ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

Yep still a frickin joke of an investigation and nothing but a coverup job for the crooks at the FBI and CIA etc. that illegally spied on Trump knowing all that stuff was 100% fake.

• Sad
Reactions: nail1988
Can't wait to see the wall to wall coverage of this from MSNBC and CNN.
Interviewing podesta is massive. He and huma were hildabeast's closest confidants during the 2016 election. Only one more rung left on the ladder, and it's hildabeast at the top.

If this is what a joke of an investigation looks like, I'm ready to keep laughing! LOL

Yep still a frickin joke of an investigation and nothing but a coverup job for the crooks at the FBI and CIA etc. that illegally spied on Trump knowing all that stuff was 100% fake.
Until I see these POS's hauled off in handcuffs like they deserve(actually the firing squad for treason for Hillary) I will believe they gett off with no consequences

Until I see these POS's hauled off in handcuffs like they deserve(actually the firing squad for treason for Hillary) I will believe they gett off with no consequences

I will honor my statement that I will self ban for 30 days if either Hillary gets arrested for a criminal offense or if any of those top FBI crooks who carried this plot out after being handed that trash do.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I will honor my statement that I will self ban for 30 days if either Hillary gets arrested for a criminal offense or if any of those top FBI crooks who carried this plot out after being handed that trash do.
The Deep State will never execute their own. I gave up on that long ago. The only thing we can hope for is that the general public gets off their lazy asses and pays attention and starts voting these fools out of office forever. But America is so full of low information voters like @jimbo1313R (Dumbo) and @BSC911 (BScuck) that it's unlikely it will move the needle. :mad:

You guys are missing it. Durham is building a case for the clinton campaign engaging in election interference in 2016.

And guess what? Some of the people he is targeting were involved in the 2020 election for Hiden.

Dots starting to connect?
How could anyone be missing this? This is exactly what the investigation is about. This info came out when the FBI big wig got busted for doctoring the FISA warrant. We knew then, this was all concocted by the Clinton campaighn. The only thigs we all are saying is Hillary will skate. They always do.

How could anyone be missing this? This is exactly what the investigation is about. This info came out when the FBI big wig got busted for doctoring the FISA warrant. We knew then, this was all concocted by the Clinton campaighn. The only thigs we all are saying is Hillary will skate. They always do.
It's fine to think that.

But if they have the power to get away with this, why have they allowed Durham's investigation to reach this point?

Logic suggests they can't stop it. Otherwise they would have by now.

It's fine to think that.

But if they have the power to get away with this, why have they allowed Durham's investigation to reach this point?

Because they know she is safe and the media will just downplay the lying to the FBI type charges against her cronies and of course the biggest crooks at the top of the FBI take no blame despite this dwarfing Watergate. Barr was a joke and Durham is neutered with this and not allowed to take Hillary or the govt crooks down. Reverse this and Comey and company would have been in cuffs a long time ago.

All this does is allow Trump to show the Indies he was setup with that Russian nonsense.

Because they know she is safe and the media will just downplay the lying to the FBI type charges against her cronies and of course the biggest crooks at the top of the FBI take no blame despite this dwarfing Watergate. Barr was a joke and Durham is neutered with this and not allowed to take Hillary or the govt crooks down. Reverse this and Comey and company would have been in cuffs a long time ago.

All this does is allow Trump to show the Indies he was setup with that Russian nonsense.
Henceforth, the whole thing is nothing more than political theater. And that's what pisses me off the most about all this. The deep-state protects these scumbags in all off their criminal endeavors against this country. It gets to the point where all-out war is necessary to take these bastards down. Talking bloodshed here.

Henceforth, the whole thing is nothing more than political theater. And that's what pisses me off the most about all this. The deep-state protects these scumbags in all off their criminal endeavors against this country. It gets to the point where all-out war is necessary to take these bastards down. Talking bloodshed here.

Yep the deep state protects the Dems and RINO's but if you are in the GOP and not part of the RINO club they will take you down quick the first chance they get. Anyone that doesn't believe that needs to take a look at what Mueller's band of crooks did over made up Russian nonsense.

Henceforth, the whole thing is nothing more than political theater. And that's what pisses me off the most about all this. The deep-state protects these scumbags in all off their criminal endeavors against this country.
If the Deep State is protecting them, then how is Durham being allowed to continue his criminal investigation? How is he being allowed to indict members of hillary's 2016 campaign?

Logically, it's pretty clear they can't stop Durham. Now they may try to stop the case once the courts get it, but if they could stop Durham, he would have been stopped a LONG time ago.

If the Deep State is protecting them, then how is Durham being allowed to continue his criminal investigation? How is he being allowed to indict members of hillary's 2016 campaign?

Logically, it's pretty clear they can't stop Durham. Now they may try to stop the case once the courts get it, but if they could stop Durham, he would have been stopped a LONG time ago.
Well that's just it. They are allowing to go this far and no more. Quite honestly, I am cheering for Durham like you are. I really am. I want to see these bastards go down into the fiery pits of Hell itself. It's going to take more than Durham though. Let's keep praying until something happens. Prepare for the worst still.

Reactions: dc1gator and jb1215
Well that's just it. They are allowing to go this far and no more. Quite honestly, I am cheering for Durham like you are. I really am. I want to see these bastards go down into the fiery pits of Hell itself. It's going to take more than Durham though. Let's keep praying until something happens. Prepare for the worst still.
But it's not up to them, that's the beauty of this.

Durham is going to grand jury's to get indictments. An indictment means the grand jury looked at the evidence presented, and found that there's probable cause to believe that the person in question committed the crimes they are accused of.

So if Durham indicts someone, that's basically the grand jury saying "We think you did it." That's a big strike against the defendant before it ever goes to trial. As a result, the smaller fish that get indicted may decide to not even go to trial. Sussman is at that stage now, he's been indicted and his attorneys and Durham's are playing cat and mouse to negotiate what happens next.

But anyone Durham takes to trial with an indictment in his back pocket, that means his chances of winning that trial just went way up. That's why he is taking his time and getting indictments. Because once he has the indictment, that greatly increases his chances of getting the person indicted to either deal with him to make it easier to indict the person above them, or it makes it easier for Durham to win the case if it goes to trial.

Believe it or not, the deep state can't just toss the law out the window and ignore Durham. Sure, they can get compromised judges, they can tamper with juries. But if Durham builds an airtight case, even that won't matter.

That's why this is taking forever. I LOL at people that want Durham to do his job, but who also bitch that it's taking forever. If you want him to do his job, it WILL take forever.

This could easily be going on for 2-3 more years. I'm willing to wait if the people in charge are held responsible. So far, Durham is doing his job.

Durham is going to grand jury's to get indictments. An indictment means the grand jury looked at the evidence presented, and found that there's probable cause to believe that the person in question committed the crimes they are accused of.

So if Durham indicts someone, that's basically the grand jury saying "We think you did it." That's a big strike against the defendant before it ever goes to trial. As a result, the smaller fish that get indicted may decide to not even go to trial. Sussman is at that stage now, he's been indicted and his attorneys and Durham's are playing cat and mouse to negotiate what happens next.

But anyone Durham takes to trial with an indictment in his back pocket, that means his chances of winning that trial just went way up. That's why he is taking his time and getting indictments. Because once he has the indictment, that greatly increases his chances of getting the person indicted to either deal with him to make it easier to indict the person above them, or it makes it easier for Durham to win the case if it goes to trial.

Believe it or not, the deep state can't just toss the law out the window and ignore Durham. Sure, they can get compromised judges, they can tamper with juries. But if Durham builds an airtight case, even that won't matter.

That's why this is taking forever. I LOL at people that want Durham to do his job, but who also bitch that it's taking forever. If you want him to do his job, it WILL take forever.

This could easily be going on for 2-3 more years. I'm willing to wait if the people in charge are held responsible. So far, Durham is doing his job.
I just hope the statute of limitations doesn't expire before something is actually done. These people are akin to WWII criminal Nazis. Track them across the globe until the end of times.

I just hope the statute of limitations doesn't expire before something is actually done. These people are akin to WWII criminal Nazis. Track them across the globe until the end of times.
Funny you should mention statute of limitations...the statute of limitations is 5 years.

UNLESS.......the crime is committed as part of a CONSPIRACY of crimes. In that case, the statute of limitations starts for 5 years from the date of THE LAST CRIME TIED TO THE CONSPIRACY.

For instance, if a certain politician began working in say 2015 on a conspiracy to commit crimes and committed crimes associated with that conspiracy for the next 10 years, then the statute of limitations to charge them with ANY of the crimes committed from 2015-2025 wouldn't end until 2030.

Make sense? If it was an isolated crime committed in 2015, then the 5 year window ends in 2020. But if the crime in 2015 was part of a conspiracy, the 5 year window starts when the conspiracy ended.

I think Durham has some time left.

It's fine to think that.

I just hope that I am wrong...but I do not know anything from recent history to make me feel the government will work fairly inside the law when it comes to the democrats. They are crooks

We are not far from this. We are dealing with people who want to end America as we know it. I know me, and every friend I have is armed and prepared if this ever happens. Those little sissies bring up 1/6 and I just laugh. They HAVE NO IDEA what REAL insurrection really is

The same as when Comey investigated Hillary, and she did not go to jail? Tell me of some dim witted democrat that has done wrong and gone to jail? How about Eric Swallowell for sleeping with a chinese spy? NOTHING ever happens when they break our laws. PLEASE...fill us in WHY we should believe this time something comes from this! I HOPE you are right, and we are wrong!

Same with Hillary...but they could not find "intent" What total BS. She di dnot INTEND to break the law....so they made some BS up and let her skate. Same thing will happen here

Reactions: Gator Fever

lol...Durham is a freaking joke doing a coverup job for the agencies and won't be allowed to do anything big. Why do you think he has been looking into this for years and only has a couple of joke indictments? Because that is all he will be allowed to do and his court filings so far show he wont be messing with the head crooks that ran this at the FBI and you are dreaming if you think Hillary is getting charged criminally here. Barr set up a joke special counsel on the way out because he is a joke himself and all talk.

The same as when Comey investigated Hillary, and she did not go to jail? Tell me of some dim witted democrat that has done wrong and gone to jail? How about Eric Swallowell for sleeping with a chinese spy? NOTHING ever happens when they break our laws. PLEASE...fill us in WHY we should believe this time something comes from this! I HOPE you are right, and we are wrong!
You don't want to get your hopes up cause every time you have before that justice would be served, you've been let down. I get it.

So you mentioned Comey trying to 'clear' hillary. He did that like a week before the 2016 election. He did that because the deep state wanted to keep the republicans from trying to impeach her as soon as she won.

BTW do we remember what Mueller did a week before the 2018 midterms? He issued a statement saying the release of his report was 'imminent'. It wouldn't come out for 7 more months. Clearly, he did that to give the media something to talk about and in an attempt to sway any last second votes against Trump endorsed candidates.

Do we remember what Durham did the week before the 2020 election? Nothing. If he was Deep State, wouldn't he have ended his investigation and said he found nothing?

If Barr was deep state, why would he name Durham Special Counsel a month after the election, with the stated purpose being so that Hiden can't remove him? Granted, Barr has made some dumb calls, but he doesn't make THAT call if he is Deep State.

So that proves in my mind that John Durham is legit. Because everything he's done so far hurts the deep state and helps make Trump's case that he was screwed over and spied on by the deep state.

I mean, we are now at a point where he is indicting key members of hillary's campaign, and still some here are saying Durham isn't legit? LOL

Durham is legit IMO. So if he's legit, that means he's actually investigating a massive political conspiracy. That will take YEARS to unravel. And keep in mind, based on his filings, he's signaling that he's investigating the 2016 election and he's already opened the door to investigate THE 2020 ELECTION AS WELL.

And this is the guy some here think is a joke working for the deep state? LOL

When Durham steps to a microphone and announces that hillary did nothing wrong and apologizes for making her look bad, then I'll agree with you guys that nothing is gonna happen.

Till then, Durham just keeps filing indictments against hildabeast's key players.

Wonder who's next?

Reactions: BCSpell
Same with Hillary...but they could not find "intent" What total BS. She di dnot INTEND to break the law....so they made some BS up and let her skate. Same thing will happen here

Here there wont even be an argument over charging the worst crooks in the FBI its such a joke of an investigation. They actually green lit the illegal spying on a POTUS without verifying anything that would rise to making it legal and continued to do so even after everything that would have gave them authority (if verified )to do that was shown to be 100% false and they never even reported that to the courts while getting these illegal spying warrants.

You don't want to get your hopes up cause every time you have before that justice would be served, you've been let down. I get it.

So you mentioned Comey trying to 'clear' hillary. He did that like a week before the 2016 election. He did that because the deep state wanted to keep the republicans from trying to impeach her as soon as she won.

BTW do we remember what Mueller did a week before the 2018 midterms? He issued a statement saying the release of his report was 'imminent'. It wouldn't come out for 7 more months. Clearly, he did that to give the media something to talk about and in an attempt to sway any last second votes against Trump endorsed candidates.

Do we remember what Durham did the week before the 2020 election? Nothing. If he was Deep State, wouldn't he have ended his investigation and said he found nothing?

If Barr was deep state, why would he name Durham Special Counsel a month after the election, with the stated purpose being so that Hiden can't remove him? Granted, Barr has made some dumb calls, but he doesn't make THAT call if he is Deep State.

So that proves in my mind that John Durham is legit. Because everything he's done so far hurts the deep state and helps make Trump's case that he was screwed over and spied on by the deep state.

I mean, we are now at a point where he is indicting key members of hillary's campaign, and still some here are saying Durham isn't legit? LOL

Durham is legit IMO. So if he's legit, that means he's actually investigating a massive political conspiracy. That will take YEARS to unravel. And keep in mind, based on his filings, he's signaling that he's investigating the 2016 election and he's already opened the door to investigate THE 2020 ELECTION AS WELL.

And this is the guy some here think is a joke working for the deep state? LOL

When Durham steps to a microphone and announces that hillary did nothing wrong and apologizes for making her look bad, then I'll agree with you guys that nothing is gonna happen.

Till then, Durham just keeps filing indictments against hildabeast's key players.

Wonder who's next?
I hope so much you are right. And you are correct, I do not want to build up false hopes. Until I see a big time player in cuffs, I will not

Yep the deep state protects the Dems and RINO's but if you are in the GOP and not part of the RINO club they will take you down quick the first chance they get. Anyone that doesn't believe that needs to take a look at what Mueller's band of crooks did over made up Russian nonsense
Those in the GOP that are not Rinos….errr dems, are few and far between

See? Now it goes to trial. Or Sussmann cuts a deal.

So it goes to trial and we get discovery, or he cuts a deal with Durham to give Durham the next guy (or gal) above him.

Told yall to let the man do his job.

See? Now it goes to trial. Or Sussmann cuts a deal.

So it goes to trial and we get discovery, or he cuts a deal with Durham to give Durham the next guy (or gal) above him.

Told yall to let the man do his job.

Could be wrong but doubt he cuts a deal unless he does just to plead to the charge. He will probably get a joke sentence just like the FBI lawyer who altered the e-mails with the warrant request.

Hoo boy!

New filing by Durham confirms that Trump was spied on beginning in APRIL of 2016.

CIA confirmed that Sussmann FABRICATED the data he gave the CIA, claimed it was from Trump.

TWO people have been granted IMMUNITY by Durham.

Sussmann argued that Durham couldn't charge Rodney Joffe with crimes from 2016 since the statute of limitations was expired. Durham disagreed, essentially saying 'you don't know WHAT we are investigating him for'. cc @NavigatorII

One more time: Leave the man alone and let him do his work.

Hoo boy!

New filing by Durham confirms that Trump was spied on beginning in APRIL of 2016.

CIA confirmed that Sussmann FABRICATED the data he gave the CIA, claimed it was from Trump.

TWO people have been granted IMMUNITY by Durham.

Sussmann argued that Durham couldn't charge Rodney Joffe with crimes from 2016 since the statute of limitations was expired. Durham disagreed, essentially saying 'you don't know WHAT we are investigating him for'. cc @NavigatorII

We are on your side here...yet do not have NEAR the optimism of a just outcome. I predict some small people will get their wrist slapped, and Hillary will come out unscathed

Reactions: dc1gator

? I think you have the wrong guy. I hope the Hildibeast gets the needle or better yet, PPV public hanging. But the Deep State protects their own. The FBI and current AG will just say, "no reasonable prosecutor"................sound familiar? :mad:

? I think you have the wrong guy. I hope the Hildibeast gets the needle or better yet, PPV public hanging. But the Deep State protects their own. The FBI and current AG will just say, "no reasonable prosecutor"................sound familiar? :mad:
cced you because I think Durham is alluding to the statute of limitations being extended if a conspiracy is the crime.

If I was a betting man the biggest target to get charged for something would be Elias. It will probably depend on what's in his texts and e-mails whether Durham nails him.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

whats this ?

Latest Durham Filing on Sussmann Shows the Net Is Tightening, People Are Flipping @Illegal-shift

Here is a guy that's about to go to jail for inventing a story about Trump - Russia.

I feel so sorry for sheep like @sadgator @jimbo1313R and @BSC911 who got tricked by the media over the last 6 years into believing that Trump was some boogeyman.

We now know that everything the media claimed about Trump and Russia was a lie.

How many times did we try to tell sad and others that they literally believe in a world that doesn't exist? @urtren is another that bought it hook, line and sinker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT