ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality instead of just more BS....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

So, walking around the Capital on Jan 6th is terrible.

While burning down towns and murdering people all summer is NBD....

Typical Rats in action....

Reactions: gatordad3
Reactions: instaGATOR
Oh my 🤭

US Attorney Doc: IRS Issued Grand Jury Subpoena to JPMorgan for Hunter, James Biden Bank Records In Probe into Biden Family’s China Connections​

The US has a 2 tier justice system.

This next comment will blow your mind.

BOTH CAN BE WRONG

Wow 💥💥💥💥

Even is so, (I don't agree with both wrong, since one was a peaceful protest against a fraud election), but why don't you tell me all about the Pelosi run Congressional panel that's investigating and prosecuting those BLM & ANTIFA that are guilty of the burning and murdering all summer. Where is it? When will it begin?

And what about the FBI agitators and BLM/ANTIFA plants at the Capital rally?
When are they going to be put in un-Constitutional isolation jail for a year without trial, and being coerced into a guilty plea just to get away from these traitors to their oaths?
(likely just more crickets from the
BS-C911 💩)

Reactions: nail1988
Trumpers truly are nuts. These people remind me of some of the people in here. No names.

The Biden 💥 continues. The negative Nellie’s will find a way to discount.

The New York Times
BREAKING NEWS

U.S. employers added 467,000 jobs in January, hiring that showed the economy’s resilience in the face of record virus cases.

Friday, February 4, 2022 8:43 AM EST
The January data was collected in the first weeks of the year, when coronavirus cases topped 800,000 a day and millions of workers were kept home by positive tests, suspected exposures or child care disruptions.

Schweizer to Bongino: Biden Corruption a ‘Chinese Intelligence Operation’​

Somebody should tell China. They don’t seem to be aware of this.

How embarrassing for Lindsey Graham to suck up to the Donald for four years, only to be called a RINO just because he didn’t like Trumps idea of pardoning the insurrectionists.

These Pubs have no spine.

• Angry
Another day, another Big Dick Joe victory over the Trumper’s favorite dictator, Putin.

Putin is like the Righties OTB. All talk. No substance.

Explain???
It speaks for itself. Putin was ready to invade until Big Joe stepped in. Now he’s just looking for a way to say face.

I see Alabama is still suppressing the black vote. 27% of the population yet only 12.% of the representatives. Coincidence? I thought you told me Alabama was now color blind.

It speaks for itself. Putin was ready to invade until Big Joe stepped in. Now he’s just looking for a way to say face.

Ok...for a moment I thought you were being serious and had a point. My mistake.

I see Alabama is still suppressing the black vote. 27% of the population yet only 12.% of the representatives. Coincidence? I thought you told me Alabama was now color blind.

It would be awesome if you were as funny and clever as you think you are.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Ok...for a moment I thought you were being serious and had a point. My mistake.

It would be awesome if you were as funny and clever as you think you are.
Do you think black people are fairly represented in Alabama? It was you that was bragging about how everyone is treated equally now. Am I wrong about that?

Do you think black people are fairly represented in Alabama?

Yes.

It was you that was bragging about how everyone is treated equally now.

Those were not my words but I digress.

Am I wrong about that?

You are wrong about a great many things.

You are making assumptions and I have ZF2G about your assumptions. I've worked the polling stations. When people don't vote, a race-baiter like you assumes voter suppression.

You have the right to be wrong and the right to be a race-baiting turd. Clearly you are exercising that right.

Yes.

Those were not my words but I digress.

You are wrong about a great many things.

You are making assumptions and I have ZF2G about your assumptions. I've worked the polling stations. When people don't vote, a race-baiter like you assumes voter suppression.

You have the right to be wrong and the right to be a race-baiting turd. Clearly you are exercising that right.
Its not just me. The courts ruled that the black votes are being surpressed by the redistricting. You should know this. Are you claiming that blacks are underrepresented because they don't vote? That's a reasonable theory. Do you have anything to back that up?

Now the SC court did rule 5-4 that the lower court opinion cant be implemented during this election (for some odd reason) but they didn't rule that the lower courts opinion was wrong. Just that its too late.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Its not just me. The courts ruled that the black votes are being surpressed by the redistricting. You should know this. Are you claiming that blacks are underrepresented because they don't vote? That's a reasonable theory. Do you have anything to back that up?

Now the SC court did rule 5-4 that the lower court opinion cant be implemented during this election (for some odd reason) but they didn't rule that the lower courts opinion was wrong. Just that its too late.
That Alabama ruling was odd but yes the courts rule that it was racial and that was with 2 judges appointed by Trump.

I saw the headline for that but I thought (still do I guess) that they ruled against the redistricting. I don't believe that the courts called it voter suppression.

Redistricting happens all over the US. Sometimes it even benefits minorities. Sometimes it benefits Republicans and sometimes it benefits Democrats. The attempt may be underhanded but gerrymandering is as old as Democracy itself and it occurred before minorities could even vote.

Stating unequivocally that it's about suppressing minority voting, rather than Dem/Pub voters, feels rather "ambitious."

That Alabama ruling was odd but yes the courts rule that it was racial and that was with 2 judges appointed by Trump.

They did call it a racial issue? That's surprising.

But this was a SC ruling that upheld an Alabama ruling...which sort of flies in the face of BSC's claim since the Alabama court had already ruled similarly...but yet his point was Alabama racism.

And I guess you are smarter than everyone else...like Hillary and the other dummycrat communists?
Not all all. But being smarter than Election Truthers isn’t all that difficult. People that use words like “dummycrat.” 😉

Have you not seen the videos of people at Trump rallies that I’ve posted? I'll bet that you were one of them.

Last edited:

There are MANY stupid liberals that deny voter ID laws even though 78% of Americans are FOR them. And we ALL know why! Your side cares about only ONE thing...political control. You PRETEND to want to help...but we all know it is just to get votes. Open borders...CHECK. Black vote....please tell me how that has worked out for the black population, I would love to hear it! Immigration...CHECK. Hussein had a super majority, and control of both the senate and house...what did he accomplish concerning DACA? NADA. Identity politics for the stupid who believe you, only because they are all insane...because nothing ever changes. Your party makes promises at election time...then does NOTHING for the people who voted for you. There were e around 50-55 million last presidential election.

I told you so. Se my comments on the first page. Protectionism never works.

From the same outlet that for 4 years claimed RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?? Sorry....I would not even click the link. I measure differently. Things were exponentially better under Trump. I do not need yahoo pissing on my head and trying to convince me it is raining

From the same outlet that for 4 years claimed RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?? Sorry....I would not even click the link. I measure differently. Things were exponentially better under Trump. I do not need yahoo pissing on my head and trying to convince me it is raining
Yeah, it's best to just stay in your bubble and go on thinking Trumps tariffs solved our trade deficit with China.

This is why Trump has so much appeal. He can tell you guys anything and you believe it. Your ship has sailed off course once again, captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT