ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking points

BSC is trolling. You're being a ridiculous ideologue. There are very real reasons to be concerned and that's an almost universal truth at this point. Things are very delicate and people are truly beginning to feel the pinch.

Keep whistling past the graveyard as a defender of all things left if you think that will help, however.

The tech layoffs that have roiled the industry over the last two years are a disaster of the tech companies' own making. From over-hiring, to a belief that the world would remain perpetually online after the pandemic, the industry is contending with its own miscalculations.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Fox Talking points
FIFY. These nutters watch Fox 24/7 so of course they are afraid. That’s the whole purpose. Historically low unemployment, strong GDP growth, and they still whine and complain.

Funny, I‘m doing quite well, thank you very much.

From the WaPost wannabe Waco Tribune-Herald January 28, 2023 front page headline:

Consumer spending cools in Dec.
Inflation goes up slightly for 2nd straight month

CHRISTOPHER RUGABER
Associated Press

There is no Biden Boom. Talking points from AP?

• Love
NavigatorII biggest failure? Teaching Economics 101 to the board's slow.
Well, you obviously haven't learned anything

www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org: GDP Updates: U.S. Economy Grew at 2.9% Annual Rate.

😎

www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org: GDP Updates: U.S. Economy Grew at 2.9% Annual Rate.

😎
I don’t like being a negative cheerleader, but I’ll just say that American economy is doing (relatively) well in spite of the Biden administration’s policies, certainly not because of them.

Also, my portfolio is still down from its Sept 2021 high. Not 100% Biden’s fault, but his inflationary spending and the Feds necessary response have really hurt the market.

😎

The Ny slims is worse than the #Fakenews.The Slims are nothing more than propagandist and shills for the DemoRAT party..

I don’t like being a negative cheerleader, but I’ll just say that American economy is doing (relatively) well in spite of the Biden administration’s policies, certainly not because of them.

Also, my portfolio is still down from its Sept 2021 high. Not 100% Biden’s fault, but his inflationary spending and the Feds necessary response have really hurt the market.
A couple things.

1. You picked the record high during Biden’s term. A fairer comparison would be when Biden took over. It was due for a correction.
2. Yes, Biden’s inflationary spending has contributed, but obviously you should add Trump to that list, as he had two giveaways and wanted more. And inflation is higher in other developed countries so it can’t all be blamed on Biden
3. There are always trade offs. The spending has added jobs and kept unemployment low.
4. Inflation has basically been solved, thus the stock market is now in recovery stage. Yes, there will be some economic pain resulting from the Feds driving up rates.
5. As always,too much credit and blame is given to the president for basic economic factors.

The Ny slims is worse than the #Fakenews.The Slims are nothing more than propagandist and shills for the DemoRAT party..
Yeah, I guess they just made up the 2.9% GDP growth.

Dude, you post stuff from Red State and The Gateway Pundit. LOL. Do you have a different figure from your sources? No? I didn’t think so. Why do you hate a growing economy?

Last edited:

This is what is injuring the average American. This is truly hurting the middle class (who are typically 2 or 3 paychecks away from disaster) and it's annihilating the lower class.

BSC will play games and attempt to deflect by blaming us for what's happening by claiming we're cheerleading for it...as though that supposed cheerleading is the cause. LOL...this is the compassion we've come to expect from the left.

Still growing. I’m not surprised the FORECAST shows the growth is slowing,, as the Fed is trying to stifle the Biden Boom. See #4 above.

But keep hoping for the crash. We know you’d be thrilled. Party over country.

😂🤣🤣

I nailed it. I hope I don't injure myself by patting myself on the back.

#predictable

PS. I know you aren’t good at reading charts but see if you can figure out what is unusual about the first chart that explains the big drop. This is what happens when you post things from Twitter that you don’t understand

Mocks The NYT, posts a dude from The Daily Caller, a Tucker mouthpiece. . LOL. This is why you are so misinformed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Trumps next big idea, building an iron dome over the US.

And you people think Biden is nuts.

This is that “fair tax” that fake Capt. Ron doesn’t understand is a consumption tax. And don’t let people tell you it’s only 23%, it’s really 30%. Great for a lot of the wealthy though, which is of course why many Pubs are pushing it.

This is that “fair tax” that fake Capt. Ron doesn’t understand is a consumption tax. And don’t let people tell you it’s only 23%, it’s really 30%. Great for a lot of the wealthy though, which is of course why many Pubs are pushing it.

This is not the one with the rebate proposed by Neill Boortz.

This is not the one with the rebate proposed by Neill Boortz.
Same one, with maybe a slightly different flavor. Same one Neil Boortz was pushing, initially proposed by a Pub representat from Georgia.

Like I said before, it has its merits ideologically but would be a tough sell.

One of the criticisms is that it discourages consumer spending, so potentially bad for GDP growth. It does encourage investment though.

You didn't mention record consumer credit card debt.

Sunny

The slow just don’t comprehend simple economics

As Biden's catastrophic inflationary economy continues to crush American families, AmEx saw charge offs and delinquencies rise.

AmEx profits fall 9% as customers fall behind on payments

American Express saw its fourth-quarter profits fall by 9%, as the credit card giant had to set aside significantly more money to cover potentially bad loans

earns-american-express-an-american-express-logo-is-attached-door-boston-seaport-district-wednesday-640x363.jpg

As I sit here with ZERO credit card debt....
Cash makes no enemies....
If I can't pay it off by the end of the month, then I don't charge it....

Living within my means,,, something that the Federal Govt. has never learned to do, or been forced to do with a balanced budget requirement....
😡

• Angry
While this is still my All Time Favorite....

And least anyone forgets it,,, but especially because it annoys some here....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Sunny

As Biden's catastrophic inflationary economy continues to crush American families, AmEx saw charge offs and delinquencies rise.

American Express saw its fourth-quarter profits fall by 9%, as the credit card giant had to set aside significantly more money to cover potentially bad loans

earns-american-express-an-american-express-logo-is-attached-door-boston-seaport-district-wednesday-640x363.jpg

Fox Business tells me Bank of America is seeing more credid card debt falling delinquent. It's always a talking point if it looks bad for the illegitimate Brandon. There is no Biden boom.

Fox Business tells me Bank of America is seeing more credid card debt falling delinquent. It's always a talking point if it looks bad for the illegitimate Brandon. There is no Biden boom.
LOL. That must be Biden’s fault. You people are nuts. Biden doesn’t control who gets credit cards. You should probably cut yours up if you can’t afford to pay them back. Man there are a lot of poors ITT.

Best you run to Navigator for help again. You’re struggling.

Last edited:
Sunny

Wow. A whole 9%? How many millions did they make?

What we’ve learned ITT is that people think Biden should take responsibility for peoples bad credit decisions. LMAO.

The Biden drilling boom continues. I remember when some guy in here said Biden would shut down drilling. I don’t remember who that was.

Baker Hughes land rig count increased 3 w/w to 758

The US oil land rig count decreased 1 to 596 w/w, while the gas land rig count increased 4 w/w to 160. The Permian active rig count of 357 increased 3 w/w. The region accounts for 59% of oil rigs in the Lower-48 and 49% of total US land rigs. For additional North American rig activity details, please see here for the latest edition of our Canadian Oilfield Services Trend Tracker

What we’ve learned ITT is that people think Biden should take responsibility for peoples bad credit decisions. LMAO.

So why was this not a 'peoples bad credit decisions' problem during Trumps time in the WH???
Crickets or just more BS-C911
💩 excuses and nonsense drivel....

• Love
LOL. That must be Biden’s fault. You people are nuts. Biden doesn’t control who gets credit cards. You should probably cut yours up if you can’t afford to pay them back. Man there are a lot of poors ITT.

Best you run to Navigator for help again. You’re struggling.
Wow. A whole 9%? How many millions did they make?

Bidens war on the economy and energy has led to massive inflation along with skyrocketing interest rates. This has forced many American people to live of credit cards in order to survive in this disastrous Biden economy. Credit card defaults and house foreclosures are surging.

head-up-ass-is-your-head-up-your-ass.gif

Last edited:
Bidens war on the economy and energy has led to massive inflation along with skyrocketing interest rates. This has forced many American people to live of credit cards in order to survive in this disastrous Biden economy. Credit card defaults and house foreclosures are surging.

head-up-ass-is-your-head-up-your-ass.gif
Yawn. You and Sunburnt just repeat what Fox tells you while ignoring economic reality. Sure, dig out a few negative talking points while ignoring the two main economic metrics, strong GDP growth and strong employment. Two factors you always ignore.

Thats OK, I wouldn’t expect you to. It’s what you are told to do.

War on energy. LOL. That’s why I know you have no idea what you are talking about. The facts say otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Biden the human wrecking ball

See, this proves my point. See link for when housing prices started to skyrocket.

Now, when home prices get too high, guess what,the free market begins to correct them. The Fed raising interest rates is meant to slow down the steep rise in home prices. You guys want to blame the president for the Fed and the free market. I guess you hate capitalism.

Last edited:
@nail1988

BTW, I looked at the official disposable income chart and it shows the real picture. I know it doesn’t come from The Daily Tucker but it shows record high disposable income, excluding the post Covid period.. As I tried to tell you before, the Covid years were exceptionally high because of the travel restrictions and shutdowns, thus making the 2022 vs. 2021 comparison unusual. Note in your original chart that 2021 was the biggest increase in 40 years.

Here are the raw numbers, not the year to year change. This is what happens when you rely on partisan hacks and don’t understand the numbers behind the tweets. But don’t worry, I’ll be here to educate you.

I used to think you guys didnt really believe to nonsense you post. Hell, I used to make fun of Trump for things he didn’t really control. But now I realize you people really believe this stuff you get from these far right sources. Great Depression. LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT