ADVERTISEMENT

IHS

jsfgators

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2022
I see you are itching for someone to meet up with you at a football game in Gainesville to talk political differences. I know I have extended an offer before, but got no response. So once more, I would be thrilled to meet you anywhere from Gainesville to Pasco county. I certainly am not one to hide behind a keyboard. Understand that I am a military veteran…. Not my mommy and daddy. To be clear, there is a zero percent chance that you would say the things you say to my face…. ZERO. You would bury that tail between your low T having ass. I’m available. Easy to find. Go Gators.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I see you are itching for someone to meet up with you at a football game in Gainesville to talk political differences. I know I have extended an offer before, but got no response. So once more, I would be thrilled to meet you anywhere from Gainesville to Pasco county. I certainly am not one to hide behind a keyboard. Understand that I am a military veteran…. Not my mommy and daddy. To be clear, there is a zero percent chance that you would say the things you say to my face…. ZERO. You would bury that tail between your low T having ass. I’m available. Easy to find. Go Gators.
You need to tag him ... @IHSGator88

Need some company? I'm your Huckleberry.

ah..a military veteran, that means you are untouchable right? You think I am not from a family of military background. Both my parents and 2 of my brothers are military now. Then we have the guy quoting Doc saying he is your huckleberry...so you like Westerns and think that makes you a man. So I get an entire thread devoted to me ...lol...if you were serious you would have sent me a message privately. Again I am from military background also, not a vet. But I have been trained to handle myself. Now since you have company should I get to be able to bring company?

ah..a military veteran, that means you are untouchable right? You think I am not from a family of military background. Both my parents and 2 of my brothers are military now. Then we have the guy quoting Doc saying he is your huckleberry...so you like Westerns and think that makes you a man. So I get an entire thread devoted to me ...lol...if you were serious you would have sent me a message privately. Again I am from military background also, not a vet. But I have been trained to handle myself. Now since you have company should I get to be able to bring company?
I know that you tout your mommy and daddies military experience as your own, that’s why I brought it up. The point is, I am the genuine article. I have not only been trained to “handle myself “, but have actually had to “handle myself” in real life…. No training time outs. I don’t need company. If you feel the patriotic duty to meet a MAGA in person, get in their face and so on…. Let me know where and when. I stay in Pasco county. You will never forget it, I can guarantee you that much.

I know that you tout your mommy and daddies military experience as your own, that’s why I brought it up. The point is, I am the genuine article. I have not only been trained to “handle myself “, but have actually had to “handle myself” in real life…. No training time outs. I don’t need company. If you feel the patriotic duty to meet a MAGA in person, get in their face and so on…. Let me know where and when. I stay in Pasco county. You will never forget it, I can guarantee you that much.
its not my own big boy, they told me not to go into the military they could teach me all I needed to know while they put their all into it..They allowed 2 of their sons to join..they wanted me to pursue sports and education which I have done. Dont mean I didnt get the hand to hand training..had guns all in the house. I am for the 2nd amendment, just not AR15s...I will be in Alachua, Clay, Putnam..that is where my family is at. I am sure it would be a fun time..I can guarentee you that, I am not no little boy I am a 32 year old man I have met and dealt with many MAGAs over the last 8 years. Again I am trying to abide by what Jason told me earlier becaause of the snowflakes went running to him..but just know I am around for all games in Gville football and baseball unless I am taking one of my players to an on campus visit

its not my own big boy, they told me not to go into the military they could teach me all I needed to know while they put their all into it..They allowed 2 of their sons to join..they wanted me to pursue sports and education which I have done. Dont mean I didnt get the hand to hand training..had guns all in the house. I am for the 2nd amendment, just not AR15s...I will be in Alachua, Clay, Putnam..that is where my family is at. I am sure it would be a fun time..I can guarentee you that, I am not no little boy I am a 32 year old man I have met and dealt with many MAGAs over the last 8 years. Again I am trying to abide by what Jason told me earlier becaause of the snowflakes went running to him..but just know I am around for all games in Gville football and baseball unless I am taking one of my players to an on campus visit
I appreciate the biography. Mommy and daddy wouldn’t let you go in, awe shucks, that a shame. Then again, the military probably doesn’t need boys who are sitting legs crossed apple sauce waiting for mommies next instructions. I’m a 42 year old man, so you got the edge there right? I have had my ass whooped enough times to have lost the fear of having your ass whooped. The result is pure aggression. Let me know, you need an attitude adjustment commie.

More the merrier. We doing this or not?

Who brings firearms to a friendly brawl???

Now I have to show up and referee to keep you children from poppin off shots over message board beef. JFC. FFS I have tattooes older than both of you.

I have no idea what this debate about, but if you have not been in the military, then you have no clue what it’s like to be in the military. What your mommy told you about serving is not the same
Respect your mom, though for having the balls that you don’t to serve

I have no idea what this debate about, but if you have not been in the military, then you have no clue what it’s like to be in the military. What your mommy told you about serving is not the same
Go look at the locked thread. This commie prick needs an attitude adjustment and I wouldn’t mind to oblige him.

He called Fresno biased and combative as a moderator, then called him a racist. You know as well as I do that's grounds for dismissal.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
Make sure to tie up you Mr “man” bun, son. He may dislodge it a bit

• Haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT