ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

Sussmann wont have the chance to perjure himself if the Clinton's think he's going to speak out on anything that could damage them.
Maybe. Or maybe they just convince him he can get out of this by lying and taking his chances with the legal system.

Either way if you sing on the Clintons you've got a death wish.

Last edited:
What I find interesting is Twitter is crawling with liberal trolls in every political thread. If you thought Twitter represented the electorate you'd believe Biden got 81MM votes.

In that thread? Zero, at least in the first few pages.
They are just a loud minority of leftist lunatics. And that's why Yahoo, FB, and Twitter coddle and shield them from factual comments. Whenever they are engaged in debate, they get their asses kicked EVERY time. It's almost like what happens here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
What I find interesting is Twitter is crawling with liberal trolls in every political thread. If you thought Twitter represented the electorate you'd believe Biden got 81MM votes.

In that thread? Zero, at least in the first few pages.
Liberals rarely comment on breaking news, because they can only repeat talking points they have been given, they can't think for themselves.

As soon as someone in the media gives them their talking points as to why this isn't a big deal for hildabeast, THEN they will start commenting.

Or parroting.

I'm not a lawyer but from personal experience I believe you are right. I was a witness once during a Grand Jury investigation. The perp was nowhere in sight, and probably wasn't even aware they were convening.

The feds use grand juries to get info from non-cooperative witnesses a lot and have also turned around and charged some of them if they screw up and incriminate themselves. Heck I would bet many defense lawyers would say a grand jury is just a tool of the govt many times to try and force people to talk that don't want to speak with law enforcement to answer questions. You can indict a ham sandwich so that is a load of crap about it actually protecting people like they claim.

Is there any chance of this tactic working? My guess is it will fail but haven't heard what the lawyers are saying.
These claims contradict what they said in their book.

So I think this opens the door for hillary to try to throw Fushion GPS under the bus as being liars, untrustworthy, they did this not us, etc.

Durham is starting at the bottom and trying to make the case that this goes all the way to the top to hildabeast. @BSC911's wannabe side piece needs to find a way to stop that train before it reaches her.

This gives her a way to do it without throwing any of her own people (directly) under the bus.

But either way, someone will be thrown under the bus eventually. Not saying it will work, just saying that's coming.

And when it gets here, it's a sure sign that hildabeast is circling the wagons cause Durham is closing in.

These claims contradict what they said in their book.

So I think this opens the door for hillary to try to throw Fushion GPS under the bus as being liars, untrustworthy, they did this not us, etc.

Durham is starting at the bottom and trying to make the case that this goes all the way to the top to hildabeast. @BSC911's wannabe side piece needs to find a way to stop that train before it reaches her.

This gives her a way to do it without throwing any of her own people (directly) under the bus.

But either way, someone will be thrown under the bus eventually. Not saying it will work, just saying that's coming.

And when it gets here, it's a sure sign that hildabeast is circling the wagons cause Durham is closing in.

My guess is if Durham charges anyone from Fusion we will get fingers pointing all over the place at everyone but Hillary. I hope she left a trail but my guess is there is no recorded smoking gun in her communications as far as her having knowledge it was 100% fabricated nonsense and her directing the lawyers to take it to the FBI. Probably just a bunch of emails updating her on the status of going to the FBI with the stuff. I also doubt anyone at the top turns on her. They would pay them off down the road before they let that happen.

My guess is if Durham charges anyone from Fusion we will get fingers pointing all over the place at everyone but Hillary. I hope she left a trail but my guess is there is no recorded smoking gun in her communications as far as her having knowledge it was 100% fabricated nonsense and her directing the lawyers to take it to the FBI. Probably just a bunch of emails updating her on the status of going to the FBI with the stuff. I also doubt anyone at the top turns on her. They would pay them off down the road before they let that happen.
IMO the last rung on the ladder before hildabeast would be people like john podesta (we just learned that Durham has interviewed him), Robbie Mook and @gatordad3's side piece Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz. If Durham starts zeroing in on any of those names it's all but a forgone conclusion that he's got hildabeast.

IMO the last rung on the ladder before hildabeast would be people like john podesta (we just learned that Durham has interviewed him), Robbie Mook and @gatordad3's side piece Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz. If Durham starts zeroing in on any of those names it's all but a forgone conclusion that he's got hildabeast.

We will see but I would like to see Elias nailed for something. He is as crooked as they come and it's crazy how much mess the Reps let him get away with when it came to the elections.

We will see but I would like to see Elias nailed for something. He is as crooked as they come and it's crazy how much mess the Reps let him get away with when it came to the elections.
Elias is key because he also had his tentacles in the 2020 election.

I think that's where this will eventually head. I think it's going to end up being a conspiracy case that ends up covering the last 2 presidential elections

But this is the part you won't like: That means it will take more time. Wider net, catch more fish. Take longer to reel back to boat lol

Reactions: fatman76
Wasserman-Schultz should have been thrown in prison long before Corrine Brown entered.

Wasserman-Schultz should have been thrown in prison long before Corrine Brown entered.
I don't know the whole Sgt. Wasserman Schultz story, other than her corrupt IT guys fleeing the country. But both of us know Corrine Brown gave corruption a bad name for years in Jacksonville.,,,,all in plain sight. It was amazing how long it went on.:oops:

I don't know the whole Sgt. Wasserman Schultz story, other than her corrupt IT guys fleeing the country. But both of us know Corrine Brown gave corruption a bad name for years in Jacksonville.,,,,all in plain sight. It was amazing how long it went on.:oops:
I've always wondered if Seth Rich wasn't really a cover for what blabbermouth and the Awan brothers were up to.

Think about it and you can connect the dots for yourself.

Reactions: nail1988

@NavigatorII check this out. Durham requested info from Jan 1st 2016 forward.....and he requested it in July of 2021. So any information from Jan 1,2016 through June 30th of 2016 would have been outside the 5 year window.

Seems this is another suggestion that Durham is looking at a conspiracy versus solo acts.

What's this? Durham pulling Mueller into this?

The more this investigation develops, the more intertwined all of it is becoming. Because that's what a conspiracy is all about.

Every time Barr gave a timeframe for an update on Durham's investigation being done, Durham would miss the deadline. Every time when Barr was asked what happened, Barr would say 'well he found more stuff, gonna take longer to investigate it'.

I'm beginning to see a path where this is going to end up being Durham vs EBBERYBODY.

Durham vs the Whole Damn System.

All or nothing. Let's see how it plays out.

FQ5xjuCWYAAbHBv

What she will try to do is say 'hey I was just going on what people under me were telling me"

Those people are currently being indicted by Durham. Rock and a hard place incoming.

Yep on the old tweets she made a point to state things like they were a fact while using the planted articles. I hope she isn't able to get out of Trump's lawsuit by claiming it was campaign people and the campaign which has no money now would be responsible and not her individually depending on if she skates criminally. My guess is those crooks would lie for her at a civil trial saying she didn't know everything they did.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

SUPER juicy update from Durham. From Techno Fog's article:

"Special Counsel John Durham just filed this motion in response to the efforts of Hillary for America, Fusion GPS, et al. to keep secret (by use of the attorney-client and work product privileges) communications involving Fusion GPS. You can read it here.

Durham states the “purported privilege holders who have intervened do so in a case in which the defendant has denied representing any client when he brought the Russian Bank-1 allegations to the FBI.” The privilege controversy thus entrapped Sussmann to a certain extent. Brilliant."

"Additionally, Durham casts doubt on the declaration of Marc Elias that Fusion GPS was retained to provide “legal advice.” Here he makes a key point:

”if rendering such advice was truly the intended purpose of Fusion GPS’s retention, one would also expect the investigative firm to seek permission and/or guidance from [Hillary for America] or its counsel before sharing such derogatory materials with the media or otherwise placing them into the public domain.”
In support of that point, Durham states he is in possession of “hundreds of emails in which Fusion GPS employees shared raw, unverified, and uncorroborated information – including their own draft research and work product – with reporters.” (He even filed them under seal with the court.) "

That's the damn truth. How the hell are you gonna claim attorney-client privilege over information that you are sharing with any liberal site that will cover it LOL

And here's where it gets really good.....

"Durham also destroys the declarations of John Podesta and Robby Mook on behalf of Hillary for America, stating Mook has stated Perkins Coie was to handle and oversee “international” opposition research. Mook also received “general updates concerning” these findings though he says he was unaware who had been specifically retained.

As to Joffe’s privilege arguments? They fail because “Perkins Coie hired Fusion GPS to assist HFA and the DNC, not [Joffe].”

Today’s filing follows a series of interesting developments disclosed in these last few days. On Friday, April 22, attorneys for Michael Sussmann filed this motion relating to evidentiary issues. I’ll spare you the long and boring legal arguments (your humble author favors brevity) and get to the good stuff: the Special Counsel has issued trial subpoenas to the Clinton Campaign and the Democratic National Committee."

"
The reason for calling the Clinton Campaign and DNC as trial witnesses is to get them to testify to their assertion of attorney-client privilege under oath. As you might recall, the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, and Rodney Joffe have all made appearances in this case in order to fight against the production of records to Durham. We reported on that story here, stating Durham requested the court require production of records that included “emails and attachments between and among” Perkins Coie, Rodney Joffe, and Fusion GPS.”

On behalf of the Clinton Campaign, Robby Mook (Hillary’s campaign manager) and John Podesta (the Clinton Campaign chair, who has already been interviewed by Durham) submitted declarations in support of the position that Fusion GPS was assisting with “legal services and legal advice to [Hillary for America].”

One would rightly assume, then, that those trial subpoenas were issued to Robby Mook and John Podesta."

Does anyone remember what Durham's claim to fame was before this investigation?

Successfully prosecuting the FBI.

Popcorn, anyone?

Durham did nail a few totally out of control FBI people but looked the other way on the higher ups during that period mostly from what I read on that investigation. Durham also was used to make sure the CIA was mostly protected when that terrorist interrogation stuff was investigated. (I agree with that call even though it was illegal in many cases).

Durham isn't this guy that is going to clean things up. He is the guy that is going to lay almost all the legal blame on Hillary's underlings while protecting the FBI crooks that knowingly illegally spied on the POTUS.

Last edited:
Durham did nailed a few totally out of control FBI people but looked the other way on the higher ups during that period mostly from what I read on that investigation. Durham also was used to make sure the CIA was mostly protected when that terrorist interrogation stuff was investigated. (I agree with that call even though it was illegal in many cases).

Durham isn't this guy that is going to clean things up. He is the guy that is going to lay almost all the legal blame on Hillary's underlings while protecting the FBI crooks that knowingly illegally spied on the POTUS.
Let’s be honest. None of these investigations ever take down the big fish, and end up just being more politics. All part of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988

SUPER juicy update from Durham. From Techno Fog's article:

"Special Counsel John Durham just filed this motion in response to the efforts of Hillary for America, Fusion GPS, et al. to keep secret (by use of the attorney-client and work product privileges) communications involving Fusion GPS. You can read it here.

Durham states the “purported privilege holders who have intervened do so in a case in which the defendant has denied representing any client when he brought the Russian Bank-1 allegations to the FBI.” The privilege controversy thus entrapped Sussmann to a certain extent. Brilliant."

"Additionally, Durham casts doubt on the declaration of Marc Elias that Fusion GPS was retained to provide “legal advice.” Here he makes a key point:

In support of that point, Durham states he is in possession of “hundreds of emails in which Fusion GPS employees shared raw, unverified, and uncorroborated information – including their own draft research and work product – with reporters.” (He even filed them under seal with the court.) "

That's the damn truth. How the hell are you gonna claim attorney-client privilege over information that you are sharing with any liberal site that will cover it LOL

And here's where it gets really good.....

"Durham also destroys the declarations of John Podesta and Robby Mook on behalf of Hillary for America, stating Mook has stated Perkins Coie was to handle and oversee “international” opposition research. Mook also received “general updates concerning” these findings though he says he was unaware who had been specifically retained.

As to Joffe’s privilege arguments? They fail because “Perkins Coie hired Fusion GPS to assist HFA and the DNC, not [Joffe].”

Today’s filing follows a series of interesting developments disclosed in these last few days. On Friday, April 22, attorneys for Michael Sussmann filed this motion relating to evidentiary issues. I’ll spare you the long and boring legal arguments (your humble author favors brevity) and get to the good stuff: the Special Counsel has issued trial subpoenas to the Clinton Campaign and the Democratic National Committee."

"
The reason for calling the Clinton Campaign and DNC as trial witnesses is to get them to testify to their assertion of attorney-client privilege under oath. As you might recall, the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, and Rodney Joffe have all made appearances in this case in order to fight against the production of records to Durham. We reported on that story here, stating Durham requested the court require production of records that included “emails and attachments between and among” Perkins Coie, Rodney Joffe, and Fusion GPS.”

On behalf of the Clinton Campaign, Robby Mook (Hillary’s campaign manager) and John Podesta (the Clinton Campaign chair, who has already been interviewed by Durham) submitted declarations in support of the position that Fusion GPS was assisting with “legal services and legal advice to [Hillary for America].”

One would rightly assume, then, that those trial subpoenas were issued to Robby Mook and John Podesta."

Does anyone remember what Durham's claim to fame was before this investigation?

Successfully prosecuting the FBI.

Popcorn, anyone?
I hope Durham sleeps in a bullet proof vest.

Please keep posting updates…

And no way you are doing a ban bet on this. You are going to stay here and eat being wrong on this every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT