ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

Hoo boy!

New filing by Durham confirms that Trump was spied on beginning in APRIL of 2016.

CIA confirmed that Sussmann FABRICATED the data he gave the CIA, claimed it was from Trump.

TWO people have been granted IMMUNITY by Durham.

Sussmann argued that Durham couldn't charge Rodney Joffe with crimes from 2016 since the statute of limitations was expired. Durham disagreed, essentially saying 'you don't know WHAT we are investigating him for'. cc @NavigatorII

One more time: Leave the man alone and let him do his work.
Durham was basically forced to offer IMMUNITY because everyone keeps refusing to cooperate.

Durham was basically forced to offer IMMUNITY because everyone keeps refusing to cooperate.
Some of you guys are hilarious. Why didn't he offer immunity to Sussmann? He's not cooperating either.

If Durham had charged the guys he just offered immunity, some of you would have claimed he was only going after small fish and nothing was going to happen. So he offers the small fish immunity to get the bigger fish, and some of you complain about that LOL

Some of you just don't want to believe anything is gonna happen and some of you just need to ignore this story and move on with your lives.

As someone who watched them lie about Trump for the last 6 years, I'm enjoying the hell out of this. Sad that some of you are sabotaging your own happiness, but it is what it is.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

Yep sadly that is the case mostly. At least nailing a few of these crooks allows Trump to 100% show Indies how the media and deep state lie about everything when it comes to him.

I mostly hate how it's just turning out to be a coverup for what the FBI pulled here which is worse than what the Clinton cronies pulled. Barr ended up being a joke after all his big talk.

Yep sadly that is the case mostly. At least nailing a few of these crooks allows Trump to 100% show Indies how the media and deep state lie about everything when it comes to him.

I mostly hate how it's just turning out to be a coverup for what the FBI pulled here which is worse than what the Clinton cronies pulled. Barr ended up being a joke after all his big talk.
What the FBI did some people should get put on the firing squad for treason. This WAS treason.

The point of offering immunity is to catch a bigger fish up the food chain. If the suspect doesn't cooperate, throw the book at him/her and max out the criminal charges. You don't offer a deal and get nothing in return. Durham needs to put the fear of God into these lower rung criminals.

The point of offering immunity is to catch a bigger fish up the food chain. If the suspect doesn't cooperate, throw the book at him/her and max out the criminal charges. You don't offer a deal and get nothing in return. Durham needs to put the fear of God into these lower rung criminals.
Durham does need to cowboy-up no doubt about that. You'd hope that someone within in the FBI would "crack" and finally do the right thing. However it means their life, family, and closest BFFs would be jeopardized all the same. Disgusting to say the least.

My feeling without knowing everything he does is they were offered immunity mostly to tighten the case up by having people actually testify in court what they were doing which is stronger than just emails etc the defense can do a spin job with

Reactions: nail1988
Durham does need to cowboy-up no doubt about that. You'd hope that someone within in the FBI would "crack" and finally do the right thing. However it means their life, family, and closest BFFs would be jeopardized all the same. Disgusting to say the least.
You kinda answered your own question as to why it's tough for Durham to get people to cooperate. If they won't cooperate, then he has to build such an airtight case against them so that he can basically say to them cooperate, or you're going to jail for the rest of your life.

And building a case like that takes time.

If Durham goes to these people and says snitch on hildabeast, or you're going to go to jail for a couple of years, what do you think they will do?

Some of you guys are hilarious. Why didn't he offer immunity to Sussmann? He's not cooperating either.

If Durham had charged the guys he just offered immunity, some of you would have claimed he was only going after small fish and nothing was going to happen. So he offers the small fish immunity to get the bigger fish, and some of you complain about that LOL

Some of you just don't want to believe anything is gonna happen and some of you just need to ignore this story and move on with your lives.

As someone who watched them lie about Trump for the last 6 years, I'm enjoying the hell out of this. Sad that some of you are sabotaging your own happiness, but it is what it is.
First off, I am not claiming anything/or complaining about this case and who he is going after. I know some on here are.
Secondly, when I post something in this thread, it's usually something they have talked about on the radio. I listen to WMAL, which is a conservative leaning political talk radio. They were talking about it on the radio this morning with Joe diGenova. He said that Durham had to start offering immunity to some these tech guys because they were not cooperating. Probably Bongino will be talking about it also when I listen during my lunch. In order to go after the bigger fish, sometimes you have to throw the smaller ones back or atleast chum the water with them.

Last edited:
Exactly.

First off, I am not claiming anything/or complaining about this case and who he is going after. I know some on here are.
Secondly, when I post something in this thread, it's usually something they have talked about on the radio. I listen to WMAL, which is a conservative leaning political talk radio. They were talking about it on the radio this morning with Joe diGenova. He said that Durham had to start offering immunity to some these tech guys because they were not cooperating. Mostly, Bongino will be talking about it also when I listen during my lunch. In order to go after the bigger fish, sometimes you have to throw the smaller ones back or atleast chum the water with them.

I am a complainer about the case because its turned out to be a joke with what was actually done by the FBI even with them knowing it was all fake.

Anyone thinking because some tech guys agreed to assist on a lying to the FBI charge that something big is coming are going to be sorely mistaken imo. And with a Fusion GPS person getting immunity that puts a damper on something real big coming soon also as they were a big part of this scheme. Heck Fusion GPS and the FBI were in bed togther on this as it led up to those illegal spying warrants. Elias would be the biggest fish here that gets some type of criminal charge here imo considering Durham is protecting the FBI. Its probably the only reason Garland hasn't just shut him down because he is covering for their actions.

Secondly, when I post something in this thread, it's usually something they have talked about on the radio. I listen to WMAL, which is a conservative leaning political talk radio. They were talking about it on the radio this morning with Joe diGenova. He said that Durham had to start offering immunity to some these tech guys because they were not cooperating. Mostly, Bongino will be talking about it also when I listen during my lunch. In order to go after the bigger fish, sometimes you have to throw the smaller ones back or atleast chum the water with them.
I like Joe, but I think he's guessing. I doubt very seriously he's talking to Durham because Durham doesn't leak. 3 years ago Joe claimed a Comey indictment was imminent. He stayed on that for about 6 months before he dropped it. I think he had heard that Durham was going to a grand jury and just assumed it was about Comey.

If Durham had something on the tech guys then you don't cut them loose and get nothing back. Logically, if he offered them immunity, it's because they agreed to testify against Sussmann or give Durham proof that makes his case against Sussmann.

Logically, giving someone immunity cause they won't cooperate makes no sense. If you have something on them, and they refuse to cooperate, then you charge them. Then see if that makes them cooperate. If not, it goes to trial. That's what is happening with Sussmann.

I like Joe, but I think he's guessing. I doubt very seriously he's talking to Durham because Durham doesn't leak. 3 years ago Joe claimed a Comey indictment was imminent. He stayed on that for about 6 months before he dropped it. I think he had heard that Durham was going to a grand jury and just assumed it was about Comey.

If Durham had something on the tech guys then you don't cut them loose and get nothing back. Logically, if he offered them immunity, it's because they agreed to testify against Sussmann or give Durham proof that makes his case against Sussmann.

Logically, giving someone immunity cause they won't cooperate makes no sense. If you have something on them, and they refuse to cooperate, then you charge them. Then see if that makes them cooperate. If not, it goes to trial. That's what is happening with Sussmann.
Your probably correct. I think Joe predicts/speculates alot based on his experience from when he was a US Attorney for the District of Columbia.

Joe makes up stuff to sound like he is in the know. Can't count the number of things he said that ended up being false.

Your probably correct. I think Joe predicts/speculates alot based on his experience from when he was a US Attorney for the District of Columbia.
That's fair. But the larger point is, he HAS to speculate cause.....Durham doesn't leak.

For all anyone knows, Durham has already gotten sealed indictments for obama, hildabeast, brennan and comey. If that's the case, we won't know about them (and neither would those people) until they were unsealed.

That's fair. But the larger point is, he HAS to speculate cause.....Durham doesn't leak.

For all anyone knows, Durham has already gotten sealed indictments for obama, hildabeast, brennan and comey. If that's the case, we won't know about them (and neither would those people) until they were unsealed.
Lol is all I have to say if you actually believe Durham is taking a big name like that down. It's literally Q level nonsense and isn't happening.

Lol is all I have to say if you actually believe Durham is taking a big name like that down. It's literally Q level nonsense and isn't happening.
The biggest problem is, they will do everything they can to protect a big name, because if one ends up going down, you can guarantee they will take others down with them.

The biggest problem is, they will do everything they can to protect a big name, because if one ends up going down, you can guarantee they will take others down with them.
Which is why it's such a hard case to make and THAT TAKES TIME.

I've seen absolutely nothing from Durham to suggest that he isn't going to end up sending all of them to jail.

So Sussman's trial begins May 16th with information that can be damaging to the Clintons, particularly Hillabeast?

Ok, Im taking bets, odds that Sussman will be dead/killed before May 16th?
You starting a poll and collecting bets on the death pool? 😂

Another problem he will face if Hildabeast is that big name will be a sudden case of witnesses committing arkansacide
Unbelievable that they swept Seth Rich's death under the carpet. When Trump gets reelected he needs to bring Assange in to testify under immunity and then go underground into the witness protection program. :mad: This should have already happened.

You kinda answered your own question as to why it's tough for Durham to get people to cooperate. If they won't cooperate, then he has to build such an airtight case against them so that he can basically say to them cooperate, or you're going to jail for the rest of your life.

And building a case like that takes time.

If Durham goes to these people and says snitch on hildabeast, or you're going to go to jail for a couple of years, what do you think they will do?
Pick survival. The body count the Clintons have left behind is a much stronger incentive than a few years in the clink.

Pick survival. The body count the Clintons have left behind is a much stronger incentive than a few years in the clink.
Yep. So let's say the Durham investigation continues on the same trajectory.

In 6 months, Durham indicts 'someone' who is very close to hildabeast. So close that the speculation is that this person will give Durham the goods on hildabeast and she will be indicted next.

We can guess what would happen to that person. And we can guess what would happen to the Durham case and his ability to work with any other witnesses after that happens.

Durham knows all this too. So how could he plan ahead to avoid that happening?

And whatever he plans.....takes time.

Which is why it's such a hard case to make and THAT TAKES TIME.

I've seen absolutely nothing from Durham to suggest that he isn't going to end up sending all of them to jail.
I hope you are right. But our justice system is far from fair, (equal protection under the law). Just look at the Jan 6th bullshit. Gestapo treatment for enemies of the Deep State, duck and cover for their criminals. Hopefully Durham will hang on long enough for the house to flip before raining down big indictments. And hopefully the GOP will stop acting like cucks and bring the hammer with them for a change, congressional charges as well. Time to stop playing nicely in the sandbox.

Reactions: BCSpell
I hope you are right. But our justice system is far from fair, (equal protection under the law). Just look at the Jan 6th bullshit. Gestapo treatment for enemies of the Deep State, duck and cover for their criminals. Hopefully Durham will hang on long enough for the house to flip before raining down big indictments. And hopefully the GOP will stop acting like cucks and bring the hammer with them for a change, congressional charges as well. Time to stop playing nicely in the sandbox.
Congress and the court system will always be against him. This case would take years to successfully prosecute even IF the courts and politicians were honest.

This is the first real chance we've had at anyone actually holding the criminals accountable. If this doesn't work then I don't know what would.

Reactions: BCSpell
If there was any intentions to take the biggest crooks down they could have easily made a case in the time it took Muellers band of crooks to manufacture all those process and unrelated crimes. There is no intention here by Durham to go after them. And as far as Hillary I highly doubt she has any email or text acknowledging she knows the stuff was fake and that she told those lawyers to take that knowingly fake info to the FBI. I doubt Durham even calls her in front of a grand jury.

Why would Durham call hildabeast before a Grand Jury? Not sure you understand how that process works.
I understand exactly how it works and if there isn't some smoking gun on her in her emails and texts which I highly doubt there is I don't see Durham moving forward with any charge against her as he isnt going to try a he said she said case when it comes to Hillary imo. I also don't see the crooks allowing those campaign lawyers to try and make a case against her. My thoughts on that is they will just get joke sentences like the FBI lawyer that altered the e-mail.

The problem with the Durham is really going all out crowd is they take any little thing like some people were given immunity to kelp make the current cases stick and think that means all those top crooks are really going to be brought to justice when that is far from the reality of what is actually taking place which is just a coverup job for the agencies mostly.

Then you should know Durham would never call hillary in front of a grand jury. No one in his position would, it would be pointless and hurt his case.
Disagree and I don't see how it would hurt bringing any case against her in the future on this. (If she answered) It would just lock her into whatever claims she spun when questioned with regards to what those lawyers were doing going to the FBI with that made up crap. Though I am sure her lawyers would have her prepared to just claim the 5th on most questions so it would probably end up being useless to Durham. Probably the same reason Durham's investigators won't ever question her knowing it would be useless and that she probably wouldn't talk anyway.

Disagree and I don't see how it would hurt bringing any case against her in the future on this. (If she answered) It would just lock her into whatever claims she spun when questioned with regards to what those lawyers were doing going to the FBI with that made up crap. Though I am sure her lawyers would have her prepared to just claim the 5th on most questions so it would probably end up being useless to Durham. Probably the same reason Durham's investigators won't ever question her knowing it would be useless and that she probably wouldn't talk anyway.
Yeah, as suspected you don't understand the grand jury process. This is why your posts are ridiculous, you are criticizing how Durham is handling this process when you have no idea what the process actually is.

Durham goes to a grand jury and says he wants an indictment against say.....Michael Sussman. Grand jury says ok, let's see your evidence. Durham then gives his evidence. The grand jury then look at his evidence, and then decides whether or not to give Durham the indictment.

If the grand jury gives the indictment, the grand jury is essentially saying 'based on the evidence you gave us, we think the person likely did commit the crime he's being indicted for'.

The ONLY way Durham would bring hillary before a grand jury would be to provide testimony against someone ELSE for an indictment. So obviously, Durham woukdn't call hillary before a grand jury to try to get her to give testimony against someone below her, cause that just alerts hillary to what Durham is doing.

PLEASE educate yourself on the Durham case if you are gonna continue to complain about it. Cause at least half your complaints are coming from you having no idea what you are talking about.

Arrogant Hillary still won't take mess like this down.
Note they are very careful in the wording. 'Apparently this means.....according to someone else's reporting.....

They aren't making the claims themselves. Because Durham now has proof that they knew these claims were false. There still may be some legal jeopardy for her, but by being careful in her wording, she has likely given herself enough cover to avoid any serious issues.

You do know they could have called Hillary to the grand jury and asked her if she told that lawyer to take that stuff to the FBI and related questions to his case. If she didn't take the 5th whatever she said would lock her in (unless she was wanting a perjury charge) and could be used against her if needed later. I am sure her lawyers would tell her to plead the 5th on anything that could be useful though.

You do know they could have called Hillary to the grand jury and asked her if she told that lawyer to take that stuff to the FBI and related questions to his case.
Why would Durham give hillary any information on where his CRIMINAL investigation is, or going?

That would be a monumentally stupid move, and it wouldn't help him at all. It would only undermine his case.

Again, you are complaining about Durham's actions, when if he did what you want him to do, he would blow any chance he had of getting hillary LOL

The whole point of the grand jury process is secrecy. You don't want the target to know they are being targeted. That's why indictments often stay sealed, and they are unsealed on the front porch of the suspect's home when the cops show up to arrest them.

What you're suggesting is Durham should call hillary in as a witness to ANOTHER indictment, and get her testimony. Cause all that does is let hillary know who the current person is that Durham is seeking an indictment against AND it lets her know that she is probably next.

Great strategy. Again, you don't understand how the grand jury process works.

Durham could have an unsealed indictment for hillary on his desk right now.

You would never know about it.

He’ll just perjure himself and take his chances with that.

Sussmann wont have the chance to perjure himself if the Clinton's think he's going to speak out on anything that could damage them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT