ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

I disagree looking at Florida since the 80s especially prior to Mac's substandard recruiting. Not saying it wasn't a decent job coming in late but it wasn't some great class on paper and Mullen came in sooner than most new coaches do giving him a jump on that stuff.. I agree most don't get good classes the first year however so its not a big deal right now. Mullen has no excuses for this class and needs to deliver especially looking at what our rivals are doing right now and even the lowly school he came from like mentioned above.

Only Arkansas, KY, Vandy and Missouri from the SEC trail us in the recruiting rankings now.

Since the New 1st (ESD) early signing period on Dec. 20, 9 of the Gators’ last 13 commitments have come from ESPN 300 members.

That doesn’t include the recent transfers, DE signee Malik Langham, or 2020 Ath Keyvone Lee, a top-100 overall prospect according to 247Sports.

Mullen signed one of the best transition classes in Florida history, setting a school record with a dozen 4-star signees.

The Gators won battles against Alabama (Jacob Copeland, Langham), Clemson (Richard Gouraige), Florida State (Emory Jones), Miami (Andrew Chatfield) and Ohio State (Jalon Jones). (proving to any Choke-la-homo, that Dan can't recruit). :rolleyes:
===========

As to the 2019 so far....
ESPN has UF with 7 ****, 4 are Top 300's, and 3 that are 3 stars.
Any Gator fan that chooses to go with whichever service has UF with the lowest rankings, both individual and class, deserves their misery... :confused:

I disagree looking at Florida since the 80s especially prior to Mac's substandard recruiting. Not saying it wasn't a decent job coming in late but it wasn't some great class on paper and Mullen came in sooner than most new coaches do giving him a jump on that stuff.. I agree most don't get good classes the first year however so its not a big deal right now. Mullen has no excuses for this class and needs to deliver especially looking at what our rivals are doing right now and even the lowly school he came from like mentioned above.

Only Arkansas, KY, Vandy and Missouri from the SEC trail us in the recruiting rankings now.
We will just agree to disagree. Mullen had to follow McElwain who wasn’t a good recruiter himself and was just coming off a 4-8 season. In our last few coaching changes we have had Mullen is probably coming in with the most difficult situation and the least talented roster when you look at the transitions from one coach to the next. Meyer got to follow Zook who at least had a winning season and Zook could recruit. Of course after Meyer there was Muschamp. Following Muschamp was McElwain. At least Muschamp could recruit. Now you have Mullen coming in behind a guy that finished 4-8 and wasn’t getting a lot of interest from top prospects. For Mullen and his staff to do what they were able to do with the 2018 recruiting class is very impressive.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Since the New 1st (ESD) early signing period on Dec. 20, 9 of the Gators’ last 13 commitments have come from ESPN 300 members.

That doesn’t include the recent transfers, DE signee Malik Langham, or 2020 Ath Keyvone Lee, a top-100 overall prospect according to 247Sports.

Notice on the home page here there is a pic of 5* CB Chris Steele of Bell Flower California.( Yeah, UT was recruiting him too and made his final team list).

Someone at USC( the real one) leaked the word that he committed to them tonight. Before the uproar over the leak, Rivals even had him down as Committed and added to the USC 2019 recruiting list. They have since pulled it. At least for the moment.

He didn't want anyone to know as he had one of those Hats on the table pressers scheduled for July 7

Don't look, it'll cause you to see little green men.

https://twitter.com/USC_Rivals?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://usc.rivals.com/commitments/football/2019

You don’t seriously believe UF has a better history and tradition at DB than FSU does?

TE Krull 6-7 255 4.45/40 - Shawnee, Kan
2015 HS Sr - 52 for 745 yds, 14.3 yds/rec, 13 TD's.
=====

Hey FSU-numbers....
5 Star FSU commit visiting UF/DBU.... CB Akeem Dent - W.Palm Bch, FL
I wonder why? Did he take a field trip around tallycrappy, or did they take him out on Ron Zook Field to watch their Cheerleaders graze? :eek: --- :D --- :p
=====

4 Star WR Mycah Pittman 6-0 185 - Calabasas, Calif
He is rumored to be close to committing with UF apparently leading.
His Top 5 are: UF -- UA-tOSU-Neb-Ore
=====

OG Melvin McBride 6-4 315 - Memphis, TN
He now has UF in his Top 5 -- TN-SCa-UL-Cin.
He's supposedly a 3 star, but with 24 offers.
UGA-LSU-MsSt-Miz-Ms-aTm-VU -- Clem-FSU-Ore-N.C.
Those are some pretty sweet offers for just a 3 star.... :rolleyes:
=====

2018 QB Emory Jones 6-2 195 EE is signed and in class.
2019 QB Jalen Jones 6-3 205 EE says he is 100% committed to Dan/UF.

2020 QB Anthony Richardson 6-4 215 (likely EE) is fast becoming a fixture around UF with repeated visits. One of the fastest rising prospects in the 2020 class is Gainesville Eastside QB Anthony Richardson. The strong armed, quick-of-foot signal caller spent Wednesday at Florida’s camp getting coached up by head coach Dan Mullen and QB coach Brian Johnson. We caught him on camera in action. “I just like it here,” he said when asked about all the visits since he was offered by Dan a little over a month ago. “The coaches, the players, everything is just nice.

~ iG is glad to see Dan/staff working the local kids in. (Whittenmore & now Richardson)
It's very early yet for a 2020, but Dan and Brian got their feet in the door first and he at least likes them and UF.

Nobody is really leading at the moment according to the young man. “Not really,” he said. “Just still waiting really and looking around.” Richardson says that there is something that stands out about Florida compared to the other places he’s been. “Really the coaching,” he said. “That stands out the most to me. They’re more hand on and more focused with (the players).”

We will just agree to disagree. Mullen had to follow McElwain who wasn’t a good recruiter himself and was just coming off a 4-8 season. In our last few coaching changes we have had Mullen is probably coming in with the most difficult situation and the least talented roster when you look at the transitions from one coach to the next. Meyer got to follow Zook who at least had a winning season and Zook could recruit. Of course after Meyer there was Muschamp. Following Muschamp was McElwain. At least Muschamp could recruit. Now you have Mullen coming in behind a guy that finished 4-8 and wasn’t getting a lot of interest from top prospects. For Mullen and his staff to do what they were able to do with the 2018 recruiting class is very impressive.

Agreed. As big of a UF fan as I am I don’t think I woulda signed last year. It was that bad. What Mullen did to close last year was very good. Now he needs to turn it up a notch with this class.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Agreed. As big of a UF fan as I am I don’t think I woulda signed last year. It was that bad. What Mullen did to close last year was very good. Now he needs to turn it up a notch with this class.

I'm not in full panic mode but would be less than candid to say I'm not concerned about missing on guys we thought we had a good shot at. Come Aug 1st I'll get freaked out haha!

Here's the thing that's tough - even if you have a Top 15 class...that probably puts you like 7th in the SEC and behind the other two schools in FL. I think this extra pressure has everyone a little freaked out.

Reactions: Gator Fever
A # 14 or so level recruiting class would be a Mac level 2nd class disaster and wouldn't even have us top 6 in the SEC.

Its crazy how people think its normal for UF to be a run of the mill SEC team in recruiting now with all the talent in this state.

The recent losing shouldn't affect it much at all. Either Mullen and his guys can recruit or they can't.

I'm not in full panic mode but would be less than candid to say I'm not concerned about missing on guys we thought we had a good shot at. Come Aug 1st I'll get freaked out haha!

Here's the thing that's tough - even if you have a Top 15 class...that probably puts you like 7th in the SEC and behind the other two schools in FL. I think this extra pressure has everyone a little freaked out.
What happens August 1st? I wait until ENSD and NSD before I worry.

Reactions: instaGATOR
A good bit of the top guys are off the board by then. A lot of our top targets have commitment dates in July too. So August 1st is arbitrary as hell but should give a good indication.

Essentially by then (or about that date) you have enough time to establish a pattern of blue chips % for that recruiting cycle. By then you know how that cycle will end up...or at least have a close guess.

You don’t seriously believe UF has a better history and tradition at DB than FSU does?

In instas mind the Gators are better at not only every position but at every sport and every position in those sports.

I cant fault him for that, he is a loyal fan. He is wrong, but he doesnt care. Fsu has 100% had better DB's and that is not a slight to UF at all. I would put them in the top 3 honestly

Gotcha. Yeah every school has fans like that. UF has certainly done well in producing great DB's, and likely among the top 5-10 schools at doing so. They are simply not at FSU's level. Deion Sanders, Leroy Butler, Bobby Butler, Jalen Ramsey, Xavier Rhodes, Lamarcus Joyner, Derwin James, Chris Hope, Bryant McFadden, Patrick Robinson, Ronald Darby, Derrick Gibson, Terrell Buckley, etc. It's just not really much of a debate there.

In instas mind the Gators are better at not only every position but at every sport and every position in those sports.

I cant fault him for that, he is a loyal fan. He is wrong, but he doesnt care. Fsu has 100% had better DB's and that is not a slight to UF at all. I would put them in the top 3 honestly

I'm not going to bother to list every DB that UF has put in the NFL, however...

You show me your's,,,, and I'll show you mine.... :cool:

This first stuff is a little dated (May 2016) but it's a start:

Eight different DB's grabbed interceptions for the Gators last year, and all but Jabari Gorman return in 2015. 12 Gators defensive backs have been drafted since 2002, (not including 2015-16-17) a total that also doesn't include former Florida corners Janoris Jenkins, Loucheiz Purifoy, or Marcus Roberson, all of whom have spent time on NFL rosters. And Florida's been among the nation's top 15 teams in interceptions in five of the last seven seasons (2008-14).

More recently (2017) this 1st year at CB(RB) was a Fr All SEC 2nd Team selection.

On the other side was CB Marco Wilson, a Fr All SEC 1st Team selection. :eek:

And behind them, is this guy:

UF's DB's mostly get their stats vs SEC teams, not in the All Cupcake Conf.

Like this one that's now joined his many Gator brothers in the NFL.

Vernon Hargraves III and Keanu Neal go in the 1st Round.
Marcus Maye, Quincy Wilson, and Jalen Tabor go in the 2nd Round
Year, after year, after year....

DBU - UF and/or LSU is where the real debate takes place. o_O
I guess I'd put FSUcks somewhere in the Top 10, even with their lower competition schedules... ;)

Reactions: ih8f$u

Eight different DB's grabbed interceptions for the Gators last year, and all but Jabari Gorman return in 2015. 12 Gators defensive backs have been drafted since 2002, (not including 2015-16-17) a total that also doesn't include former Florida corners Janoris Jenkins, Loucheiz Purifoy, or Marcus Roberson, all of whom have spent time on NFL rosters. And Florida's been among the nation's top 15 teams in interceptions in five of the last seven seasons (2008-14).

More recently (2017) this 1st year at CB(RB) was a Fr All SEC 2nd Team selection.

I guess I'd put FSUcks somewhere in the Top 10, even with their lower competition schedules... ;)

The passing in the SEC is atrocious. A completed pass is a celebration. The ACC has 100% been better in the QB department and had many more QB's go in the draft. The ACC has been better than the SEC over the last 3 yrs as well. As of late, Derwin and Jalen are the 2 best out of Florida on any team and Jalen is probably a top 3 or top 2 corner already. He was rated the #16 or 17 best player in the NFL recently. Darby is in there as well. Those are just the last few yrs and not rly thinking about it.

Patrick robinson
Xavier rhodes
Lamarcus joyner

Im sure there is a few more. All of these guys have been very good in the pros(except for derwin becuz he hasnt palyed yet)

Then there is pj williams and Terrance brooks(havent rly kept up with these two but both went to the pros and played)

Fsu may not have as many draft picks(not sure but i think UF had a few more) but FSU's db's graded better than any schools i believe

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Speaking of Janoris Jenkins, a body was just found at his home, so there's a homicide investigation.

Jalen Ramsey and Xavier Rhodes are two of the top handful of corners in the NFL. I could honestly stop right there. Patrick Robinson and Ronald Darby were starters on the Superbowl champions. Lamarcus Joyner is a beast. Derwin James will be a beast. Terrance Brooks, PJ Williams, Javien Elliott also on NFL rosters. Even if UF has been better in recent years (which I don't think it has been) FSU's history at DB speaks for itself.

This would be similar to me arguing that FSU has a better history/tradition at RB because of recent success (Cook, Freeman, Thompson, Akers, etc.) and completely ignoring the fact that UF has Emmitt Smith, Neal Anderson, and Fred Taylor from back in the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
Claims and wishes are what you have. UF and LSU are the DB-U's.
But notice that I'm not going over to snore rant to tout the Gator DB's, unlike the little brother criminoles that come here begging for some validation.... :rolleyes:

As to RB-U, every RB that's been a starting RB at UF has gone on to at least a shot in the NFL since E.Smith, and maybe before him. There were Neal Anderson, John L, and L.Hampton before Smith, among many others.... o_O

UF has had 3 Heisman QB's, two in the last 22 years. Recently Driskel made it to the NFL. He, Brissett, and Newton went there after a xfer out for playing time, and sCam even got a Heisman. I admit that the last 2 coaches have sucked at QB in specific, and on offense in general.... :oops:

Wanna compare DL'men in the NFL now? You can start with Ellis Johnson, then Kevin Carter, and then move forward to Taven Bryan who joins Dante Fowler with the Jags... :cool:

You dweebs need to be on Clemp's-son's board, telling them how your great recruiting classes have led you to your many recent NC's... ;)

Last edited:
Sorry your school simply isn't DBU. You asked for a list. This what the true DBU looks like (24 Super Bowl Rings, 22 pro bowls and 11 first rounders)...

1. Deion Sanders – Two-time Super Bowl champion. #4 overall pick in NFL draft, and 8 time first team All Pro. Named to the NFL 1990's All-Decade Team. In college won the 1987 Thorpe Award, selected as a 2 time Unanimous All-American. NFL Defensive Player of Year in 1994. 53 NFL interceptions, 10 pick sixes, and 9 return TD's. Considered the greatest NFL corner of all-time. Also played Major League baseball as well and led the league in triples.

2. Leroy Butler - Super Bowl Champion. 2nd Rounder. Played 12 seasons with the Packers. Four-time NFL Pro-Bowler and originator of the Lambeau Leap. Was named to the NFL 1990's All-Decade Team by the Pro Football Hall of Fame. 953 tackles, 38 interceptions, 20 sacks, 13 forced fumbles and 3 defensive touchdowns. Consensus All-American in college. Finalist for the Hall of Fame in 2018.

3. Jalen Ramsey - Considered to be currently the best corner in the NFL. First round pick and pro bowler in 2017. Consensus All-American, 3 time All-American, and #5 overall pick in NFL draft. Also a Track All-American.

4. Terrell Buckley - Two-time Super Bowl champion. #5 pick in the 1992 NFL draft. 50 interceptions for 793 return yards and 7 pick six TD's in the NFL.1991 Thorpe Award winner. Still holds the NCAA record for career interception return yardage with 501 yards. Was a Unanimous All-American, 21 interceptions in 3 years, and 4 pick sixes.

5. JT Thomas - Four-time Super Bowl champion. Starter on Steel Curtain Steelers. Had 20 career NFL interceptions. Was a first rounder and Pro-Bowler. College first team All-American.

6. Xavier Rhodes - First round draft pick and current two time Pro Bowler. First-team All-ACC (2012). NCAA - Consensus Freshman All-American. Arguably the best CB currently in the NFL along with Jalen Ramsey.

7. Bobby Butler - 27 career interceptions and 4 TD's during his 12 year NFL career. Finished his Florida State career with 12 interceptions and 6 blocked kicks. First Team All-American.

8. Chris Hope - Pro Bowler and Super Bowl Champion. College All-American and National Champion that played in 3 National title games. 11 year NFL career. Finished NFL career with 20 int's and 716 tackles.

9. Samari Rolle - 12 years in the NFL. 31 interceptions, and a pro bowl. Started in a Super Bowl. Had 12 interceptions while at FSU, named a All-American, and a second round draft pick.

10. Antonio Cromartie - First round pick, 4 time Pro Bowler (2007, 2012–2014), NFL interceptions leader (2007), NFL record 109-yard play (tied). Had 31 NFL interceptions as of 2016, 1,476 total return yards, and 6 TD's.

11. Lamarcus Joyner - Unanimous All-American, National Champion, and finalist for Thorpe award. 2nd Round draft pick. Entering 5th year with Rams and considered one of the best DB's in the NFL. Rams placed Franchise tag on Joyner for 2018.

12. Dexter Jackson - Super Bowl champion (XXXVII), and Super Bowl MVP (XXXVII). Had 10 NFL seasons, finishing with 17 interceptions.

13. Bryant McFadden - Two-time Super Bowl champion. 2nd round draft pick. Won 2 Super Bowls as a starter for the Steelers and 7 year NFL career.

14. Derrick Gibson - 1st rounder and 6 year NFL career. Played in a Super Bowl against the Bucs. National Champion, played in 3 National title games. College All-American.

15. Bobby Jackson - Eight-year career with New York Jets with 21 NFL interceptions. Jackson was selected to the “All-Time Jet Team” as one of the top three corners in the history of the New York Jets. Set FSU career interceptions record in 1977.

16. Devin Bush - Super Bowl champion. 1st rounder, 8 year NFL career. 7 interceptions, 5 forced fumbles and 3 defensive TD's. National Champion and Super Bowl champion (XXXIV). Played in two super bowls overall.

17. Corey Fuller - 2nd round draft pick, 10 year NFL career, 17 NFL interceptions and a touchdown. National Champion.

18. Ronald Darby - Super Bowl champion. 2nd rounder, NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (2015), ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year (2012), 3 time ACC champion, and National Champion (2013). Started for Super Bowl winning Philadelphia Eagles.

19. Patrick Robinson - Two-time Super Bowl champion. First round pick (2010) and still in NFL. Set FSU consecutive games record with an interception with five, 10 career NFL interceptions.

20. Martin Mayhew - Super Bowl champion. Played eight years in the NFL with the Redskins and Buccaneers. 21 career interceptions. College All-American,

21. Clifton Abraham - NCAA Consensus All-American, one of three finalists for the 1994 Jim Thorpe Trophy. Fifth round pick by the Tampa Bay Bucs. He played in the NFL for three years. 1993 National Champion.

22. Corey Sawyer - Two time first-time All-American, 1993 NCAA Consensus All-American, 1993 National Champion, 6 year NFL career with 11 interceptions for 163 return yards and a touchdown. Also returned 54 punts for 507 yards and a touchdown, and 15 kickoffs for 305 yards.

23. Tay Cody - 3rd round draft pick, NCAA - Consensus All-American, 12 career interceptions at FSU. 1999 National Champion.

24. Dedrick Dodge - 7 year NFL career, Super Bowl champion.

25. Derwin James – All-American, and two-time All-ACC. Freshman All-American. Picked #17 overall in 2018 NFL draft.

This list goes on and on, but figured I would keep it to 25. You don't have a list that compares to this. FSU is clearly the real DBU.

But notice that I'm not going over to snore rant to tout the Gator DB's, unlike the little brother criminoles that come here begging for some validation.... :rolleyes:

As to RB-U, every RB that's been a starting RB at UF has gone on to at least a shot in the NFL since E.Smith, and maybe before him. There were Neal Anderson, John L, and L.Hampton before Smith, among many others.... o_O

UF has had 3 Heisman QB's, two in the last 22 years. Recently Driskel made it to the NFL. He, Brissett, and Newton went there after a xfer out for playing time, and sCam even got a Heisman. I admit that the last 2 coaches have sucked at QB in specific, and on offense in general.... :oops:

Wanna compare DL'men in the NFL now? You can start with Ellis Johnson, then Kevin Carter, and then move forward to Taven Bryan who joins Dante Fowler with the Jags... :cool:

You dweebs need to be on Clemp's-son's board, telling them how your great recruiting classes have led you to your many recent NC's... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: noleftturns
If we are talking strictly pro careers...

QB FSU
RB UF
WR FSU
TE UF
OL FSU

DE UF
DT Push
LB FSU
CB FSU
DB Push

K FSU
P Push

Shameis is a better NFL QB than anything UF has ever put out, but FSU's best product is Brad Johnson who passed for 29,000 yards, made two pro bowls and won a super bowl.

Danny Kannell, Gary Huff and Peter Tom Willis all played in the NFL for 8+ years. Steve Tensi played 6 years. Then you have busts like Chris Weinke, Christian Ponder, EJ Manuel.

Rex Grossman is the best UF has had in the pros. Let that sink in for a minute.

Who are you counting for FSU’s qbs? Shameous, Weinke and Burt Reynolds?

UF has had some pretty good olinemen in the pros. Lomas Brown, David Williams, Crawford Ker, Jeff Zimmerman, Marcus Gilbert and the Pouncey twins come to mind.

Reactions: BigCleat42
Shameis is a better NFL QB than anything UF has ever put out, but FSU's best product is Brad Johnson who passed for 29,000 yards, made two pro bowls and won a super bowl.

Danny Kannell, Gary Huff and Peter Tom Willis all played in the NFL for 8+ years. Steve Tensi played 6 years. Then you have busts like Chris Weinke, Christian Ponder, EJ Manuel.

True nobody from UF won a Super Bowl like Johnson but Rex played in a SB.

Doug Johnson played 5 seasons, Jesse Palmer played 5, Danny Wuerfferl 5 seasons, Steve Spurrier 10 seasons, John Reaves 11 seasons, Kerwin Bell 4 seasons, Tim Tebow 3 seasons, and Shane Matthews 14 seasons. FWIW

Reactions: BigCleat42

I would say both FSU and UF have not had much success at QB in the NFL considering how good some of those players were in college.

Brad Johnson was a two time All Pro, and Super Bowl Champion. He stands above the rest.

Shameis was the #1 overall pick, Rookie of the Year and has made a pro bowl in his first 3 seasons. Winston became the first NFL QB to pass for over 4,000 yards in each of his first 2 seasons.

They are both better than anyone UF has produced. You could argue that Rex Grossman is the next best, but that isn’t saying much. He never made a pro bowl and passed for more interceptions than touchdowns. Everyone after those top two guys are all about the same.

While we dont have a good one. I cant think of a good gator qb either. Its more of a who is the shorter midget

Last edited:
You could possibly call this is a push, but Walter Jones gives FSU a really strong case. Personally I would take FSU’s group over what you listed.

Walter Jones - 9 time pro bowler and among the greatest lineman of all-time. First ballot Hall of Famer.

After Jones...

Ken Lanier - 14 year NFL career, played in 4 Super Bowls

Tra Thomas - 3 time pro bowler, 11 year career

Rodney Hudson - 2 time pro bowler (2016 and 17), still playing. Once highest paid center in the NFL.

Montrae Holland - 9 year NFL career

Jamie Dukes - 10 year NFL career

Menelick Watson - 5 years and going. Starting tackle for the Broncos.

Bryan Stork - Starting center for Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Kevin Long - Starting center for AFC Champion Titans

Todd Fordham - 10 year NFL career

Alex Barron - 9 year NFL career

Tre Jackson - Starting guard for Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Clay Shiver - Won Super Bowl with Dallas Cowboys

That’s a pretty strong group.

UF has had some pretty good olinemen in the pros. Lomas Brown, David Williams, Crawford Ker, Jeff Zimmerman, Marcus Gilbert and the Pouncey twins come to mind.

Who gives a f*ck? This argument is so stupid. Schools don’t produce sh*t, there’s a reason programs spend millions a year to recruit the best talent. Those DB’s at UF, FSU, LSU or whoever would have been great regardless of where they went. If schools could ‘produce’ talent they’d just recruit anybody willing to come and then turn them into NFL players. Trying to take credit for their success in the pros is a dumb dick measuring contest. Why don’t schools take credit for the ones that fail? Or does that not work?

Yikes! You sound bitter.

Who gives a f*ck? This argument is so stupid. Schools don’t produce sh*t, there’s a reason programs spend millions a year to recruit the best talent. Those DB’s at UF, FSU, LSU or whoever would have been great regardless of where they went. If schools could ‘produce’ talent they’d just recruit anybody willing to come and then turn them into NFL players. Trying to take credit for their success in the pros is a dumb dick measuring contest. Why don’t schools take credit for the ones that fail? Or does that not work?

FSU is taking credit for Brad Johnson? Lol, dude never played hardly in college. He succeeded in spite of Bowden and the Noles, not because of it. I guess we should count Cam Newton for the Gators while we are at it.

Reactions: fsu939913
LMFAO at all of it, but my check from rivals is in the mail already, I'm sure.... :D:D:D

And the 'couldn't make it at or into UF' crowd of 'criminole wannabe little brothers,' seeking validation on the Gators msg board, are exactly what Gator fans expect :cool:

PS
While I did refer to going to the NFL, I'm not an NFL fan.
My interest is in what each of those players did at and for UF.
Therefore, a Heisman is important, while a SB or a Pro Bowl is not really....
#1 is SEC-C's
#2 is NC's
The rest is just pretty confetti to be thrown up into the air...

And what any Clown-U criminole does has ZERO importance to me. One of the many reasons that I don't post on snore-rant. o_O

#18 QB-pp Brian Maurer 6-4 185 *** commits to Tennis-sea.
HS Jr - 2,862 yds, 22 TD's to 13 Ints.
(the red-turds will likely break his skinny leg the 1st time he's on the field against them)

He got an offer from tOSU, but they eventually went with another guy:

#9 QB-pp Dwan Mathis 6-5 195 **** for his higher ceiling
(Urban flipped him from MichSt).

While Dan had to settle for:
#7 QB-dt Jalon Jones 6-4 205 **** (Elite-11 Ht/Wt)
GP = 8
Passing - 536 Yds, 4 TD's, 0 Ints
Rushing- 457 yds, 4 TD's, 1 Fum. + one 2 Pt conversion.
Combined - 993 yds, 8 TD's, 1 T-O
Defense - 6 Tkl, 1 TFL, 1 Int
UA, VaT, Ore, tOSU and Tn, among many others also offered.

===========

FNG RB Iverson Clement is looking into Gator Track & Field,,, (4x-100?).

Reactions: GatorsFanYeah
He is a graduate of the university (unlike Cam) and played two sports. He is definitely all FSU.

FSU is taking credit for Brad Johnson? Lol, dude never played hardly in college. He succeeded in spite of Bowden and the Noles, not because of it. I guess we should count Cam Newton for the Gators while we are at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT