ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
Do these people not realize that hetero males do not want to watch 2 men kissing? And even if it was 2 females most of us are NOT going to watch that with our kids. Diz your brand is about the KIDS! We are not going to watch it. LGBTqwerty is about as appealing as watching your dog take a crap in the yard.

Only the dog gives a sh*t.

How do we get leftists out of the boardrooms?

Do these people not realize that hetero males do not want to watch 2 men kissing? And even if it was 2 females most of us are NOT going to watch that with our kids. Diz your brand is about the KIDS! We are not going to watch it. LGBTqwerty is about as appealing as watching your dog take a crap in the yard.

I can totally see the Human Torch being queer. Flame on! 🤣

Because the leftists will praise them to the stars on social media, while the rest of us roll our eyes and stop buying their products.

Then when sales fall off a cliff, they don't see the connection. So they do it again.

None of my heroes had mental illnesses.

You can't watch any "new" or "remade/restarted" tv show/movie without LGBTQ being rubbed in your face. It's like sitting at a bar with Don Lemon.

I can totally see the Human Torch being queer. Flame on! 🤣
I'm surprised they haven't made him a queer yet.
tickle.gif

You can't watch any "new" or "remade/restarted" tv show/movie without LGBTQ being rubbed in your face. It's like sitting at a bar with Don Lemon.
🤤👏

Ok, I’ll give you credit for that one. That was pretty funny.

Reactions: BCSpell

Lemon allegedly put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose – while allegedly repeatedly saying ‘Do you like p**sy or d!ck? Do you like me? Is that why you’re bothering me, because you wanna **** me?’

Certainly not you, Sir.

Oh well, don’t worry, I never aspired to be your hero.

I’m just making a point that all heroes are flawed. Take the gentleman that you pictured. Do you know he actually never served in Vietnam even though he was a Marine during the Vietnam war? Do you know that most Marines actually do not view him favorably for that very reason? He never served in combat even though had the opportunity.

Does that make him less of a hero for all the notable things he did later in his life? No, but it puts him in perspective.

Most heroes are like beautiful flowers, they bloom in obscurity never to be seen by the rest of the world but yet are ever so beautiful.

The thing that you and I don’t have in common as I don’t share your rigidity because I know of the imperfection found in people and, therefore, I am more forgiving than you are capable of being and that bothers you on a subliminal level, one that you will likely never quite be able to admit. But then I will never have the power of your conviction. So who’s to say what way is better.

🤷

Last edited:

I’m just make an appoint that all heroes are flawed. Take the gentleman that she pictured. Do you know he actually never served in Vietnam even though he was a Marine during the Vietnam war? Do you know that most Marines actually do not view him favorably for that very reason? He never served in combat even though we had the opportunity.

Does that make him less of a hero for all the notable things he did later in his life? No, but it puts him in perspective. Most heroes are like beautiful flowers, they bloom in obscurity never to be seen by the rest of the world but yet are ever so beautiful.

The thing that you and I don’t have in common as I don’t share your rigidity because I know of the imperfection found no people and therefore I am more forgiving than you are capable of being and that bothers you on his subliminal level that you will never quite grasp. But then I will never have the power of your conviction. So who’s to say what way is better.

🤷
Mine are Christian and of course, they are flawed but they are not mentally ill and they certainly knew what sex they were and so forth.

Mine are Christian and of course, they are flawed but they are not mentally ill and they certainly knew what sex they were and so forth.
OK so that goes back to my original question, named some of your heroes because several christian figures were also likely mentally ill.

Are you a psychologist? stay in your lane, bro.
That’s remarkably humorous and ironic coming from anybody on this board regarding staying in their lane. I’m a licensed board-certified physician with training in every field including the psychiatry. In fact, I actually have five more certifications, for from ABIM and one from ABP. In addition to that I’m gonna anthropologist and an expert on world religions so I am uniquely qualified to discuss this topic that you keep avoiding for some mysterious reason.
I think you and I are both smart enough to know the reason why you’re avoiding this topic
😊😊

That’s remarkably humorous and ironic coming from anybody on this board regarding staying in their lane. I’m a licensed board-certified physician with training in every field including the psychiatry. In fact, I actually have five more certifications, for from ABIM and one from ABP. In addition to that I’m gonna anthropologist and an expert on world religions so I am uniquely qualified to discuss this topic that you keep avoiding for some mysterious reason.
I think you and I are both smart enough to know the reason why you’re avoiding this topic
😊😊
Really? So why are you working in a trauma center? Smart, rich doctors have 5 layers of admin insulation to even have a conversation with. 🤣

Really? So why are you working in a trauma center? Smart, rich doctors have 5 layers of admin insulation to even have a conversation with. 🤣
I don’t work in the trauma center. Nor have I ever said that I do. Currently I am the Director of critical care but we’re not a trauma center. But my forte is bedside care, it’s what I do best, so even though I run the program and most of my time at the bedside caring for patients.
Not really sure what point you’re trying to go for, other than to just be argumentative for argumentative sake, but I love caring for patients at the bedside. And it’s not because I particularly care for people, I don’t. I just love to solve problems and really sick patients on the brink of death gives you great ability to solve complicated problems and rescue them. Great for the ego. Doesn’t hurt the pocketbook either :)

I do enjoy how we keep deflecting from the question though, do y’all really think some of your Christian heroes we’re not also insane? At least by the definition of insanity. I think he would’ve done better to say immoral, that would be more in fitting with your background and your argument.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, and Apostle Paul. What else you got?
Oh I’m so glad you picked John the Baptist.

Well John the Baptist was generally university considered to be mentally ill, so that’s one of the three that’s meets the criteria of insanity.

So, as back to my original point, it would appear that you’re incorrect by definition of insanity and mental illness. At least according to the gospel and in accordance with several biblical scholars

The gospel according to Mark; “Now John was clothed with camel's hair and wore a leather belt around his waist and ate locusts and wild honey

Mark has none of that.

Instead, we are left with John the Baptist, who, by any secular standards, was a crazy person: a homeless man who drifted in from the wilderness, dunking people in water and talking about the end times.

I mean generally speaking that would definitely need the criteria of insanity based off of the common definitions. Does that negate what he said or what he did? I don’t think so, But clearly all your Christian heroes we’re not free of mental illness as you claim.

Oh I’m so glad you picked John the Baptist.

Well John the Baptist was generally university considered to be mentally ill, so that’s one of the three that’s meets the criteria of insanity.

So, as back to my original point, it would appear that you’re incorrect by definition of insanity and mental illness. At least according to the gospel and in accordance with several biblical scholars

The gospel according to Mark; “Now John was clothed with camel's hair and wore a leather belt around his waist and ate locusts and wild honey

Mark has none of that.

Instead, we are left with John the Baptist, who, by any secular standards, was a crazy person: a homeless man who drifted in from the wilderness, dunking people in water and talking about the end times.

I mean generally speaking that would definitely need the criteria of insanity based off of the common definitions. Does that negate what he said or what he did? I don’t think so, But clearly all your Christian heroes we’re not free of mental illness as you claim.
You are a piece of work. Evaluating a man that you never met just read about. Now that's true psychoanalysis. Not. Have you ever heard that God never makes mistakes, his creations are perfectly designed. It takes a real arrogant Jack wagon to contradict God almighty. Remember, that Gabriel announced the birth of John the Baptist, just as he announced the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ.

I’m just making a point that all heroes are flawed. Take the gentleman that you pictured. Do you know he actually never served in Vietnam even though he was a Marine during the Vietnam war? Do you know that most Marines actually do not view him favorably for that very reason? He never served in combat even though had the opportunity.

Does that make him less of a hero for all the notable things he did later in his life? No, but it puts him in perspective.

Most heroes are like beautiful flowers, they bloom in obscurity never to be seen by the rest of the world but yet are ever so beautiful.

The thing that you and I don’t have in common as I don’t share your rigidity because I know of the imperfection found in people and, therefore, I am more forgiving than you are capable of being and that bothers you on a subliminal level, one that you will likely never quite be able to admit. But then I will never have the power of your conviction. So who’s to say what way is better.

🤷
You do understand you don't get to pick where you deploy?

But technically he was a POG since he was an Air Winger.

You do understand you don't get to pick where you deploy?

But technically he was a POG since he was an Air Winger.
11 years Navy Reserve as a Marine Corps battalion surgeon, two tours of duty with Marine Infantry, volunteered for both, when there’s a war on, you find a way to go!!!

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
You are a piece of work. Evaluating a man that you never met just read about. Now that's true psychoanalysis. Not. Have you ever heard that God never makes mistakes, his creations are perfectly designed. It takes a real arrogant Jack wagon to contradict God almighty. Remember, that Gabriel announced the birth of John the Baptist, just as he announced the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ.
Well now hold on their Professor, do you mean as opposed to how you universally determine that anybody on this planet that Identifies as homosexual is mentally ill even though you’ve never met 99.99% of them?

I mean that’s how this started, so does that mean we’re both a piece of work or you’re the original piece of work?

Oh and not to be too nitpicky, but psychoanalysis is mostly a therapeutic approach to mental illness, much less so a diagnostic approach. Ergo, psychoanalysis is not how you make the diagnosis of mental illness but one approach to treating it. Based on the symptoms Metallergy displayed by John the Baptist as described in the New Testament, he would be more of a schizophrenic which psychoanalysis is not affective in the treatment as it is more treated through medication.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Well now hold on their Professor, do you mean as opposed to how you universally determine that anybody on this planet that Identifies as homosexual is mentally ill even though you’ve never met 99.99% of them?

I mean that’s how this started, so does that mean we’re both a piece of work or you’re the original piece of work?

Oh and not to be too nitpicky, but psychoanalysis is mostly a therapeutic approach to mental illness, much less so a diagnostic approach. Ergo, psychoanalysis is not how you make the diagnosis of mental illness but one approach to treating it. Based on the symptoms Metallergy displayed by John the Baptist as described in the New Testament, he would be more of a schizophrenic which psychoanalysis is not affective in the treatment as it is more treated through medication.
Yeah, modern medicine slaps a label on everything and pimps the meds that Big Pharma instructs them to promote under a pseudo approval from the FDA. Physicians are just script-writers these days, they can't roll up their sleeves and attend to anyone without the Pharmacist to approve medications. Just keep your liability insurance in good standing and keep killing people. Godspeed, Sir.

John the Baptist was a Narzarite as per rhe description listed and probably an Essene . Locust are as far as I know the only Kosher insect and were a part of the Nazarite diet. That does not make him insane
Exactly, honey and locusts are natural foods that are available in natural food stores today.

Really as an anthropologist I would have figured you would have known more about Nazarites and the Essenes. Yet you chalk up cultural norms to mental illness.

You posit that Jesus went to his cousin and had him perform Mikveh even though he was a crazy man?

Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai

Really as an anthropologist I would have figured you would have known more about Nazarites and the Essenes. Yet you chalk up cultural norms to mental illness.

You posit that Jesus went to his cousin and had him perform Mikveh even though he was a crazy man?

Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai
Now this is an intelligent response than I can actually appreciate. There have been different cultural norms, and the definition of mental illness is, effectively, to standard deviations away from the norm. So in some cultures they have embraced homosexuality as the norm for a certain percentage of the population whereas other cultures have vilified homosexuality as not being collectively for the better good, as well as some symbolic issues, as well as genetic bias.

So some cultures the nurture outweigh the nature in and other cultures the nature out Wade the nurture. But it is conceivable to call homosexuality and mental illness in some cultures and the norm in other cultures.

That is an intelligent response sir.

Remember this is the same poster that said republicans needed to 'compromise' on abortion if they wanted to get more votes.

Dems always think their immorality is erased if they can make a case for Christians being just as immoral.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT