ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘ve tried to explain this to nonMensa members like @Sunburnt Indian 😎 but some people just aren’t capable of understanding.

Prices Are Global, Not Local​

A fundamental economic concept called the law of one price can help us understand what is going on. In short, this concept explains that even though the U.S. produces more oil than we use domestically, we buy and sell it on the global market. This means that buying pressures and supply shortages in other parts of the world impact the cost here, even if we produce oil here and use it here. In fact, there is money to be made if you can buy oil in the U.S. at a different price. You could buy in the U.S. then sell internationally and profit from the price difference

Russia sanctions Joe Biden and 398 members of Congress, meaning they can’t travel to Russia. Notice Trump and his family weren’t sanctioned.

Hmmmm.

It's a start. Oil prices are indeed global. Remember how under Trump the US was the world's leader in Oil & Gas? The US was energy independent. No more.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
See comments from MCConnell, Graham, etc. They may not agree with his policies, but they respect him as a person. Trump had zero respect from Dems, or even most Pubs. They just barely tolerated him.

McConnell much preferred working with Biden and heaped praise on him in his book, often at Obama’s expense. “I could tell him how far we could go, and he would reciprocate, unlike Obama,” McConnell wrote. McConnell would also be the only Republican senator to attend the funeral of Biden’s beloved eldest son, Beau, in 2015. And in December 2016, McConnell took to the Senate floor to pay tribute to then-outgoing Vice President Biden.

PS. In before you call MCConnell a RINO.
We do not like McConnel either, son. He is an establishment RHINO. Do not CARE whether some sleaze bag politician likes Trump. REAL AMERICANS love him. That is what counts

Found your election fraud. Of course they were Trump supporters.

Two Florida men admit to voting multiple times in the 2020 election​

By Joseph Choi, 20 hrs ago
The Hill

See comments from MCConnell, Graham, etc. They may not agree with his policies, but they respect him as a person. Trump had zero respect from Dems, or even most Pubs. They just barely tolerated him.

McConnell much preferred working with Biden and heaped praise on him in his book, often at Obama’s expense. “I could tell him how far we could go, and he would reciprocate, unlike Obama,” McConnell wrote. McConnell would also be the only Republican senator to attend the funeral of Biden’s beloved eldest son, Beau, in 2015. And in December 2016, McConnell took to the Senate floor to pay tribute to then-outgoing Vice President Biden.

PS. In before you call MCConnell a RINO.

You really are this totally clueless aren't you... (rhetorical, as we already know who and what you are.

Mitch McConnell-- The Most Hated Politician In America. McConnell used to obstruct legislation; now he's obstructing democracy itself. And he speaks for the Republican Party's RINO's..
  • Joe Biden- 49% favorable, 43% unfavorable
  • Nancy Pelosi- 41% favorable, 48% unfavorable
  • Kevin McCarthy- 30% favorable, 44% unfavorable
  • Chuck Schumer- 39%, 44% unfavorable
  • McConnell- 26% favorable, 62% unfavorable
McConnell's unfavorables cuts very widely across demographic groups-- disdain for him, you could say, is very bipartisan:
  • Trump voters- 50%
  • Republicans- 48%
  • independents- 61%
  • conservatives- 50%
  • moderates- 62%
  • Northeast- 61%
  • Midwest- 59%
  • South- 54%
  • West- 59%

• Wow
Reactions: instaGATOR
It's a start. Oil prices are indeed global. Remember how under Trump the US was the world's leader in Oil & Gas? The US was energy independent. No more.
LOL. Are you ever right? The US is the worlds largest oil producer. And we were never energy independent. We imported 4 million bpd from Russia under Trump.

I'm not so sure he's lying. He may be as slow as he constantly tries to prove.
Say the guy who can’t even write a proper sentence.

Who among us has check Brandon approval in blue states?
And yes, we are still the worlds largest oil producer. Did Fox not tell you that? Don’t worry, eventually you’ll get something right. Just by law of averages. The difference between me and a fake Mensa is that I can back up my claims.

😎

Last edited:
We do not like McConnel either, son. He is an establishment RHINO. Do not CARE whether some sleaze bag politician likes Trump. REAL AMERICANS love him. That is what counts
What’ does RHINO stand for? If you mean the animal, you don’t have to capitalize it.

Last edited:
If we’re still importing oil then Then we’re not energy independent. Not that it matters with respect to oil prices.

What does net energy exporter mean in your opinion? FTR, it's not really an opinion based statement. It's just a statement of fact...no opinion required.

You said this...

And we were never energy independent.

...and you were wrong of course. You almost always are.

The first line in that article...

The United States was a net total energy exporter in 2019 and 2020

What’ does RHINO stand for? If you mean the animal, you don’t have to capitalize it.

Grammar nazi engaged.

You don't need the apostrophe after the what in your sentence. And why did you double space after the question mark?

What does net energy exporter mean in your opinion? FTR, it's not really an opinion based statement. It's just a statement of fact...no opinion required.

You said this...

...and you were wrong of course. You almost always are.

The first line in that article...

The United States was a net total energy exporter in 2019 and 2020
Net energy exporter is different than being energy independent. Does energy include solar, wind and hydro? Can you put natural gas, a large export, in your car? If he meant to say net energy exporter, he should have.

So, no, I was not wrong. And to give credit where credit is due, the majority of the increase in “energy” exports and decrease in imports started during the Obama administration, as your chart clearly shows.

I love it when nubes like you try to talk about energy.

Last edited:
Grammar nazi engaged.

You don't need the apostrophe after the what in your sentence. And why did you double space after the question mark?
1. I initially wrote as “What’s“ Instead of ”What does” so just an edit issue. I’ll try to be more careful.
2. Earliest convention was to double space after a sentence. That’s how I was taught.

The difference is that guy doesn’t know the pejorative is RINO, not RHINO. He’s used that faux anagram before. But keep white knighting the doofus. It’s fun.

1. I initially wrote as “What’s“ Instead of ”What does” so just an edit issue. I’ll try to be more careful.
2. Earliest convention was to double space after a sentence. That’s how I was taught.

The difference is that guy doesn’t know the pejorative is RINO, not RHINO. He’s used that faux anagram before. But keep white knighting the doofus. It’s fun.

source_k6v4.2496.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Net energy exporter is different than being energy independent. Does energy include solar, wind and hydro? Can you put natural gas, a large export, in your car? If he meant to say net energy exporter, he should have.

So, no, I was not wrong. And to give credit where credit is due, the majority of the increase in “energy” exports and decrease in imports started during the Obama administration, as your chart clearly shows.

I love it when nubes like you try to talk about energy.

I don't know, or care, when we became net exporters. The point was we were and now we are not.

And I merely informed you thusly and called you a goofball. You're welcome for the knowledge.

Someone's feelings are hurt.

I just found your grammar nazi effort ironic. I don't care that much either way. But your fail was funny imo.

Someone's feelings are hurt.

I just found your grammar nazi effort ironic. I don't care that much either way. But your fail was funny imo.
I guess you don't understand the definition of grammar. Those were more punctuation.

So your fail was a fail.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I don't know, or care, when we became net exporters. The point was we were and now we are not.

And I merely informed you thusly and called you a goofball. You're welcome for the knowledge.
Which I was obviously already aware of. But words matter. Thanks anyway.

Brandon declared war on oil and gas the day he sat down in the Oval Office. Bill O'reilly and the majority here gets it. This is not hard. This is not quantum locking.

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....

• Love
LOL. BSC told you all.

So after F-ing up, he's sort of half-a$$Ed trying to un-F it? And you see this as a win? 😂

And did you bother to read your own article? 😂

"approximately 173 parcels on roughly 144,000 acres, an 80 percent reduction from the acreage originally nominated," BLM stated.

If you're an O&G man, then the woods are full of them.

Biden is well respected on both sides of the isle.

Since you were giving someone grief over Grammer recently, I figured this was a good time to let you know that isle is a small island or peninsula.

Aisle OTOH is a passageway, typically between rows or seats.

Unless you meant that Biden is well respected on the edges of some unnamed tiny island somewhere. Which, given his approval rating, would be noteworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT