ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, that thread has become an absolute abortion.

Damn...just realized that you will take that as a compliment. 🙄
He’s baaack.

In case you hadn’t noticed, this entire board is an abortion. Just full of trolls and lame put downs, the extent is usually just some form of “you’re stupid.” Have you noticed that every new poster gets run off by your buddy Ghost and his crew.

I gave up a long time ago trying to have a reasonable discussion with those dorks. At least i usually confine my lame posts to a single thread.

My fantasy football team team is in the championship game. I’m going for a three peat.

Thank God for President Biden

Even with the recent turbulence from the Omicron coronavirus variant, the S&P 500 is headed toward a 27% advance for 2021 and has hit 70 highs

PS. I won my third consecutive fantasy championship for anyone interested.

Damn. Market is crushing it again after a brief pullback. Especially oil stocks.

Feelsgoodman

LOL. I’m sure it’s a doozy.

Does it include the millions Ivanka made?

How do I know it’s just another populist faux outrage? When they blame everything on the “elites.” Oooooh. Scary.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
LOL. I’m sure it’s a doozy.

Does it include the millions Ivanka made?

How do I know it’s just another populist faux outrage? When they blame everything on the “elites.” Oooooh. Scary.

I will buy you the audio version and we can both listen to on relaxing on your boat in the Bahamas 🤙🏻😎

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Now this is what an insurrection looks like. Your kindred.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

good-goodfellas.gif

ray-liotta-laughing.gif
Still your president.

😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
STRAW MAN argument. Gas is NOT 2.48 a gallon, the median average that it was under the REAL President. But hey...we CAN afford to but ILLEGAL ALIENS free healthcare, and educate them since the left LOVES them some open borders! Back tio fuel prices for the dummies that say the president has nothing to do with prices. I have one question. Do you think implementing green new deal policies have the effect of making gas prices rise, or fall?When the party in control has declared WAR on fossil fuel...what impact does that have on prices?
No impact at all yet, since the GND hasn’t been implemented. Ill get back to you when it has been.

US oil drilling activity has more than doubled over 2020.

Next question.

Trumpers are just a special kind of stupid. @Sunburnt Indian will be in here soon to tell us she really won.

What about the rallies?

That’s a really bad look…. By all appearances that appears to be a gerrymandered safe seat for the Dems.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That’s a really bad look…. By all appearances that appears to be a gerrymandered safe seat for the Dems.
All seats are gerrymandered these days, which is why there are few close elections any more. Stick all the poor people in one district which then gives the majority of the remaining seats to Pubs. At least that’s how it’s done in Texas.

All seats are gerrymandered these days, which is why there are few close elections any more. Stick all the poor people in one district which then gives the majority of the remaining seats to Pubs. At least that’s how it’s done in Texas.
Gerrymandering is the most partisan of political activities. With all due respect, Dems do the same thing when they can …. see CA, IL, & MD for a few examples.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Finally found that election fraud you all have been desperately searching for.

Didn't read the article and I refuse to click the link. I have some experience with mlive.com (Michigan Live.com if I'm not mistaken) and that is some of the worst journalism I've ever seen.

I don't think they actually create or edit their own material ftr. But they seem to search high and low for the most one-sided liberal tripe I've ever seen. Maybe I've just had bad luck but in my experience it is trash.

Finally found that election fraud you all have been desperately searching for.

The Michigan AG is not a blinkered partisan, no, not at all......

the Biden crime family exposed​

Schweizer: Forthcoming ‘Red-Handed’ Revelations ‘Scariest’ of My Investigative Career​

Mark Levin: Peter Schweizer’s ‘Red-Handed’ Is ‘by Far His Best Book’ — ‘Frightening What You’re Going to Learn’​

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Wow. Just wow. It’s an economic miracle. TGFPB

U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) ramped up in the final months of 2021, with still-solid consumer spending helping stoke growth and offset early negative impacts from the Omicron variant's spread.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) released its first estimate of fourth-quarter GDP on Thursday. Here were the main metrics from the print, compared to consensus estimates compiled by Bloomberg:

• GDP quarter-over-quarter, annualized: 6.9% vs. 5.5% expected, 2.3% in Q3
  • Personal consumption: 3.3% vs. 3.4% expected, 2.0% in Q3
  • Core personal consumption expenditures, quarter-over-quarter: 4.9% vs. 4.9% expected, 4.6% in Q3

trans.gif

You are right, numbers do not lie; inflation numbers included. Meanwhile Dow is down more than up. Thanks Joe
united-states-inflation-cpi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT