ADVERTISEMENT

Debate # 2

I agree. She can't risk some other moderator actually asking tough questions that she didn't know beforehand.
She was asked tough questions. She was asked about flipping on fracking, about the border, and the economy. It's a lie to say that she wasn't asked tough questions. Which questions wasn't asked to you?

Now I do agree that ABC was tougher on Trump But those are 2 different conversations.

Also, she wasn't given the questions beforehand, she was just prepared and Trump wasn't. That is what being a former prosecutor looks like.

Egomaniacal narcissists love themselves over everything else.

He came within inches of dying. The SS has made no changes and fired no one.

Square that logic.
The attempted assassination happened way after he already was running, so bringing up that is stupid.

Trump loves being called President Trump. Hence why he insist on people to keep calling him that despite not being president anymore. He still uses the president symbol and calls his plane "Trump force one". The dude loved/loves being president. Don't get it F up.

The attempted assassination happened way after he already was running, so bringing up that is stupid.

Trump loves being called President Trump. Hence why he insist on people to keep calling him that despite not being president anymore. He still uses the president symbol and calls his plane "Trump force one". The dude loved/loves being president. Don't get it F up.
You really think that Obama is any different?

The only difference is that Obama still runs things ...

So he couldn’t have said “screw this, I don’t want to die” and dropped out? Biden is the actual POTUS and he dropped out with no issues (and honestly for lesser reasons).

He’s sacrificed his safety, his freedom and his fortune to help the country. And his family is under constant attack. Most men would have dropped out long ago.

I see this much more clearly than you do because I’m not a terminal TDS patient. I can take a set of facts and come to an extremely logical conclusion.

Reactions: gatordad3
She was asked tough questions. She was asked about flipping on fracking, about the border, and the economy. It's a lie to say that she wasn't asked tough questions. Which questions wasn't asked to you?

Now I do agree that ABC was tougher on Trump But those are 2 different conversations.

Also, she wasn't given the questions beforehand, she was just prepared and Trump wasn't. That is what being a former prosecutor looks like.
She was asked why she flipped on fracking is a positive for her not a negative. It was very biased let that dog lie. Doesn’t change that she won the debate, Trump was awful because for the most part he is awful. Brutal candidates all around Trump sucked as a candidate sucked as a president and still sucks as a candidate. It’s a dogfight because they both suck equally. I will say that at this point in time I think the democrats are more a threat to democracy and freedom. Of course they are the majority now and control most institutions. People are crooked so the maff

1aq-1plolz_t3.jpg

So he couldn’t have said “screw this, I don’t want to die” and dropped out? Biden is the actual POTUS and he dropped out with no issues (and honestly for lesser reasons).

He’s sacrificed his safety, his freedom and his fortune to help the country. And his family is under constant attack. Most men would have dropped out long ago.

I see this much more clearly than you do because I’m not a terminal TDS patient. I can take a set of facts and come to an extremely logical conclusion.
No you're telling yourself stupid lies but to be a Trump supporter you have to believe in lies because he lies so damn much.

You claim to care about lying?

You want to go through your candidates lies, or is it only a problem for you when Trump “lies”?
I never claimed to care about lying. I never claimed for Kamala to be something that she's not. I never claimed for her to be something that she's not. I know she's a fake and I've that repeatedly.

You guys claim that Trump doesn't lie and that he's something special. I'm telling you about your candidate. I'm pulling back the mask you guys put on Trump. I'm well aware what I'm voting for and why.

two unhinged raging liberals trying to bankrupt the country. remember what i have told you, nobody, and i mean nobody will out lib trump, not pussible.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Not sure how moderate but if that makes you feel better…. The guy is one of the more unhinged untethered lunatics in the country. Does whatever the eff he wants. No boundaries. If that isn’t the very definition of a progressive liberal I don’t know what is. How many conservative people declare bankruptcy multiple times? Start scam after scam business?? I don’t know one.
Look at some old interviews with DJT going back to the 90’s and see how he’s changed over the years.
So I don’t necessarily disagree with a few of your points but not to the degree that you’re presenting them.
His performance the other night is just inexplicable because you KNOW he’s been told over and over again what to say and how to avoid the entry level bait she threw out.
And to learn that Loony Laura Loomer is within fifty feet of that campaign is insane.

Look at some old interviews with DJT going back to the 90’s and see how he’s changed over the years.
So I don’t necessarily disagree with a few of your points but not to the degree that you’re presenting them.
His performance the other night is just inexplicable because you KNOW he’s been told over and over again what to say and how to avoid the entry level bait she threw out.
And to learn that Loony Laura Loomer is within fifty feet of that campaign is insane.
You don't have to waste your energy posting to him anytime soon. :cool:;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT