ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

Well LGBTQ+ is cutting the Methodist in half. Heres to the new GMC hopefully going back to traditional roles in the church.

The Eve's and Jezebel's have brought this upon the church.

LGBTQ+ starts with the women pushing leftist agendas based on emotions not morals or logic.

Dad's need to get their daughters into conservative churches and conservative Christian private schools. Conservatives also need to continue to out procreate the liberals. Its gonna take a while to get out of this mess.

Not my kind of entertainment but my wife loves this stuff...good to see they are taking a stand and providing a family friendly platform

So Halmark saw an Exodus after going woke for LGBTQ+

Disney World Hikes Price of Admission for Second Time This Year amid Impending Layoffs

NHL goes full WOKE supporting trannies and twinks

The National Hockey League NHL has jumped to Twitter to celebrate its support of the first “transgender and nonbinary” tournament in Middleton, Wisconsin.

Trans Women Are Women’: NHL Goes Ultra Woke, Supports All-Trans and Nonbinary Hockey Tournament​

Eakin-Howard_Getty-Images-1-640x480.jpg

NHL goes full WOKE supporting trannies and twinks

The National Hockey League NHL has jumped to Twitter to celebrate its support of the first “transgender and nonbinary” tournament in Middleton, Wisconsin.

Trans Women Are Women’: NHL Goes Ultra Woke, Supports All-Trans and Nonbinary Hockey Tournament​

Eakin-Howard_Getty-Images-1-640x480.jpg

I can't wait for those redneck homophobe NASCAR fans to turn on them when they force the drivers to wear that crap.

Get Woke, get ripped off. :oops:

Joe Biden's non-binary drag queen nuclear waste guru Sam Brinton, 34, is charged with THEFT after they were 'caught on camera stealing a bag' from Minneapolis Airport’s baggage claim
IMG_0053.jpg

54805943-11479159-Nuclear_engineer_Sam_Brinton_was_seen_hitting_the_road_once_agai-m-3_1669678563945.jpg

Woke Disney on the move again now gun control

Idiots.

Disney CEO Bob Iger: Those of Us in Positions to Influence Laws, Shape Culture 'Have an Extra Responsibility' to Push Gun Control

bobigerguncontrol-640x480.jpg

Another Diz groomer:

and Vanguard slinks away from ESG ...for now

And who has owned Marvel for the past 10+ years?

Hallmark went woke now Great American Family Cable is reaping the benefits.

Off topic, as a Lakers fan, I now know how the Buccaneers fans felt about Rapeis Winston as their QB while the Laker fans still have Lebron.

Back on topic...

01GPE7EQKJ6FQARQBG1F4VWJMW.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT