ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 marked the lowest annual real GDP growth in the U.S. since the Second World War. 2020 saw growth fall by 2.8 percent, compared with an increase of 2.3 percent the year before. The last time the U.S.' real GDP growth rates fell by a similar level was during the Great Recession in 2009, and the only other time since the Second World War where real GDP fell by more than one percent was in the early 1980s recession.

2021’s GDP growth of 5.9% was the highest since the 1980s. 3rd quarter GDP growth was 3.2%. Trump never hit 3% GDP growth in any year. Nuff said.

It’s almost like some people are just ignorant of economics.

😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
NavigatorII, wanna waste a little time explaining pandemic and economics 101 to the board's slowest? Does the board's slow know about all time record low unemployment numbers for minorities with wages rising prior to the pandemic? Today we find Biden's inflationary tidal wave with consumers saddaled with record credit card debt.

2020 marked the lowest annual real GDP growth in the U.S. since the Second World War. 2020 saw growth fall by 2.8 percent, compared with an increase of 2.3 percent the year before. The last time the U.S.' real GDP growth rates fell by a similar level was during the Great Recession in 2009, and the only other time since the Second World War where real GDP fell by more than one percent was in the early 1980s recession.

2021’s GDP growth of 5.9% was the highest since the 1980s. 3rd quarter GDP growth was 3.2%. Trump never hit 3% GDP growth in any year. Nuff said.

It’s almost like some people are just ignorant of economics.

😎

whats this?

More layoffs are on the way, survey of business economists finds​

whats this?

More layoffs are on the way, survey of business economists finds​

Perhaps. With the Fed raising rates significantly trying to slow the Biden Boom. But with unemployment at 3.5%, there are plenty of jobs available.

• Haha
NavigatorII, wanna waste a little time explaining pandemic and economics 101 to the board's slowest? Does the board's slow know about all time record low unemployment numbers for minorities with wages rising prior to the pandemic? Today we find Biden's inflationary tidal wave with consumers saddaled with record credit card debt.
Help me Navigator. I said something stupid again and need your help.
- Sunburnt

• Haha
Perhaps. With the Fed raising rates significantly trying to slow the Biden Boom. But with unemployment at 3.5%, there are plenty of jobs available.

oh my

Recession Looms: Index of Leading Indicators Dropped Sharply Again in December

A key measure of the health of the U.S. economy declined for the tenth straight month in December, pointing to a recession in the near future.

us-president-joe-biden-he-intends-visit-mexican-border-time-administration-afp-640x480.png

oh my

Recession Looms: Index of Leading Indicators Dropped Sharply Again in December

A key measure of the health of the U.S. economy declined for the tenth straight month in December, pointing to a recession in the near future.

us-president-joe-biden-he-intends-visit-mexican-border-time-administration-afp-640x480.png

I thought you guys liked recessions since it lowers gas prices. At least that's what the Trump recession did.

Looks like I may have to check my closet for classified documents

Classified documents found at Pence's Indiana home.

Seriously dude?

I'll spell it out for you. Mishandling classified documents is a crime.

No matter who does it.

Quoting everyone's momma:

"If Trump/Pence/Biden jumped off a bridge would you do it too?"
It just seems like they are everywhere. I hate to think I'm missing out.

The Biden Boom continues. This will be sure to upset the Trumpers who for some odd reason are really, really hoping for a recession. I doubt Fox Business will cover this so im posting as a public service.

U.S. economic activity expanded faster than expected in the final three months of 2022, marking a resilient end to a year defined by stubborn inflation, rising interest rates, and battered financial markets.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis' advance estimate of Q4 U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) showed a 2.9% annualized increase in economic growth for the period, better than consensus forecasts.

Trump set an incumbent record his second go. Somebody likes Trump.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules. Anyone who doesn't find calculus hard knows there are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for Biden's inflationary and crime tidal waves.

Reactions: nail1988
Trump set an incumbent record his second go. Somebody likes Trump.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules. Anyone who doesn't find calculus hard knows there are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for Biden's inflationary and crime tidal waves.
Another hater. Your tears taste delicious.

The highest vote getter in history. Suck on that.

😎

I swear the guy is a miracle worker. Thank God for Joe Biden.

"The economy really outperformed here in the second half of the year," says Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics. "Despite all the headwinds and the higher [interest] rates and all the things that went wrong, the economy was still able to grow in 2022."

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Massive gov spending and record consumer debt has propped up Biden's economy. Massive layoffs in Big Tech and growing layoffs in financial are occurring now. Homebuilding is in recession.

• Love
Kudlow tells me wages the last 12 months are up 4.6%. Inflation up 6.5%. The thinking aren't laughing. The slow finds humor in our current mess.

• Wow
Kudlow tells me wages the last 12 months are up 4.6%. Inflation up 6.5%. The thinking aren't laughing. The slow finds humor in our current mess.
So salty. Wittle Boy is upset we have a booming economy. It just tears you up, doesn’t it. How many times have you been wrong. Shut off Fox once in a while and you might learn something.

If onlyTrump had ever had these great results he may still be in office.

😎

Last edited:
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Massive gov spending and record consumer debt has propped up Biden's economy. Massive layoffs in Big Tech and growing layoffs in financial are occurring now. Homebuilding is in recession.
Sad that you guys want a recession for political gain. I've seen people from the right calling for a recession for 2 years now. They want it so bad.

Sad that you guys want a recession for political gain. I've seen people from the right calling for a recession for 2 years now. They want it so bad.
Just a bunch of bitter sore losers. I revel in their misery as the economy continues to boom.

NASDAQ up 10% in the last month. They must cringe.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
The Biden Boom continues. This will be sure to upset the Trumpers who for some odd reason are really, really hoping for a recession. I doubt Fox Business will cover this so im posting as a public service.

U.S. economic activity expanded faster than expected in the final three months of 2022, marking a resilient end to a year defined by stubborn inflation, rising interest rates, and battered financial markets.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis' advance estimate of Q4 U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) showed a 2.9% annualized increase in economic growth for the period, better than consensus forecasts.

Down, but better than most forecasted. Forecasting down in the near term as well, correct?

Today Fox Business tells me Goodyear will cut 500 salaried positions. Hasbro will cut 1000 jobs. Stories are readily available with a google search.

Home sales are up slightly after 6 months of decline.

Biden border policies has turned every town in America into a border town. Mexicano drug cartels run the US southern border. Anyone who doesn't find calculus hard fully understands.

• Angry
I don't want a recession. I don't want 41 year high inflation, southern border anarchy nor snowballing crime, but we've got it.

Today Fox Business tells me Goodyear will cut 500 salaried positions. Hasbro will cut 1000 jobs. Stories are readily available with a google search.

Home sales are up slightly after 6 months of decline.

Biden border policies has turned every town in America into a border town. Mexicano drug cartels run the US southern border. Anyone who doesn't find calculus hard fully understands.
LOL. Someone is really, really triggered by Biden’s booming economy. I guess I can understand it from an old guy that gets all his info from Fox 24/7. They prey on the gullible types like Sunburnt.

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.
You don't look at calculus as hard, as does the board's slow.

Let's try this: Hasbro and Goodyear sees such demand for their products they're hiring. Mayors alomg the southern border and many inland cities are lying to us. The border is actually as safe as ever. Homes sales in December weren't up slightly. Homes sales in December saw all time record sales.

Only the board's slowest sees a Biden booming economy. Capitol One is laying off along with many others.

LOL. Someone is really, really triggered by Biden’s booming economy. I guess I can understand it from an old guy that gets all his info from Fox 24/7. They prey on the gullible types like Sunburnt.

Just a few headlines about Bidens booming economy

Earnings Reports, Layoffs Reflect Slowing Economy as 4Q GDP and Inflation Data Loom​

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Just a few headlines about Bidens booming economy

Earnings Reports, Layoffs Reflect Slowing Economy as 4Q GDP and Inflation Data Loom​

The Fed raising interest rates is slowing the economy. Inflation is dropping. Happy now?

Great Depression warning sign? LOL at posting something from Fox business. Here’s your sign.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT