ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden criminal invaders

Whistleblower: Migrants Living for Free in NYC Hotels are Fighting Staff, Drinking All Day, Having Sex in Public​

GettyImages-1242419147-640x480.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
So what have we learned ITT.

1. Insta doesn’t think he has to pay income taxes.
2. Capt Ron isn’t really a captain and doesn’t know the difference between a flat tax and the fair tax
3. Sunburnt didnt Really pass a Mensa test and doesn’t understand what a metric unit of measurement is
4. Bamafan doesn’t know the difference between a blind trust and an irrev trust
5. Navigator doesn’t know that passive income is still taxable
6. Gatordad loves Brokeback Mountain

Im just glad I’m here to help.

2. Capt Ron isn’t really a captain and doesn’t know the difference between a flat tax and the fair tax
3. Sunburnt didnt Really pass a Mensa test and doesn’t understand what a metric unit of measurement is

7. You're a troll that's desperate for attention.

Technically we didn't learn that ITT in particular.

8. EvilWayz doesn't get mentioned.

RACISM!!!!

As a POC, he is required to like you, or at least placate you and pretend to like you, unless you're a supporter of Trump. In that case, he's allowed to call you something akin to an Uncle Tom.

I'm not saying BSC wrote the rules but he damn sure follows them.

Reactions: instaGATOR
8. EvilWayz doesn't get mentioned.

RACISM!!!!
I have no idea what race anyone is, unless they broadcast it in every post like Sunburnt, nor do I care.

I do know Sunburnt likes to brag about having an all white granddaughter for some reason.

Plus I don't think I've taught you anything. You seem pretty well informed.

Jeezus Christmas you are utterly retarded. If (and I still say if) the Flagship U matriculated your stupid ass and issued you a diploma) shame on them. WTF did you get that little tidbit of moronic inclination in any of these threads? It's completely transparent you don't know jackshit about the industry (oil) you claim to have a background in. Knowing how to run Excel spreadsheets tracking revenues and expenses doesn't exactly make you an expert in any field. Let me venture a guess you were a hack in some backroom cubicle crunching numbers for various projects. You are a complete fraud. @jfegaly exposed you early on. All my LOL's.
retard-retard-alert.gif
Looks like I hurt someone's feelings by pointing out stupid things he and his buddies say. And then runs to jfugley for help. Best to run back to your safe space thread.

Last edited:

Where are the rest of you? Come defend yourselves. Surely someone can top Navigators rant.

😎

48865492.jpg

Last edited:
Jeezus Christmas you are utterly retarded. If (and I still say if) the Flagship U matriculated your stupid ass and issued you a diploma) shame on them. WTF did you get that little tidbit of moronic inclination in any of these threads? It's completely transparent you don't know jackshit about the industry (oil) you claim to have a background in. Knowing how to run Excel spreadsheets tracking revenues and expenses doesn't exactly make you an expert in any field. Let me venture a guess you were a hack in some backroom cubicle crunching numbers for various projects. You are a complete fraud. @jfegaly exposed you early on. All my LOL's.
retard-retard-alert.gif
0% chance of this.

All you've proven is that you're too ignorant and/or incompetent to be able to produce the actual LAW that says that a sovereign citizen owns a Federal Income Tax on their EARNED WAGES.....

And you're also to ignorant and/or incompetent to understand that all legal citizens are sovereign, while all government employees are servants to those sovereign citizens, making you a complete waste of time unless someone likes to engage in a little troll/bitch slappin'....

All you've proven is that you're too ignorant and/or incompetent to be able to produce the actual LAW that says that a sovereign citizen owns a Federal Income Tax on their EARNED WAGES.....

And you're also to ignorant and/or incompetent to understand that all legal citizens are sovereign, while all government employees are servants to those sovereign citizens, making you a complete waste of time unless someone likes to engage in a little troll/bitch slappin'....
I believe you. I’m not going to file an income tax return this year. Wish me luck.

And yet again you've failed to produce something as simple as a link to an actual LAW that says that a sovereign citizen of the Republic of Florida OWES a Federal Income Tax on their EARNED WAGES.
Your continued stupidity is on display here daily.... And since I'm here, I wouldn't want anyone to forget what kind of totally corrupt FRAUD we have sitting in the WH....

And least anyone forgets it,,, but especially because it annoys some here....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Oh boy….. its cratering. More Biden economic woes

Empire State Manufacturing Survey Unexpectedly Crashes​

Manufacturing activity in New York State unexpectedly collapsed in January, a survey from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York indicated on Tuesday.

“Business activity contracted sharply in New York State,” the New York Fed said.

GettyImages-1431851826-640x425.jpg

Heres my take. Nothing will come from the Document scandal. Yes, he screwed up,but he’s president now so nothing is off limits.

The bigger problem will be if Hunter paid him $50,000 per month for rentals and he didn’t declare it. I hate tax cheats. Now some of you don’t care if rich people cheat on their tax returns, and want to eliminate auditors, but this is exactly why they are there.

Heres my take. Nothing will come from the Document scandal. Yes, he screwed up,but he’s president now so nothing is off limits.

The bigger problem will be if Hunter paid him $50,000 per month for rentals and he didn’t declare it. I hate tax cheats. Now some of you don’t care if rich people cheat on their tax returns, and want to eliminate auditors, but this is exactly why they are there.
And if he actually was selling Intel to foreign nationals?

And if he actually was selling Intel to foreign nationals?
Back in the days when we still had a mostly functioning FBI and DoJ...

Julius Rosenberg (May 12, 1918 – June 19, 1953) and Ethel Rosenberg ( née Greenglass; September 28, 1915 – June 19, 1953) were American citizens who were convicted of spying on behalf of the Soviet Union. The couple were convicted of providing top-secret information about radar, sonar, jet propulsion engines, and valuable nuclear weapon designs.

The result was their deaths by ELECTROCUTION....

The unclaimed $50k per month is a big deal. But compared to why he was paying $50k per month for an almost $2mm home, that's a much bigger problem for Joe and Hunter.

Bama, he's never once taken any responsibility for his own often demonstrated decision stupidity, so don't be holding your breath on it....

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Nutcase being the operative word. He held someone at gunpoint.
Not just the idiot who thought it was a good idea to crash his SUV into the truck and hold the guy at gunpoint. I’m talking more about the big Pub donor who was so convinced of election fraud that he would hire someone to do that. He was probably one of those who thought 2000 mules was proof of election fraud.

Not all Pubs, of course, but election fraud hoaxers are a special kind of stupid.

• Haha
Not just the idiot who thought it was a good idea to crash his SUV into the truck and hold the guy at gunpoint. I’m talking more about the big Pub donor who was so convinced of election fraud that he would hire someone to do that. He was probably one of those who thought 2000 mules was proof of election fraud.

Not all Pubs, of course, but election fraud hoaxers are a special kind of stupid.
If you're waiting for me to tell you any of that is sane behavior I hope you brought snacks.

• Haha
If you're waiting for me to tell you any of that is sane behavior I hope you brought snacks.
Naw, that was more for the manyElection Deniers OTB. And the 2000 Mules fan boys.

To paraphrase Jimmy Buffet,you may be crazy but you aren’t insane.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Let me know when they hit 22 million.

The stock market is about to be flipped upside down as inflation rebounds ahead of an upcoming recession, Bank of America says​

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

The stock market is about to be flipped upside down as inflation rebounds ahead of an upcoming recession, Bank of America says​

Sell sell sell.

Best time to buy Crypto and a multitude of stocks that have lost 60 to 80% over the last year. Thank you President Biden for crushing the economy, I couldn’t stand you for the last 2 years but instead of the continued hate I’d like to thank you for the opportunity to rake the future in due to stocks everywhere at near all time lows. Can’t wait to land that Lambo in a few short years.

While this is still my All Time Favorite....

And least anyone forgets it,,, but especially because it annoys some here....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT