ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

Of course that's what Durham is doing. And a few weeks ago, @Gator Fever told us that's what Durham SHOULD be doing.

Course now that he is....whoa this looks bad for Durham LOL
I am hoping like hell you are right. But I just don't have any confidence our rigged judicial system is going roll Deep State operatives and the Clintonistas, throw them in jail and make an example out of them.................anymore than I believe anything serious will come out regarding the 2020 Steal. We literally have video evidence of Biden while VP admitting Ukrainian corruption and it's completely ignored by the media and law enforcement. What are they going to do with hearsay testimony?

I'll invite all you guys for drinks somewhere and pay the bar bill if anybody other than small fish get a day in jail.

I am hoping like hell you are right. But I just don't have any confidence our rigged judicial system is going roll Deep State operatives and the Clintonistas, throw them in jail and make an example out of them.................anymore than I believe anything serious will come out regarding the 2020 Steal. We literally have video evidence of Biden while VP admitting Ukrainian corruption and it's completely ignored by the media and law enforcement. What are they going to do with hearsay testimony?

I'll invite all you guys for drinks somewhere and pay the bar bill if anybody other than small fish get a day in jail.
That's not what that post was about. It was about Durham doing exactly what @Gator Fever said he should, and now fever says it's a bad look for Durham.

John Durham is clearly NOT a part of the 'system'. If you want to say the 'system' won't convict its own, I agree, not unless they have no choice.

But Durham isn't part of the 'system'. Anyone that has been paying attention for the last 4 years knows this.

Reactions: fatman76
That's not what that post was about. It was about Durham doing exactly what @Gator Fever said he should, and now fever says it's a bad look for Durham.

John Durham is clearly NOT a part of the 'system'. If you want to say the 'system' won't convict its own, I agree, not unless they have no choice.

But Durham isn't part of the 'system'. Anyone that has been paying attention for the last 4 years knows this.
I'm not disagreeing with any of this. I just recognize how the deck is stacked against real justice being served against these treasonous rats. And it pisses me off!

Reactions: jfegaly
I'm not disagreeing with any of this. I just recognize how the deck is stacked against real justice being served against these treasonous rats. And it pisses me off!
That's fine, everyone here gets that.

But the issue is, John Durham is on our side. He wants real justice too. He could have already killed this investigation a million different ways if he was part of 'the system'.

I don't think some of the posters here get that.

What I have been saying mostly is Durham is doing a deflection job by making this about the Clinton cronies duping the FBI which they didn't actually do as the head FBI crooks were running with this trash at the same time and getting FISA warrants with no PC at all. Once I saw his court filing stuff I started losing faith in him. I am thinking he is probably another joke like AG Barr now.

What I have been saying mostly is Durham is doing a deflection job by making this about the Clinton cronies duping the FBI which they didn't actually do as the head FBI crooks were running with this trash at the same time and getting FISA warrants with no PC at all. Once I saw his court filing stuff I started losing faith in him. I am thinking he is probably another joke like AG Barr now.
But a few months ago you said you hated that he was only going after FBI guys like Kevin Clinesmith and Bill Priestrap, and wanted him to get hillary on the stand!

Remember all that?

Well this week he's getting the key players in hildabeast's campaign on the stand, and now you want him to go after the FBI.

I swear Durham could haul off obama and hillary in handcuffs and your response would be 'The SOB let Comey get off. Just like I knew he would" LOL

Can't wait for him to have his next indictment against an FBI guy, your immediate response will be that he's moved on from nailing hillary. Wait and see.

• Haha
But a few months ago you said you hated that he was only going after FBI guys like Kevin Clinesmith and Bill Priestrap, and wanted him to get hillary on the stand!

Remember all that?

No I don't remember that but you can show me where I said that if I did. Clinesmith was small potatos who was let off very easy. When has Durham showed he was going after Priestap? If he was questioned by Durham's crew it was probably just to try and help make a joke lying to the FBI case like this one.

My replies/posts from about 6 months ago on this.

"Lol at some of the thinking here. It's ok to have hope but also you need to have some reality in your thinking.

Hillary or the head crooks at the FBI who did the most serious crimes here will not be arrested. The AG would never allow it and would shut Durham down if he tried it. Heck the head crooks weren't even touched under Barr who turned out to be just talk mostly."
----------

"I don't fully trust Durham himself and think he is already operating with the thought those head FBI crooks are not to be charged even though they did the worst things in this scandal abusing their powers for political reasons."
------------

"Because of the lack of action over years when the evidence is right there in everyone's face. If this was Obama instead of Trump Comey and his crooks would have been locked up a long time ago for what they did."

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
No I don't remember that but you can show me where I said that if I did. Clinesmith was small potatos who was let off very easy. When has Durham showed he was going after Priestap? If he was questioned by Durham's crew it was probably just to try and help make a joke lying to the FBI case like this one.

Bill Priestrap has been cooperating with Durham's investigation for about 4 years now. And he's one of the witnesses Durham will call to the stand in this case.

I've never seen someone so worried about justice not coming from an investigation they know absolutely nothing about LOL

Bill Priestrap has been cooperating with Durham's investigation for about 4 years now. And he's one of the witnesses Durham will call to the stand in this case.

I've never seen someone so worried about justice not coming from an investigation they know absolutely nothing about LOL

I know all about how this crap went down and the crooks that actually authorized the illegal warrants are walking free not worried about anything happening to them. Heck James Baker was in on all this even though he didn't have to sign the illegal warrants and now Durham has him up there as a joke witness in a weak mere lying to the FBI case on a Clinton flunky who had no power to request any spying warrant himself. Priestap was shown to be a crook (by looking the other way) just like the rest when it came to doing anything about the illegal spying. That was internet talk and Sean Hannity tick tock nonsense making that nonsense up he was helping to take anyone big down. If you see Priestap testifying again it will be this same joke nonsense we are seeing with Baker and probably on a joke lying charge.

Last edited:
And here is a link for all of us who do not subscripe to The Epoch Times.
And what happens when they prove she knew it was bogus?

Proof of election interference in 2016, ladies and gentlemen.

Robbie Mook, hildabeast's campaign manager testified today. His spin was that the campaign thought the Trump-Alfa Bank story COULD be credible, so they gave it to the media to VET the story.

IOW, they say they give the info to the media, so if the media ran it (and they did)m then that means the media fact checked it so the MEDIA is on the hook for the story being published.

Robbie Mook, hildabeast's campaign manager testified today. His spin was that the campaign thought the Trump-Alfa Bank story COULD be credible, so they gave it to the media to VET the story.

IOW, they say they give the info to the media, so if the media ran it (and they did)m then that means the media fact checked it so the MEDIA is on the hook for the story being published.
And we know how the fake news-media operates. A total shyt-show has manifested right before your eyes.😁

Reactions: Gator Fever
Just some leaking evidence of this ugly-bitch's involvement in the Russian Collusion Delusion!

Problem is there is nothing illegal about that. They need her in a text or E-mail etc telling Susmann to lie to the FBI about why it's coming there and to say it's just his thing and not the campaigns if they want her in a conspiracy trap. My guess is the Clinton gang has had computer people dig all their old communications up to help them avoid committing chargeable perjury with this investigation.

One of the replies says: Robbie Mook did NOT commit suicide.
Mook did what he was supposed to do, he threw the NYT under the bus.

What will be interesting to see is if Durham calls the NYT reporter. I doubt he does at this trial, but who knows.

If this was working like it should some Clinton flunkies would be the ones not charged to help with cases against the biggest crooks but unfortunately they are taking care of their own crooks.

If this was working like it should some Clinton flunkies would be the ones not charged to help with cases against the biggest crooks but unfortunately they are taking care of their own crooks.
So you now think Durham shouldn't be charging Sussmanm, he should be getting Sussmann to help get hillary?

Kinda like how he's doing just that with Bill Priestrap? Former FBI guy Bill Priestrap? Same Bill Priestrap who was Peter Strock and Lisa Page's boss?

So Durham is once again doing precisely what you said before he should be doing, and once again you now think it's a sign the investigation is doomed and everyone will get off scot-free.

You walk outside with a helmet, don't you?

So you now think Durham shouldn't be charging Sussmanm, he should be getting Sussmann to help get hillary?

Kinda like how he's doing just that with Bill Priestrap? Former FBI guy Bill Priestrap? Same Bill Priestrap who was Peter Strock and Lisa Page's boss?

So Durham is once again doing precisely what you said before he should be doing, and once again you now think it's a sign the investigation is doomed and everyone will get off scot-free.

You walk outside with a helmet, don't you?

Yes this investigation is a joke and doing nothing more than giving us same names and filling in a few things we didn't already know. We got the meat of the biggest crimes from Horowitz even though he tried to sugarcoat things and from stuff that was finally made public.

Maybe he gets a conviction but I still can't believe the first trial is this case which can easily be lost. Durham should have been going after the biggest crooks not protecting them and trying to use them to nail a few Clinton flunkies that had no power to get spying warrants.

As far as Hillary yes if they have something other than witnesses showing she told Sussmann to lie to the FBI to try and get things rolling then he should have been used to go after her.

Yes this investigation is a joke and doing nothing more than giving us same names and filling in a few things we didn't already know. We got the meat of the biggest crimes from Horowitz even though he tried to sugarcoat things and from stuff that was finally made public.

Maybe he gets a conviction but I still can't believe the first trial is this case which can easily be lost. Durham should have been going after the biggest crooks not protecting them and trying to use them to nail a few Clinton flunkies that had no power to get spying warrants.
There will be ZERO convictions of the people who should be convicted. If you cannot see the writing on the wall here, you need to take your Stevie Wonder glasses off. This whole thing has been set up with the proper judge, and jury. Prepare yourself for James Comey II.

There will be ZERO convictions of the people who should be convicted. If you cannot see the writing on the wall here, you need to take your Stevie Wonder glasses off. This whole thing has been set up with the proper judge, and jury. Prepare yourself for James Comey II.

It looks that way though you never know what a jury will do for sure. It 100% appears to me Durham was directed by Barr not to go after the big FBI crooks to not tarnish the agency anymore. I still remember when Barr was talking about the Clinesmith charge and he was on Fox literally trying to placate people because that was all that was happening then after all that time. I admit I fell for his big talk at first only to see he was no better than the rest of the swamp rats. This investigation has just drug on with joke results to placate the gullible on the right.

It looks that way though you never know what a jury will do for sure. It 100% appears to me Durham was directed by Barr not to go after the big FBI crooks to not tarnish the agency anymore. I still remember when Barr was talking about the Clinesmith charge and he was on Fox literally trying to placate people because that was all that was happening then after all that time. I admit I fell for his big talk at first only to see he was no better than the rest of the swamp rats. This investigation has just drug on with joke results to placate the gullible on the right.
She was caught red handed with the emails and passing top secret info on a private server, and skated. These idiots live by MUCH different rules than we do. The REAL people in control of our Country will not let her head roll. God I hope I am wrong, but I am a betting man...and there is ZERO evidence in all of her misdeeds that she will ever have anything stick to her.

If the Deep State is protecting them, then how is Durham being allowed to continue his criminal investigation? How is he being allowed to indict members of hillary's 2016 campaign?

Logically, it's pretty clear they can't stop Durham. Now they may try to stop the case once the courts get it, but if they could stop Durham, he would have been stopped a LONG time ago.
A DC jury, an Obama judge and the liberal media... She will never be held accountable nor will any of the corrupt cast of characters like Comey. The laws don't matter to liberals, just political allegiance. I wonder if the country can survive

Jus-Damn, watching the Feveredbrains and the GhostofBrainless go at each other has led me to run out of popcorn again.... 🤗

A DC jury, an Obama judge and the liberal media... She will never be held accountable nor will any of the corrupt cast of characters like Comey. The laws don't matter to liberals, just political allegiance. I wonder if the country can survive
You and fevered brain keep saying Durham can't expect to successfully prosecute the Deep State, in DC.

But he already has:

Let's see....successfully prosecuting the FBI in DC.....in a case involving mob ties.

Almost the perfect training for this case, isn't it?

Reactions: nail1988
You and fevered brain keep saying Durham can't expect to successfully prosecute the Deep State, in DC.

But he already has:

Let's see....successfully prosecuting the FBI in DC.....in a case involving mob ties.

Almost the perfect training for this case, isn't it?

This case comes off as weak in any jurisdiction. You never know what a jury will do but it's weak enough so far you could almost believe it's a possible exit strategy for Durham.

This case comes off as weak in any jurisdiction. You never know what a jury will do but it's weak enough so far you could almost believe it's a possible exit strategy for Durham.
That's a completely logical concern. Mine is that the pastrami on rye that Durham had for lunch will give him indigestion and he will decide to just drop the case and let the FBI and hildabeast off the hook.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT