ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

Worst Game Ever Played’: NBA All-Star Game Suffers a 32 Percent Drop in Ratings​

The 2023 NBA All-Star game held in Salt Lake City saw a 32 percent drop in ratings from last year – 5.4 million viewers to 3.7 million viewers.

“Viewership for the All-Star Game in Salt Lake City saw a significant drop from the previous two years,” noted Fox News. “According to Nielsen Media Research, the game on TNT had a total audience of 3.7 million, down 32 percent from the year before when the total audience was just over 5.4 million.”

sean-m-haffey-gty-640x480-640x480.jpg

Worst Game Ever Played’: NBA All-Star Game Suffers a 32 Percent Drop in Ratings​

The 2023 NBA All-Star game held in Salt Lake City saw a 32 percent drop in ratings from last year – 5.4 million viewers to 3.7 million viewers.

“Viewership for the All-Star Game in Salt Lake City saw a significant drop from the previous two years,” noted Fox News. “According to Nielsen Media Research, the game on TNT had a total audience of 3.7 million, down 32 percent from the year before when the total audience was just over 5.4 million.”

sean-m-haffey-gty-640x480-640x480.jpg

Seriously................could have it been THAT bad? I didn't watch the Pro Bowl (football) but saw some of the clips. Wow!!!!! FUBAR!!!!!! :oops: 😂 😂 😂 😂

This is a puzzling marketing strategy, especially after the Gillette “toxic masculinity” backlash.

But some marketing gurus apparently think it will work: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/b...-marketing-pros-say-its-a-smart-move-9c9becac
“In 20 years, concerns like this are going to be laughed at,” Donohoe said of the fear of backlash.

LOL.........they must do some serious drugs during their marketing brainstorms 😂

BUD is on my watchlist and it's just a matter of time before I buy some puts. Probably will wait until after their X-dividend date. Their sales are going to plummet, and so will their sales and stock price, especially going into the summer season when everyone is drinking beers.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT