ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

I know Portland is full of liberal creatures but in salt lake, I’ve had great success with lib women. These aren’t women I’d consider dating or would want marriage with but taking a walk on the wild side is fun.

If anything, pulling a crazy like Hope Solo wouldn’t be bad 😂😂😂

Sounds like Bill is familiar with the way to bring out the wild side of a Liberal woman--feed her a couple drinks, take her back to your room, mount her from behind, then whisper in her ear--youre a Conservative. And hold on for the ride!

Warner brothers NO MO WOKE after getting there teeth kicked in

Oh No! Laid-off HBO Max Execs Confirm Warner Bros. Is Ditching Wokeness and Embracing 'Middle America'

83ae74f0-44b1-415b-993c-65e8fb4bea31-860x475.jpg

Just proves money rules everything and is the #1 factor.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Warner brothers NO MO WOKE after getting there teeth kicked in

Oh No! Laid-off HBO Max Execs Confirm Warner Bros. Is Ditching Wokeness and Embracing 'Middle America'

83ae74f0-44b1-415b-993c-65e8fb4bea31-860x475.jpg

Which may explain why Bill Maher doesn't sound as libtarded as usual. I noticed Lebron's stupid show on HBO hasn't been around, or at least I may have missed it. Or was that on Showtime channel? I canceled that one because most of the woke segments.

I only keep ESPN only for the SEC network.

Which may explain why Bill Maher doesn't sound as libtarded as usual. I noticed Lebron's stupid show on HBO hasn't been around, or at least I may have missed it. Or was that on Showtime channel? I canceled that one because most of the woke segments.

I only keep ESPN only for the SEC network.
I only watch ESPN for Gator games. And I do an Indian rain dance, pray to the gods that the Gators don't suck so bad we're relegated to a Beth Mowens assignment!!!! :oops:

POS

Woke Golden State Warriors Star Stephen Curry Says Trump Should be Treated as a Serious 'Threat'

When you support the extreme-Left NBA with your hard-earned money, you help politically weaponize multi-millionaire Democrat Party activists like Stephen Curry.

AP-Jeff-Chiu-640x480.jpg

Texas Reaction GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

Good Bye “ WOKE“ Disney

Disney World 'enthusiasts' say theme park has 'lost its magic'​

Nearly 50% of Disney World enthusiasts say they postponed a trip due to the costs​

Disney-World.jpg

Sounds like Bill is familiar with the way to bring out the wild side of a Liberal woman--feed her a couple drinks, take her back to your room, mount her from behind, then whisper in her ear--youre a Conservative. And hold on for the ride!
That’s funny as hell

It’s not hard to get a liberal woman. Talk about your feelings, stay away from politics and buy them alcohol.

Might have mentioned this before (or not) but I used to bang a Dimtard operative from Volusia County. A big gun trumps politics. 😂 And she was kinky AF. :oops:
I have a friend who can’t seem to pick the right guy. She dates one, breaks up, I hit it, rinse and repeat 😂😂😂

I tell her she’s a great person (she is), beautiful (she is) and any guy would be lucky to have her when her relationships end.

GAME… SET… MATCH…

I have a friend who can’t seem to pick the right guy. She dates one, breaks up, I hit it, rinse and repeat 😂😂😂

I tell her she’s a great person (she is), beautiful (she is) and any guy would be lucky to have her when her relationships end.

GAME… SET… MATCH…
lol.......I could tell you some stories about woman I knew (not political) but they are not fit for forum consumption. I'll just stop here. Glory days! 😂

Noah is a ” woke” American hating Brit.

good riddance you POS

Nolte: Trevor Noah Slinks Off 'Daily Show' After Losing 75% of Audience

After seven years of humiliating failure, rich Leftist Elite Trevor Noah, is slinking off the "Daily Show" with an average viewership as of last week of 363,000 viewers.

TrevorNoahx-640x480.jpg

Reactions: nail1988

good riddance you POS

After seven years of humiliating failure, rich Leftist Elite Trevor Noah, is slinking off the "Daily Show" with an average viewership as of last week of 363,000 viewers.

TrevorNoahx-640x480.jpg

I accidentally sometimes wandered onto Comedy Central. Noah sucks balls. I never lasted more than 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

• Wow

good riddance you POS

TrevorNoahx-640x480.jpg

CYA, bitch.

Finally some good parenting. Notice how the freak made herself the victim in every part of her argument? The topper was when she responded to her mom “I’m just trying to educate you”. Perfect example of the trash in todays youth.
Almost reminds me of my once 3 woke little sh!ts. I thought I'd never see the day all three of my kids would ever step away from libt@rd@tion. After suffering from inflation, gas gouging, and the possibility of them having to pay for someone else's student loans, all three of them went Tulsi Gabbard on me. For me initially, it was a relief they're now awake. Now, them going from woke to waking up now takes the fun out arguing with those little sh!ts come Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT