ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

To be honest, I have almost no faith in any investigations by the Republicans, even if they do take the House and Senate.

Now if they take Congress and then immediately call for investigations after the midterms, then it will put more pressure on Merrick (what a manly name!) to leave Durham alone to finish his work.

I think Durham will continue playing with the hand he's been dealt: Keep bringing charges against little fish that he doesn't mind losing, and use the trials to expose the corruption against FBI leadership. I still think of it as he's trying Comey/McCabe/Strzok without putting them on trial.

Its actually brilliant, if that's the strategy. Now we wait to see if the DOJ steps in and stops his investigation or not.
We will see...I kind of agree. However this is WAY more out in the open now, and many RINO's have lost their places in government because of Trump

We will see...I kind of agree. However this is WAY more out in the open now, and many RINO's have lost their places in government because of Trump
I am still worried that a lot of these candidates that ran as America First may have been saying what they needed to say to get elected.

If they win and get to DC and govern as America First, then we got something.

Cant help but chuckle people are still crazy enough to think this isn't the end as far as criminal charges go. I will still stand by my self bet (since someone didn't want to match it) that I will ban myself for 30 days if Durham ever charged any of these big FBI crooks that tried to illegally take down a POTUS and ruined many lives in the process. Anyone with any sense knows if this was done to a Democrat POTUS they would have been in prison a long time ago.

Last edited:

Cant help but chuckle people are still crazy enough to think this isn't the end as far as criminal charges go. I will still stand by my self bet (since someone didn't want to match it) that I will ban myself for 30 days if Durham ever charged any of these big FBI crooks that tried to illegally take down a POTUS and ruined many lives in the process. Anyone with any sense knows if this was done to a Democrat POTUS they would have been in prison a long time ago.
I cannot argue with anything you have here unfortunately. If Trump is re elected, I may change my mind.

Reactions: Gator Fever
3 years and no convictions...

The great "Deep State" conspiracy that trump supporters swore that was going to be proven in court was never even charged.

No one is surprised because there was no "Deep State" conspiracy to begin with....just another donald trump lie

Now with this final court decision everyone knows that

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/18/us/politics/igor-danchenko-russia-acquittal-trump.html
Acquittal of Russia Analyst Deals Final Blow to Trump-Era Prosecutor
John H. Durham, the special counsel who investigated the Russia inquiry for more than three years, failed to develop any cases that resulted in convictions.

WASHINGTON — Igor Danchenko, an analyst who provided much of the research for a notorious dossier of unproven assertions and rumors about former President Donald J. Trump and Russia, was acquitted on Tuesday on four counts of lying to the F.B.I. about one of his sources.

The verdict was a final blow to the politically charged criminal investigation by John H. Durham, the special counsel appointed by Attorney General William P. Barr three years ago to scour the F.B.I.’s inquiry into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia for any wrongdoing.

Mr. Trump and his supporters had long insisted the Durham inquiry would prove a “deep state” conspiracy against him, but despite pursuing various such claims, Mr. Durham never charged any high-level government officials.

Instead he developed two cases centered on the narrow charge of making false statements in outside efforts to scrutinize purported links between Mr. Trump and Russia. He crammed the indictments with extraneous material and insinuations that he thought Democrats had sought to frame Mr. Trump for collusion with Russia, though he did not charge any such conspiracy.

Seems the libs have a new tactic for ending Durham, he costs too much!

Ummm....Mueller needed $32 Million, and all he did was clear Trump LOL Libs said nothing.

Note they are still saying Durham needs to GO HOME!

Question: Why aren't any Trump supporters telling the Jan6 committee to go home?

Because the Jan6 committee is a farce and we know Trump did nothing wrong and we are laughing.

The libs KNOW what the FBI and Clintons did, so they NEED Durham to stop digging around.

Case in point:

This is their newest tactic: Durham can't even release a report.

Ask yourself a logical question: Are the libs acting like they are beating Durham? Or are they acting like they are scared of what he might expose?

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Seems the libs have a new tactic for ending Durham, he costs too much!

No one has "ended" Durham's special counsel investigation
Are the voices in your head telling you this?

Ummm....Mueller needed $32 Million, and all he did was clear Trump LOL Libs said nothing.

Mueller's investigation resulted in 8 convictions...

Sentenced:​

Awaiting sentencing:​

Note they are still saying Durham needs to GO HOME!

Question: Why aren't any Trump supporters telling the Jan6 committee to go home?

trump supports haven't told the Jan 6 cmte to "go home"? 😲
You're delusional

This is their newest tactic: Durham can't even release a report.

What? Of course Durham can release a report.
As a matter of fact, he's REQUIRED to file a report.

But just as in the Mueller report...that report is to the Atty General

And at that point the DOJ can say whatever it wants about the report prior to releasing it

William Barr chose to lie about the Mueller report findings and coverup the effort of indict donald trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/08/19/barr-memo-court-mueller-release-russia/
Court orders release of DOJ memo on Trump obstruction in Mueller probe

Ask yourself a logical question: Are the libs acting like they are beating Durham? Or are they acting like they are scared of what he might expose?

"Libs" are acting like people who told you the "Crime of the Century" was a bunch of BS...

The courts agreed.

6xhhl0.jpg

"Justice in America is Dead"...What?
Because another donald trump lie has been exposed by facts in court? 🤣

trump supporters get so overly dramatic when their leader is exposed

If ANYONE thought that the FBI as going to be held accountable through the CROOKED legal system after knowing up front dimtards NEVER are held accountable, that is on you. The FBI WILL be held accountable by congress. They are guilty as hell, and there will be some good come out of this. In fact, when stuff like this happens where it is SO obvious that their is TONS of wrong doing, and they get off scot free.....people go out and vote their conscious. Watch what happens in 3 weeks. These little pansy lefties WILL be screaming at the sky when they learn AGAIN...that Donald Trump IS their daddy!

Durham lost this case without the FBI even needing to call a single witness 🤣

And the witnesses he did call praised the undercover informant that Durham was trying to prosecute 🤣

Which leaves just one question...

"What happened to John Durham exposing the Deep State" conspiracy against donald trump? 🤣

If ANYONE thought that the FBI as going to be held accountable through the CROOKED legal system after knowing up front dimtards NEVER are held accountable, that is on you. The FBI WILL be held accountable by congress. They are guilty as hell, and there will be some good come out of this. In fact, when stuff like this happens where it is SO obvious that their is TONS of wrong doing, and they get off scot free.....people go out and vote their conscious. Watch what happens in 3 weeks. These little pansy lefties WILL be screaming at the sky when they learn AGAIN...that Donald Trump IS their daddy!

You mean you didn't count yourself among those trump conservatives who spent the better part of 3 years believing in the Durham investigation?

Well one thing we know is this idiot believed that...

Trump asks, 'Where's Durham?' during first interview since the election​

You mean you didn't count yourself among those trump conservatives who spent the better part of 3 years believing in the Durham investigation?

Well one thing we know is this idiot believed that...

Trump asks, 'Where's Durham?' during first interview since the election​

Go back and look at my posts, son. Only REALLY slow people (and I will not mention their names here...but one is known to cut and paste a bunch because he has no thoughts of his own) would believe that lefty politicians would ever be held accountable for breaking the law. Hillary Clinton proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Just remember something...and I hope that this helps you. We do not keep chasing our tails like your side does. I mean...the walls ARE NOT closing in on Trump, son. He WILL be YOUR next President, and you WILL show him respect! You will have to!

racist ron likes to lick trump's cajones... 🤣

Make sure to use all of your tongue and clean up
No, son...I am STRICTLY a female lover. I know that confuses your side, since you cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman. Hang around...post less...read more. It will help you learn things. there is a reason God gave you one mouth..and two ears! Utilize this!

3 years and no convictions...

The great "Deep State" conspiracy that trump supporters swore that was going to be proven in court was never even charged.

No one is surprised because there was no "Deep State" conspiracy to begin with....just another donald trump lie

Now with this final court decision everyone knows that

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/18/us/politics/igor-danchenko-russia-acquittal-trump.html
Acquittal of Russia Analyst Deals Final Blow to Trump-Era Prosecutor
John H. Durham, the special counsel who investigated the Russia inquiry for more than three years, failed to develop any cases that resulted in convictions.

WASHINGTON — Igor Danchenko, an analyst who provided much of the research for a notorious dossier of unproven assertions and rumors about former President Donald J. Trump and Russia, was acquitted on Tuesday on four counts of lying to the F.B.I. about one of his sources.

The verdict was a final blow to the politically charged criminal investigation by John H. Durham, the special counsel appointed by Attorney General William P. Barr three years ago to scour the F.B.I.’s inquiry into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia for any wrongdoing.

Mr. Trump and his supporters had long insisted the Durham inquiry would prove a “deep state” conspiracy against him, but despite pursuing various such claims, Mr. Durham never charged any high-level government officials.

Instead he developed two cases centered on the narrow charge of making false statements in outside efforts to scrutinize purported links between Mr. Trump and Russia. He crammed the indictments with extraneous material and insinuations that he thought Democrats had sought to frame Mr. Trump for collusion with Russia, though he did not charge any such conspiracy.

Its one conviction I think but not with a trial. Durham was a coverup man (as far as holding the FBI to account for illegal FISAs etc.) put in place by Barr in reality and that is why we got these 2 joke useless trials.

So Durham spent his time talking about the elephant in the room and blaming the DOJ/FBI because he was a plant to actually protect them? :rolleyes:

Good story bro 🤣

So Durham spent his time talking about the elephant in the room and blaming the DOJ/FBI because he was a plant to actually protect them? :rolleyes:

Good story bro 🤣

He exposed what was going on some but refused to charge the real crooks in the FBI and instead brought these joke cases. It was clear when he brought that joke Sussmann case that he wasn't going to charge the crooks in the FBI that should be locked up for lying to the court etc and getting bogus illegal spying warrants. Evidently Barr told him there would be no criminal charges on certain people. Durham should have resigned instead of following through with this nonsense.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
He exposed what was going on some but refused to charge the real crooks in the FBI and instead brought these joke cases. It was clear when he brought that joke Sussmann case that he wasn't going to charge the crooks in the FBI that should be locked up for lying to the court etc and getting bogus illegal spying warrants. Evidently Barr told him there would be no criminal charges on certain people. Durham should have resigned instead of following through with this nonsense.

Barr is no longer the Atty General...hasn't been for 2 years
(the majority of this investigation)

So why would he be the basis for Durham's prosecution capabilities now?

I would say to you watch where you're going with your unproven speculation

We have evidence that Barr applied inappropriate pressure in this case and the Mueller probe, lied in the Mueller probe, covered up in the Mueller probe, etc.

At NO time has Barr's first motivation been to "protect" the DOJ/FBI
Hell the Durham investigation was started to prosecute the DOJ & FBI

Barr hasn't protected the DOJ/FBI he's been the henchman attacking it for donald trump

Barr is no longer the Atty General...hasn't been for 2 years
(the majority of this investigation)

So why would he be the basis for Durham's prosecution capabilities now?

I would say to you watch where you're going with your unproven speculation

We have evidence that Barr applied inappropriate pressure in this case and the Mueller probe, lied in the Mueller probe, covered up in the Mueller probe, etc.

At NO time has Barr's first motivation been to "protect" the DOJ/FBI
Hell the Durham investigation was started to prosecute the DOJ & FBI

Barr hasn't protected the DOJ/FBI he's been the henchman attacking it for donald trump
I see you are getting smarter

Says the guy who bought the trump lie about the Durham investigation

Seriously people...you just can't make this trump lunacy up

I see you are getting smarter
Smarter than fevered brain?

Fever wanted Durham to arrest Comey and Clinton the day his investigation started and has been pouting ever since that it hasn't happened.

Most intelligent people understand why that hasn't happened, and now watching the last two trials it's painfully obvious what IS happening and why.

@RayGravesGhost wants Durham to go away for the same reason all libs do: Cause they know they are corrupt and know he's finding it all out.

What fever never grasped is that what you KNOW and what you can prove and GET A CONVICTION for, are sometimes two universes apart. Especially when cases are held in DC.

If Durham wanted to be done with this, he would have indicted Comey and Clinton 3 years ago, let it go to trial, get bounced, then he issues a report and goes back home to groom his beard.

Logical thinking.

@RayGravesGhost wants Durham to go away for the same reason all libs do: Cause they know they are corrupt and know he's finding it all out.

I couldn't care less if Durham goes away or not...
(besides the fact that I'm paying his compensation)

He had no case for day one and has had trump begging for him to come out of hiding for 3 years

And when he did...bupkiss...nada...zilch...zero...a nothing burger 🤣

He can hang around as long as it takes to write his report but then he can get the F*ck outta here and stop leaching off the taxpayer's dime

Especially since the grandjury convened to listen to this bull crap has already expired

What fever never grasped is that what you KNOW and what you can prove and GET A CONVICTION for, are sometimes two universes apart. Especially when cases are held in DC.

Sound like a very good explanation of trump's obvious guilt in the Mueller probe but his non-prosecution

Funny how trump supporters only understand this when it benefits their narrative

If Durham wanted to be done with this, he would have indicted Comey and Clinton 3 years ago, let it go to trial, get bounced, then he issues a report and goes back home to groom his beard.

Logical thinking.

Or he never had any credible evidence of any crime by Comey, Clinton or anyone else

trump lied about a Deep State conspiracy out to get him about his ties to Putin & Russia

You were given a special counsel for 3 years and produced NOTHING

6xivck.jpg

When even @RayGravesGhost can see your Durham logic makes zero sense LOL

Says the naive person that actually thought Durham was going to do something even after the joke Sussmann charges showed he was not going to do anything to the big FBI crooks. Go back and see if Brian Cates is telling you some new "5D chess" is going on and where Rosenstein and company will spring out of the woodwork and say they were doing a sting with "Stealth Jeff" the whole time. You probably fell for that nonsense also that Sessions had a clue when the naive idiot recused himself letting the coup attempt by Rosenstein go full speed ahead...lol..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT