ADVERTISEMENT

Gat In This Thread When You Vote 2024

Ok so there were several women that refused to vote for Donald Trump because of the type of man that he is. Is that OK?
No it isn’t. It’s small minded just like not voting for a gender simply because you think they’re dumber. Glad to have a discussion privately if my point is still unclear as don’t want to diminish the core topic here which is about the voting of everyone here in general. I’m just saying I could easily support a Candace Owens ticket on her views and anyone not voting for her simply because she was a woman if opposed by a man on a ballot (because in their mind men are smarter) is asinine, no different than not voting for a proven leader (Trump) because they don’t like his demeanor or mean tweets. Policy and track record should dictate voting choices, not personality or other biases.

No it isn’t. It’s small minded just like not voting for a gender simply because you think they’re dumber. Glad to have a discussion privately if my point is still unclear as don’t want to diminish the core topic here which is about the voting of everyone here in general. I’m just saying I could easily support a Candace Owens ticket on her views and anyone not voting for her simply because she was a woman if opposed by a man on a ballot (because in their mind men are smarter) is asinine, no different than not voting for a proven leader (Trump) because they don’t like his demeanor or mean tweets. Policy and track record should dictate voting choices, not personality or other biases.
I honestly think the number of people left in America that vote simply because somebody’s a man or a woman is incredibly small. I think this as well as racism gets overplayed by the press and people buy into it.

I honestly think the number of people left in America that vote simply because somebody’s a man or a woman is incredibly small. I think this as well as racism gets overplayed by the press and people buy into it.
Agreed. The left uses this garbage because they believe everything should be decided by race, skin color and gender. Surprising from people who cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman

Reactions: gator1776
I used to like Candace Owens a lot more than I do now. Lately, she has been a very vocal and vitriolic antisemite ...

Voted in AZ via Dropbox yesterday, however, the corrupt dumbasses who run Maricopa County said it will take 10 to 13 days to count all the ballots and please be patient with them. I Call for all of them to be fired immediately...
If Trump Makes it in he should make it Nationwide Midnight same day Election results. Make it that Precincts can’t report until 80-90% of the votes are in. In Arizona last time with only 26% reported and people still in line to vote Fox News called it for Biden. Use the National Gaurd or Military to make up the extra help needed if needed. If Florida can do it every state can do it.

It blows my mind that we have a device in our pockets that can communicate with the entire world it can order a package that can be delivered to our door from out of state same day but they can’t count votes in one day. Early voting and Early mail in voting should easily offset the votes received Election Day.

The Left doesn’t want fair elections because they would never win again. And anybody that says there wasn’t major cheating last time is either Dem, Lying, or Stupid. I sat in my living room and watched Republican poll watchers directed outside and forcefully removed in Philly and Pitts Penn. Sheetrock and Plywood put over the windows. It was proven the state had more votes than they had registered voters. I’m sorry that graph that shows Trump flatlined and Biden jumping by thousands of votes is a major crock of 💩. It’s totally impossible that every mail in vote go to one side. And for anyone that says I’m a Trump bootlicker I would say the same exact thing if it went the other way. Every single legal registered vote should count regardless of party. If they win fair and square so be it. But that’s not what happened.

30% of democrats and independents said if they had known about Hunters laptop they never would’ve never voted for Biden but the FB👀 and DoJ both said it didn’t exist it was Russian Disinformation. The election was won by far less than that amount of voters.

And By The Way Me and my former Obama and Clinton voting Mom voted last week. We voted to close the border. Bring down Gasoline and Grocery prices. Make our Military and Backbone Strong Again. Stop Stupid Wars and Regain our Respect Worldwide.

God Bless America 🇺🇸
Go Gators 🐊

Last edited:
If Trump Makes it in he should make it Nationwide Midnight same day Election results. Make it that Precincts can’t report until 80-90% of the votes are in. In Arizona last time with only 26% reported and people still in line to vote Fox News called it for Biden. Use the National Gaurd or Military to make up the extra help needed if needed. If Florida can do it every state can do it.

It blows my mind that we have a device in our pockets that can communicate with the entire world it can order a package that can be delivered to our door from out of state same day but they can’t count votes in one day. Early voting and Early mail in voting should easily offset the votes received Election Day.

The Left doesn’t want fair elections because they would never win again. And anybody that says there wasn’t major cheating last time is either Dem, Lying, or Stupid. I sat in my living room and watched Republican poll watchers directed outside and forcefully removed in Philly and Pitts Penn. Sheetrock and Plywood put over the windows. It was proven the state had more votes than they had registered voters. I’m sorry that graph that shows Trump flatlined and Biden jumping by thousands of votes is a major crock of 💩. It’s totally impossible that every mail in vote go to one side. And for anyone that says I’m a Trump bootlicker I would say the same exact thing if it went the other way. Every single legal registered vote should count regardless of party. If they win fair and square so be it. But that’s not what happened.

30% of democrats and independents said if they had known about Hunters laptop they never would’ve never voted for Biden but the FB👀 and DoJ both said it didn’t exist it was Russian Disinformation. The election was won by far less than that amount of voters.

And By The Way Me and my former Obama and Clinton voting Mom voted last week. We voted to close the border. Bring down Gasoline and Grocery prices. Make our Military and Backbone Strong Again. Stop Stupid Wars and Regain our Respect Worldwide.

God Bless America 🇺🇸
Go Gators 🐊
It is not “either dem lying OR stupid”. It is all THREE.

• Haha
Reactions: KearsedGator42
Has nothing to do with male or female. Has to do with the fact that Kamala is not smart. There are several women who I would vote for if they were running for president.
Into even hint or imply, that people should be lined up and shot for any reason regarding their voting, lowers the bar and sets into motion. People thinking that’s somewhat acceptable. It’s inexcusable and he should lose his job.
He did. 🇺🇸

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT