ADVERTISEMENT

Wait...Biden's impeachment starts tomorrow???

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
@Illegal-shift how did you miss this?

BTW have you guys been keeping up with Menendez?

They found Egyptian gold bars in his house LOL He had so much cash it was stacked up everywhere, it was stuffed in the pockets of his clothes in his closet.

He was on the Foreign Affairs committee in the Senate. Sounds like Egypt bought him. Apparently, he was getting classified intel, giving it to his wife, then she was passing it along to their Egyptian contact. The wife and the Egyptian contact were also arrested.

Here's where it gets interesting....all the dems have thrown him under the bus. They said it's beyond the pale that he was being bribed by a foreign country to influence policy decisions in the US.

But.........THATS EXACTLY WHAT BIDEN DID! And......his impeachment proceedings FOR THAT BRIBERY starts tomorrow.

How are the dems gonna spin that Menendez has to go down for this, but not Biden? LOL

@Illegal-shift is this why you are suddenly focused on Trump? Walls closing in?

@Illegal-shift how did you miss this?

BTW have you guys been keeping up with Menendez?

They found Egyptian gold bars in his house LOL He had so much cash it was stacked up everywhere, it was stuffed in the pockets of his clothes in his closet.

He was on the Foreign Affairs committee in the Senate. Sounds like Egypt bought him. Apparently, he was getting classified intel, giving it to his wife, then she was passing it along to their Egyptian contact. The wife and the Egyptian contact were also arrested.

Here's where it gets interesting....all the dems have thrown him under the bus. They said it's beyond the pale that he was being bribed by a foreign country to influence policy decisions in the US.

But.........THATS EXACTLY WHAT BIDEN DID! And......his impeachment proceedings FOR THAT BRIBERY starts tomorrow.

How are the dems gonna spin that Menendez has to go down for this, but not Biden? LOL

@Illegal-shift is this why you are suddenly focused on Trump? Walls closing in?
Keep in mind...this raid happened 15 months ago and was kept a complete secret...until now.

Why now?

In a transparent world, what percentage of our national politicians would get in trouble for accepting gifts in exchange for their influence?

75%?

More?

In a transparent world, what percentage of our national politicians would get in trouble for accepting gifts in exchange for their influence?

75%?

More?
I don't think the number is that high, depending on how you define it.

Pelosi has been on the leading edge of legislation that affects businesses and their stock prices. Her husband has made hundreds of millions with well-timed trades.

Point is, there are tons of ways you can make money in Congress, selling influence isn't that lucrative and it's risky AF because there's always a paper trail and a corroborating party that can sell you out.

Keep in mind...this raid happened 15 months ago and was kept a complete secret...until now.

Why now?
2 reasons

1. They want to show how they charge their own corruption, unlike Republicans w Trump.
2. Menendez votes kind of like Manchin does...a thorn in their side on important votes.

Wake me up when ANY lefty admits that Brandon and family are BY FAR the most corrupt politicians in American history.

75%?

More?
I think this is a good number. This is where they usually protect each other and make deals behind the doors together(dims and R's) and pretend they hate each other. AGAIN...the only person in modern history that does not play their game is Trump. THAT is where all of the hate towards him comes from. He disintegrates their status quo.

With the tidal wave of evidence against Biden - anyone who is okay w China Joe as POTUS is a scumbag. Of course this all leads to Obama, but we need to get ALL THE WAY to the bottom of our government's corruption.

The American Government is clearly an enemy of The America People.

@kalimgoodman

I just want to say, Hunter Biden is a true patriot. He gives "half his money to pops" that he earned with various global jobs, like "working" for Burisma, and on the side he's executing "US foreign policy" pro bono.

I mean, if we all cared this much how great would this country be?

Last edited:
Only one dem posting here???

@kalimgoodman how would you respond if we found Chinese gold bars in Ivanka's closet?

@Uniformed_ReRe how would you respond if we found Russian gold bars in Mar-Lago?

Yet we find cash and Egyptian gold bars in Menendez's house and.....nothing???

So you guys are ok with corruption, as long as the guys on your side are the ones doing it?

@sadgator have we figured out who the real villains are yet?

@kalimgoodman how would you respond if we found Chinese gold bars in Ivanka's closet?

@Uniformed_ReRe how would you respond if we found Russian gold bars in Mar-Lago?

So you guys are ok with corruption, as long as the guys on your side are the ones doing it?

Yes, they are totally unethical and immoral.

75%?

More?
Domestically? I'd say that figure sounds about right.

But if we are talking foreign governments buying politicans as they have with Menendez and Biden....I think that percentage is a lot lower.

Indefensible positions most often aren't, even by dishonest liberals.

A troll and a sock is all we got? @LizardGrad89? @gatorspeed? @kalimgoodman @Uniformed_ReRe? @RayGravesGhost?

Is @fatman76 right? Even you guys know the actions of your party cannot be defended here?

And yet...you keep voting for them. Who are the real villains here, @sadgator?

I can point y'all toward a mirror, if need be.
All of this coming from the one who sleeps, dreams, and eats political hatred and division but carry on there ghosty fella 👍😎👍

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
aoc is a POS and in the end will be proven wrong
i dont know her, but i find it odd that somebody that could vote for trump would care about human garbage. Either the dems are much smarter or the pubs are on a witch hunt.

I just want the libs to stop being hypocrites and put their country before their politics. @gatorspeed we both know you ain't acting like you should be.
Ok Dr Malone tell me how should I be living??? Right now I’m at Peace and getting ready to watch the mighty Gators take on Kentucky tomorrow! I bet I know what you’re doing! Standing in your room looking at your full size Nude poster of Donald J Trump and drooling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT