ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is officially DONE

FwV6QDAaIAAeCiB

FwWDGMLaEAErPea

I like Captain Ron........but he's not ready for primetime in 2024. For one, he needs to continue to right the ship here in Florida, that's why we elected him twice. The only way I'll vote for Ron in 24 is if the Deep State puts Trump in prison and can't run. :mad:

So let's talk about this: Let's assume he DOES jump into the race next week.

Let's hear from the board: How much of a jump in the polls does DeSantis get from annoucing?

@goldmom? @GatorTheo? @jsfgators?

Trump is currently ahead of DeSantis by 45 points. How much do you think DeSantis shaves off that lead by announcing? Let's see some guesses....

Depends on the poll I guess how much Trump is ahead but I doubt DeSantis gains more than a few % announcing unless its one of those bought and paid for polls team DeSantis loves to put out there. People have already concluded DeSantis was running and Fox has been pushing him.

Here in South Carolina I've gotten 4 mini mags of DeSantis in my mailbox over the past month or so. Did you know he led the Yale baseball team in batting average as the Captain? Haha. He's hitting prospects hard for that SC primary next February.

Related to the other threads about abortion and Trump/DeSantis, I'm not a registered Republican as I'm too free to be anything other than independent, but I've always voted Republican, haha. I always vote based on two things, a belief in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and whoever is going to maximize my take home pay. I don't care about the rest of the worldly bullshit people bicker about. In other words, 100% pro-life from the moment God breaths first breath at moment of conception and let me earn my keep and keep my earn via no taxes.

DeSantis is the more polished professional true hearted pick over Trump. Trump did lower my taxes and that tax act does sunset in a couple of years so hopefully whoever wins keeps my taxes down. DeSantis earned his way to the top. Trump borrowed, bought, and fought his way to the top. Both are legit.

In the 2016 primary (in SC you don't have to be registered with a party to vote in either primary but you can only vote in one that you choose), I put Trump third after Cruz first and Rubio second (haha, fellow Gators alum bias).

For 2024 SC primary I got DeSantis first Trump second for now because DeSantis is a purer person than Trump and is a get shit done steamroller. Trump gets shit done too but he's a blowhard. The two South Carolinians Haley and Scott are very likeable people and I love Scott's Bible scripture quoting all the time on social media but neither of these two are built to be President to go up against Deep State, MSM, corrupt Feds, etc. I don't know anything about Ramaswamy, I'm guessing he's a business person, lol.

As of now I got:

1) DeSantis (best across the board considering all categories, a fighter that doesn't care who gets pissed off)
2) Trump (loves USA, a fighter too, just less wholesome than DeSantis)
3) Scott (good guy, loves God)
4) Elder (straight shooter like Trump)
5) Haley (Ok, had to have someone complete my top five, haha).

Ramaswamy too young. Pence has a weird quietness to him. Hutchinson, c'mon bro. Binkley, who? Johnson, gtfo slimeball. I do like some of fatboy hard nosed lawyer North Jersey Chris Christie and how he pissed off the mafialike powerful NJEA teacher's union years ago so if he raises national profile, he'd probably be in my top five if he declares.

Here in South Carolina I've gotten 4 mini mags of DeSantis in my mailbox over the past month or so. Did you know he led the Yale baseball team in batting average as the Captain? Haha. He's hitting prospects hard for that SC primary next February.

Related to the other threads about abortion and Trump/DeSantis, I'm not a registered Republican as I'm too free to be anything other than independent, but I've always voted Republican, haha. I always vote based on two things, a belief in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and whoever is going to maximize my take home pay. I don't care about the rest of the worldly bullshit people bicker about. In other words, 100% pro-life from the moment God breaths first breath at moment of conception and let me earn my keep and keep my earn via no taxes.

DeSantis is the more polished professional true hearted pick over Trump. Trump did lower my taxes and that tax act does sunset in a couple of years so hopefully whoever wins keeps my taxes down. DeSantis earned his way to the top. Trump borrowed, bought, and fought his way to the top. Both are legit.

In the 2016 primary (in SC you don't have to be registered with a party to vote in either primary but you can only vote in one that you choose), I put Trump third after Cruz first and Rubio second (haha, fellow Gators alum bias).

For 2024 SC primary I got DeSantis first Trump second for now because DeSantis is a purer person than Trump and is a get shit done steamroller. Trump gets shit done too but he's a blowhard. The two South Carolinians Haley and Scott are very likeable people and I love Scott's Bible scripture quoting all the time on social media but neither of these two are built to be President to go up against Deep State, MSM, corrupt Feds, etc. I don't know anything about Ramaswamy, I'm guessing he's a business person, lol.

As of now I got:

1) DeSantis (best across the board considering all categories, a fighter that doesn't care who gets pissed off)
2) Trump (loves USA, a fighter too, just less wholesome than DeSantis)
3) Scott (good guy, loves God)
4) Elder (straight shooter like Trump)
5) Haley (Ok, had to have someone complete my top five, haha).

Ramaswamy too young. Pence has a weird quietness to him. Hutchinson, c'mon bro. Binkley, who? Johnson, gtfo slimeball. I do like some of fatboy hard nosed lawyer North Jersey Chris Christie and how he pissed off the mafialike powerful NJEA teacher's union years ago so if he raises national profile, he'd probably be in my top five if he declares.
Any of these people are better than the shit heads the Dims trot out there. Kennedy Jr or Gabbert might not be horrible on the other side of the aisle but the commies will never let that happen.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Any of these people are better than the shit heads the Dims trot out there. Kennedy Jr or Gabbert might not be horrible on the other side of the aisle but the commies will never let that happen.
Hence why I always vote Pub over the dumbasses, Commies, and demons the Dems throw out no matter who the Pub is, haha. If I had to vote Dem, I'd pick RFK, Jr because he's anti-establishment (even his own Kennedy clan ostracize him as an outlier) like me. JFK and RFK didn't kowtow to the behind the scenes dirty establishments, which is why they got popped.

LOL at this thread. NorthJersey is SO
Jersey he loves the Lord but his toilet tongue mouth means he’s gotta ask him for forgiveness a LOT 😂😂😂
We lived in Bergen County many years ago and I was NOT sad to leave.

Pete Hegseth will support whomever is the Republican nominee, but he is very much walking the line between the two top guys at the moment because that’s what a smart guy concerned with his future will do.

RDS grew up in a blue collar home and has kept just a bit of his family background because that hard nosed outlook got him where he is today.
Trump -to his credit - got some real positive things done for this country but he’d be a lame duck one term guy who’s age will catch up with him. Plus he’s got some idea that his winning will enable him to engage in payback to all those who we now 100% know engaged in criminal behavior to damage him.
America cannot have a President who spends four years trying to exact revenge. AMERICA and the AMERICAN PEOPLE cannot afford the distraction and turmoil and neither can the world.
RDS is a young man who has the experience and the energy to enact a similar agenda. America needs RDS.

LOL at this thread. NorthJersey is SO
Jersey he loves the Lord but his toilet tongue mouth means he’s gotta ask him for forgiveness a LOT 😂😂😂
We lived in Bergen County many years ago and I was NOT sad to leave.

Pete Hegseth will support whomever is the Republican nominee, but he is very much walking the line between the two top guys at the moment because that’s what a smart guy concerned with his future will do.

RDS grew up in a blue collar home and has kept just a bit of his family background because that hard nosed outlook got him where he is today.
Trump -to his credit - got some real positive things done for this country but he’d be a lame duck one term guy who’s age will catch up with him. Plus he’s got some idea that his winning will enable him to engage in payback to all those who we now 100% know engaged in criminal behavior to damage him.
America cannot have a President who spends four years trying to exact revenge. AMERICA and the AMERICAN PEOPLE cannot afford the distraction and turmoil and neither can the world.
RDS is a young man who has the experience and the energy to enact a similar agenda. America needs RDS.
Ok, wackjob broad. I've lived in 9 States, 6 of those before I graduated college. I'm an All-American born in Jeff Davis Hospital in Houston and graduated high school in North Jersey in between living in cornfields of Southern Illinois and even good ole Tombstone, AZ, like the movie, haha. I'm a son of the south, a dang Yankee, part Injun, all wrapped up into a pure blooded All-American, yeah baby, but don't bother you're not my type, haha. I came up from the trailer in the boonies to the nice burbs, shoot I had to fight harder than DeSantis to get here, haha.

Ok, wackjob broad. I've lived in 9 States, 6 of those before I graduated college. I'm an All-American born in Jeff Davis Hospital in Houston and graduated high school in North Jersey in between living in cornfields of Southern Illinois and even good ole Tombstone, AZ, like the movie, haha. I'm a son of the south, a dang Yankee, part Injun, all wrapped up into a pure blooded All-American, yeah baby, but don't bother you're not my type, haha. I came up from the trailer in the boonies to the nice burbs, shoot I had to fight harder than DeSantis to get here, haha.
You forgot "believes mental illness is caused by demons."

I’ve lived in ten states and you’re right I am definitely NOT your type. People like me don’t mingle with people like you even though I grew up in a blue collar family who fought to give their kids a better life.
Glad you now live in a nice suburb and to find out North Jersey actually HAS some of those.
Apparently you lack a sense of humor because you fail to recognize that I was teasing you.
So go get a slice and tuck in those 10K gold chains and shaddup.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
From this threads initial claim, to the many different responses, it's mostly boring to me, so yawl can continue to have at it while I take a nap.... 😴

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
I’ve lived in ten states and you’re right I am definitely NOT your type. People like me don’t mingle with people like you even though I grew up in a blue collar family who fought to give their kids a better life.
Glad you now live in a nice suburb and to find out North Jersey actually HAS some of those.
Apparently you lack a sense of humor because you fail to recognize that I was teasing you.
So go get a slice and tuck in those 10K gold chains and shaddup.
Reading comprehension ain't your forte is it? I haven't lived in North Jersey for 10 years hence all my SC primary talk. I was teasing you back, hence my Trump style of speech, haha. You're right though my Jersey angst streak comes out here and there, haha. Also, no jewelry, no tats, no piercings for me, just a simple plain honky, haha.

Reading comprehension ain't your forte is it? I haven't lived in North Jersey for 10 years hence all my SC primary talk. I was teasing you back, hence my Trump style of speech, haha. You're right though my Jersey angst streak comes out here and there, haha. Also, no jewelry, no tats, no piercings for me, just a simple plain honky, haha.
So you’ve lived all over including North Jersey but you moved ten years ago to a nice burb. You didn’t say where but I’m able to determine you now live in South Cackalacky - and yet you go by NorthJersey Gator.
Do yourself a favor...change your sig name.

• Love
Reactions: EvilWayz
So you’ve lived all over including North Jersey but you moved ten years ago to a nice burb. You didn’t say where but I’m able to determine you now live in South Cackalacky - and yet you go by NorthJersey Gator.
Do yourself a favor...change your sig name.
If I knew how to change the handle I'd have been CarolinaGator years ago, haha. On the other hand I'm a Travelin Man, I've made a lot of stops aaalllllllll over the world so I just keep my off and on again years in Jersey in there. Unfortunately, where I live is one of the fastest growing towns in the country so I'm kind of ready to bail and head to the next virgin territory for good people and peace and quiet.

Last edited:
If I knew how to change the handle I'd have been CarolinaGator years ago, haha. On the other hand I'm a Travelin Man, I've made a lot of stops aaalllllllll over the world so I just keep my off and on again years in Jersey in there. Unfortunately, where I live is one of the fastest growing towns in the country so I'm kind of ready to bail and head to the next virgin territory for good people and peace and quiet.
It is my understanding that if you submerge yourself in a tub full of grits and butter you can wash the yankee scum off of you.

I see meemaw is still angrily projecting the age angle. Too funny. Just going to leave this here.

There are many rea$on$ Ron has been waiting to declare, and on a “book tour.” Hiding donors is one of them.

Besides the backstabbing, follow the $$$.

The enemy of my enemies is who I am voting for.

beverly-hillbillies.gif

I see meemaw is still angrily projecting the age angle. Too funny. Just going to leave this here.

There are many rea$on$ Ron has been waiting to declare, and on a “book tour.” Hiding donors is one of them.

Besides the backstabbing, follow the $$$.

The enemy of my enemies is who I am voting for.

beverly-hillbillies.gif
Wow....had no idea Rupert Murdoch owned DeSantis' publisher. Shocked that goldmom forgot to mention that.

Reactions: RussellCasse
@RussellCasse have you heard her theory on why the left wants Trump to win? It's the best.
Probably at my post limit after this, but will indulge.

I bet I could guess the theory. Same one Team Jeb, I mean team Ron has been pushing for months if I had to guess. That said, nothing says I am not part of the swamp quite like what Ron continues to indulge in.

And on the note of Trump cannot beat Biden….

And who’s working for Trump? Why it’s Alex Bruesewitz-who is closely allied with the former POTUS.
Good source.
BTW anyone who helped Ana Paulina LUNATIC and is close friends with Kim Guilfoyle (Mother of Gavin Newsom’s kids) is just a weeee bit of a LUNATIC themselves.
But link away. Little Ghosty gets off on that and his DNC employers love it!

DeSantis ruined his political career going the direction he has. He slept with the WRONG people. Such a shame......
So stupid. Hate to toot my own horn, but I had the perfect plan for everyone:

Trump and Lake win in 2024.

DeSantis stays governor through 2026. Trump immediately endorses him for a 2028 run. DeSantis cruises to an easy win in 2028 and walks to a repeat in 2032.

When DeSantis leaves in 2026, Pam Bondi takes over as governor.

Tell me that's not a great plan for America and Florida?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT