ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
That term is only used by people that have never watched people stare at another human because they are different and have a disability. I do not wish you be sent to purgatory but do wish you would be Christian enough to admit the damaging nature of that word. If all humans were like my brother, there would be no conflicts, and no shallow idiots like you.
I just find it funny that word upsets you but none of the other insults posted on here. In my day, it was just a commonly used insult.

And for the record, I have no problem with the mentally handicapped or whatever the more PC term now is. In fact, I have a Downs nephew who I love dearly. Notice I didn’t use that word to describe your brother or my nephew (although that used to be quite common.).

Cant wait for you to call out the other posters

Holy shit. Left tards go lefty, then go "hold my beer!" @BSC911 retard level!!!! 😂 😂 😂

No one should use that word in that context.... period.

I do find it "hypocritical" if you have a trisomy 21 family member and then use that word.

I fell for your trolling but will leave you and this conversation in the past. Let us make a deal to just ignore each other officially and unofficially.

I do find it "hypocritical" if you have a trisomy 21 family member and then use that word.

I fell for your trolling but will leave you and this conversation in the past. Let us make a deal to just ignore each other officially and unofficially.
No problem. As I said, obviously it only upsets you when people on the other side of the political isle use it.

I just find it hypocritical that some insulting words bother you while others don’t. I guess you don’t see the irony.

Which word would you prefer I use to describing @Sunburnt Indian ?

Idiot
Mouth breather
Low IQ
Ignoramus
Aggie
Nole
Hick

Last edited:
Her

Heres another one. Go get him.

Whoever this is, he writes like a retard.

I'm not. Let me try again in really short sentences. I'll bullet point it for you.

1) 1982 is cited as the worst inflationary period in modern history. It used a certain methodology to measure inflation.
2) 2021 is cited as about 2/3rds as high of a single year inflation using a different method, a revised CPI.
3) IF - IF - we used the same CPI/method as we did in 1982, 2021 would be higher.
Conclusion - the reason we don't think inflation is higher in 2021 is because the (always) imperfect set of assumptions used to estimate it changed.

NO ONE is saying one is better or worse than the other - he's saying if we want to compare apples to apples using the same exact metrics then 2021 is higher than 1982.
PS. Why are you so afraid to respond in the GOAT thread. Man up, dude.

And the surge in demand comes as a result of the shortage caused by the Biden adminstration by shutting off the pipelines. Even with the windfall, as you put it, oil companies must increase production to attain the supply they need to serve the consumer at the pump. Yet with that high-level of production comes higher gas prices. Biden wants to use our oil reserves to ease the inflation; however, it still does little in that regard. In the long-run, people will get sick and tired of surging gas prices so much that they will have no other choice but to turn to alternatives, like electric-powered vehicles (ultimate fail). It is a blatant implosion of our energy independence by Biden and climate-change psychopaths. And fools like you rush in because the fake news media complex you watch and listen to has brainwashed you thoroughly.
Sigh. I see are still stuck on stupid. Why didn't he build them?

The pipelines weren't shut down. They were never built. Again, all of the supply reductions occurred with Trump.

Get that thru your think head. Hello. McFly. McFly. Hello.

Easier for dead people as well as fake mail in ballots, you betcha! You really can't be this stupid. Oh wait! 🤣
Except there's no proof that would result in dead people or fake ballots.

So now who's the stupid one, fake election fraud Trumper.

Owned again. Like taking candy from a bean counter.

Sigh. I see are still stuck on stupid. Why didn't he build them?

The pipelines weren't shut down. They were never built. Again, all of the supply reductions occurred with Trump.

Get that thru your think head. Hello. McFly. McFly. Hello.
You moron! Keystone was in the process of being built PLUS you already had the Colonial Pipeline in operation. By Biden ending both, it ultimately led to the stoppage of oil coming into our country. Plus people working on Keystone lost their jobs. There was no supply reductions you fallaciously claim! If there were as such, Trump would've been lynched by the entire country for such a thing. Gas prices would've sky-rocketed even then! You are such a brazened liar and a damn idiot. Your liberal spin is weak and easily exposed.

(Slapping you in the face) "Hey....snap out of it....YOOO...Earth to @BCS911....snap out of it....it's a lie...."

BayouGator1995 is smarter than BSC911. How do we know? Both prove it with virtually every post they author.

As we all know, I have a series of Mensa questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. BSC would fail such testing.

Man made global warming is opinion. Not proven science. We were energy dependent. No longer. Thank you, Brandon.

There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a shrub who can barely draw flies to a campaign rally in Phoenix.

Reactions: BayouGator1995
BayouGator1995 is smarter than BSC911. How do we know? Both prove it with virtually every post they author.

As we all know, I have a series of Mensa questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. BSC would fail such testing.

Man made global warming is opinion. Not proven science. We were energy dependent. No longer. Thank you, Brandon.

There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a shrub who can barely draw flies to a campaign rally in Phoenix.
But when was the earliest Denver freeze?

I have series of economic questions. Fauxonomo has failed every one.

This is @BSC911
01FQ1XWDNV0CDF5C7H0RJ27KVK.jpeg

You moron! Keystone was in the process of being built PLUS you already had the Colonial Pipeline in operation. By Biden ending both, it ultimately led to the stoppage of oil coming into our country. Plus people working on Keystone lost their jobs. There was no supply reductions you fallaciously claim! If there were as such, Trump would've been lynched by the entire country for such a thing. Gas prices would've sky-rocketed even then! You are such a brazened liar and a damn idiot. Your liberal spin is weak and easily exposed.

(Slapping you in the face) "Hey....snap out of it....YOOO...Earth to @BCS911....snap out of it....it's a lie...."
Colonial pipeline was hacked and shut down for less than a week, and has been operating since, no one shut it down.

And the Keystone pipeline wouldn't have been operational for a couple years so zero effect on current supply, and on top of that it actually has nothing to do with production.

It would have made a more direct route for Canadian oil to get to Texas/La for export to other countries since our refineries don't use that type of oil. The current pipeline already does this, just takes longer. See the map on their own website https://www.keystonexl.com/maps/

Colonial pipeline was hacked and shut down for less than a week, and has been operating since, no one shut it down.

And the Keystone pipeline wouldn't have been operational for a couple years so zero effect on current supply, and on top of that it actually has nothing to do with production.

It would have made a more direct route for Canadian oil to get to Texas/La for export to other countries since our refineries don't use that type of oil. The current pipeline already does this, just takes longer. See the map on their own website https://www.keystonexl.com/maps/
Good post but you’re wasting your time with these Noobs. I’ve tried to explain this to them but once they get an idea in their bird brain, they won’t let facts change them. I find it’s best to just mock them.

What business are you in? Financial advisor? PE?

Good post but you’re wasting your time with these Noobs. I’ve tried to explain this to them but once they get an idea in their bird brain, they won’t let facts change them. I find it’s best to just mock them.

What business are you in? Financial advisor? PE?
I tried to stay off here since I realized I was wasting my time trying to correct misinformation, it just irritates me seeing people post blatantly false information they likely got from Facebook.

I manage the investment portfolio for a family office in South Florida.

I tried to stay off here since I realized I was wasting my time trying to correct misinformation, it just irritates me seeing people post blatantly false information they likely got from Facebook.

I manage the investment portfolio for a family office in South Florida.
Nice. Family offices are a booming sector. Big investors in some of small cap companies Im affiliated with in the O&G sector.

Nice. Family offices are a booming sector. Big investors in some of small cap companies Im affiliated with in the O&G sector.
Besides a small oil futures portfolio that I run internally, we get all our energy exposure through private equity funds. We don't do too much though since our real assets portfolio is so heavy in real estate.

Besides a small oil futures portfolio that I run internally, we get all our energy exposure through private equity funds. We don't do too much though since our real assets portfolio is so heavy in real estate.
I’ve been putting a lot of money into real estate lately as an inflation hedge. What’s the best public REIT to invest in?

I’ve been putting a lot of money into real estate lately as an inflation hedge. What’s the best public REIT to invest in?
We don't really invest in public REITs. The family I work for is a big real estate family, so almost all of our real estate investments are directly with developers in individual projects.

It was shut down because your shameless leaders allowed the Russians to hack into the pipeline computer systems for days. That alone stalled the pipeline production and caused fuel shortages long enough for gas prices to spike. Plus, Colonial was forced to pay ransoms to the criminal hacker group DarkSide to restore the operations. This was done blatantly and Biden did nothing about it. He even denied Russia's deeds at first. All that PLUS the Keystone issue. Nice try there. Close.....but no cigar.

It was shut down because your shameless leaders allowed the Russians to hack into the pipeline computer systems for days. That alone stalled the pipeline production and caused fuel shortages long enough for gas prices to spike. Plus, Colonial was forced to pay ransoms to the criminal hacker group DarkSide to restore the operations. This was done blatantly and Biden did nothing about it. He even denied Russia's deeds at first. All that PLUS the Keystone issue. Nice try there. Close.....but no cigar.
LOL. Well, if Linsey Graham said Biden should have done something about it….. Not only do you not understand oil and gas, you don’t understand how internet security works.

Man, I’ve seen some people with heads up their ass but you take the cake. Some here are just trolling but you actually believe this.

Quiz Question. How much oil would Keystone add to global supply?
a. 50%
b. 25%
c. 10%
d. Practically nothing.

Last edited:
LOL. Well, if Linsey Graham said Biden should have done something about it…..

Man, I’ve seen some people with heads up their ass but you take the cake. Some here are just trolling but you actually believe this.

Quiz Question. How much oil would Keystone add to global supply?
a. 50%
b. 25%
c. 10%
d. Practically nothing.
If a RINO of all people points out the deliberate implosion of our economy that jack-asses like yourself can't see, there's absolutely ZERO hope for you. Like I said, I can see you taking that Mark right up your ass all the same.

I got a better and more convincing question for you;

Q: Are you happy paying more at the pump now than you were just a year ago?
(Hint: $1.70 in 2020 vs $3.00 in 2021)

If a RINO of all people points out the deliberate implosion of our economy that jack-asses like yourself can't see, there's absolutely ZERO hope for you. Like I said, I can see you taking that Mark right up your ass all the same.

I got a better and more convincing question for you;

Q: Are you happy paying more at the pump now than you were just a year ago?
(Hint: $1.70 in 2020 vs $3.00 in 2021)
Why are you avoiding the question?

I'll answer your. Gas prices are up because OPEC and US oil companies cut production in 2020 and now the economy is booming under Biden.

Now you answer.

If you dare.

Otherwise we know you're just a partisan troll.

Last edited:
Why are you avoiding the question?

I'll answer your. Gas prices are up because OPEC cut production and now the economy is booming.

Now you answer.

If you dare.

Otherwise we know you're just a partisan troll.
Wrong Answer! Tis YOU who are side-stepping the real question affecting Americans everywhere. The economy is NOT booming, it's imploding as the numerous reports of Bidenflation confirm.

The answer to your ridiculous question is simple, like you are.....the AMERICAN economy, the one your stupid-ass lives in......THAT economy matters the most!

Now then, I will ask your single-digit IQ'd self the same question;

Q: Are YOU more happy paying MORE at the gas pump than you were just last year?
(Hint: $1.70 in 2020, $3.00 in 2021)

Wrong Answer! Tis YOU who are side-stepping the real question affecting Americans everywhere. The economy is NOT booming, it's imploding as the numerous reports of Bidenflation confirm.

The answer to your ridiculous question is simple, like you are.....the AMERICAN economy, the one your stupid-ass lives in......THAT economy matters the most!

Now then, I will ask your single-digit IQ'd self the same question;

Q: Are YOU more happy paying MORE at the gas pump than you were just last year?
(Hint: $1.70 in 2020, $3.00 in 2021)
Jobless claims are at historic lows.
GDP Growth well above any year under Trump.
millions of jobs being added.

Yep, the economy is booming.

And I knew you wouldn’t or couldn’t answer the question. That must not have been in the Facebook post you read.

Am I happy gas prices are up? Yes, yes I am, since hundreds of oil companies went bankrupt and hundreds of thousands in the industry lost their jobs. Our country needs a healthy oil and gas industry, which it now is after the disaster of the last president.

Drill, baby, drill

Jobless claims are at historic lows.
GDP Growth well above any year under Trump.
millions of jobs being added.

Yep, the economy is booming.

And I knew you wouldn’t or couldn’t answer the question. That must not have been in the Facebook post you read.

Am I happy gas prices are up? Yes, yes I am, since hundreds of oil companies went bankrupt and hundreds of thousands in the industry lost their jobs. Our country needs a healthy oil and gas industry, which it now is after the disaster of the last president.

Drill, baby, drill
Once again, a small spike here and there does not compensate for the overall, almost-irreparable damage Poopy Joe already caused. Yet you cling to these micro-increases because it's the best you've got in the debate and nothing more. These "small victories" are the equivalent of putting a Band-Aid on a huge, gaping wound. Otherwise, if the economy were "booming" as you believe (which it isn't) don't you think job creation would be at an all-time high? This "Boom" is nothing but people returning to the jobs they had previously before their woke corporations forced them out the door with the BS vax mandate. That, plus companies having reopened since the pandemic shut them down. Totally makeshift. And a healthy oil/gas industry means something called "energy independence"......which we no longer have.

Your naivete' is stratospherical and no knows no bounds. How can you live with yourself like that?

Once again, a small spike here and there does not compensate for the overall, almost-irreparable damage Poopy Joe already caused. Yet you cling to these micro-increases because it's the best you've got in the debate and nothing more. These "small victories" are the equivalent of putting a Band-Aid on a huge, gaping wound. Otherwise, if the economy were "booming" as you believe (which it isn't) don't you think job creation would be at an all-time high? This "Boom" is nothing but people returning to the jobs they had previously before their woke corporations forced them out the door with the BS vax mandate. That, plus companies having reopened since the pandemic shut them down. Totally makeshift. And a healthy oil/gas industry means something called "energy independence"......which we no longer have.

Your naivete' is stratospherical and no knows no bounds. How can you live with yourself like that?
Please. I don’t tell you how to dig ditches, don’t try to act like you know anything about oil and gas.

Still waiting on you to answer my quiz. Need some help?

Please. I don’t tell you how to dig ditches, don’t try to act like you know anything about oil and gas.

Still waiting on you to answer my quiz. Need some help?
I know enough about it to tell you everything I've said so far. You're too stupid to realize that Russia and China are laughing at fools like you for giving up your natural resource-treasure trove to them. And that stupid question of your's is irrelavent because of such. But don't worry, you can always move to China and pretend to benefit off of them as they throw your ass in to the Uyghur death camps. Idiot!

I know enough about it to tell you everything I've said so far. You're too stupid to realize that Russia and China are laughing at fools like you for giving up your natural resource-treasure trove to them. And that stupid question of your's is irrelavent because of such. But don't worry, you can always move to China and pretend to benefit off of them as they throw your ass in to the Uyghur death camps. Idiot!
Naw, all you do is repeat stuff you hear on Facebook without understanding what it means. You repeat buzz words like energy independence and Keystone which actually have little to do with oil prices. You ignore all of the jobs being added, but whine about having tto pay a few more bucks to fill up. Unless you are a truck driver, if that really affects you that much I can lend you a few bucks to get by.

Sorry, I’m not used to dealing with poors. I’ve explained this to you but you are still stuck on stupid.

And wtf are you even talking about Russia and China for. You’re all over the place but you don’t understand what you are saying. I can send you some videos if you really want to learn.

In the meantime, you’ll just have to live with

More jobs
More GDP growth
More US drilling and production
Record stock prices

Feel free to long for the Trump recession is you wish. Unfortunately, he lost, so you’ll have to live with the strong Biden economy. Now get that ditch dug.

PS. Still waiting on my quiz answer.

Naw, all you do is repeat stuff you hear on Facebook without understanding what it means. You repeat buzz words like energy independence and Keystone which actually have little to do with oil prices. You ignore all of the jobs being added, but whine about having tto pay a few more bucks to fill up. Unless you are a truck driver, if that really affects you that much I can lend you a few bucks to get by.

Sorry, I’m not used to dealing with poors. I’ve explained this to you but you are still stuck on stupid.

And wtf are you even talking about Russia and China for. You’re all over the place but you don’t understand what you are saying. I can send you some videos if you really want to learn.

In the meantime, you’ll just have to live with

More jobs
More GDP growth
More US drilling and production
Record stock prices

Feel free to long for the Trump recession is you wish. Unfortunately, he lost, so you’ll have to live with the strong Biden economy. Now get that ditch dug.

PS. Still waiting on my quiz answer.
So now, in true Dimtard fashion, you've reached your wits end and you're hurling those insults everywhere. You've no more ammo in the chamber. Descending to juvenille, 5th grade-level behavior. I pity you. SMH

So now, in true Dimtard fashion, you've reached your wits end and you're hurling those insults everywhere. You've no more ammo in the chamber. Descending to juvenille, 5th grade-level behavior. I pity you. SMH
What insult? It’s obvious you don’t understand oil and gas. Someone has to dig ditches or whatever it is you do. No judgment here.

PS. LOL at complaining about insults while insulting others. You can’t make this stuff up.

What insult? It’s obvious you don’t understand oil and gas. Someone has to dig ditches or whatever it is you do. No judgment here.

PS. LOL at complaining about insults while insulting others. You can’t make this stuff up.
Really now? Let's see here....ah yes, there's that term again. ENERGY INDEPENDENCE! Something I've said repeatedly to own your ass in this debate!

Really now? Let's see here....ah yes, there's that term again. ENERGY INDEPENDENCE! Something I've said repeatedly to own your ass in this debate!

Duh. Sigh. Ive explained this before but you just don’t get it.

1. Energy independence doesn’t result in low gas prices since crude is priced in the global market. The Saudis have been energy independent for decades and still have high prices. OIL AND THEREFORE GASOLINE PRICES ARE BASED ON WORLDWIDE SUPPLY AND DEMAND! NOT THE US. There have been many times we’ve had low gas prices without being energy independent.

2. We lost energy independence during 2020 when prices collapsed and US oil companies shut in production. We are regaining production now that prices are higher. US drilling activity has more than doubled. We will soon be energy independent again if prices stay high.

3. It has nothing to do with politics but rather supply and demand. We actually gained energy independence as a result of shale drilling which took off during the Obama administration. He had nothing to do with it, just like Trump didn’t, just like Biden has nothing to do with it.

What is frustrating in discussing these things with people like you who don’t understand these things is that you want to make everything political when it isn’t. That’s like blaming or giving credit to Biden for whatever problems or successes your company has.

It’s just ignorant. I’m sure you won’t try to understand the points above because you just don’t want to. That’s fine, but don’t get upset continue to mock your naive take. I’m sure you would do the same if I tried to tell you your business.

Last edited:
Duh. Sigh. Ive explained this before but you just don’t get it.

1. Energy independence doesn’t result in low gas prices since crude is priced in the global market. The Saudis have been energy independent for decades and still have high prices. OIL AND THEREFORE GASOLINE PRICES ARE BASED ON WORLDWIDE SUPPLY AND DEMAND! NOT THE US. There have been many times we’ve had low gas prices without being energy independent.

2. We lost energy independence during 2020 when prices collapsed and US oil companies shut in production. We are regaining production now that prices are higher. US drilling activity has more than doubled. We will soon be energy independent again if prices stay high.

3. It has nothing to do with politics but rather supply and demand. We actually gained energy independence as a result of shale drilling which took off during the Obama administration. He had nothing to do with it, just like Trump didn’t, just like Biden has nothing to do with it.

What is frustrating in discussing these things with people like you who don’t understand these things is that you want to make everything political when it isn’t. That’s like blaming or giving credit to Biden for whatever problems or successes your company has.

It’s just ignorant. I’m sure you won’t try to understand the points above because you just don’t want to. That’s fine, but don’t get upset continue to mock your naive take. I’m sure you would do the same if I tried to tell you your business.
Looking at it from that tired global perspective, all the while failing to realize your country's economic base is being sabotaged. You see global! I see American! In the end, it's clear who survives. Remember that as China buys you and every liberal stock holder out on your oil/gas assets and futures. You'll be calling Xi Jingping "China Daddy" afterwhile.

Looking at it from that tired global perspective, all the while failing to realize your country's economic base is being sabotaged. You see global! I see American! In the end, it's clear who survives. Remember that as China buys you and every liberal stock holder out on your oil/gas assets and futures. You'll be calling Xi Jingping "China Daddy" afterwhile.
Ah, back to China. Which has nothing to do with the price of oil. I knew I was wasting my time.

From now on, I’ll just mock you. How’d thiose Chinese tariffs work out. That really brought China to their knees. 🙂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT