ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You questions are so basic they aren’t even worth responding to. That’s why I don’t answer them, what’s funny is that you think they are difficult. Gee, what color does red and blue make? Uhhhh.

My quiz questions are meant to show you have no idea what you are talking about. While I provide, support for my questions, you just make up answers. I will continue to show you for the fraud that you are.

Here’s another quiz question. Under which president did US oil production drop from 13 to 10 million bpd, thus losing our energy independence?

You’re on the clock.

🤓
The questions I ask are from a 60 question Mensa test. They're designed to measure one's ability to reason. You don't answer because you can't. We all know. Sorry.

The questions you ask are from current news events. You misrepresent them. Sorry again.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
The questions I ask are from a 60 question Mensa test. They're designed to measure one's ability to reason. You don't answer because you can't. We all know. Sorry.

The questions you ask are from current news events. You misrepresent them. Sorry again.
Sorry, those aren't Mensa questions. Yet another lie. Those are just brain teasers. IQ tests measure something totally different. Aand don't have multiple correct answers or play semantics.. You've been exposed again.

And the questions I ask are to determine if you understand economics, or just regurgitate Fox talking points without understanding or questioning what you year.

You never fail.

Last edited:
Sorry, those aren't Mensa questions. Yet another lie. Those are just brain teasers. IQ tests measure something totally different. Aand don't have multiple correct answers or play semantics.. You've been exposed again.

And the questions I ask are to determine if you understand economics, or just regurgitate Fox talking points without understanding or questioning what you year.

You never fail.
You have never taken a Mensa test. You would fail.

• Wow
Dont care.. By the questions you pose, you haven't either. I'm pretty sure they don't ask what colors make purple or ask questions that have multiple or vague answers.

The difference is I don't parade around message boards trying to convince people I'm some kind of genius while saying the dumbest things.

Post your test results or I will continue to believe you are a fraud.

Here you go Fauxonomo. Here's your big chance. Take this test and post your results. (LOL, I know you wont.)

PS. Not one of these questions is even close to the drivel you post on here.

This board is all he has. A couple years ago I trolled him and told him if he didn't start acting right, I would ban him. Within minutes, @BSC911 started accusing me of being a 'secret mod' and he even emailed the former owner of the site telling him he better not let me ban him, that it just wasn't fair! He even posted what he claimed was the response from the site owner, effectively telling him if a poster was upsetting him that much, he should just put him on Ignore LOL

This board and his invented persona of wealth, knowledge and success (the three things he craves, and lacks the most), are all he has. I realized that when he got that upset at the thought that he might lose them.
Sorry, Welcher trolls won’t get a reaction from me. Especially when they can’t even afford a paid membership.

But keep tagging me. It builds up my page count.

Last edited:
Here you go Fauxonomo. Here's your big chance. Take this test and post your results. (LOL, I know you wont.)

PS. Not one of these questions is even close to the drivel you post on here.
Of course not. Mensa testing has been undergoing constant change since it's founding.

Congratulations!!! You're a quick study.

• Haha
Of course not. Mensa testing has been undergoing constant change since it's founding.

Congratulations!!! You're a quick study.
LOL. No it hasn't. Nice excuse.

Are you going to take the test or not, fake Mensa boy? Show us your membership card.

:cool:

When will @Sunburnt Indian admit he never took a Mensa test? I see no question about colors or simple equations.

Come clean dude.

#fakeMensa

😎😎😎😎😎

🤣

The relationship between the White House and U.S. oil companies has sunk to a new low at a moment when President Biden needs the industry most.

Oil company executives have become openly frustrated with a Biden administration that spent months shunning the industry, only to start urging in recent weeks that it produce more oil to alleviate rising gasoline prices.

In closed-door meetings with Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm over recent weeks, oil executives have made few promises about raising output, say people familiar with the matter, and explained that it may be months before higher oil prices lead to resurgent U.S. production.
At a time when Wall Street is telling oil companies to tamp down spending and deliver profits after years of poor returns, oil company leaders say Mr. Biden’s positions on oil make it even harder for them to justify new spending to grow.

The administration’s energy policy has not been very coherent, NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

Looks to me like US oil production is increasing.

#facepalm

LOL. No it hasn't. Nice excuse.

Are you going to take the test or not, fake Mensa boy? Show us your membership card.

:cool:
I am NOT a member of Mensa. I have engaged in ever changing Mensa testing as a hobby. Mensa genius Geena Davis and I score in the same range. We score well short of James Woods. I've never sought membership to Mensa. It would serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. After 3 minutes of conversation with TCU and Baylor staff, they are well aware I am not BSC level slow.

You would score far short of most board members and a bit short of about three. You never stop proving it to us with virtually every post you author.

Mensa no longer uses the 6 inline patterns for pattern recognition. Pick the pattern from a second 6 line which would be #7 in the first line.

Most recent test I engaged in had a block of 6 patterns, 1 block with a ?. Pick the pattern from the second block of 6 to fit the ?.

• Love
I am NOT a member of Mensa. I have engaged in ever changing Mensa testing as a hobby. Mensa genius Geena Davis and I score in the same range. We score well short of James Woods. I've never sought membership to Mensa. It would serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. After 3 minutes of conversation with TCU and Baylor staff, they are well aware I am not BSC level slow.

You would score far short of most board members and a bit short of about three. You never stop proving it to us with virtually every post you author.

Mensa no longer uses the 6 inline patterns for pattern recognition. Pick the pattern from a second 6 line which would be #7 in the first line.

Most recent test I engaged in had a block of 6 patterns, 1 block with a ?. Pick the pattern from the second block of 6 to fit the ?.
Busted. LOL

So, you’ve pretended to be some Mensa genius all this time and now you’ve been exposed. This is not about me, it’s about your whole internet persona going down in flames. I knew those silly quiz questions had nothing to do with Mensa.

So quit talking about some Mensa test you’ve never passed. You’ve been exposed as a fraud.

😎😎😎😎😎😎

Last edited:

PS.

What other things have you lied about OTB?

🤓

Let’s recap where BSC has gotten the better of Fauxronomo

Sunburnt Lies:

1. Mensa :

proven false.

See above

2. Biden banned US drilling.

Proven false. Drilling has more than doubled.

3. US lost energy independence under Biden.

Proven false. The US production decline occurred under Trump.

Production has increased under Biden

4. Biden promised economic declines

Proven false. Economy has expanded under Biden

This is fun. What else you got there fake Mensa guy.

😎😎😎😎

Last edited:
Reactions: CFAGator
The Biden economy is still roaring.

New weekly jobless claims held below pre-pandemic levels last week, further underscoring still-solid demand for labor heading into the new year.

The Labor Department released its latest weekly jobless claims report Thursday at 8:30 a.m. ET. Here were the main metrics from the print, compared to consensus estimates compiled by Bloomberg:

• Initial jobless claims, week ended Dec. 18: 205,000 vs. 205,000 expected and a downwardly revised 205,000 during prior week
  • Continuing claims, week ended Dec. 11: 1.859 million vs. 1.835 million expected and an upwardly revised 1.867 million during prior week
This week's new jobless claims report coincides with the survey week for the December monthly jobs report from the Labor Department, offering an early indication of the relative strength expected in that print due for release in early January.

At 205,000, initial unemployment claims were expected to come in below even pre-pandemic levels yet again, with jobless claims having averaged around 220,000 per week throughout 2019. Earlier this month, first-time unemployment filings fell sharply to 188,000, or the lowest level since 1969. And based on the latest report, the four-week moving average for new claims was near its lowest in 52 years, ticking up by 2,750 week-over-week to reach 206,250.

Continuing claims have also come down sharply from pandemic-era highs, albeit while remaining slightly above the 2019 average of about 1.7 million. This metric, which counts the total number of individuals claiming benefits across regular state programs, came in below 2 million for a fourth straight week and reached the lowest level since March 2020.

"The claims data indicate strong demand for workers and a reluctance by businesses to lay off workers," Rubeela Farooqi, chief economist for High Frequency Economics, wrote in a note. "However, disruptions around Omicron and Delta could be a headwind if businesses have to close for health-related reasons."

"Overall, the direction in the labor market recovery remains positive, with demand still strong," she added. "Labor shortages are persisting, preventing a stronger recovery, although these appeared to ease somewhat in November."

And indeed, policymakers have also taken note of the improving labor market situation. In a press conference last week, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell maintained, "Amid improving labor market conditions and very strong demand for workers, the economy has been making rapid progress toward maximum employment." And at the close of the Federal Open Market Committee's latest policy-setting meeting, officials decided to speed their rate of asset-purchase tapering,paring back some crisis-era support in the economy as the recovery progressed.

Many Americans have also cited solid labor market conditions, especially as job openings hold at historically high levels. In the Conference Board's latest Consumer Confidence report for December, 55.1% of consumers surveyed said jobs were "plentiful." While this rate was down slightly from November's 55.5%, it still represented a "historically strong reading," according to the Conference Board.

This post is breaking. Check back for updates.

Emily McCormick is a reporter for Yahoo Finance. Follow her on Twitter: @emily_mcck

Read the latest financial and business news from Yahoo Finance
Follow Yahoo Finance on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flipboard, LinkedIn,YouTube, and reddit

Biden's economy? Congress has yet to sign onto the Brandon economy. People are going back to work after pandemic lockdowns.
Sorry, fake Mensa, the Trump lockdowns ended a year and a half ago.. Your memory seems to be fading, like your claims to be a genius.

Basically you’re saying the Biden economy is performing well. Finally you got something right.

Last edited:
U.S. stocks ended higher Thursday in the final trading session ahead of the Christmas holiday, with the S&P 500 closing at a record

Despite the continuing pandemic and global jitters about everything from climate change to inflation, the good times have kept rolling in the markets during 2021. The U.S. stock market continued to soar across the board—large-cap, small-cap, growth, value—seemingly every segment of the stock market just kept going up.

Consider the Dow Jones U.S. Total Stock Market Index. The broad U.S. market is up more than 24% year-to-date as of mid-December

One of the few sectors of the economy to keep pace with the real rate of inflation, not the phony Consumer Price Index the government pushes out there to tell everyone that inflation isn’t so bad….
What is the real rate of inflation and why is it better than the CPI?

For one thing, essential items like food and energy are excluded from the index. Take a mundane item like frozen pizza. There’s a particular brand I buy at my local Wal- Mart from time to time. For some time it was priced at $2.50 each; this morning it’s $2.98 each. A particular brand of apples I buy almost every time I shop there used to cost $1.29 per pound; it now costs $1.49.

Then there’s the rise in real estate / rental prices. Home prices have escalated, and so have apartment prices. Automobile prices, both new and used, have also increased dramatically.

These price increases are caused in large part by the pandemic that Biden has failed to get under control.

Here’s a reference post about the CPI I found to be of interest:

CPI does not exclude food and energy. Headline CPI, which is the recent 6.8% 1yr figure that most people have been quoting, does include food and energy. Core CPI excludes food and energy, which is why it is only 4.9% over the last year. https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

CPI isn't a great inflation gauge primarily because it overweights goods over services. US consumers spend about 70% on services and 30% on goods, but CPI instead does the opposite and weights about 70% in goods and 30% in services. Inflation on goods have significantly outpaced services due to supply chain issues, so CPI overstates the amount of actual spending inflation that US consumers actually experience.

For that reason the Fed ignores CPI when determining policy, and instead uses the PCE, which is weighted closer to our actual spending habits.

CPI does not exclude food and energy. Headline CPI, which is the recent 6.8% 1yr figure that most people have been quoting, does include food and energy. Core CPI excludes food and energy, which is why it is only 4.9% over the last year. https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

CPI isn't a great inflation gauge primarily because it overweights goods over services. US consumers spend about 70% on services and 30% on goods, but CPI instead does the opposite and weights about 70% in goods and 30% in services. Inflation on goods have significantly outpaced services due to supply chain issues, so CPI overstates the amount of actual spending inflation that US consumers actually experience.

For that reason the Fed ignores CPI when determining policy, and instead uses the PCE, which is weighted closer to our actual spending habits.
I ask that question every time someone on here says the actual inflation is really higher that what the government reports. I’ve yet to have one of them give an answer.

One guy, I think it was @fatman76 said it was really 12.8% but couldn’t explain why.

60 pages. BS Cuck 🚨

/thread

He's admitted his wife is a Trump voter. Wonder if @FresnoGator can get this forum renamed to the Gator Blue Ball Forum,........ in honor of? 🤣

depositphotos_7394025-stock-photo-nerd-about-to-have-an.jpg

BS-C911 = 💩

This board is all he has. Ask Corey Brewer.

No one cares about you asking God to Bless Biden.
These guys care.

BS-C911 💩 is the boards King of Bullshit....

He and his twin brother GhostofBRAINLESS are doing battle to see which is best:
The King of Bullshit, or the King of Drivel....

They are in a heated battle to see which can post the most nothingness BS-drivel.
One counts his thread pages while the other counts post likes....
Dont ever compare me to that Welcher. Thems fighting words.

I honor my bets.

I just remember him as the guy you cried to when you thought I was gonna ban you. Hell even posted what you claimed was his response on here.

And I actually think it was. Cause he basically told you if someone is upsetting you THAT badly, just put them on Ignore LOL

What are you talking about?

That Alabama moonshine has messed up your mind.

The Biden train keeps chugging along.

GDP up

Consumer confidence up

Stocks traded higher on Wednesday to extend gain from Tuesday's session, when the major equity indexes rallied after three consecutive sessions of declines.

The S&P 500, Dow and Nasdaq rose in intraday trading after opening mixed, with the moves higher coming amid a slew of upbeat economic data. Third-quarter U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) was revised higher in the latest estimate from the Bureau of Economic Analysis to show a 2.3% annualized increase in economic activity from the 2.1% rise previously report. And consumer confidence jumped more than expected this month, and "expectations about short-term growth prospects improved" among Americans, according to the Conference Board's latest report.

With trading volume relatively light during the holiday-shortened week, investors have also continued to assess a multitude of developments on the Omicron variant and its potential impact on economic activity. These updates have come alongside expectations for tighter monetary policy next year from the Federal Reserve.

Omicron has overtaken other coronavirus variants to become the dominant strain in the U.S., and now accounts for about three-quarters of new infections. Against this backdrop, President Joe Biden on Tuesday announced a series of new measures to address the virus, including opening additional federal COVID-19 testing and vaccination sites and sending 500 million at-home rapid tests to Americans for free beginning next month.

"I think this is a perfect time to remind everybody that the market is a leading indicator. So the market is going to go down, the market is going to bottom before the bad news peaks," Liz Young, SoFi head of investment strategy, told Yahoo Finance Live on Tuesday. "We likely haven't heard all of the bad news yet. We certainly haven't hit a peak in the Omicron cases."

"But what we're seeing in the action [Tuesday] is that, we've had three days of a sell-off. And some of that I think was overdone, especially in a lot of these areas that are positioned to do well in a reopening environment," she added. "You have to have some money in the market in areas that should do well in that particular way. Airlines are one of those, cyclicals are more of those. When we look at the pattern in the market today, I think this makes sense for what's ahead for the next 6 to 12 months."

Other strategists agreed that investors should brace for more choppiness heading into the end of the year.

"I think you naturally are getting a little bit of this bounce after we've had a couple choppy sessions. But also the market is trying to price and digest the new information we're getting here," Anna Han, Wells Fargo securities equity strategist, told Yahoo Finance Live on Tuesday. "We had some news on Build Back Better getting delayed, we have more information on Omicron. These are the things you're seeing combine with low liquidity as we get into year-end, so we're not surprised to see the volatility."

But proof of fraud is not the point of this claim or any other Paul, Trump and various Republicans have made over the last year — or, really, over the last decade. As Paul’s tweet stated more clearly than Republicans typically do, their claims about voter fraud, stolen elections and “election integrity” are merely euphemisms for the GOP’s actual belief that “people voting for Democrats” is enough to render an election entirely illegitimate. A Democratic victory is, by definition, the result of theft.

This is the core belief of the modern Republican Party, which reacted to the 2020 election by spreading lies about election fraud, attempting to overturn Trump’s loss, and fomenting a riotous insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, all because Trump lost what numerous Republican, Democratic and independent election observers have repeatedly called the safest, most secure and most audited election in American history. When that didn’t achieve their desired result, they institutionalized the aims of the insurrection, passing more than 30 new laws to restrict voting rights and asserting new levels of partisan control over local and state election systems ahead of the next presidential contest.

I answered this directive correctly on a 60 question, 60 minute time limit M test. In your wildest dreams you cannot.

Name the single action without which time cannot exist.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language. Ms. Hemingway is a leading investigative reporter.

There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a shrub who can barely draw dozens to a Scranton campaign rally, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering.

Let's go, Brandon!!!
LOL at this clown still claiming to be a genius after I exposed him as a fraud.

#fakeMensa

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT