ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis tells college students "Take off those masks, they aren't doing anything"

Libs that put politics above all will hate this. Cause it's a direct slap in the face to their politics.

Normal people who can think critically will applaud and wonder why more of our leaders aren't doing the same thing.

How you react tells you what side of history you are on.

Mark Levin told the Biden sheep yesterday they look like fools driving in their cars with masks on 😭😭

Mark Levin told the Biden sheep yesterday they look like fools driving in their cars with masks on 😭😭

No more foolish than this …..

first-pitch-baseball.gif

Libs that put politics above all will hate this. Cause it's a direct slap in the face to their politics.

Normal people who can think critically will applaud and wonder why more of our leaders aren't doing the same thing.

How you react tells you what side of history you are on.
CNN tried to vilify him because of it.

Desantis is awesome - and I’m selfish, I want him to continue being my Governor for as long as he can. 2028 sounds like a great year for him to start thinking about a presidential run.
If he wins re-election, his 2nd term as governor of Florida would end in 2026. Then he can go right into campaigning for prez and Trump can endorse him immediately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT