's people on your side that made this an issue. There were always only two genders until the left told us otherwise.

Much like your posts, it's simply drivel and disinformation to get people to stop paying attention to other stuff that matters. This debate does matter but so do others. This one gets more attention because it's ridiculous and inflames passion.

Be cause I quoted a story from NBC? The point is they reference an independent study. No argument that all news sources slant their news, its just that Fox is one of the worst. Biden and Dem bashing 24/7. I have no problem with that except if you use Fox as your main source of info then you aren’t getting a real perspective. They politicize everything, same as MSNBC. There was a study showing most Fox viewers never use any other source. I see it on here all the time, especially regarding energy.

I watch Fox merely as a complement to other sources.
OK.... Let's look at where mainstream media sources got it wrong:
  1. Russian disinformation
    1. Putin hacked the 2016 election
    2. Server at Trump Tower connected to the Kremlin
  2. Steele Dossier
    1. Peeing prostitutes
    2. Trump in cahoots with Putin et al
    3. "Walls are closing in..."
    4. Mueller Report - "...does not exonorate the President"
  3. Cov Cath kids
  4. Saint George Floyd
  5. Covid-19
    1. Covid origins
    2. Trump tells people to drink bleach
    3. Vaccines stop the spread....
  6. Black Lives Matter
  7. Russian Disinformation - Part 2
    1. Hunter Biden's laptop
    2. Joe's China connections

This is just a partial non-exhaustive list. I don't remember Fox News being involved in any of these sins of commission and omission.

Is Fox News slanted? - their opinion shows definitely are. Their actual news division is head and shoulders over their competition.

There's a large flock of sheep that eagerly laps up whatever the MSM media decides it wants them to know and tells them what to think. It's really sad to see.

2. Steele Dossier
    1. Peeing prostitutes
  3. Cov Cath kids
  4. Saint George Floyd
  5. Covid-19
    1. Covid origins
  6. Black Lives Matter
    1. Hunter Biden's laptop

This is just a partial non-exhaustive list. I don't remember Fox News being involved in any of these sins of commission and omission.

Is Fox News slanted? - their opinion shows definitely are. Their actual news division is head and shoulders over their competition.

There's a large flock of sheep that eagerly laps up whatever the MSM media decides it wants them to know and tells them what to think. It's really sad to see.
So much wrong.

1. Russia absolutely interfered in the 2016 election. This was proven in the Mueller report.
2. Steele dossier. This was never reported as “fact.” In fact, the major networks didnt even publish it. Buzzfeed did.
3. Covington. Yep. They were wrong.
4. George Floyd. He was brutally murdered and his attacker convicted. I don’t know what else you are arguing. No one claimed he was a Saint, just that he didn’t deserve to die.
5. Covid. The current scientific consensus is that it didn’t start in a lab. Why wouldn’t they report that. We all heard and saw Trumps statement about injecting bleach. His own words were to blame. Vaccines and masks do reduce the spread. No one claimed they eliminate it.
6. BLM. Of course the left is more sympathetic and supported their right to protest, while the right focused on the riots. What’s your point?
7. Hunters laptop was reported, Yes, they weren't able to verify its authenticity until recently, but most knew it was real. What are Joe’s China connection. I must have missed those. Trump has China connections as well. Nothing illegal about it.

You are doing exactly what you are accusing the Left of doing. It seems you have lapped up every antiBiden story while ignoring all of Trumps mistakes. Don’t act like you or Fox is above it all. And no, Fox News absolutely slants their stories as much or more than CNN. That’s why many of their news anchors have quit up in disgust. It just doesn’t bother you.Do you even watch CNN or are just taking the snippets Fox comments on.

You conveniently forgot to mention the Fox/Trump election fraud hoax. How was that covered. BTW, I have a long list of Misreporting by Fox. So your list is hardly unique.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
I'm pretty sure that it's people on your side that made this an issue. There were always only two genders until the left told us otherwise.

Much like your posts, it's simply drivel and disinformation to get people to stop paying attention to other stuff that matters. This debate does matter but so do others. This one gets more attention because it's ridiculous and inflames passion.
First of all, I’ve never spoken about genders OTB. That’s you all. Not that I care, but you seem to be mixing up the word gender and the wind sex. There have always been queers and trannies. Gender is just a way to describe.them. I have no idea how many different ones there are. I don’t really care what people are or call themself. Live and let live.

Sure, the people in that group make a big deal about it after years of being discriminated against. But you guys are obsessed with them. Not sure why.

Last edited:
LOL...BS. You feel stupid and now you're lying and spinning.
LOL. My first post was an admission of guilt. Then of course I pivoted, and you took me seriously.

No, I don’t feel stupid. I used the wrong word. It happens. Do you want a prize.

Let me EXPLAIN the difference here. NO ONE watches MSNBC...EVERYONE watches FNC. Does that hint anything to you?
By EVERYONE, you must mean you and your redneck buddies. Yes, we know. That’s why you guys all live in a bubble.

2. Steele Dossier
    1. Peeing prostitutes
  3. Cov Cath kids
  4. Saint George Floyd
  5. Covid-19
    1. Covid origins
  6. Black Lives Matter
    1. Hunter Biden's laptop

As a test, do me a favor and list all the proBiden stories that Fox reports on. Surely this should be easy as they are so fair and balanced as you claim. I watch Fox News, I must have missed those.

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....

Last edited:
As a test, do me a favor and list all the proBiden stories that Fox reports on. Surely this should be easy as they are so fair and balanced as you claim. I watch Fox News, I must have missed those.
TBH, Don’t remember too many pro-Biden pieces on Fox. Just like there’s no pro-Trump coverage on CNN / MSNBC.

Reactions: nail1988

We KNOW the difference....THEIR side is trying to change the science. He is such a boob! I swear...you can get a FULL box of rocks, and squeeze more brains out of them than he has. Plain STUPID

BSC911 said:

Can you find one anywhere? are there any?

So much wrong.

1. Russia absolutely interfered in the 2016 election. This was proven in the Mueller report.
2. Steele dossier. This was never reported as “fact.” In fact, the major networks didnt even publish it. Buzzfeed did.
3. Covington. Yep. They were wrong.
4. George Floyd. He was brutally murdered and his attacker convicted. I don’t know what else you are arguing. No one claimed he was a Saint, just that he didn’t deserve to die.
5. Covid. The current scientific consensus is that it didn’t start in a lab. Why wouldn’t they report that. We all heard and saw Trumps statement about injecting bleach. His own words were to blame. Vaccines and masks do reduce the spread. No one claimed they eliminate it.
6. BLM. Of course the left is more sympathetic and supported their right to protest, while the right focused on the riots. What’s your point?
7. Hunters laptop was reported, Yes, they weren't able to verify its authenticity until recently, but most knew it was real. What are Joe’s China connection. I must have missed those. Trump has China connections as well. Nothing illegal about it.

You are doing exactly what you are accusing the Left of doing. It seems you have lapped up every antiBiden story while ignoring all of Trumps mistakes. Don’t act like you or Fox is above it all. And no, Fox News absolutely slants their stories as much or more than CNN. That’s why many of their news anchors have quit up in disgust. It just doesn’t bother you.Do you even watch CNN or are just taking the snippets Fox comments on.

You conveniently forgot to mention the Fox/Trump election fraud hoax. How was that covered. BTW, I have a long list of Misreporting by Fox. So your list is hardly unique.
This is such TOTAL outright lies...you need to go to confession, son...or you will be in trouble one day. I se NOTHING you typed here that is the truth. N O T O N E thing (OK...#3 is) the rest are 100% indisputable lies. god help you if you truly believe any of that.

Fox is garbage now that the Murdoch sons and Paul Ryan are running it. They finally found a way to get rid of O'Reilly and they have neutered Hannity and Ingraham. Tucker they will tolerate for now cause he still does massive numbers. But so did O'Reilly, and they eventually found a way to ax him. They will eventually get Tucker as well.
Agree with all of this. FNC is a "fox" in the hen house. Those kids are WOKE as hell. Same w Paul Ryan. But they have the smartest , most beautiful women on the entire TV...so I have to watch. I do watch WAY, WAY less than I used to.

First of all, I’ve never spoken about genders OTB. That’s you all. Not that I care, but you seem to be mixing up the word gender and the wind sex. There have always been queers and trannies. Gender is just a way to describe.them. I have no idea how many different ones there are. I don’t really care what people are or call themself. Live and let live.

Sure, the people in that group make a big deal about it after years of being discriminated against. But you guys are obsessed with them. Not sure why.

I never said anything about you in particular or this board. But it was absolutely the left that made gender (or whatever the hell "wind sex" is) an issue.

I'm all about living and let live. But it's gone well beyond that...and I suspect you know that too.

TBH, Don’t remember too many pro-Biden pieces on Fox. Just like there’s no pro-Trump coverage on CNN / MSNBC.
Exactly. But somehow you think they are fair and balanced. The difference is that Biden doesnt call into CNN every week and their hosts dont grovel at his feet like Fox did. CNN is hitting on inflation hardships daily.

Maybe Biden should just call it Fake News.

Exactly. But somehow you think they are fair and balanced. (They are more so than CNN & MSNBC; we’ll have to agree to disagree on this one.) The difference is that Biden doesnt call into CNN every week and their hosts dont grovel at his feet like Fox did. (Can’t really argue with this.) CNN is hitting on inflation hardships daily. (Really? Are they amplifying the “Putin Price Hike” canard that Biden’s trying to peddle? I only watch snippets of MSNBC/CNN when I’ll switch over during a commercial break on Fox or if the topic being discussed doesn’t interest me. I can’t say that I’ve even seen them holding Joe to account - generally they run interference for him by blaming the GOP, etc)

Maybe Biden should just call it Fake News. (Perhaps he should. He’s still got 85-90% of the legacy media watching his back)
My reply…. Have a great day.

This is such TOTAL outright lies...you need to go to confession, son...or you will be in trouble one day. I se NOTHING you typed here that is the truth. N O T O N E thing (OK...#3 is) the rest are 100% indisputable lies. god help you if you truly believe any of that.
That just proves my point.. Your media sources tell you Trump is the greatest president ever, he can do no wrong, and the election was stolen from him. That’s what your echo chamber says so of course you would believe it. You can’t think in any way other than partisan terms.

Still waiting on your Trump criticism. Surely you can find something. Then I’ll give you my Biden criticism.

Last edited:
I never said anything about you in particular or this board. But it was absolutely the left that made gender (or whatever the hell "wind sex" is) an issue.

I'm all about living and let live. But it's gone well beyond that...and I suspect you know that too.
Of course. Its the left that historically cares more about the marginalized in our society. Whether it’s women’s rights, black rights, gay rights, etc. But it it’s not my fight, and I hardly care, so you’ll have to ask someone else.

I’ll ask you, why does it upset “your side” so much for them to want to be accepted into society? Is it a moral issue? Do you accept adulterers (eg. Trump), nonChristians,, atheists, Muslims, etc. or should they be shamed as well?

Of course. Its the left that historically cares more about the marginalized in our society. Whether it’s women’s rights, black rights, gay rights, etc. But it it’s not my fight, and I hardly care, so you’ll have to ask someone else.

I’ll ask you, why does it upset “your side” so much for them to want to be accepted into society? Is it a moral issue? Do you accept adulterers (eg. Trump), nonChristians,, atheists, Muslims, etc. or should they be shamed as well?

Your way off course. It's not gay rights (or rights for any of the groups that you mentioned) that bothers me. It's the attempt at extra or special rights that bothers me.

If you are a woman, gay or black, your rights are protected by the same laws that protect my rights as a heterosexual white male. However, if you seek some protection of law that gives you the right to something that isn't afforded to me, like government funded gender reassignment or more strict protection for discrimination against women, then you want EXTRA SPECIAL rights.

I'm against extra special rights as they cheapen the guarantees of everyone else. I hope that explains my position.

Biden even loses twink Donnie Lemon from #fakenews CNN yet the sheep like my good

buddies @BSC911 @kalimgoodman @jimbo1313R are still believers in this stiff 🤔

CNN’s Lemon ‘Despite What President Biden Says, Inflation Was a Major Concern Way Before’ War​

I haven't watched a second of Fox since Election Night 2020. Them calling AZ for Hiden the second the polls closed with less than a percent of the vote in, and Trump having over 80% of the vote, was all I needed to see to know that there was no point watching them.

I will say, while I was still watching them, I could see that the weekend programming was where they were grooming their youngsters to spin liberal propaganda. They had Leland Vickers or whatever his name is and about 5 twentysomething babes, all hardcore libbers. The content on the weekends was indistinguishable from CNN. That was another sign Fox was done. I'm sure most of those clowns have now been promoted to weekday and weeknight slots.
They changed their tune QUICKLY after the election. They accomplished what they went out for...then fired all of their libs, and went mostly to the right on every show.

That just proves my point.. Your media sources tell you Trump is the greatest president ever, he can do no wrong, and the election was stolen from him. That’s what your echo chamber says so of course you would believe it. You can’t think in any way other than partisan terms.

Still waiting on your Trump criticism. Surely you can find something. Then I’ll give you my Biden criticism.
It proves your point in Bizarro world, son. And yo your criticism's...I do not care so much what personal things you do not like about Trump....I care about results. Trump was 10,000 times better at helping America, and Brandon is destroying us. Not even close. LASTLY... WHO would you rather represent your family name...Trumps kids..or Brandons? P:LEASE answer.

It proves your point in Bizarro world, son. And yo your criticism's...I do not care so much what personal things you do not like about Trump....I care about results. Trump was 10,000 times better at helping America, and Brandon is destroying us. Not even close. LASTLY... WHO would you rather represent your family name...Trumps kids..or Brandons? P:LEASE answer.
Are you kidding me? I’d have to change my name if I was a Trump. He’s petty, childish, and a wannabe autocrat who loves Putin and other dictators. Only you cult members respect that clown. Normal people see him for what he is.

Biden is well respected on both sides of the isle.

Are you kidding me? I’d have to change my name if I was a Trump. He’s petty, childish, and a wannabe autocrat who loves Putin and other dictators. Only you cult members respect that clown. Normal people see him for what he is.

So just to make sure you understand...you would rather have a crack head son, that has never had a REAL job, that slept with his dead brothers wife right after he died, that sells access to his STUPID father, than 3 ALL AMERICAN TYCOONS? Yep...the stupid is STRONG with you! But then again...you have no ethics, OR morals...so it does make sense!

PLEASE EXPLAIN if he is "so well respected" LOLOLOLOL Seems like only a few IDIOTS still feel this way to me! I hope you read this and educate yourself. I really feel sorry for ANYONE this dumb!

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Not your best troll. Do better.
See comments from MCConnell, Graham, etc. They may not agree with his policies, but they respect him as a person. Trump had zero respect from Dems, or even most Pubs. They just barely tolerated him.

McConnell much preferred working with Biden and heaped praise on him in his book, often at Obama’s expense. “I could tell him how far we could go, and he would reciprocate, unlike Obama,” McConnell wrote. McConnell would also be the only Republican senator to attend the funeral of Biden’s beloved eldest son, Beau, in 2015. And in December 2016, McConnell took to the Senate floor to pay tribute to then-outgoing Vice President Biden.

PS. In before you call MCConnell a RINO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT