ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

trump get those declassified documents over to Durham yet?

What the hell is he waiting on? He's supposedly had 'em for 18 months now 🤣

Why are you here?
To explain Durham was not put in place to bring justice to those head FBI crooks just like all his actions have shown. Barr turned out to be a swamp creature talking big talk just to temporarily placate people. He has done nothing but try to hurt Trump since leaving.

You could listen to someone like Cates and have them feed you another "Rosenstein is actually a white hat running a sting" while the Trump hating clown approved an illegal takedown attempt on Trump. Craziest crap I ever heard.

To explain Durham was not put in place to bring justice to those head FBI crooks just like all his actions have shown. Barr turned out to be a swamp creature talking big talk just to temporarily placate people. He has done nothing but try to hurt Trump since leaving.

You could listen to someone like Cates and have them feed you another "Rosenstein is actually a white hat running a sting" while the Trump hating clown approved an illegal takedown attempt on Trump. Craziest crap I ever heard.
I meant on this site.

What does that supposed to mean?
Why do you feed the trolls on every board you are on?

You are the main reason why there were so many FSU trolls on the football board when Mullen was there. You fed them every day, they knew they could count on you.

Same thing here. You feed trolls like @RayGravesGhost which causes them to stick around. Just like you did on the football board.

No clue if you are doing this intentionally, or just happy to be a useful idiot for the trolls, but you're back on Ignore.

Why do you feed the trolls on every board you are on?

You are the main reason why there were so many FSU trolls on the football board when Mullen was there. You fed them every day, they knew they could count on you.

Same thing here. You feed trolls like @RayGravesGhost which causes them to stick around. Just like you did on the football board.

No clue if you are doing this intentionally, or just happy to be a useful idiot for the trolls, but you're back on Ignore.

What the heck are you talking about. Yes I was glad Mullen hit the road. The naive play would have been supporting keeping him in place.

I also don't consider it feeding trolls when they will just throw crazy claims in your face down the road when they are shown to be wrong.

My guess now is this is likely to be kind of true and Durham's joke years long investigation is coming to an end as he was always likely to wrap up about the time the new US House was being seated. The FBI crooks even made Danchenko a paid CHS it turns out to keep from exposing him to the public and this was after they knew all his stuff was lies. Yet Durham's final case appears to be a joke one against Danchenko using the real crooks as the witnesses. I bet the jury likes that but maybe all the evil Russian stuff in the news will make the Dems on the jury willing to nail him on a lie or two so he is sentenced to community service or something like that one guy. What a frickin joke Durham has been.

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
He hired a BUNCH of turn coats...I hope he learned something. Tillerson, Wray....(kept Comey) Sessions, Barr, Kelly, hell, so many I cannot remember them all. All swamp creatures
On the surface, he made a lot of questionable hires and even a few questionable fires.

If we accept the view on the surface, that means one of the smartest businessmen of the last century, a guy with an IQ north of 160, made SEVERAL VERY stupid hires.

I refuse to believe that this doesn't go deeper than the surface, I will accept that a couple of the hires just didn't work out, as that's always the case.

But to have this many go bad, and to have this many act in the best interests of the establishment....tells me the hirings may have been purposeful and Trump was planning on exploiting their corruption.

I suspect there was and is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't know about and may never know about.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Yep they used Trump being new to that scene and the threat of no Senate confirmations to install the crooks in his administration Heck Barr weaseled his way in by writing exactly what Trump wanted to hear in some articles. Trump at least knows now who most of these crooks are.

On the surface, he made a lot of questionable hires and even a few questionable fires.

If we accept the view on the surface, that means one of the smartest businessmen of the last century, a guy with an IQ north of 160, made SEVERAL VERY stupid hires.

I refuse to believe that this doesn't go deeper than the surface, I will accept that a couple of the hires just didn't work out, as that's always the case.

But to have this many go bad, and to have this many act in the best interests of the establishment....tells me the hirings may have been purposeful and Trump was planning on exploiting their corruption.

I suspect there was and is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't know about and may never know about.
BTW notice too that none of those 'bad' hires were in Trump's inner circle. In fact, I believe Reice Preibus quit early on as chief of staff under Trump and the reason why he gave was that Trump kept him out of the loop on what was going on.

I will continue to believe that the 'bad' hires still served a purpose.

Reactions: fatman76

Measuring IQ above 160 is dubious. Many far ups pretty much see a cut-off at 160.

BTW notice too that none of those 'bad' hires were in Trump's inner circle. In fact, I believe Reice Preibus quit early on as chief of staff under Trump and the reason why he gave was that Trump kept him out of the loop on what was going on.

I will continue to believe that the 'bad' hires still served a purpose.

They served a purpose alright. To try and derail Trump's agenda behind the scenes any way they could.

Who made the "bad" hires again?

6tlqtu.jpg

He did not know how to play the game initially. As smart as he is...he was not politically smart. He learned quick. And who in HELLc would have ever thought the FBI could be used against a political opponent?

I also beleive that at first, Trump felt that if he left some of the Dems in the job that they had, it would help. Plus, he was putting too much faith in what some of his Rino advisors were telling him. And don't forget, the Dems in Congress were making it as hard as possible for him to even file all the postions that they had to approve.

He did not know how to play the game initially. As smart as he is...he was not politically smart. He learned quick. And who in HELLc would have ever thought the FBI could be used against a political opponent?
I disagree, I think he's insanely savvy when it comes to politics. I think his initial problem was he was simply naive when it came to how corrupt the dems were.

Rush Limbaugh said he visited him at MAL in March of 2017. He said he was asking Trump if he really thought the dems would ever work with him. Trump said oh sure, as soon as they realize we have a plan in place that will better America, they will be on board.

Rush said he stopped and said "Mr. President, with all due respect, that will never happen. The dems will never work with you on anything!" Rush said Steve Bannon was walking with them, and he kinda cocked his head toward Trump and said "I told you so!"

I think you can chalk up Trump's bad hires in the first year or so to him being naive about how deep the swamp runs. But later hires like Wray, he should have known better. It's why I think some of these hires were put in place to document corruption if nothing else.

He didn't realize just how treacherous the swamp would be with him being an outsider. He still got a lot done regardless though some corrupt Senators derailed him on some things As far as them trying to remove him it's crazy they failed actually as any other politician under that scrutiny with illegal spying warrants etc they could have came up with a valid criminal charge easily.

He didn't realize just how treacherous the swamp would be with him being an outsider. He still got a lot done regardless though some corrupt Senators derailed him on some things As far as them trying to remove him it's crazy they failed actually as any other politician under that scrutiny with illegal spying warrants etc they could have came up with a valid criminal charge easily.
This is how I see it. Trump puts a bunch of trust in his advisors, and many of those do not see eye to eye with him(Ivanka and Jarrod to name 2) and I think it got him in some messes. Keeping Comey was the FIRST mistake...Jeff Sessions was the second. I think he was an establishment plant. Recusing himself kind of proved that.

This is how I see it. Trump puts a bunch of trust in his advisors, and many of those do not see eye to eye with him(Ivanka and Jarrod to name 2) and I think it got him in some messes. Keeping Comey was the FIRST mistake...Jeff Sessions was the second. I think he was an establishment plant. Recusing himself kind of proved that.

Sessions its hard to say if he was just a naive idiot thinking that stuff would blow over and not really getting to the bottom of it or if he was a plant.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Sessions has never made sense to me.

First, I refuse to believe that Sessions and Trump didn't talk out strategy and discuss what he would do in regards to the Russia investigation and recusing himself. And as it turned out, he didn't need to be involved anyway, Mueller effectively cleared Trump himself.

But second, look at the work Sessions did on the border in his short time as AG. He locked the border down and made an insane number of human trafficking arrests. Other than recusing himself over Russia, Sessions checked off every box for Trump.

It's possible that Sessions simply caved and went back to his establishment roots and didn't want to fight.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT