ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pubs are basically saying they want to cheat on their taxes and not have anyone notice. I don’t know why following the tax law is a partisan issue.

The Pubs are basically saying they want to cheat on their taxes and not have anyone notice. I don’t know why following the tax law is a partisan issue.

Even you don't believe we need enough new armed tax agents to fill Ben Hill Griffin stadium.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Even you don't believe we need enough new armed tax agents to fill Ben Hill Griffin stadium.
I don't know the exact number they need but they have been seriously underfunded. Even most Pubs agree with that.

I'm nor sure about the armed part but I still don't understand why people don't want millionaires to pay the amount of tax they owe. No ones going to beat down your door.

I don't know the exact number they need but they have been seriously underfunded. Even most Pubs agree with that.

I'm nor sure about the armed part but I still don't understand why people don't want millionaires to pay the amount of tax they owe. No ones going to beat down your door.
They shouldn't exist at all, and none of them should be armed.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I'm one of those fair tax weirdos.
I've studied it pretty extensively. It has some appeal but isn't very practical. It would probably reduce consumer spending which would be bad for the economy. And nobody would accept a 23% sales tax.

But I agree, in principle, its a much better system.

Unlike the BS-C911 💩,,,,, the Truth never get old for me.....

And least anyone forgets it,,, but especially because it annoys some here....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

The answer that never comes from the BS-C911, or anyone else for that matter:

Give me the
Federal Registry # for the LAW that says that a Sovereign Citizen of the Republic of Florida owes a Federal Income Tax on their earned wages.

In case you're public/government school ignorant, by definition,
earned wages are not Income for Federal Income Tax purposes....

And don't waste my time quoting IRS Codes to me, because those IRS codes still need a law to specify who the codes pertain to.

CRICKETS THE SIZE OF ELEPHANTS is the only answer that I've ever gotten from any of them.
The Federal Registry has been available in most large public library's.

The Federal Register (FR or sometimes Fed. Reg.) is the official journal of the federal government of the United States that contains government agency rules, proposed rules, and public notices. It is published every weekday, except on federal holidays. The final rules promulgated by a federal agency and published in the Federal Register are ultimately reorganized by topic or subject matter.

Since 1994, it's be available on line here:

The answer that never comes from the BS-C911, or anyone else for that matter:

Give me the
Federal Registry # for the LAW that says that a Sovereign Citizen of the Republic of Florida owes a Federal Income Tax on their earned wages.

In case you're public/government school ignorant, by definition,
earned wages are not Income for Federal Income Tax purposes....

And don't waste my time quoting IRS Codes to me, because those IRS codes still need a law to specify who the codes pertain to.

CRICKETS THE SIZE OF ELEPHANTS is the only answer that I've ever gotten from any of them.
The Federal Registry has been available in most large public library's.

The Federal Register (FR or sometimes Fed. Reg.) is the official journal of the federal government of the United States that contains government agency rules, proposed rules, and public notices. It is published every weekday, except on federal holidays. The final rules promulgated by a federal agency and published in the Federal Register are ultimately reorganized by topic or subject matter.

Since 1994, it's be available on line here:
Yawn. Been tried and tested by the courts. Tell you what, don’t pay your taxes and then take them to court.

Btw, who do you think pays for all of veterans benefits you receive. And SS. And Medicare. You’re welcome.

Just another self centered SOB who thinks money grows on trees.

Last edited:

This keeps you VERY safe, son. I will bet 100 dollars you get a refund EVERY year from your unemployment

I've studied it pretty extensively. It has some appeal but isn't very practical. It would probably reduce consumer spending which would be bad for the economy. And nobody would accept a 23% sales tax.

But I agree, in principle, its a much better system.
You boob...you are talking of a consumption tax...you have not studied shiz, son. Fair tax is everyone pays th same %. Here I am AGAIN...trying my best to educate you...but you are a lost cause

The only thing the IRS really needs are updated computers and software.
By the way tax revenue is at record highs, even with (or because of) the Trump tax cuts.
We don’t have a revenue problem. We
have a spending problem.

By the way tax revenue is at record highs, even with (or because of) the Trump tax cuts.
have a spending problem.
You will NEVER be able to make such a slow person understand this statement...especially when they use OUR money to line THEIR pockets, and fund their VERY poorly ran lib cities, and paying welfare to their voting base

have a spending problem.
Agree on the spending problem but still need auditors. Too many millionaires aren't paying what they owe. When they don't pay, who do you think makes up the difference?

You boob...you are talking of a consumption tax...you have not studied shiz, son. Fair tax is everyone pays th same %. Here I am AGAIN...trying my best to educate you...but you are a lost cause
Derp. The fair tax is a consumption tax, fake captain. You are talking about a flat tax.

Step aside boy. Stick to selling Chevy's and Let the adults handle this

Yet another facepalm from the clueless. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who knows so little but act so tough.

• Haha
Btw, who do you think pays for all of veterans benefits you receive. And SS. And Medicare. You’re welcome.
You. But also him. And me.

The only time veterans don't pay taxes is on combat deployments.

Back to your initial statement about millionaires not paying their fair share....

If everyone paid the same tax rate you would have a point.

I haven't checked in a long time, but I assume that the more you earn, the greater percentage of your income the government seems to believe it is entitled to.

Add to that capital gains and inheritance taxes and it seems like they want to punish people for being successful, or double dip.

Therefore, I'm OK with the rich doing whatever they can legally get away with to pay the government the least amount possible.

Should I ever become rich, I will do the same thing.

You. But also him. And me.

The only time veterans don't pay taxes is on combat deployments.

Back to your initial statement about millionaires not paying their fair share....

If everyone paid the same tax rate you would have a point.

I haven't checked in a long time, but I assume that the more you earn, the greater percentage of your income the government seems to believe it is entitled to.

Add to that capital gains and inheritance taxes and it seems like they want to punish people for being successful, or double dip.

Therefore, I'm OK with the rich doing whatever they can legally get away with to pay the government the least amount possible.

Should I ever become rich, I will do the same thing.
The same here. The key is legally.

But Insta is claiming he should pay no taxes as a "sovereign citizen." It's a nutty position. But then it's Insta.

Yawn. Been tried and tested by the courts. Tell you what, don’t pay your taxes and then take them to court.

Btw, who do you think pays for all of veterans benefits you receive. And SS. And Medicare. You’re welcome. -- (while you're still a moe-ron)

Just another self centered SOB who thinks money grows on trees.
I refer you to the Grace Commission Report due to your continued vast ignorance on almost every subject....

The Private Sector Survey on Cost Control (PSSCC), commonly referred to as the Grace Commission, was an investigation requested by United States President Ronald Reagan, authorized in Executive Order 12369 on June 30, 1982. In doing so President Reagan used the now famous phrase, "Drain the swamp". The focus was waste and inefficiency in the US Federal government.

The Grace Commission report [4] was presented to Congress in January 1984. The report was in depth and showed that if its recommendations were followed, $424 billion could be saved in three years, rising to $1.9 trillion per year by the year 2000. It estimated that the national debt, without these reforms, would rise to $13 trillion by the year 2000, while with the reforms they projected it would rise to only $2.5 trillion.

So much for that, little did they know where we'd be in 2023.... iG

In '1984: The Grace Commission Report Under Ronald Reagan Showed IRS Is A Fraud That Collects Taxes

(the iG's believes that the IRS should be prosecuted under the RICO Act)​

Published on Jul 7, 2014
"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services taxpayers expect from government." - Grace Commission report

The same here. The key is legally.

But Insta is claiming he should pay no taxes as a "sovereign citizen." It's a nutty position. But then it's Insta.
You're too stupid to know what I KNOW, so you yammer on about what your think you know. 🙄

The last time that a sovereign citizen (which every citizen is by definition and was granted to us when King George gave up on taxing any of us and turned over his sovereignty to us as individuals) legally owed a tax on our earned wages, was during WWII, The Victory War Tax.
That tax was rescinded by the Congress after the end of WWII in 1947.

Since that time, it's been the Ignorance Related Slavery that's been promulgated by IMO, criminals.

And while you spewed out your ignorance, you have again failed to give me the FR # for the LAW that says I owe a tax on my earned wages.
🤓
Interstate Commerce - U.S. Corps, Stocks - Bonds - Etc. is Income, not a private citizens earned wages.

Now, either produce the LAW, or just STFU about what you think you know....

I think you’re not serious - but you ARE a deliberate pot stirrer. I don’t believe anyone can be this dumb on purpose.
Speaking facts is dumb? Inflation has been negative three consecutive months. Do you dispute that?

You're too stupid to know what I KNOW, so you yammer on about what your think you know. 🙄

The last time that a sovereign citizen (which every citizen is by definition and was granted to us when King George gave up on taxing any of us and turned over his sovereignty to us as individuals) legally owed a tax on our earned wages, was during WWII, The Victory War Tax.
That tax was rescinded by the Congress after the end of WWII in 1947.

Since that time, it's been the Ignorance Related Slavery that's been promulgated by IMO, criminals.

And while you spewed out your ignorance, you have again failed to give me the FR # for the LAW that says I owe a tax on my earned wages.
🤓
Interstate Commerce - U.S. Corps, Stocks - Bonds - Etc. is Income, not a private citizens earned wages.

Now, either produce the LAW, or just STFU about what you think you know....
I doubt there is anything that could convince you, therefore I suggest you just don’t pay your taxes (if you have any income) and take it from there. No skin off my back. I will continue to pay the taxes legally owed as a citizen of this country, as dictated by my duly elected representatives.

Speaking facts is dumb? Inflation has been negative three consecutive months. Do you dispute that?
I respectfully asked you earlier to provide a link from a credible source to document this astonishing claim. If your claim is true I should have seen prices for my usual grocery items come down. I can assure you they haven’t.

Gas prices have also started going back up in my area; about $0.30 per gallon. I don’t necessarily blame Biden for this, but if somebody going to blow smoke about negative inflation I’m going to push back.

I’d like to see a link for this please.
Well, I thought I read it somewhere, but it looks like it only declined in December. Self facepalm. But still,

Outlook for the Fed​

Still, other pricing trends bode well for overall inflation and for the broader economic picture, said George Calhoun, economics professor and director of the Quantitative Finance Program at the Stevens Institute of Technology in New Jersey.

“If you take the month-over-month numbers since July and annualize that, the annually compounded monthly rate has been around 2%, right at [the Fed’s target],” Calhoun said. “I think inflation is actually over, and what we have with the year-over-year metric is a built-in lag in recognizing that.”

I respectfully asked you earlier to provide a link from a credible source to document this astonishing claim. If your claim is true I should have seen prices for my usual grocery items come down. I can assure you they haven’t.

Gas prices have also started going back up in my area; about $0.30 per gallon. I don’t necessarily blame Biden for this, but if somebody going to blow smoke about negative inflation I’m going to push back.
See above post. Down .1% in December, primarily due to a 10% decline in gas prices. They spiked up recently due to some weather related supply disruptions, but with oil at $74, will drop back down.

Food prices remain high, partially due to the Avion flu outbreak. I don’t think you can blame Joe for that.

The cost of many goods fell in December. Categories seeing monthly price declines included many commodities, cars and certain categories of household goods and clothing. Food prices, which were rising rapidly are still increasing, but at a slower 0.3% monthly rate as the cost of various foods such as various meats and produce fell in price month-on-month for December, notwithstanding a spike in the price of eggs.

I doubt there is anything that could convince you, therefore I suggest you just don’t pay your taxes (if you have any income) and take it from there. No skin off my back. I will continue to pay the taxes legally owed as a citizen of this country, as dictated by my duly elected representatives.
I've already long ago accepted that you're an ignorant idiot on every subject that you've posted on. Not a personal diss, just the demonstrated facts.

And I've always paid every tax that I legally owed (property, sales, etc), while I don't pay any taxes that I don't legally owe. (The Supreme Court has ruled that is the correct thing for any citizen to do) So far, in the last 50+ years, the IRS has never audited me, nor taken me to court for any failure to pay any legally owed taxes, so you can rest easy on that front.

What you do or don't do on Federal Income Taxes, or on anything else for that matter, is of ZERO importance or concern for me.

As a combat decorated military
volunteer (never had nor needed a draft card), I've long ago done more for my country that you ever have, or ever will. I've also been an unpaid volunteer in the Natl Campaign Office of a Presidential candidate. While your own lifetime accomplishments are likely closer to an embarrassment to any real Patriotic Sovereign Citizen...

PS -- Still waiting on that LAW that you've repeatedly FAILED to supply...

I've already long ago accepted that you're an ignorant idiot on every subject that you've posted on. Not a personal diss, just the demonstrated facts.

And I've always paid every tax that I legally owed (property, sales, etc), while I don't pay any taxes that I don't legally owe. (The Supreme Court has ruled that is the correct thing for any citizen to do) So far, in the last 50+ years, the IRS has never audited me, nor taken me to court for any failure to pay any legally owed taxes, so you can rest easy on that front.

What you do or don't do on Federal Income Taxes, or on anything else for that matter, is of ZERO importance or concern for me.

volunteer (never had nor needed a draft card), I've long ago done more for my country that you ever have, or ever will. I've also been an unpaid volunteer in the Natl Campaign Office of a Presidential candidate. While your own lifetime accomplishments are likely closer to an embarrassment to any real Patriotic Sovereign Citizen...

Send me your name and SS number so I can report you to the IRS. I get a 10% finders fee on tax dodgers.

And how do you think the military and veterans benefits are funded? Hint. It ain’t from property and sales taxes.

You’re welcome.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Derp. The fair tax is a consumption tax, fake captain. You are talking about a flat tax.

Step aside boy. Stick to selling Chevy's and Let the adults handle this

Yet another facepalm from the clueless. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who knows so little but act so tough.
WRONG you buffon..FAIR TAX is NOT a consumption tax..it is an equal % for EVERYONE...thus making it FAIR.

WRONG you buffon..FAIR TAX is NOT a consumption tax..it is an equal % for EVERYONE...thus making it FAIR.
Derp. You embarrass yourself with every post.

"The FairTax is a national sales tax that treats every person equally and allows American businesses to thrive, while generating the same tax revenue as the current four-million-word-plus tax code. Under the FairTax, every person living in the United States pays a sales tax on purchases of new goods and services."

Therefore a consumption tax, dumbass

Last edited:

Appararently you aren’t the only nut case who believes this nonsense. Good luck.

Most recently, Darrell Brooks—the man who drove his vehicle into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, killing six and injuring scores more—declared himself a "sovereign citizen" and fired his lawyers at the onset of his trial.

He was sentenced to six consecutive life sentences without parole and an additional 762 years and a half years.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT