ADVERTISEMENT

Gat In This Thread When You Vote 2024

Ok so there were several women that refused to vote for Donald Trump because of the type of man that he is. Is that OK?
No it isn’t. It’s small minded just like not voting for a gender simply because you think they’re dumber. Glad to have a discussion privately if my point is still unclear as don’t want to diminish the core topic here which is about the voting of everyone here in general. I’m just saying I could easily support a Candace Owens ticket on her views and anyone not voting for her simply because she was a woman if opposed by a man on a ballot (because in their mind men are smarter) is asinine, no different than not voting for a proven leader (Trump) because they don’t like his demeanor or mean tweets. Policy and track record should dictate voting choices, not personality or other biases.

No it isn’t. It’s small minded just like not voting for a gender simply because you think they’re dumber. Glad to have a discussion privately if my point is still unclear as don’t want to diminish the core topic here which is about the voting of everyone here in general. I’m just saying I could easily support a Candace Owens ticket on her views and anyone not voting for her simply because she was a woman if opposed by a man on a ballot (because in their mind men are smarter) is asinine, no different than not voting for a proven leader (Trump) because they don’t like his demeanor or mean tweets. Policy and track record should dictate voting choices, not personality or other biases.
I honestly think the number of people left in America that vote simply because somebody’s a man or a woman is incredibly small. I think this as well as racism gets overplayed by the press and people buy into it.

I honestly think the number of people left in America that vote simply because somebody’s a man or a woman is incredibly small. I think this as well as racism gets overplayed by the press and people buy into it.
Agreed. The left uses this garbage because they believe everything should be decided by race, skin color and gender. Surprising from people who cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman

Reactions: gator1776
I used to like Candace Owens a lot more than I do now. Lately, she has been a very vocal and vitriolic antisemite ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT