ADVERTISEMENT

General Chatter & Off-season / Summer yappin'...

OC/OG T.J. McCoy 6-1 305 rsJr -- Meaner / stronger + 2 year starter experience.
~ The Battle for starting Center continues, either way, excellent 1-2 depth. o_O
OG/OC Nick Buchanan 6-3 291 rsJr - Quicker / smarter at the position + taller.

=====

DT's T.J. Slaton 6-5 343 So - Khairi Clark 6-1 311 rsSr - Elijah Conliffe 6-4 317 So
Playing as true Fr, Slaton and Conliffe earned the name - 'The BamBam Kids.' :D
~ "Not only are all 3 big and strong, they also know what they’re doing."
Comments from 3rd year starter, Butkus & Bednarik Award Watch List, and Bronko Nagurski Trophy Watch List, ILB Daivd Reese 6-1 248 Jr. :cool:

====

Rayshad Jackson 6-0 236 rsJr is the likely ILB starter beside Reese 6-1 248 Jr, but the battle continues. Kylan Johnson 6-2 232 rsJr is #3, while James Houston 6-1 233 rsFr was recently moved from OLB to ILB, the position he played in high school. P-WO Umstead Sanders 6-1 236 Jr (JuCo xfer) is another that's working for playing time in the rotation. And with about a dozen OLB/DE's in that rotation, the 3-4 front 7 are looking pretty darn good to me. o_O
Now if they just had a decent secondary at DB-U... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OC/OG T.J. McCoy 6-1 305 rsJr -- Meaner / stronger + 2 year starter experience.
~ The Battle for starting Center continues, either way, excellent 1-2 depth. o_O
OG/OC Nick Buchanan 6-3 291 rsJr - Quicker / smarter at the position + taller.

=====

DT's T.J. Slaton 6-5 343 So - Khairi Clark 6-1 311 rsSr - Elijah Conliffe 6-4 317 So
Playing as true Fr, Slaton and Conliffe earned the name - 'The BamBam Kids.' :D
~ "Not only are all 3 big and strong, they also know what they’re doing."
Comments from 3rd year starter, Butkus & Bednarik Award Watch List, and Bronko Nagurski Trophy Watch List, ILB Daivd Reese Jr. :cool:

====

Rayshad Jackson 6-0 236 rsJr is the likely ILB starter beside Reese, but the battle continues. Kylan Johnson 6-2 232 rsJr is #3, while James Houston 6-1 233 rsFr was recently moved from OLB to ILB, the position he played in high school. P-WO Umstead Sanders 6-1 236 Jr (JuCo xfer) is another that's working for playing time in the rotation. And with about a dozen OLB/DE's in that rotation, the 3-4 front 7 are looking pretty darn good to me. o_O
Now if they just had a decent secondary at DB-U... :rolleyes:

Yawn..

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
UF/Dan 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's

OU commits/targets in Rivals 100

No. 2 - Theo Wease(OU commit) 5* :cool: WR
No. 3 - Jadon Haselwood (UGA commit)
No. 7 - Bru McCoy SC lock imo ( visting OU ) ATH
No. 21 - Spencer Rattler(OU commit) 5* :cool: QB
No. 24 - Daxton Hill 5* OU/Michigan Saftey
No. 25 - Trejan Bridges(OU commit) 5* :cool: WR
No. 29 - Evan Neal
No. 34 - Arjei Henderson(OU commit):cool: CB
No. 40 - Woodi Washington(OU commit):cool: CB
No. 56 - Stacey Wilkins(OU commit) :cool: OT
No. 71 - Noah Cain LSU RB
No. 83 - Isaiah Rutherford OU leads :cool:CB
No. 86 - Marcus Stripling OU/ATM battle DE

So that's six in the top 60... not bad. (;);)

Don’t see any Lizzerds in the top 100 and only (1 )in the top 250 :eek:

Full Rivals100:

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals100/2019

Why would any Gator fan G-a-S who chooses to go Choke-la-homo??? :rolleyes:
#2 UF 24 - 14 #1 Choke-la-homo --- And a 'glorified FB/QB vs the #1 Heisman QB.
For yet another indication of how important rankings are... :cool:

PS -- Rivals evaluation$ are a joke imoho.
The fact that you use them is not a plus for your drivel imo... :oops:

Is there anyone still out there that thinks that UF is either short on depth, or low on quality at LB?

ILB's:
Reese Davis 6-1 248 Jr
Rayshad Jackson 6-0 236 rsJr
Kylan Johnson 6-2 232 rsJr
Unstead Sanders 6-1 236 Jr (EE, JuCo xfer)
James Houston 6-1 233 rsFr
-----
OLB:
Jahim Lawrence 6-0 220 rsJr
Vosean Joseph 6-1 226 (-10 Lbs, from 17% body fat to 6%)
Nick Smith 6-2 227 rsFr - returning from Fr injury
Ventrell Miller 6-0 229 rsFr K-9 (cover)
OLB/SS Amari Burney 6-1 222 Fr
-----
Combo Rush-OLB/DE:
CeCe Jefferson 6-1 252 Sr
Luke Ancrum 6-5 264 rsJr
Jabari Zuniga 6-4 257 rsJr
Jachai Polite 6-2 242 Jr
Antonneous Clayton 6-2 255 Jr
Jeremiah Moon 6-6 242 rsSo
Lacedrick Brunson 6-1 234 rsFr
Andrew Chatfield Jr 6-0 245 Fr
=====

With deep depth spares galore!
Andres Saldivar 6-1 230 rsJr WO - Ath
Danny Weldon 6-0 233 rsJr WO - Ath
Nick Oelrich 6-1 202 rsSo WO - Ath
Will Thomas 5-10 233 rsSo WO - Ath
Isaac Ricks 5-8 225 rsFr WO - Ath
Quaylin Crum 5-9 220 rsFr WO - Ath
Brendan Ackerman 5-9 224 rsFr WO - Ath
Isaac Ricks 5-8 225 rsFr WO - Ath

Why would any Gator fan G-a-S who chooses to go Choke-la-homo??? :rolleyes:
#2 UF 24 - 14 #1 Choke-la-homo --- And a 'glorified FB/QB vs the #1 Heisman QB.
For yet another indication of how important rankings are... :cool:

PS -- Rivals evaluation$ are a joke imoho.
The fact that you use them is not a plus for your drivel imo... :oops:

tumblrnbsyslkokp1qhub34o1500gif.gif

Dust bowl chokers ( 12 ) top 250 :cool:

Lizzerds ( 1 ) top 250 :eek:

:D:D

Reactions: _VolFan4675
Tennis-sea always seems to help the Gator players do well....
In 2017 vs the rubber-dollies, Cleveland was named the Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Honorable Mention PoW. Now, Junior Tyrie Cleveland collected his first preseason honor on Wednesday, as the Gators wide receiver was named to the 2018 Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award watch list. (the MadDogdollie needed to know) ;) -- :p -- :D

Preseason Watch Lists:

Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award - Tyrie Cleveland

Rimington Trophy - OC/OG T.J. McCoy

Outland Trophy - LT/LG Martex Ivey

Wuerffel Trophy - RG/RT Fred Johnson

=====

Bednarik Award - ILB David Reese

Butkus Award - ILB David Reese

Bronko Nagurski Trophy
ILB David Reese & DE/OLB CeCe Jefferson

Ted Hendricks Award
DE/OLB CeCe Jefferson & DE/OLB Jabari Zuniga
==========

From 247 Sports: "Almost every position on the Florida roster was hit by injury or suspension and most severely hampered to the point that a 4-7 record was almost inevitable in the 2017 season. This is a point of recognition that things should get much better for the Gators in 2018, just by the addition of a couple of dozen more bodies (Dan's recruits) to the roster to compete."

Last edited:
Just a FYI...

Total 2018 Roster = 118 --- 84 FL, 71.2%

SEC Country = 22 - 7 GA/Smart - 7 AL/Saban-Malzahn - 4 TX-Fisher -
1 LA - 1 MS -1 SCa - 1 TN = SEC 18.6%

Others 11 -
3 VA - 2 PA - 2 N.C. - 1 ILL - 1 N.J. - 1 Mich - 1 MD - 1 NV = 10.2%

Going by the actual results since 2001, UF has a 2x better chance to win a NC than Choke-la-homa does...
facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Players competing for the primary kick and punt return jobs:
WR/KR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 206 Jr (18.6 yds/rec - 3.0 ypc)
WR/PR Freddie Swain 6-0 199 Jr (12.0 yds/rec)
WR/KR/PR Kadarius Toney 5-11 190 So (8.6 ypc - Rec 10.1 yds/rec)
RB/KR Malik Davis 5-11 191 So (Fr 6.7 ypc - Rec 8.3 yds/rec)
RB/KR Adarius Lemons 6-0 207 So (RB 7.2 ypc - KR 22.5 yds/ret)
Nic/PR Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 6-0 208 Jr

Tough to replace, are the one's kicking the ball, UF best ever combo:
Johnny Townsend & Eddy Pineiro, both now Oakland Raiders.

It's a good thing that these 2 guys are here to fill in for them:

#1 P Tommy Townsend 6-2 183 rsJr
#1 K Evan McPherson 5-11 177 Fr (HS Sr 60 Yd FG, & 84 Yd Punt)
And ball delivery to the kickers has also been reinforced.
#1 LS Ryan Farr 6-1 230 Sr - Rubio 5 star, P-WO (4th year starter)
#1 LS Marco Ortiz 6-4 237 Fr - Rubio 5 star, P-WO
~ With some pretty good depth behind those four.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

This lonely despised loser had sex twice last night and once this morning and some more oral.

What did you do?

Reactions: oozie7

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

So you didn't get laid by your imaginary wife? Cool.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

More blessings from the Red-Turd Priest. (do you peddi too?) :confused:

:eek: -- NO STOP --- What was I thinking??? I don't want to know... :cool:

Any attention is good attention for you, isn't it Insta?

I suspect that stems from getting very little of it IRL. If you act anything at all like you do here, I can see why.

While I'm at least on my Gator board, not constantly running an idiot mouth on someone else's board, like a Red-Turd does.

I'm betting that your mommie refused to fork out the high cost of getting on the Red-Turd board, and that's why your bring your idiot circus show here.

Notes and Tidbits from the iG.... :cool:

Darn, I read the 'Message from Scott Strcklan' article and thought that I must have written it for him. ;)

TE/ST's R.J. Raymond and OG/OC Nick Villano received the ships that they've earned. Hats off and Grats to both of them, Gators in the finest traditions. :)
(to whomever the twit was that said that R.J. would never see the field at UF,
UP YOURS) :p

Player interview video's here: https://floridagators.com/watch/?Archive=12465&type=Archive
I watched Trask & Franks B-2-B and found them,,, interesting... :cool:

As to the starting QB decision, well of course it's Mullen's to make. However, that won't stop any of us from making constant comments about it, one way or the other.... :D

~ We've all seen how Trask handles being told he's the backup, so let's see how well Franks handles it?
~ And with either Trask or Franks starting, I'd still like to see Emory get to play some in 2 early games, and then in 2 late games to finish off his likely redshirt season.

~ When Dan was here before as the OC, 1,000+ yard RB's were not the standard, but 2,000+ yard rushing seasons were. Better to have.4-5 guys with 500+, and 2-3 more at 300+ in a rock solid committee. That's the way to run the ball against SEC defenses, all season long, so that when you get to FSU, SEC-C, Bowl or CFP, you still have some hungry, healthy, experienced RB depth to get after it with. It's not how your start that matters, ITS HOW YOU FINISH that matters! (for the fevered idiot, the same goes for recruiting) o_O

This impressed me as much as anything Mullen and his staff have done during Fall practice:
"On Friday, the team will do a mock game in the stadium. During the mock game, the team will go through game day procedures, from how to stretch before games, running out of the tunnel, where to stand on the sidelines, how to run on and off the field and other potential situations."
That's big-time game day butterfly reduction right there... o_O

The treatment of DB Randy Russell is demonstrating Gator 'CLASS' by Mullen, BIG time... Way to go Dan! :)

"When Randy came here, made the decision to come to the University of Florida, I sat down with him and his mom, and I made a promise that I'm here to develop him to become not just a champion in football but a champion in life," Mullen said. "My responsibility is to help develop him to have a foundation to be successful for the rest of his life. I said, 'I can't promise you're going to be the first overall pick in the draft or win the Heisman Trophy, but I can promise you we're going to develop you to be the best man you can be. -- What he's able to do on the field is different, but our commitment in his development hasn't changed."

Maybe Mullen should put Toney in as Russell's roommate to see if some of that Randy character might rub off on the Kadarius.... :cool:

Trask -- "I'm a willing runner. I'm willing to fall forward and get whatever yards that we need." (Truch-Um-Trask) :D

P Tommy Townsend Fall average 44.8 yds/p.-- Sweet :)

True freshman Iverson Clement just made the move from running back to safety to help the depth at safety. He may be new at it, but he apparently already doesn’t look like a running back playing safety.
~ Iverson may be 'new at it' at UF, but he played all over the field in HS, including DB.
The other DB's have welcomed him in and say that he is fast and that he can and will hit you...

Senior long snapper Ryan Farr had a little fun during Fan Day on Sunday, pranking his teammates by dressing in disguise and then standing in line to get their autographs.
LMAO on that,,, good one Ryan!

It's down to a two QB race for the starting job.
Whomever it ends up being, the other guy is just one bad play (injury) or a couple of bad series (benched) away from being the new starter. That said, I'm glad that they are both doing well enough at the job, that it's making it difficult for Dan to choose between them.
It's not really #1 and #2, it more like 1a and 1b, with 1c not that far behind...

Gator 2018 Preseason All SEC selections,,, about what you'd expect.

1st - OT/OG Martez Ivey Sr
1st - DE/OLB CeCe Jefferson Sr
1st - Nic/Star Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Jr

2nd - CB C.J. Henderson So

3rd - ILB David Reese Jr
3rd - CB Marco Wilson So
3rd - Jordan Scarlett rsJr

I'm betting that the Gator Post-season All SEC selections will be a bit different.

Gator 2018 Preseason All SEC selections,,, about what you'd expect.

1st - OT/OG Martez Ivey Sr
1st - DE/OLB CeCe Jefferson Sr
1st - Nic/Star Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Jr

2nd - CB C.J. Henderson So

3rd - ILB David Reese Jr
3rd - CB Marco Wilson So
3rd - Jordan Scarlett rsJr

I'm betting that the Gator Post-season All SEC selections will be a bit different.

I agree. Less lizzerds on it :eek::p

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

By Robbie Andreu - Aug.26, 2018

"In the passing game, the Gators received a considerable upgrade with the addition of wide receiver transfers Van Jefferson (Ole Miss) and Trevon Grimes (Ohio State). Those join some other experienced receivers, including Tyrie Cleveland, Josh Hammond and Freddie Swain, along with tight end C’yontai Lewis."
-----
I keep on wondering why? Is Robbie this clueless? Is he being paid by Lewis or somebody else? Does he just ignore the facts to suit something in his own warped vision? :confused:Curiouser and curiouser??? :cool:

2017 Primary starter TE Goolsby Sr - 13 for 105 yds,8.1 yd/rec, Injured out.

80. TE C'yontai Lewis 6-4 233 rsSr -- 7 for 42 yds, 6.0 yds/rec, injured out.

82. TE Moral Stephens 6-4 247 rsSr
2017 - 3 late starts (after injuries to others), 6 for 141 yds, 23.5 yds/rec. :eek:
Remove his team long 63 yard rec and it's still 5 for 78 yds, 15.6 yds/rec. o_O

Another major fail at position was at TE for the former coaching staff! Both at use of the TE and in the choice of player to start/play.

http://www.gatorsports.com/2018/08/line-holds-key-to-floridas-revamped-offense/

This should be my last post to the summer yappin' thread, and good radiance to it,,, cause it's almost time for some Gator football... ;)

I think that Mullen should never waste any time recruiting another white boy at QB.
It's a waste of time and effort, because the 'team' will never follow another white QB, that's just how it stands, how things are now. They wanted Harris over Driskell, (so 22 drops occurred until that happened) and they got what they deserved by it. Now they want 'leadership' Franks over Trask, and again they will get what they want and deserve. :oops:

Next year, it will be the two black Jones. The following year, the 2 black Jones with the addition of a black Richardson. That's the correct way to go from now on, so that the nearly all black team will be happy. Personally, I think that only black players are any good at sports, so they should never recruit another white player at all,,, get rid of all of those no talent,dead weight bums once and for all... :cool:

Then the UAA should follow that up by replacing Mullen with James Franklin as soon as possible. o_O

I'm going 'realistic' (ballistic) with the Fever from now on....:confused:

Last edited:
This should be my last post to the summer yappin' thread, and good radiance to it,,, cause it's almost time for some Gator football... ;)

I think that Mullen should never waste any time recruiting another white boy at QB.
It's a waste of time and effort, because the 'team' will never follow another white QB, that's just how it stands, how things are now. They wanted Harris over Driskell, (so 22 drops occurred until that happened) and they got what they deserved by it. Now they want 'leadership' Franks over Trask, and again they will get what they want and deserve. :oops:

Next year, it will be the two black Jones. The following year, the 2 black Jones with the addition of a black Richardson. That's the correct way to go from now on, so that the nearly all black team will be happy. Personally, I think that only black players are any good at sports, so they should never recruit another white player at all,,, get rid of all of those no talent,dead weight bums once and for all... :cool:

Then the UAA should follow that up by replacing Mullen with James Franklin as soon as possible. o_O

I'm going 'realistic' (ballistic) with the Fever from now on....:confused:

That’s it...Mullen isn’t starting Trask because he’s white. You know Trask is better from all the practice snaps that you watched...oh wait you haven’t seen a damn thing. And the excuse for UF being the only Power 5 school to offer him a scholarship is what? All those coaches and teams hate white QB’s too? Everybody is out to get Trask. Your pathetic ass should find a new team to cheer for. Or just not watch football at all since ya know...the majority of the team is black. You must feel conflicted cheering on black players while wearing your hood at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT