ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is officially DONE

My goodness that's an epic unforced error.

And he's looking more and more like an establishment type, which sucks.
Well it's actually from a PAC that supports DeSantis.

Not QUITE as bad, but still another unforced error.

DeSantis would be smart to step in and clear the air on this, but I suspect he will ignore it and hope it goes away.

DeSantis should come out & support Trump. That would be wise on many, many levels…. I’m not sure he’s getting good advice.
Well he likely isn't, but he's also not being smart enough to reject bad advice when he gets it.

If he had come out of the box and fully endorsed Trump for President, he would have clinched the 2028 nomination 5 years early. No one would be stupid enough to run against him.

Instead, he will likely never see the Oval Office now. Ah well, no one forced him to make these errors.

the-blue-oyster-police-academy.gif

220810222344-05-florida-desantis-gallery.jpg

Hmmmmmm?

Lol…isn’t that group linked to the Prayin’ Medic somehow?…lol…
Hey buddy! So speaking of your hero Praying Medic, big news for Georgia!

But wait...that's not all!

So it looks like Patriots are still fighting to see that the left doesn't get away with stealing the elections in 2020 or 2022!

Keep the faith, fellow Patriot! And click the Follow and Bell to make sure you get instant notifications every time Praying Medic posts!

Yes and no.

It's not from @GovRonDeSantis.

It's from the Never Back Down PAC. The article is phrased in such way to make people think that its from DeSantis.

So it's not "Team DeSantis."

He hasnt commented yet so it may or may not be true.

Its team DeSantis those PACs legally just cant admit they coordinate with the candidate/campaigns.

Yes and no.

It's not from @GovRonDeSantis.

It's from the Never Back Down PAC. The article is phrased in such way to make people think that its from DeSantis.

So it's not "Team DeSantis."

He hasnt commented yet so it may or may not be true.
100% fair

Seems like a concern that DeSantis is aligning himself with them?

I’m not commenting just asking.

All these establishment connected characters are aligning with DeSantis because of the Billionaires paying them. Most were Never-Trump in 2016 then a few worked for Trump for a while after he won. This was set up a year ago to execute their plan but its not working good so far.

I hope DeSantis run.
I would be surprised if he did, the party is going down with trump. Trump barely beat Hillary and got destroyed by Joe, but Joe will be older and even less energetic, maybe trump can beat a vegetable?? He needs dead meat to run against to even be competitive.
I have said for decades now the effing electorate is retarded. What a political disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Also, it never shows where DeSantis says he supports what they are claiming. All it shows is this PAC is just questions the topics Trump answered questions.
He is dead man walking unless he comes out and denounces this. Trump still ownds th conservative vote. Notice I did NOT say "Republican" . Liz and Mitt are "Republicans" and I would not vote for EITHER as chief dog catcher. DeSantis SEEMS to be following this path now. I will be paying closer attention. Also...you can scratch him for my desired VP pick. I am out.

Also, it never shows where DeSantis says he supports what they are claiming. All it shows is this PAC is just questions the topics Trump answered questions.
True, but it's idiotic for them to say anything critical of Trump's performance in the Town Hall. If you are truly a DeSantis supporter running that PAC, you either keep your mouth shut and ignore the Town Hall, or if you DO address it, you focus on the questions and how Hiden needs to address them.

The LAST thing you should do is the very thing this PAC did: Come out and attack Trump's performance, guns blazing.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT