ADVERTISEMENT

Every person who loves America NEEDS to watch this speech.

The bump didn’t last long. How bad is Trump that he is still down in Vegas? This country needs a knew electorate.

The bump didn’t last long. How bad is Trump that he is still down in Vegas? This country needs a knew electorate.
Well if you KNEW something, you might have a point. But alas, back to your crib. 😂

200w.gif

"know kidding", how did MDF not see this coming? It's like he said "know" before the question was asked. I have "know idea" how this happened. By the way, I might need a "knew car" soon.
You know what they say, you can lead a shoggoth to water but you can't make him transubstantiate.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell and jb1215
I just want to comment here what this post is about. It is NOT whether or not he endorsed Trump. Listen from about 7 minutes to 17 minutes. And I ask you this. This is some of the best content I have EVER heard in a speech. Have any of you seen these parts in the media? Even the conservative media? I have not. They are controlling us WAY, WAY more than most know. Even the right. And Trump is Americas only hope to stop this kangaroo chit. EVERY AMERICAN needs to hear this until they understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT