ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minorities saw record low unemployment under Trump prior to the pandemic. Now minorities face Brandon's inflationary tidal wave. Hispanics are especially catching on. Blacks are catching on. Rasmussen tells me today Trump beats Brandon by 18.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Minorities saw record low unemployment under Trump prior to the pandemic. Now minorities face Brandon's inflationary tidal wave. Hispanics are especially catching on. Blacks are catching on. Rasmussen tells me today Trump beats Brandon by 18.

Lamumba a man of the people causing a stir buying a multi million dollar house and sea wall on the ocean in Hawaii. He now has 2 houses that will fall in the ocean with global warming?

EXCLUSIVE: Trouble in paradise? Scowling Barack Obama inspects the construction of his new multimillion-dollar Hawaii mansion and controversial sea wall which his neighbors fear will erode the beachline​

• Construction appears to be well underway on Barack Obama's Hawaii beachfront compound
  • Obama was pictured speaking to builders and architects from a local island-based building firm
  • The former President did not look happy in photos snapped of him as he spoke with the construction crew
  • Obama could be seen with his arms folder and making pointed gestures before turning around to walk inside
  • His close friend and confidant Marty Nesbitt purchased property for $8.7 million in 2015
  • Previously, the site was home to the famous mansion from Magnum PI TV series which was torn down
  • In 2020 it was revealed how the buyer of the three-acre plot of land used a planning loophole to preserve a century-old sea wall on the beachfront, much to the annoyance of neighbors and environmentalists
  • Experts say such sea walls contribute to beach erosion and can damage the coastal environment

• Angry
Lamumba a man of the people causing a stir buying a multi million dollar house and sea wall on the ocean in Hawaii. He now has 2 houses that will fall in the ocean with global warming?

EXCLUSIVE: Trouble in paradise? Scowling Barack Obama inspects the construction of his new multimillion-dollar Hawaii mansion and controversial sea wall which his neighbors fear will erode the beachline​

• Construction appears to be well underway on Barack Obama's Hawaii beachfront compound
  • Obama was pictured speaking to builders and architects from a local island-based building firm
  • The former President did not look happy in photos snapped of him as he spoke with the construction crew
  • Obama could be seen with his arms folder and making pointed gestures before turning around to walk inside
  • His close friend and confidant Marty Nesbitt purchased property for $8.7 million in 2015
  • Previously, the site was home to the famous mansion from Magnum PI TV series which was torn down
  • In 2020 it was revealed how the buyer of the three-acre plot of land used a planning loophole to preserve a century-old sea wall on the beachfront, much to the annoyance of neighbors and environmentalists
  • Experts say such sea walls contribute to beach erosion and can damage the coastal environment

Hello. 2008 is calling. It wants its Obama hysteria back.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

53825837-10481075-Obama_turned_back_around_to_walk_inside_One_of_the_architects_co-a-66_1644176886022.jpg

64mxrt.jpg

• Haha
On this first Sunday after the Epiphany. Let’s all take the time to come together to wish our new President Godspeed. It was a fierce battle, but now that he has been certified as the winner, let’s put aside our partisan differences and, as Americans all, work for the benefit of all Americans, rich and poor.

Best wishes, President Elect Biden. May God look over you.

And in the spirit of the new Board rules, please, no flaming.
Did God bless Caesar or Pharaoh?

Jim Jordan kneecaps the vegetable 🌶

JORDAN DUNKS ON BIDEN: 'Will You Have to Show Your Vaccine Passport to Get Your Crack Pipe?'​

I can’t imagine anyone thinking that was a good idea. With Biden’s attention to detail, I don’t know how he let that slip through the crack (Pipe).

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I can’t imagine anyone thinking that was a good idea. With Biden’s attention to detail, I don’t know how he let that slip through the crack (Pipe).

I'm not sure about the attention to detail part but agree...mind-numbingly stupid.

In fairness, the entire program is ridiculous and has proven to be MORE than a waste of taxpayer money many times...but the crack pipe thing was next level stupid.

He went all the way from Election Fraud,,, to a total Failure in just one short year....

And since their Election Fraud worked out so well for the Sovereign Citizens of America, don't you want to let the traitorous Rats get another shot at stealing elections from us?

Who among us believes there's 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for one who promises higher crime rates and economic stagnation?

Florida did not participate in the Democrat vote harvest scheme. Trump upped his Florida win from 1.2 in 2016 to 3.3 in 2020. How is this possible with an all time record 81 million votes going to Brandon?

NavigatorII, you can define math's simplest equation. Clue us in.

This is not surprising to me. There are still some sane Pubs.

As our Sen. Ron Johnson stated, “There’s nothing obviously skewed about the results.” President Trump got around 1,610,000 votes, while Republicans garnered a record 1,661,000 votes for state assembly candidates, he said, and the same record amount for congressional candidates.

Sen. Johnson pointed out, “The only reason Trump lost Wisconsin is 51,000 Republican voters didn’t vote for him. They voted for other Republican candidates.” Recounts and court rulings have confirmed that President Biden won Wisconsin by fewer than 21,000 votes. It was those Republicans who split their tickets, voting for GOP state and congressional candidates, but against Mr. Trump, that caused his defeat in Wisconsin.

This is not surprising to me. There are still some sane Pubs.

As our Sen. Ron Johnson stated, “There’s nothing obviously skewed about the results.” President Trump got around 1,610,000 votes, while Republicans garnered a record 1,661,000 votes for state assembly candidates, he said, and the same record amount for congressional candidates.

Sen. Johnson pointed out, “The only reason Trump lost Wisconsin is 51,000 Republican voters didn’t vote for him. They voted for other Republican candidates.” Recounts and court rulings have confirmed that President Biden won Wisconsin by fewer than 21,000 votes. It was those Republicans who split their tickets, voting for GOP state and congressional candidates, but against Mr. Trump, that caused his defeat in Wisconsin.

I have no evidence that the presidential election was stolen. Without said evidence, I will not claim that it was. That's just how it works.

Am I suspicious? Abso-freaking-lutely.

However, to your point above, down ticket Republicans garnering more votes than up ticket Republicans is also suspicious. Even if some who voted Republican down ticket didn't vote for Trump, I would suspect that their numbers would be washed out by others who voted for Trump and not at all down ticket. It's pretty common for people to only vote for the presidential race as many have no idea who they are voting for down ticket so they leave it blank.

Again, no proof, no claim...just suspicious imo.

I have no evidence that the presidential election was stolen. Without said evidence, I will not claim that it was. That's just how it works.

Am I suspicious? Abso-freaking-lutely.

However, to your point above, down ticket Republicans garnering more votes than up ticket Republicans is also suspicious. Even if some who voted Republican down ticket didn't vote for Trump, I would suspect that their numbers would be washed out by others who voted for Trump and not at all down ticket. It's pretty common for people to only vote for the presidential race as many have no idea who they are voting for down ticket so they leave it blank.

Again, no proof, no claim...just suspicious imo.

I don’t know this for sure, but I strongly suspect that the number of voters who wanted to get rid of Trump while maintaining some gridlock in the legislature was far greater than the number of Trump voters who also voted for democrats.

I don’t know this for sure, but I strongly suspect that the number of voters who wanted to get rid of Trump while maintaining some gridlock in the legislature was far greater than the number of Trump voters who also voted for democrats.

Possible...I'm just making the point that the difference in down ticket voting can lend credence to both cases.

As I said above, nothing has happened unless and until it is proven that it happened. That's the rule of law and as you might suspect, I'm big on the rule of law.

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win from 1.2 in 2016 to 3.3 in 2020. FL did not participate in the Democrat vote harvesting scheme. PA, GA and a number of other states did.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win from 1.2 in 2016 to 3.3 in 2020. FL did not participate in the Democrat vote harvesting scheme. PA, GA and a number of other states did.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.
You’ve proven to be easilty duped by what you read. Remember when you said Biden was banning drilling?

Oilfield Services: US drilling rig report - US active land rig count up 22 week-over-week

😎

You’ve proven to be easilty duped by what you read. Remember when you said Biden was banning drilling?

Oilfield Services: US drilling rig report - US active land rig count up 22 week-over-week

😎

Biden did initially say that he would do just that...or at least severely limit them on federal land.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

😎
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze. I mentioned Biden Federal Land drilling permits EOs in the San Francisco Chronicle and Texas News from January 21.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze. I mentioned Biden Federal Land drilling permits EOs in the San Francisco Chronicle and Texas News from January 21.
If only there was some way to prove if you are lying. Wait, I think there is a search function. Let’s see.

EO drilling ban on federal land. I just filled at Murphy's Walmart for $2.05. Exxon and Texaco on Hewitt Drive just joined Shell at $2.19 for regular.

Technically no NEW drilling on federal land. Forgive me for sometimes forgetting how elementary we have to be with you. But as we all know, my getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.

Can you read Jan. 27 San Francisco Chronicle about Biden Federal Land drilling EO? Can you read and understand Jan. 27 Texas TiMessage

Hmmm. No mention of drilling permits.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing your lies?

😎

Pretty good for a guy that banned oil and gas drilling.

America Takes Pole Position on Oil and Gas​

U.S. exports limit price increases and help check disruptive behavior by the likes of Russia and Iran.​

While the Ukraine crisis was raising anxiety about Europe’s dependence on Russian natural gas, something remarkable happened. Last month, for the first time ever, U.S. exports of liquefied natural gas to Europe exceeded Russia’s pipeline deliveries. Russian exports, which normally account for about 30% of Europe’s gas use, dropped substantially because of Russian pricing. And with European gas prices about four times as high as normal, U.S. exports surged to fill the gap.

Where did @Sunburnt Indian go?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Peter Schweizer’s ‘Red-Handed’ Hits #1 on New York Times Bestseller List for 3rd Week in a Row​

Nothing is more sure to fire up the Rednecks than a story about the “elites.”

Swift and severe. Just like he promised.

Breaking News: President Biden announced strong new sanctions aimed at punishing Russia for what he called “the beginning of a Russian invasion of Ukraine.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT