ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

Another Tranny male offered a tampon deal

ANOTHER 'Transgender' Biological Male Offered Lucrative Tampon Endorsement Deal

transgender-tampon-endorsement-730x0.png

Franklin Graham: Christian Hockey Player Right to Skip ‘Pride Night’

Celebrated Evangelical pastor Franklin Graham has defended a Christian hockey player’s right to sit out gay-themed activities, saying such faith-based choices don’t make him “homophobic.”

At-the-podium-Franklin-Graham-640x480.jpg

Franklin Graham: Christian Hockey Player Right to Skip ‘Pride Night’

Celebrated Evangelical pastor Franklin Graham has defended a Christian hockey player’s right to sit out gay-themed activities, saying such faith-based choices don’t make him “homophobic.”

At-the-podium-Franklin-Graham-640x480.jpg

Woke Google has announced a major layoff, stating that the company plans to cut approximately 6 percent of its workforce, or about 12,000 employees.

The only thing Google and YouTube needs are Elon and Trump like CEO's. I would love to have YouTube revive the dislike option.

Another Tranny male offered a tampon deal

ANOTHER 'Transgender' Biological Male Offered Lucrative Tampon Endorsement Deal

transgender-tampon-endorsement-730x0.png

Another? Who was the first? @BSC911?

Unrelated, has @RayGravesGhost returned from maternity leave yet?

Colin Kaepernick Trashes Cops in Disney’s Hulu Docuseries Aimed at Kevin McCarthy’s District​

colin-kaepernick-killing-county-1-640x480.jpg

Netflix, Hulu, et all. You would not believe some the woke shit those hosting sites produce and distribute for viewing. My wife and I tried to watch Roswell, a series about aliens that came to earth to escape a failing planet or regime. The amount of woke was so disgusting and in your face, we shit canned watching it. Every other character was homo, bisexual, or a tranny, like the general population is 90% perverted. :mad:

Netflix, Hulu, et all. You would not believe some the woke shit those hosting sites produce and distribute for viewing. My wife and I tried to watch Roswell, a series about aliens that came to earth to escape a failing planet or regime. The amount of woke was so disgusting and in your face, we shit canned watching it. Every other character was homo, bisexual, or a tranny, like the general population is 90% perverted. :mad:
And, that was a re-make. The original Roswell was much better and didn't have any wokeness.

what sick bastards 🤬

Go woke, go broke! The uber-woke "Gossip Girl" reboot has been canceled by HBO Max after two seasons of teen drug use, constant attacks on Donald Trump and conservatives, and teens involved in homosexual and "throuple" sex romps.

HBO’s ‘Gossip Girl’ Reboot Is Latest Woke Show to Go Down in Flames

GossipGirlreboot-640x480.jpg

People have had enough 😎😎

Female athletes have had enough of radical, woke ideology destroying women's sports. “Not only were we being forced to compete against biological men, change in a locker room with biological men who, keep in mind, were fully intact with male genitalia, it was at this point I realized we as female athletes were being sidelined to men and reduced to a photo op, which of course makes a mockery of everything I’ve dedicated my life to."

Watch: Female Swimmer Rips NCAA over Men Using Women’s Locker Rooms

IMG_4275.jpg

Poll: Overwhelming Majority Want Politics Out of the Super Bowl

An overwhelming majority of likely voters want politics out of the Super Bowl, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released this week found.

nfl-protest-640x480.png

Reactions: blubo and fatman76
Poll: Overwhelming Majority Want Politics Out of the Super Bowl

An overwhelming majority of likely voters want politics out of the Super Bowl, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released this week found.

nfl-protest-640x480.png

Too bad. Between the players/coaches/tv commentators/halftime show/commercials, IF YOU WATCH, you will have plenty of it shoved down your throat.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
WTF?
@BillCutting4585 @NavigatorII @gatordad3 @DCandtheUTBand @Dr. Curmudgeon @Capt Ron @GhostOfMatchesMalone

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster caused a stir with his choice of pre-Super Bowl outfits when he arrived in Phoenix wearing a green skirt, black boots, a beret, and sunglasses.

Screenshot-82-640x480.jpg

WTF?
@BillCutting4585 @NavigatorII @gatordad3 @DCandtheUTBand @Dr. Curmudgeon @Capt Ron @GhostOfMatchesMalone

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster caused a stir with his choice of pre-Super Bowl outfits when he arrived in Phoenix wearing a green skirt, black boots, a beret, and sunglasses.

We really need a face palm emoticon. @FresnoGator ? 😂

There's a little Che Guevara, Eddie Murphy, and Roseann Barr going on here. :oops:

• Haha

ray ray’s girlfriend

liberalism is a mental illness

Rihanna headlined the Super Bowl LVII halftime show where she offered gratuitous humping, grasped her buttocks, and grabbed her crotch before smelling her hand.

Rihannabowl-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
ray ray’s girlfriend

liberalism is a mental illness

Rihanna headlined the Super Bowl LVII halftime show where she offered gratuitous humping, grasped her buttocks, and grabbed her crotch before smelling her hand.
I had the sound off but glanced at the TV now and then. Does erryone want to be like Big Mike these days? :oops:

• Wow
@gatordad3 aka gatorDUD 😭

Mark Dice ~

I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I don't even know who "won," and don't care. (Yeah, I'll hear all about it on Monday in the media and from the average American, but still don't care what happened.) Don't feel like you need to get swept up in the pop culture hype about a bunch of guys chasing around a ball on a field. It's perfectly normal to tune it out and not care less. No disrespect to those who enjoy the bread and circus. But it's important to point out that it's not important, and in fact, is meaningless and mindless entertainment, and spending "Super Bowl Sunday" cleaning out the garage, or really doing anything else is perfectly fine. In fact, doing *anything* else is actually normal. It's a media manufactured event. It's all fake.

Poor LaBitch 😂😂

WATCH: LeBron James Crowns Himself After Crowd Boos Him at Super Bowl

Basketball star LeBron James crowned himself after people in the crowd booed him during the Super Bowl on Sunday.

• Angry
@gatordad3 aka gatorDUD 😭

Mark Dice ~

I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I don't even know who "won," and don't care. (Yeah, I'll hear all about it on Monday in the media and from the average American, but still don't care what happened.) Don't feel like you need to get swept up in the pop culture hype about a bunch of guys chasing around a ball on a field. It's perfectly normal to tune it out and not care less. No disrespect to those who enjoy the bread and circus. But it's important to point out that it's not important, and in fact, is meaningless and mindless entertainment, and spending "Super Bowl Sunday" cleaning out the garage, or really doing anything else is perfectly fine. In fact, doing *anything* else is actually normal. It's a media manufactured event. It's all fake.
Last week I heard Brian Kilmeade interview David Portnoy of Barstool Sports. Hilarious. Portnoy and Goodell have a feud with the power of 1000 suns. I knew the fix was in when Portnoy said he was going to lay down 100k on the Chiefs in a close one. It's as fake as wrasslin' with that officiating. 😂

WTF?

Is he part of the IRA terrorist group now?

Last week I heard Brian Kilmeade interview David Portnoy of Barstool Sports. Hilarious. Portnoy and Goodell have a feud with the power of 1000 suns. I knew the fix was in when Portnoy said he was going to lay down 100k on the Chiefs in a close one. It's as fake as wrasslin' with that officiating. 😂
That last call was HORRENDOUS and I'm a Cowboys fan (so the Eagles can go to hell and die for all I care).

But to potentially decide a championship on a call like that was sooo bad.

Dumb bastard got shafted by the Royal Family only because he is not the biological son of King Charles III.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT