ADVERTISEMENT

Durham's CRIMINAL investigation zeroing in on the Clinton Campaign

Trump is preaching to the choir with those comments, as this is (unfortunately) 'old news' to many of us...

Reactions: blubo
Is anyone surprised one bit? The fix was in from the get go........venue, judge, jury pool.

I thought they would have a problem with it even if you had better jurors because the FBI crooks were shown to be crooked themselves in the trial. It was almost comical at times. This is what you get when you don't go after who you should be going after first.

Might take a look at Danchenko's lying charges and see if they actually have a hammer smashing the nail all the way in type evidence. If they don't this mess could happen again with how the defense will be able to tear those crooked agents up also and show they were under investigation etc. just like the ones here.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Is anyone surprised one bit? The fix was in from the get go........venue, judge, jury pool.
I wasn't surprised by the verdict, was surprised at how they arrived at it.

There were three options:

1 - Guilty
2 - Not Guilty
3 - Hung jury

The prosecution clearly proved its case, so if the jury wanted to say Not Guilty, that would have to mean that every juror saw the evidence and dismissed it.

To give a Not Guilty verdict AND only deliberate for an hour is about sending a message to Durham IMO: We own the jury. Try this again and we will shut it down again.

I think they asked for the taxi cab receipt as cover, everyone naturally assumes 'oh they wanted that and that's why they voted the way they did'.

To only be gone an hour, they were pretty much all in agreement that the evidence in the case didn't matter, they were going to vote Not Guilty anyway.

I think this was about sending a message to Durham.

Reactions: Timmer5 and BCSpell

1 - Guilty
2 - Not Guilty
3 - Hung jury

The prosecution clearly proved its case, so if the jury wanted to say Not Guilty, that would have to mean that every juror saw the evidence and dismissed it.

To give a Not Guilty verdict AND only deliberate for an hour is about sending a message to Durham IMO: We own the jury. Try this again and we will shut it down again.

I think they asked for the taxi cab receipt as cover, everyone naturally assumes 'oh they wanted that and that's why they voted the way they did'.

To only be gone an hour, they were pretty much all in agreement that the evidence in the case didn't matter, they were going to vote Not Guilty anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
JMOHOs

They are attempting to foster a Civil War that will be to the neo-Royalty's benefit.

What is needed is a new Revolution to clean out the entire swamp, both traitorous politicians and their corrupted 3 letter bureaucrats....

After that, we need a new and improved, un-corrupted, non-partisan Free Press....
(and I've heard that the people in Hell need icewater...)
🙄

JMOHOs

They are attempting to foster a Civil War that will be to the neo-Royalty's benefit.

What is needed is a new Revolution to clean out the entire swamp, both traitorous politicians and their corrupted 3 letter bureaucrats....

After that, we need a new and improved, un-corrupted, non-partisan Free Press....
(and I've heard that the people in Hell need icewater...)
🙄
Hell, we were all hoping we'd see some justice here. But that was unreasonable expectations and here we are. Saying we told you so has a hollow ring to it and actually just pisses me off more. Sad.

Last edited:
So basically the juror is saying yeah Durham made his case, but it's a case that shouldn't have been brought.

IOW the juror followed their politics instead of the law.

I bet I can guess who they voted for.

So basically the juror is saying yeah Durham made his case, but it's a case that shouldn't have been brought.

Sussman got a trial presided over by his peers. Feckless cucks. The outcome was never in doubt. :mad:

• Angry
My guess is this jury just said there is no recording of him saying that and then they used the taxi billing not saying Clinton and those hours billed not saying for the FBI meeting specifically to get to the verdict they wanted.

Durham needs to stop bringing nonsense like this and charge the FBI crooks for those illegal no PC warrants but my guess is he isn't allowed to do that.

1 - Guilty
2 - Not Guilty
3 - Hung jury

LSMFAO.
Wonder what the prayin’ medic has to say about this…
Nothing is coming…lol…

And no offense, but for somebody who spends so much time “critically thinking” about stuff…it’s pretty amazing how much you get wrong….just sayin’….

Have a great day everybody…GO AMERICA!

This Peter Strzok clown should be one of the people they are going after. Not sure if he actually signed off on any of those illegal warrants though.

That crook is right about Durham not doing the honorable thing but it's because he is protecting the crooks like him from criminal charges so far.

Corrective measures .. lol..

Just like when Wray was asked all those times if the IG investigation was going to lead to all those people being held legally accountable. Wray is all in favor of this targeting of conservatives by the FBI. Wray knows his fellow crooks have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT