ADVERTISEMENT

General Chatter & Off-season / Summer yappin'...

And remember, Bobby Bowden had a chance to join the SEC, but opted for the easier ACC where he said it would increase FSU's chances of winning titles.

The yr i referred to only 2 sec teams were in it. So no matter what, they won. This past yr, 2 sec teams were in out of 4. That is a tremendous advantage. Yes they won, but the best team doesnt always win. Take bama last yr, they got an extra weeks rest/preparation/scouting becuz they didnt even play in championship game. That is unfair. You keep bringing up the 4 teams, which is cool and ive already admitted that there was an 8 yr stretch where the sec was the best hands down by a long shot so not sure why u keep bringing that up and im guessing the morons who make the decisions still bring that up as well(perception is reality, reality is not relaity). Reality is the sec has been 2nd or 3rd over the past 5 yrs. Take bama out and they are dead last out of power 5. Last yr UGA would have bumped them up. UGA looks to be a beast next yr as well. Im jus being realistic, they got the benefit of the doubt way to many times. Way to many. I cant believe that you are not mad about it. Bama has skated by and took your recruits becuz of this same perception/favortism.... Its getting hard to watch for me. Im in no way saying bama was not a fine team, they were a top 10 team for sure but i refuse to call them the NC when they werent even the champs of their own division, not conference, division.
No, Bama just beat the snot outta the Cupcake Champ, and then the SEC-C, to win 'on the field' with no voting, -- the CFP-NC. o_O

I think that your moronic whine about the SEC over the last 5 years, pretty much describes your All Cupcake Conf over it's entire history,,, :rolleyes: and that's pretty funny to me. :D:D:D

The #2 ACC team in 2013 was Clemp's-son at 11-2.
FSUcks 51 - 14 Clem :oops: (close) :rolleyes:
=====

In just the last 5 years, 3 different SEC teams have played for the NC,
12-1 Bama, 12-1 AU and 13-1 UGA.
Bama had lost @ AU - AU had lost @ LSU - UGA had lost @ AU.
And you still haven't got a clue about @ SEC reality... o_O
=====

Who were the big ACC teams in 2017, that should have been there instead of Bama?
ACC-C -- Clem 38 - 3 Mia 10-3 maybe? :rolleyes:
Was it the 9-4's VaT, NCSt maybe? The rest of the ACC really sucked!

12-1 Bama 24 - 6 Clem 12-1 ACC-C --So much for your idiot theory.... :rolleyes:
Bama embarrassed the Cupcake Champ, and then beat the SEC-C for the NC. :cool:

So, why were 2 SEC teams playing for the CFP-NC?
13-1 SEC-C UGA 54 - 48 Okla 12-1 Big12-C (with their Heisman QB)

That's not any 'Benefit of the Doubt' BS...
That's kicking-AZZ right out on the field in front of the whole world.

Now, how close were those two SEC teams that played for the NC?
!2-1 UA 26 - 23 UGA 13-1 SEC-C

I can't imagine why anyone would credit your idiocy about which team deserved to be the NC. :confused:

No, Bama just beat the snot outta the Cupcake Champ, and then the SEC-C, to win 'on the field' with no voting, -- the CFP-NC. o_O

I think that your moronic whine about the SEC over the last 5 years, pretty much describes your All Cupcake Conf over it's entire history,,, :rolleyes: and that's pretty funny to me. :D:D:D

The #2 ACC team in 2013 was Clemp's-son at 11-2.
FSUcks 51 - 14 Clem :oops: (close) :rolleyes:
=====

In just the last 5 years, 3 different SEC teams have played for the NC,
12-1 Bama, 12-1 AU and 13-1 UGA.
Bama had lost @ AU - AU had lost @ LSU - UGA had lost @ AU.
And you still haven't got a clue about @ SEC reality... o_O
=====

Who were the big ACC teams in 2017, that should have been there instead of Bama?
ACC-C -- Clem 38 - 3 Mia 10-3 maybe? :rolleyes:
Was it the 9-4's VaT, NCSt maybe? The rest of the ACC really sucked!

12-1 Bama 24 - 6 Clem 12-1 ACC-C --So much for your idiot theory.... :rolleyes:
Bama embarrassed the Cupcake Champ, and then beat the SEC-C for the NC. :cool:

So, why were 2 SEC teams playing for the CFP-NC?
13-1 SEC-C UGA 54 - 48 Okla 12-1 Big12-C (with their Heisman QB)

That's not any 'Benefit of the Doubt' BS...
That's kicking-AZZ right out on the field in front of the whole world.

Now, how close were those two SEC teams that played for the NC?
!2-1 UA 26 - 23 UGA 13-1 SEC-C

I can't imagine why anyone would credit your idiocy about which team deserved to be the NC. :confused:

You cant be the national champ if your not the division or conference champ. It contradicts each other. Its like not being employee of the month in your dpt but you are employee of the month for the company. Its a contradiction and should nvr happen. The funny part is, this HURTS UF more than FSU and im more upset about it then you. It should be the other way around. Just one criminoles opinio :cool:

And remember, Bobby Bowden had a chance to join the SEC, but opted for the easier ACC where he said it would increase FSU's chances of winning titles.

Not true bobby wanted in the sec but knew thru preliminary voting that we would not get in(gates voted no)

How did Bama get an extra week to scout or prepare when they didn’t even know if they would be in the top 4? Correct me If I’m wrong but aren’t the top 4 selected after the conference championship games? Bama didn’t even know if they would be in and they certainly didn’t know who they would play. That comment makes zero sense.

I don’t like Bama as much as the next guy and I certainly don’t pull for them to do well but over the last decade or so the SEC has just dominated college football. I agree it’s not good for college football for 1 conference to dominate like that.

So much wrong. Im not sure who ingrained the "sec" motto into you guys but its so pathetic. I cant imagine clemson winning and me going "ACC ACC ACC". I would be pissed. Dont be Kentucky and piggy back.

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
Never have been in the best conference in the nation, I can see where your pathetic confusion is coming from.

BTW, I'm not on the snore-rant advocating anything, but criminoles feel the need to be here telling Gator fans how we should feel about the SEC... :cool:

And we can go by what Blobby Bowdown actually said about joining the SEC, or we can go by what you claim to think about it... :rolleyes:

So much wrong. Im not sure who ingrained the "sec" motto into you guys but its so pathetic. I cant imagine clemson winning and me going "ACC ACC ACC". I would be pissed. Dont be Kentucky and piggy back.
Huh? What does that have to do with 4 different SEC programs winning a national championship in the last decade. No other conference has come close to showing that kind of success and balance.

Yes I know it sucks for the ACC and some of the other conferences to not have the balance the SEC has had. I wish some of the other conferences could get at least 3 different programs to win a national title in my lifetime. Heck in my lifetime 6 different SEC programs have won a national title. For comparison sake the ACC has only had 2. I

Huh? What does that have to do with 4 different SEC programs winning a national championship in the last decade. No other conference has come close to showing that kind of success and balance.

Yes I know it sucks for the ACC and some of the other conferences to not have the balance the SEC has had. I wish some of the other conferences could get at least 3 different programs to win a national title in my lifetime. Heck in my lifetime 6 different SEC programs have won a national title. For comparison sake the ACC has only had 2. I

What does that have to donwith anything? U keep bringing that up and i keep responding to it. Its not like all those teams were great at the same time. Each yr there was a clear team who was better. Bama has had a monoply on the sec the past 5 yrs. The sec is so bad they allowed a most dominant team of all time(dynasty) with bama. Bama has ran thru the sec like butter. That is not a good conference, that is bama beating everyone like a drum. Ober that 8 yr stretch, sure, the sec was the best conf and it wasnt close. Lately its been bama, now its bama and uga.

Plz dont make me post this same response a 145th time. I think we both understand each other

Never have been in the best conference in the nation, I can see where your pathetic confusion is coming from.

BTW, I'm not on the snore-rant advocating anything, but criminoles feel the need to be here telling Gator fans how we should feel about the SEC... :cool:

And we can go by what Blobby Bowdown actually said about joining the SEC, or we can go by what you claim to think about it... :rolleyes:

Thats why im here. For educational purposes...especially in the summer yappin thread :cool:

What does that have to donwith anything? U keep bringing that up and i keep responding to it. Its not like all those teams were great at the same time. Each yr there was a clear team who was better. Bama has had a monoply on the sec the past 5 yrs. The sec is so bad they allowed a most dominant team of all time(dynasty) with bama. Bama has ran thru the sec like butter. That is not a good conference, that is bama beating everyone like a drum. Ober that 8 yr stretch, sure, the sec was the best conf and it wasnt close. Lately its been bama, now its bama and uga.

Plz dont make me post this same response a 145th time. I think we both understand each other
Isnt that typically how it works? The team that wins the national championship is better than everybody else in their conference and the country. Your right that the SEC is probably the only conference in college football that can have a national title winning team that didn’t even win their division/conference. That is how good the SEC has been over the years. The SEC just has too many different programs that are capable of winning national titles and that is why the conference gets the benefit of the doubt.

Thats why im here. For educational purposes...especially in the summer yappin thread :cool:

Yappin' is for the Gator fans, drooling :confused: is what rivals do...

Clown-U Edge-jew-ma-cation....
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

BTW, I just read an article that said that a former NCAA/NFL QB that now works for ESPN, thinks that Tag will have more success over their 1st 5 years than Dan will....

And the reason given was Tag/ACC -- Dan/SEC. o_O -- :p

A Scarlett update, so how about another round on the Gator RB's?

RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 206 (217) rsJr (5.0 ypc) - In just 2 months of working out under Florida’s new strength coach Nick Savage, he added 11 pounds of bulk while dropping 2.4% of body fat. IF he has finally matured as a person, (iG crosses fingers) then this might be his year to really show out....
~ RB Dameon Pierce 5-10 207 Fr - A really nice backup (or replacement) for Scarlett
(Pierce passed H.Walker on Ga. HS career rushing yds list with 6,679 yds, 92 TD's)

RB Lamical Perine 5-11 218 Jr (4.6 ypc) - Always consistent, a solid bulldozer, plus best receiver.
He will ALWAYS be in the rotation because of he's always dependable, great heart and desire.
http://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=10990&path=football

RB Malik Davis 5-11 194 So (6.7 ypc) displayed a unique combination of speed, elusiveness and vision that helped Florida fans forget about Scarlett’s absence. This year, Scarlett and a healthy Davis could make for one of the most potent backfields in the SEC. It’s unknown when Davis will be back at full speed, but when he does return, the Gators gain a RB who recorded 90 yards or more in 5 of 7 games as a true freshman.
~ RB/WR/KR/DB Iverson Clement 5-11 193 Fr -- A really nice backup for Davis, IF he stays at RB.

RB/KR/ST Adarius Lemons 6-0 201 So - He had a nice flash at the end of the season. (7.1 ypc)
UAB 11 for 89 yds, (8.1 ypc) As he works, learns, and grows, he has as much potential as any other Gator RB.

RB/ST Tyriek Hopkins 5-8 178 rsJr - A small school starter that wanted to be a Gator, so a W-O.
As a HS senior in St. Pete - 127 for 863 yds, 6.8 ypc, 8 TD's, with 5 Rec. for 42 yds
Named 2014-15 All-Tampa Bay Elite Team. - I'm glad he's a Gator!

I've been a Gator fan for a very long time now, and this looks to be the best / deepest RB corp that I've ever seen at UF.

JMOHO's of course, but many teams could get by at RB with just Perine and Hopkins.... I will be very surprised if the Gators don't rush for well over 2,000 yards in 2018.

BTW, I just read an article that said that a former NCAA/NFL QB that now works for ESPN, thinks that Tag will have more success over their 1st 5 years than Dan will....

And the reason given was Tag/ACC -- Dan/SEC. o_O -- :p

Tag has better players. The Gators have won 2 of tge last 3 sec east titles and fired their coach...thats how bad the sec has been lol

Tag has better players. The Gators have won 2 of tge last 3 sec east titles and fired their coach...thats how bad the sec has been lol

Ignoring the fact that the SEC had the final 2 teams in the CFP,,,, for the 2nd time,,,, while no other conf. has done that even once... :p
(your smack is as weak and idiotic as your Cupcake Conf. is...) :rolleyes:

Ignoring the fact that the SEC had the final 2 teams in the CFP,,,, for the 2nd time,,,, while no other conf. has done that even once... :p
(your smack is as weak and idiotic as your Cupcake Conf. is...) :rolleyes:

I dont count bama, they didnt earn it

None of bamas count then...awesome. Glad we agree

2017 Bama
opponents that they went 13-1 against: o_O

7-6 FSUcks 1st game patsy to drag down their SoS... ;)
-----
10-4 FSU - that would be FresnoSt :p
9-4 LSU
9-4 MsSt
-----
@ 10-4 AU - SECw-C - Iron Bowl Rival was their only loss.
CFP
12-2 ACC Chump (24 - 6)
13-2 UGA SEC-C

So Bama played 6 teams that had 9+ wins.
And they beat both the ACC-Chump and the SEC-C for the NC.
===========

2011 FSUcks
11-2 Clemp's-son
9-4 Mi-Am-I
10-4 Dukie for the ACC-Chump
12-2 AU SEC-C - the barn also lost @ 10-3 LSU

So the criminoles only played 4 teams with 9+ wins, 3 being ACC-chumps
And the only Conference Champ they beat was a 12-2 AU.

Glad you remain a delusional tallycrappy clown-U criminole, in your excuse for 'thinking.'
:rolleyes:

2017 Bama opponents that they went 13-1 against: o_O

7-6 FSUcks 1st game patsy to drag down their SoS... ;)
-----
10-4 FSU - that would be FresnoSt :p
9-4 LSU
9-4 MsSt
-----
@ 10-4 AU - SECw-C - Iron Bowl Rival was their only loss.
CFP
12-2 ACC Chump (24 - 6)
13-2 UGA SEC-C

So Bama played 6 teams that had 9+ wins.
And they beat both the ACC-Chump and the SEC-C for the NC.
===========

2011 FSUcks
11-2 Clemp's-son
9-4 Mi-Am-I
10-4 Dukie for the ACC-Chump
12-2 AU SEC-C - the barn also lost @ 10-3 LSU

So the criminoles only played 4 teams with 9+ wins, 3 being ACC-chumps
And the only Conference Champ they beat was a 12-2 AU.

Glad you remain a delusional tallycrappy clown-U criminole, in your excuse for 'thinking.'
:rolleyes:

I dont count wins as being a tough opponent. We at least earned our way in.... And it was 13 not 11

I agree we did drag down bamas sos lol

I dont count wins as being a tough opponent. We at least earned our way in.... And it was 13 not 11

I agree we did drag down bamas sos lol

Beating 10-4 Dukie for the ACC-Chump is what you call earning your way in??? :eek:

Dukie 55 - 58 Pitt 7-6
Dukie 14 - 38 GaT 7-6
Dukie 7 - 45 FSUcks ACC-Chump
10-4 Dukie 48 - 52 aTm 9-4 in Chick-Bowl

While 13-1 Bama only had to beat both the
12-1 ACC-Chump Clemp's-son and then a
13-1 SEC-C UGA in the CFP to win the 2017 NC.
Yeah, seems like it's all 'fair and equitable' criminole thinking/drooling to me... :confused:

LVD5aj4Pps7l.jpg

You might want to attempt to get outta that fence, while you still can... :cool:

Beating 10-4 Dukie for the ACC-Chump is what you call earning your way in??? :eek:

Dukie 55 - 58 Pitt 7-6
Dukie 14 - 38 GaT 7-6
Dukie 7 - 45 FSUcks ACC-Chump
10-4 Dukie 48 - 52 aTm 9-4 in Chick-Bowl

While 13-1 Bama only had to beat both the
12-1 ACC-Chump Clemp's-son and then a
13-1 SEC-C UGA in the CFP to win the 2017 NC.
Yeah, seems like it's all 'fair and equitable' criminole thinking/drooling to me... :confused:

LVD5aj4Pps7l.jpg

You might want to attempt to get outta that fence, while you still can... :cool:

Earning as in not losing. Any p5 team that goes undefeated played a good schedule and earned it. Not undefeated means u didnt earn it and got the gift

Earning as in not losing. Any p5 team that goes undefeated played a good schedule and earned it. Not undefeated means u didnt earn it and got the gift

I think/know that you're FoS, o_O and I'm betting that BSU and UCF, among many other, agree with me.... :cool:

I think/know that you're FoS, o_O and I'm betting that BSU and UCF, among many other, agree with me.... :cool:

I know/know im not. Fsu played a bunch of ranked teams in the 90s. Most p5 teams do. If you play any p5 conf and u go undefeated, u earned it.

Your delusional Clown-U criminole opinions, on a Gator board, mean a whole lot less than you believe they do... :rolleyes:

A small thing team wise, but a little OL good news anyway imo...

C/OG T.J. McCoy Named to the Rimington Trophy Watch List. :)

A Scarlett update, so how about another round on the Gator RB's?

RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 206 (217) rsJr (5.0 ypc) - In just 2 months of working out under Florida’s new strength coach Nick Savage, he added 11 pounds of bulk while dropping 2.4% of body fat. IF he has finally matured as a person, (iG crosses fingers) then this might be his year to really show out....
~ RB Dameon Pierce 5-10 207 Fr - A really nice backup (or replacement) for Scarlett
(Pierce passed H.Walker on Ga. HS career rushing yds list with 6,679 yds, 92 TD's)

RB Lamical Perine 5-11 218 Jr (4.6 ypc) - Always consistent, a solid bulldozer, plus best receiver.
He will ALWAYS be in the rotation because of he's always dependable, great heart and desire.
http://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=10990&path=football

RB Malik Davis 5-11 194 So (6.7 ypc) displayed a unique combination of speed, elusiveness and vision that helped Florida fans forget about Scarlett’s absence. This year, Scarlett and a healthy Davis could make for one of the most potent backfields in the SEC. It’s unknown when Davis will be back at full speed, but when he does return, the Gators gain a RB who recorded 90 yards or more in 5 of 7 games as a true freshman.
~ RB/WR/KR/DB Iverson Clement 5-11 193 Fr -- A really nice backup for Davis, IF he stays at RB.

RB/KR/ST Adarius Lemons 6-0 201 So - He had a nice flash at the end of the season. (7.1 ypc)
UAB 11 for 89 yds, (8.1 ypc) As he works, learns, and grows, he has as much potential as any other Gator RB.

RB/ST Tyriek Hopkins 5-8 178 rsJr - A small school starter that wanted to be a Gator, so a W-O.
As a HS senior in St. Pete - 127 for 863 yds, 6.8 ypc, 8 TD's, with 5 Rec. for 42 yds
Named 2014-15 All-Tampa Bay Elite Team. - I'm glad he's a Gator!

I've been a Gator fan for a very long time now, and this looks to be the best / deepest RB corp that I've ever seen at UF.

JMOHO's of course, but many teams could get by at RB with just Perine and Hopkins.... I will be very surprised if the Gators don't rush for well over 2,000 yards in 2018.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-top-50-running-backs-2018

Top 50 running backs... Fsu at #7 and #31. No one above akers at 7 is more talented, they just get the ball more. The list also does not factor in Laborn becuz he didnt play last yr.

Gators had 0 on the list. Not 1 in top 50. Obviously this list is factual and non bias.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-top-50-running-backs-2018

Top 50 running backs... Fsu at #7 and #31. No one above akers at 7 is more talented, they just get the ball more. The list also does not factor in Laborn becuz he didnt play last yr.

Gators had 0 on the list. Not 1 in top 50. Obviously this list is factual and non bias.

Good article #’s :cool:

Choklehoma ( RBU ) has 2 as well ;)

# 42 Sermon True freshman

# 10 Anderson who ran wild on vaunted Georgia

Rubber Dollies even have 1

# 47 chandler and he was a part time back

No lizzerds mentioned says a lot !?!? :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
That preseason list reminds me of how many times the media-morons have 'correctly' predicted the SEC-C over the last 30 years.... :cool:

#8 RB Dameon Pierce 5-10 207 **** Fr
He moved ahead of H.Walker on GA. HS career rushing yds list.

#16 RB/Ath Iverson Clement 5-11 193 **** Fr (RB-WR-FS-KR)
He never comes off the HS field, playing Off, Def, & ST's.

#25 RB Adarius Lemons 6-0 201 **** So (tFr 7.2 ypc)
ST/KR - 14 for 315 yds, 22.5 yds/KR
Rushing - 19 for 136 yds, 7.2 ypc
Receiving - 1 for 7 yds.

#25 Ath/RB/WR Kadarius Toney 5-11 194 *** So (tFr 10.1 ypc)
In 8 Gms, 2 starts, while battling a myriad of injuries.
Rushing - 15 for 152 yds, 10.1 ypc, 1 TD
Receiving - 14 for 121 yds, 8.6 yds/rec, 1 TD
Passing - 1 of 2 for 50 yds.

#26 RB Malik Davis 5-11 194 **** So (tFr - 6.7 ypc)
In 7 Gms, 2 starts, then injured out for the season.
Rushing - 79 for 526 yds, 6.7 ypc, 2 TD's
He had 5 Gms with 90+ yds, running in a committee system.
~ Ranked 3rd in the SEC for most net rushing yards by a true freshman.
Receiving - 7 for 58 yds, 8.3 yds/rec
Named to the Coaches Freshman All SEC Team.

RB Lamical Perine 5-11 218 **** Jr (career 4.3 ypc)
Career Rushing - 227 for 983 yds, 4.3 ypc, 9 TD's
Career Receiving - 19 for 242 yds, 12.7 yds/rec, 2 TD's
As a tFr, he was one of 14 FBS RB's to post multiple 100-yard rushing games and 1 of 8 to post both 100-yard games against a Power Five opponent.

RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 217 **** rsJr (career 5.0 ypc)
Career Rushing - 213 for 1070 yds, 5.0 ypc, 7 TD's
Career Receiving - 5 for 24 yds, 4.8 yds/rec.
Pro Football Focus credited Scarlett with 48 missed tackles (most in the SEC/16th nationally) during the regular season For instance, 588 of his 795 rushing yards during the regular season were after contact, which accounted for 74% of his total rushing yards. That mark tied him with Georgia’s Nick Chubb for the highest percentage in that category…

So I can honestly say that I really don't G-a-S what some media-moron list comes up with....

Last edited:
That preseason list reminds me of how many times the media-morons have 'correctly' predicted the SEC-C over the last 30 years.... :cool:

Receiving - 1 for 7 yds.

Career Rushing - .227 for 983 yds, 4.3 ypc, 9 TD's
As a tFr, he was one of 14 FBS RB's to post multiple 100-yard rushing games and 1 of 8 to post both 100-yard games against a Power Five opponent.

RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 217 **** rsJr (career 5.0 ypc
Pro Football Focus credited Scarlett with 48 missed tackles (most in the SEC/16th nationally) during the regular season For instance, 588 of his 795 rushing yards during the regular season were after contact, which accounted for 74% of his total rushing yards. That mark tied him with Georgia’s Nick Chubb for the highest percentage in that category…

So I can honestly say that I really don't G-a-S what some media-moron list comes up with....

It has to be true tho. Its on the internet. Plus, these are not sec analysts, these are real analysts

Receiving - 1 for 7 yds.

Career Rushing - .227 for 983 yds, 4.3 ypc, 9 TD's

RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 217 **** rsJr (career 5.0 ypc)

Yawn...o_O

All that cut and paste and still not one lizzerd back in the top 50 ?! :eek:

Looks.... o_O

What you usually see with your head tucked up in that warm dark place... :confused:

Choker QB: He's undersized, but he's :rolleyes:ass-draggin' slow to make up for it.... :cool:
Spencer Rattler 6-1 173 4.88/40 **** Top 300 (slow and puny)
Offers: OK -
UA, UK, TN, aTm -- Az, Mia, MichSt, ND, TX, UCLA. 16 Total.

Gator QB: He's bigger, stronger, and much faster. :p
Jalon Jones 6-4 203 4.45/40 **** Top 300
Offers: UF -
UA, MsSt, MS, Tn -- tOSU, Ore, NCSt, Va, VaT, UCLA, 16 Total.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look who’s # 1 in the Elite 11 QBS per your bible 24/7 :cool:

I don’t see 3* Dan 3* QB Jones in here? :eek::rolleyes:

# 1 Spencer Rattler 2019 OU :p

Update....# 10 Sam Howell 2019 Free Shoes :cool:

https://247sports.com/Article/Elite-11-Quarterbacks-2018-crop-released-118767687:D

Last edited:
Well, let's just say that the Rattler is given the Heisman,,, (another choker pretender)...

2008 - UF 24 - 14 HEISMAN/CHOKER

2017 UGA 54 - 48 HEISMAN/CHOKER

Are you seeing the trend yet,,, choker??? o_O

Sigh.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT