ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon should never have waged his war on the US O & G industry. Brandon should never have thrown the southern border wide open. I listened to WBAP yesterday on the way home from work. Never have drug cartels had a more friendly ally in the White House than Pal Joey.

Why did he do this if the president does not have the ability to control fuel prices? Please help us out here, son.
Because he's a politician (not a RHINO). It's all optics for now but will help in the long run. You can't just wish away a dependence on fossil fuels.

But you are correct, it will have zero effect on current gas prices but maybe it will get the naive on Fox to shut up.

Last edited:
Brandon should never have waged his war on the US O & G industry. Brandon should never have thrown the southern border wide open. I listened to WBAP yesterday on the way home from work. Never have drug cartels had a more friendly ally in the White House than Pal Joey.
LOL. Things have never been better in our industry. Remember when you said he banned fracking, then said he banned drilling, etc.

Maybe if you had actually passed a Mensa test you wouldn't keep falling for this stuff.

Last edited:
Since you were giving someone grief over Grammer recently, I figured this was a good time to let you know that isle is a small island or peninsula.

Aisle OTOH is a passageway, typically between rows or seats.

Unless you meant that Biden is well respected on the edges of some unnamed tiny island somewhere. Which, given his approval rating, would be noteworthy.
Grammar, not Grammer. But you are correct, wrong homonym.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Because he's a politician (not a RHINO). It's all optics for now but will help in the long run. You can't just wish away a dependence on fossil fuels.

But you are correct, it will have zero effect on current gas prices but maybe it will get the naive on Fox to shut up.
How does it help in the long run?

Grammar, not Grammer. But you are correct, wrong homonym.

I'll own it but if you'll notice, it's capitalized too. Kelsey Grammer I guess??? S21 autocorrect truly sucks. I never had this issue with the 9.

Still, I should have caught it and I award you 1 point.

LOL. Things have never been better in our industry.

I'll say it again, if you are truly an oil and gas man, the woods are full of them. I call BS

BILLINGS, Mont. — The Interior Department on Friday said it's moving forward with the first onshore sales of public oil and natural gas drilling leases under President Joe Biden, but will sharply increase royalty rates for companies as federal officials weigh efforts to fight climate change against pressure to bring down high gasoline prices.

The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s

I'll say it again, if you are truly an oil and gas man, the woods are full of them. I call BS

BILLINGS, Mont. — The Interior Department on Friday said it's moving forward with the first onshore sales of public oil and natural gas drilling leases under President Joe Biden, but will sharply increase royalty rates for companies as federal officials weigh efforts to fight climate change against pressure to bring down high gasoline prices.

The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s

Good find. More lipstick on a frog from the Brandon administration

Good find. More lipstick on a frog from the Brandon administration

And again, this is after an 80% reduction in nominated acreage. So 50% increase in royalties and 80% reduction in acreage.

Our O&G guy can confirm but about a year ago I read something that said that the US government makes approximately 50 cents per gallon of gas sold in this country whereas the oil companies make 7 cents per gallon.

Don't hold me to those numbers as I'm going off memory.

In that context, he's a human, not a RHINO, which most of us already knew.

If you were talking in a political context, it should have been RINO (Republican In Name Only).

As to you, it's now and always been,
BS-C911 = 💩

If you were talking in a political context, it should have been RINO (Republican In Name Only).

BS-C911 = 💩
Derp.. I was mocking your fellow Trumper

Happy Easter everyone. See you at Mass.

BS-C911 = 💩
This guy. But thanks for the clarification.

We do not like McConnel either, son. He is an establishment RHINO. Do not CARE whether some sleaze bag politician likes Trump. REAL AMERICANS love him. That is what counts

LOL. Things have never been better in our industry. Remember when you said he banned fracking, then said he banned drilling, etc.

Maybe if you had actually passed a Mensa test you wouldn't keep falling for this stuff.
I have never said Brandon banned fracking.

I have answered questions designed to measure one's ability to reason in a class room M test session on these pages. Questions you can't answer in your wildest dreams. Such as this one. nail and BamaFan1137 were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

You might recall the thread BamaFan and the sock drawer. Math's simplest equation is completely foreign to you as is reading comprehension.

I have answered questions designed to measure one's ability to reason in a class room M test session on these pages. Questions you can't answer in your wildest dreams. Such as this one. nail and BamaFan1137 were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older?

You might recall the thread BamaFan and the sock drawer. Math's simplest equation is completely foreign to you as is reading comprehension.
Yes, yes you did. I posted it in the other thread.

And yes, we know all about your fake Mensa test. You may have mentioned it once or twice before.

Happy Easter.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

I
Gee, it’s almost like you don’t realize there is a search function. Just like your fake Mensa claims, this is another lie.

Score another one for BSC

Rick Roberts on WBAP played sound bytes of Beijing Biden saying he was going to close down fracking. It took a while.

Levin suggests the Court may fear a Communist takeover of the Senate and the Court may want to butter up to Biden. Democrat Manchin says no way he'll vote to pack the Court, Green New Deal, ban fracking, defund police or open border.

LOL. Says the Trumper whose cult leader paid zero taxes. Surely this is a troll.

And another. LOL.

Nobody is obligated to pay more taxes than legally required. Trumpers complaining about Biden paying a quarter of his income in taxes. You can’t make this stuff up.

Hell, he paid a higher percentage than I did. He needs a better accountant.

Reading comprehension is not a long suit for you is it?
I see a lot of posts about banning fracking and drilling. Neither of which he did. You got caught in other lie.

It’s OK, you still have your fake Mensa you can fall back on.

😎

Last edited:
Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....

The border situation is similar to McConnell's reframing of the court. It is in the hope of creating medium and long term change. "Demographics is destiny".

So after F-ing up, he's sort of half-a$$Ed trying to un-F it? And you see this as a win? 😂

And did you bother to read your own article? 😂

"approximately 173 parcels on roughly 144,000 acres, an 80 percent reduction from the acreage originally nominated," BLM stated.

If you're an O&G man, then the woods are full of them.
Yeah, of course I read it. Did you expect him to just roll over and give our industry everything we want? This is a positive development in his war on fossil fuels, which he is having to face reality on. I applaud him for that realization.

Increases supply from the SPR. You criticize
Backs off his leasing moratorium. You criticize.

Gee, it’s almost like you are such a partisan you will criticize anything he does. So dishonest.

How does it help in the long run?
It depends on the property, but it can take five years or more from the initial lease (which haven’t been issued yet) to initial production (if any). There is a lot of planning involved. That it why people in the industry know it won’t have any current impact on the price at the pump, but the Fox hounds don’t know any better.

It depends on the property, but it can take five years or more from the initial lease (which haven’t been issued yet) to initial production (if any). There is a lot of planning involved. That it why people in the industry know it won’t have any current impact on the price at the pump, but the Fox hounds don’t know any better.
Another BS lie

• Haha
Another BS lie
You obviously know nothing about the oil and gas industry. Best to stick to selling used cars.

Developing New Oil and Gas Fields​

While new wells in developed reservoirs can be drilled and brought online in a matter of months, timelines for production from new fields stretch for years because they have complex permitting requirements and require the construction of infrastructure such as pipelines and storage facilities.

One study found the world's largest oil and gas fields averaged 5.5 years from discovery to first production and took 17 years of production on average to reach peak output.10 Chevron Corporation's (CVX) Gorgon natural gas development project off the coast of Australia took 30 years to progress from discovery to construction and nearly six more years to start producing liquefied natural gas.1

Another victory for BSC.

Last edited:
Just a FYI -- The Supreme Court has ruled that ANY citizen is allowed to reduce their taxes by ANY Legal method available to them. Zero taxes should be everyone's goal.

The Federal Government was supposed to support themselves with
Duties and Tariffs, plus innerstate commerce, taxes on U.S. Corporations, and income from stocks & bonds.
JMOHO, but the IRS should be prosecuted under the RICO Act for going after the wages of citizens.

And can anyone here give me the Federal Registry number for any law (not code, because codes require an enabling law to be in effect), that requires a citizen of the Republic of Florida to pay a Federal Income Tax on their earned WAGES? Note: Wages are not Income by definition.

To my knowledge, the last time that such a law existed was during WWII, called the Victory War Tax, which was rescinded in 1947 at the end of WWII.

Personally, I pay every tax that I legally owe, and I don't mind doing so, but there is no such thing as
'Paying Your Fair Share,' which is IRS-speak for you're stupid....

Last edited:
Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....

Yeah, of course I read it. Did you expect him to just roll over and give our industry everything we want? This is a positive development in his war on fossil fuels, which he is having to face reality on. I applaud him for that realization.

Increases supply from the SPR. You criticize
Backs off his leasing moratorium. You criticize.

Gee, it’s almost like you are such a partisan you will criticize anything he does. So dishonest.

You forgot...I also criticized him for increasing federal royalties by 50%. The first increase, ever, since its inception in 1920.

This post from you is simply too ridiculous to ridicule further. You aren’t in O&G friend. That's an absolute lie.

Did you expect him to just roll over and give our industry everything we want? This is a positive development in his war on fossil

😂🤣😂

"Gas prices are ridiculous. To help combat that, I'm announcing today a 50% increase on royalties for oil drilled on federal lands."

Joe Biden

That's freaking genius @BSC911

Last edited:
😂🤣😂

"Gas prices are ridiculous. To help combat that, I'm announcing today a 50% increase on royalties for oil drilled on federal lands."

Joe Biden

That's freaking genius @BSC911
Uh, it’s only for future leases. And he never said it would impact gas prices. That’s only what idiots believe. Here’s your sign.

Is it everything we wanted? Of course not. Is it better than nothing. Of course it is. Economics will still drive the decisions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT