ADVERTISEMENT

Gat In This Thread When You Vote 2024

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Want to make sure I was registered today and they let me go ahead and vote. Will never ask anybody how they voted but would love to see who voted in 2024 and what is arguably the most important election in my lifetime.

Despite my sometimes slightly more left-leaning than my friends on here, being a conservative at heart, it was a no-brainer. Count one vote for Trump and Vance from me.

Want to make sure I was registered today and they let me go ahead and vote. Will never ask anybody how they voted but would love to see who voted in 2024 and what is arguably the most important election in my lifetime.

Despite my sometimes slightly more left-leaning than my friends on here, being a conservative at heart, it was a no-brainer. Count one vote for Trump and Vance from me.
Voted last week. In person early voting.

Bank that sh!t, don't want to let some Verizon outage shenanigans take away my vote.

Reactions: gator1776
Voted last week. In person early voting.

Bank that sh!t, don't want to let some Verizon outage shenanigans take away my vote.
My vote today was by a ballot. Printed off a computer, but it was still a ballot. Y’all remember those things? Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT