ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

To be fair, that's not exactly what they are saying. A couple of Clinton operatives saying call Adam Schitt isn't enough to say he did anything here.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Durham May Have Enough to Pursue Conspiracy Charges in Russiagate Investigation @Illegal-shift

No way. If Durham thought the conspiracy stopped at hillary's underlings, then yes, you bring conspiracy charges now.

The fact that he isn't tells us that he either suspects the conspiracy was orchestrated by someone higher than the guys being indicted now OR........he already has proof it was.

Keep watching...

No way. If Durham thought the conspiracy stopped at hillary's underlings, then yes, you bring conspiracy charges now.

The fact that he isn't tells us that he either suspects the conspiracy was orchestrated by someone higher than the guys being indicted now OR........he already has proof it was.

Keep watching...

The problem I see is regardless of how much evidence Durham has/gets, as obvious as he proves these Dem/Lib biggies are guilty, the Lib media isnt going to show or share the real, truthful information. They arent journalists trying to report the news, theyre extensions of the Democratic destructive agenda. They'll continue to sit on the story and hide it, continue to lie about it as a Republican smear campaign, and continue with the Trump bashing (pick a topic to complain about). And because thats what the Libs want to hear thats all theyll believe.

Obuma and Hillary could walk into a public setting and shoot/kill 5 people on camera and the Lib media would lie and say it was self defense, the video has been doctored and is fake, and their people would believe it. Biden could be on camera taking a suitcase of cash from the Chinese (another one) and be seen making a $5m cash deposit at his bank and the media would hide it and create a hack job against the Republicans.

Once Durham has all the evidence, and can reveal the conspiracy, the hacking/spieing, prove illegal business dealings, election fraud and corruption, do you really think anything is going to happen to Biden, Hillary, or Obuma? This is politics, theyre crooks and thieves because they know there isnt going to be any punishment for their actions. The system is flawed and rigged and that isnt going to change. Hopefully Im proven wrong.

The problem I see is regardless of how much evidence Durham has/gets, as obvious as he proves these Dem/Lib biggies are guilty, the Lib media isnt going to show or share the real, truthful information. They arent journalists trying to report the news, theyre extensions of the Democratic destructive agenda. They'll continue to sit on the story and hide it, continue to lie about it as a Republican smear campaign, and continue with the Trump bashing (pick a topic to complain about). And because thats what the Libs want to hear thats all theyll believe.

Obuma and Hillary could walk into a public setting and shoot/kill 5 people on camera and the Lib media would lie and say it was self defense, the video has been doctored and is fake, and their people would believe it. Biden could be on camera taking a suitcase of cash from the Chinese (another one) and be seen making a $5m cash deposit at his bank and the media would hide it and create a hack job against the Republicans.

Once Durham has all the evidence, and can reveal the conspiracy, the hacking/spieing, prove illegal business dealings, election fraud and corruption, do you really think anything is going to happen to Biden, Hillary, or Obuma? This is politics, theyre crooks and thieves because they know there isnt going to be any punishment for their actions. The system is flawed and rigged and that isnt going to change. Hopefully Im proven wrong.
Well, he needs to drag it out until probably February 2025, so that way, the new Repub POTUS can have their USAG running the DOJ.

And no way you are doing a ban bet on this. You are going to stay here and eat being wrong on this every day.

You can join the bet if you want. I am still confident none of those FBI crooks that knowingly approved those illegal spying warrants or Hillary will be arrested for this stuff. I put the FBIs arrest chances at nearly 0% and Hillary's at about 1%. Durham wouldnt charge her without smoking gun e-mails clearly showing she knew they purposely made the stuff up and those lawyers saying she told them to do all of that. I doubt he gets that stuff myself.

From the court hearing. I guess the judge was told that the tech guy still had exposure possibly under a defrauding the govt while under contract statute even though the 5 years had run out for some other charges.

Don't like where this is headed and Sussmann and Danchenko only being charged for lying so far. Unless something happens really quick with some flippers I don't see a bunch of people getting charged here. Maybe just 2 more Clinton flunkies or something like that. Danchenko is just an alcoholic that would keep quiet if he knows he is being taken care of after the little bit of time he will be given just like the FBI lawyer guy that forged the e-mail on the warrant stuff.

I am at the point I will consider it a win if Elias gets charged with anything and a complete joke if him and other top Clinton crooks escape this. We already know they aren't touching Comey and them by how they are charging these people so far.

So at the heart of this motion is 38 emails.

"All 38 e-mails relate to the Alfa Bank allegations. 30 of those are “internal Fusion emails” and 8 are correspondence involving Rodney Joffe."

There are another *1500* documents that Fushion GPS is asserting are protected by 'attorney-client privilege'.

The judge asked Durham, if I say these 38 emails aren't priviledged communications, will you then ask that the 1500 documents be reviewed as well?

Durham's response? "not at this trial".

His attorney added: "I do think that Your Honor's decision, though, is important for other investigations."

Just took a quick look at the indictment of Sussmann for lying to the FBI and despite all the crooked mess that was going on that shows he was representing clients I could see a lefty jury letting him walk on this charge and the resulting firestorm by the lefty media leading Durham to shutting things down.

The actual charge appears to be he lied to Jim Baker (one of the big FBI crooks in on this Russian collusion hoax) about not representing any client on the stuff when he came to him. This same Jim Baker clown made sure to tell congress under oath in late 2017 that he couldn't remember when he knew Sussmann was working for Clinton. He won't want Sussmann getting nailed so he will purposely look weak when defending the notes that are the basis of this charge. He will look as much of a joke to the jury as possible without setting himself up for a lying to a grand jury charge. Also you have the credibility of the FBI when it comes to things that aren't actually audio recorded now and the public being skeptical on that without at least a 2nd witness being there when the stuff was said.

They are going to spin that Baker was just confused when he wrote that down and claim what actually happened was that Sussmann was stressing that this possible stuff bothered him as an individual and former govt employee also confusing Baker and will do the spin on the FBI taking this serious for all that time afterwards to play to the lefty jury.

I hope they nail him but unless there are really damaging e-mails I haven't looked at that actually make the case he lied to Jim Baker about that - something like him telling someone else that he purposely didn't tell Jim Baker that was the case when asked.

I hope I am wrong and I am missing things that bolster this actual charge and make it ironclad (not the conspiracy charge stuff that just makes clear who he was working for). If on the rare chance he beats this charge the media will use it to act like the rest of Durham's case was BS - we know that.

Edit: "Jim—it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss. Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I’m coming on my own—not on behalf of a client or company—want to help the Bureau. Thanks.”

Ok I did forget about that but I still feel with how that can be spun this case is one a lefty jury might have no problem finding him not guilty due to what I posted above. Hope that isn't the case though.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3

That's always been my biggest concern in this--good luck finding a Constitution abiding Judge in DC. And the same for a jury not filled with some radical Libtard who will never convict. These radical judges dont follow or care about the Constitutional law anymore then the Swamp politicians do. They wouldve let the Unibomber or Oklahoma City bomber walk if those two guys were Libtards.

That's always been my biggest concern in this--good luck finding a Constitution abiding Judge in DC. And the same for a jury not filled with some radical Libtard who will never convict. These radical judges dont follow or care about the Constitutional law anymore then the Swamp politicians do. They wouldve let the Unibomber or Oklahoma City bomber walk if those two guys were Libtards.

It wouldn't shock me if we get a straight up not guilty verdict. It all depends on the jury and what evidence Durham has when it comes to the witnesses besides Baker. One of them at least better say he intended to deceive the FBI. If we don't see something like that I will question what the heck was Durham doing this whole time and is he more like Barr than I realized.

DC is a cesspool. Good luck finding 3 or 4 honest people there for a jury. They will be either corrupt or in The Doll…. probably both!

The case for RICO style collusion is clear!

Reactions: Gator Fever
DC is a cesspool. Good luck finding 3 or 4 honest people there for a jury. They will be either corrupt or in The Doll…. probably both!

The case for RICO style collusion is clear!

And that isn't even being charged here. Instead we get the first trial in DC on a lying to the FBI charge where its not even on tape with the primary witness a bigger crook in all this than the guy that Durham said lied to him. Even if this guy does get nailed I doubt he starts cooperating as he knows he will only get a joke sentence like that lawyer got for altering the e-mail.

IOW, he wanted to interfere in a US presidential election.

So hypothetical.....what happens if Durham can show that certain people did this in 2016 and THEN show that those same people performed the same or similar tasks in the 2020 election?

Besides the jury issue a lot of respectable lawyers are saying the defense lawyers are doing a better job than Durham's gang up to this point.

IOW, he wanted to interfere in a US presidential election.

So hypothetical.....what happens if Durham can show that certain people did this in 2016 and THEN show that those same people performed the same or similar tasks in the 2020 election?
I'd say we're looking at historically the crime of the century as Trump put it. It's bigger than even we can imagine when considering all the peripheral activities resulting from it.

Reactions: jfegaly
I'd say we're looking at historically the crime of the century as Trump put it. It's bigger than even we can imagine when considering all the peripheral activities resulting from it.
I agree but Durham throwing this on the Clinton gang more than the FBI says no real justice is coming.

I have no faith in any Wash D.C. jury that they will convict any democrat. I'll believe it when I see it.

No confidence in any D.C. Judge, or jury, to convict anyone on the Dems side. The Libtard judges are an embarrassment with their disrespect and hatred for Constitutional law.

Last edited:
As thought the FBI crook Baker is being a crappy witness for Durham's crew so far. He is literally conveying to the jury he doesn't want to be there and doesn't agree with what is going on.

• Angry

I figured Baker would pull some crap like this. He also stressed to the jury that he thought Sussmann was really concerned personally and that is why he sought him out.

I figured Baker would pull some crap like this. He also stressed to the jury that he thought Sussmann was really concerned personally and that is why he sought him out.
Lmao. The sky is always falling in your world, isn't it?

A few weeks ago you said Durham better get these people on the stand in a court and get them to testify on record as to what happened

Then Durham starts doing exactly that, and you are bitching about how bad it looks LOL

A few months ago you said he better not go after some no-name agents and better get the people that did this. Then he zeroes in on hillary and you claim that tells you he's not gonna go after the people that did this.....the no name FBI agents LOL

PS: That tweet is coming from an NPR reporter. Spoiler alert: Marc Elias wasn't happy about being called to testify either. But Durham needed to get them both on the record about certain issues because HE IS STILL INVESTIGATING BOTH OF THEM. A few months ago you said this is what he should do, now that he's doing it, it's a bad idea. smdh

I haven't checked in on the football board in a while, are you already saying Napier was a bust of a hire cause Kirbs signed a better class?

Reactions: fatman76
Lmao. The sky is always falling in your world, isn't it?

A few weeks ago you said Durham better get these people on the stand in a court and get them to testify on record as to what happened

Then Durham starts doing exactly that, and you are bitching about how bad it looks LOL

A few months ago you said he better not go after some no-name agents and better get the people that did this. Then he zeroes in on hillary and you claim that tells you he's not gonna go after the people that did this.....the no name FBI agents LOL

PS: That tweet is coming from an NPR reporter. Spoiler alert: Marc Elias wasn't happy about being called to testify either. But Durham needed to get them both on the record about certain issues because HE IS STILL INVESTIGATING BOTH OF THEM. A few months ago you said this is what he should do, now that he's doing it, it's a bad idea. smdh

I haven't checked in on the football board in a while, are you already saying Napier was a bust of a hire cause Kirbs signed a better class?

He may get a conviction but I would probably lean against it it at this point with what has been shown and said in court. Durham has been a joke with how he has proceeded so far imo. Basically lays out a case against the team Hillary crooks only and then has his first trial based on a weak lying to one of the biggest crooks in the FBI charge. If I didn't know any better it would make me think he brought a weaker small case just to get cover to shut his investigation down. An investigation in which a motivated prosecutor could have had all those FBI crooks in handcuffs a long time ago. If he blows this he will show he was just AG Barr # 2 in reality.

This lady is a pretty good lawyer and was there until today I think. Its like all these witnesses do just enough not to get a charge thrown on them but make sure they give crappy testimony for the prosecutors. Finding out that Joffe was a govt informant that had already gave his handler the same info Sussmann gave prior to the meeting certainly doesn't help either.

OR, he could be getting key witnesses to say something in Court, so it's on the record, to then later present evidence that they lied in Court.
Of course that's what Durham is doing. And a few weeks ago, @Gator Fever told us that's what Durham SHOULD be doing.

Course now that he is....whoa this looks bad for Durham LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT