ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen Recruiting!!!!

Brad Johnson was a two time All Pro, and Super Bowl Champion. He stands above the rest.

Shameis was the #1 overall pick, Rookie of the Year and has made a pro bowl in his first 3 seasons. Winston became the first NFL QB to pass for over 4,000 yards in each of his first 2 seasons.

They are both better than anyone UF has produced. You could argue that Rex Grossman is the next best, but that isn’t saying much. He never made a pro bowl and passed for more interceptions than touchdowns. Everyone after those top two guys are all about the same.

I mean when we have to argue for brad johnson..... Who was garbage btw. Trent Dilfer won a super bowl. Its rly a competition of the shortest midget. Jameis is better than brad johnson ever was or ever will be and hes slightly above avg at best so far

I mean when we have to argue for brad johnson..... Who was garbage btw. Trent Dilfer won a super bowl. Its rly a competition of the shortest midget. Jameis is better than brad johnson ever was or ever will be and hes slightly above avg at best so far
Calling a two time Pro Bowler and Super Bowl Champ "garbage" is a tiny bit ridiculous. Was he a Tom Brady or Petyon Manning? Absolutely not, but calling him garbage is a bit stupid.

Calling a two time Pro Bowler and Super Bowl Champ "garbage" is a tiny bit ridiculous. Was he a Tom Brady or Petyon Manning? Absolutely not, but calling him garbage is a bit stupid.

He never won more than 10 games. He threw for 4k yds 1 time in his career. He wasnt hot trash but he was garbage

He had some good years in the NFL. He was good that year with Minnesota. It's a stretch for FSU to take credit for him though. He threw 14 TDs in four years, mostly mop up. UF isn't claiming Cam Newton.

Again Brad has a degree from FSU, and played two sports. He just happened to be behind a guy who finished second in the Heisman. Do you claim Noah Brindise? Do you claim Jessie Palmer?

Cam Newton was at UF for just a few years and graduated from another school, while leading that school to a National title and Heisman.

Apples and Oranges. Claiming Randy Moss however would be similiar to UF claiming Cam Newton.

He had some good years in the NFL. He was good that year with Minnesota. It's a stretch for FSU to take credit for him though. He threw 14 TDs in four years, mostly mop up. UF isn't claiming Cam Newton.

Reactions: bradleygator
He never won more than 10 games. He threw for 4k yds 1 time in his career. He wasnt hot trash but he was garbage
If you consider breaking NFL team record, winning a Superbowl and being in two pro bowls garbage? then I do not know what to tell you. Considering most NFL Qb's don't even approach that success, I am imagining you consider the vast majority of NFL QB's garbage.

FSU is taking credit for Brad Johnson? Lol, dude never played hardly in college. He succeeded in spite of Bowden and the Noles, not because of it. I guess we should count Cam Newton for the Gators while we are at it.
Not seeing the similarity. At all. One spent all four years at his school and passed for nearly 1,800 yards while the other passed for a grand total of 54 yards and got kicked off the team.

If you consider breaking NFL team record, winning a Superbowl and being in two pro bowls garbage? then I do not know what to tell you. Considering most NFL Qb's don't even approach that success, I am imagining you consider the vast majority of NFL QB's garbage.
Remember who you are talking to...

Reactions: 96FSU
Do you claim Noah Brindise?
Do you claim Jessie Palmer?

Cam Newton was at UF for just a few years and graduated from another school, while leading that school to a National title and Heisman.

Apples and Oranges. Claiming Randy Moss however would be similiar to UF claiming Cam Newton.

Are you as clueless as you sound, or just another Clown-U troll? (rhetorical) :confused:

SOS used Noah and some other guy to do a 1-2 number on FSUcks as I recall... :cool:
If you have 2 QB's, then you don't have a QB = BS
Fat-Dog (Noah) has been a coach since, and a pretty good one. o_O

Jesse was good enough to be a D1 college QB, but not quite good enough for the NFL.
He has been pretty successful with his UF degree and his football knowledge since then. o_O
-----
Did Moss ever say that he learned how to be a WR while at FSUcks? :oops:
-----
sCam Newtron -- "I learned how to be a QB in my 2 years at UF."

He was sent elsewhere for buying 'stolen property' (another student's laptop) and then throwing it out of his dorm window when the police came calling, killing the (I didn't know) lie. If he had been at Clown-U instead of UF, he would have been loved and kept, just like Shameous Jameous was... o_O

Instead he went to a JuCo for one year to play immediately and that team won a JuCo NC.

He then played one year at the All-barn (sCam's Dad - "He won't be signing for free this time") where he was given a Heisman and squeaked out a NC on a FG against a LAC 10 team. :rolleyes:

Which of those 3 schools (if any) should get any QB vigorish for the sCam?

And why didn't he start at UF? Because he couldn't beat out Tebow for the job.
Tim got 'boned' by the NFL, as anyone looking at his stats/accomplishment in Denver would know, if they weren't wearing rival troll, Tebow-hater glasses... (don't make me go there)

I came back here to see how the recruiting talk was going. Yikes.

As some have said, if Aug 1st gets here and UF is still in the 30's for a ranking watch out.

Something ain't clicking with Mullen.

I came back here to see how the recruiting talk was going. Yikes.

As some have said, if Aug 1st gets here and UF is still in the 30's for a ranking watch out.

Something ain't clicking with Mullen.

Nothing of any real consequence happens before Dec ESD, and then in Feb with NSD. o_O
Until then, any 'flippin' thing can happen to any school, and no verbal commit can sign a contract until then. Verbal commits are worth exactly the paper that they aren't written on.... :cool:

The vast majority are garbage

Are you as clueless as you sound, or just another Clown-U troll? (rhetorical) :confused:

SOS used Noah and some other guy to do a 1-2 number on FSUcks as I recall... :cool:

Jesse was good enough to be a D1 college QB, but not quite good enough for the NFL.
He has been pretty successful with his UF degree and his football knowledge since then. o_O
-----
-----

He was sent elsewhere for buying 'stolen property' (another student's laptop) and then throwing it out of his dorm window when the police came calling, killing the (I didn't know) lie. If he had been at Clown-U instead of UF, he would have been loved and kept, just like Shameous Jameous was... o_O

Instead he went to a JuCo for one year to play immediately and that team won a JuCo NC.

He then played one year at the All-barn (sCam's Dad - "He won't be signing for free this time") where he was given a Heisman and squeaked out a NC on a FG against a LAC 10 team. :rolleyes:

Tim got 'boned' by the NFL, as anyone looking at his stats/accomplishment in Denver would know, if they weren't wearing rival troll, Tebow-hater glasses... (don't make me go there)

Claiming Cam is pathetic. He won at every stop except at UF(he didnt play becuz of tebow).

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Didn’t ready after the first few words. My goodness you are a terrible poster.

-----
-----

Yep, crazy to call him garbage. Brad had a more successful career than 99% of QB’s to ever play the game of football.

Didn’t ready after the first few words. My goodness you are a terrible poster.
:p

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I saw an interesting post. Trey Burton has more playoff passing tds than any Nole qb drafted this century. I never would have guessed that.

You don’t seriously believe UF has a better history and tradition at DB than FSU does?

History and current secondary.... o_O

Marcell Harris, current safety for the San Francisco 49'ers, (2018-present)

Duke Dawson, current cornerback for the New England Patriots, (2018-present)

Joseph Putu, cornerback FA, for the Atlanta Falcons, (2018-present)

Jalen Tabor, current cornerback for the Detroit Lions, (2017-present)

Quincy Wilson, current NFL cornerback for the Indianapolis Colts (2017-present)

Marcus Maye, current NFL safety for the New York Jets, (2017-present)

Brian Poole, current NFL cornerback for the Atlanta Falcons (2016-present)

Keanu Neal, current NFL safety for the Atlanta Falcons (2016-present)

Vernon Hargreaves, current NFL cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2016– )

Quinton Dunbar, current NFL cornerback for the Washington Redskins (2015– )

Marcus Roberson, current NFL cornerback for the Saint Louis Rams (2014– )

Will Hill, former NFL safety for the Baltimore Ravens (2014–15), and formerly the New York Giants (2012–13)

Jaylen Watkins, current NFL cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles (2014– )

Loucheiz Purifoy, current NFL cornerback for the Indianapolis Colts (2014– )

Matt Elam, former NFL safety for the Baltimore Ravens (2013–16)

Josh Evans, former NFL safety for the Jacksonville Jaguars (2013–2015)

Ahmad Black, former NFL safety for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2011–13)

Joe Haden, former NFL cornerback for the Cleveland Browns (2010–2017 )

Major Wright, current NFL free safety for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2014– ), and formerly, the Chicago Bears (2010–13)

Janoris Jenkins, current NFL cornerback for the Saint Louis Rams (2012– )

Reggie Nelson, current NFL safety for the Cincinnati Bengals (2010– ), and formerly, the Jacksonville Jaguars (2007–10)

Keiwan Ratliff, former NFL cornerback for the Cincinnati Bengals (2004–07, 2009–10), Indianapolis Colts (2007–08), and Pittsburgh Steelers (2009)

Dee Webb, former NFL cornerback for the Jacksonville Jaguars (2006)

Reynaldo Hill, former NFL cornerback for the Tennessee Titans (2005–08)

Todd Johnson, former NFL safety for the Chicago Bears (2003–06), St. Louis Rams (2007–08) and Buffalo Bills (2009)

Guss Scott, former NFL safety for the New England Patriots (2005, 2006), and Houston Texans (2006)

Lito Sheppard, former NFL cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles (2002–08), New York Jets (2009), Minnesota Vikings (2010), and Oakland Raiders (2011)

Marquand Manuel, former NFL strong safety for the Cincinnati Bengals (2002–03), Seattle Seahawks (2004–05), Green Bay Packers (2006), Carolina Panthers(2007), Denver Broncos (2008) and Detroit Lions (2009)

Tony George, former defensive back for the New England Patriots (1999–2000)

Elijah Williams, former NFL defensive back, kick returner and running back for the Atlanta Falcons (1998–2001)

Fred Weary, former NFL defensive back for the New Orleans Saints (1998–2001), Atlanta Falcons (2002), and St. Louis Rams (2003)

Lawrence Wright, former NFL safety for the Cincinnati Bengals (1997, 1999)

Monty Grow, former NFL defensive back for the Kansas City Chiefs (1994) and Jacksonville Jaguars (1995)

Jimmy Spencer, former NFL defensive back for the New Orleans Saints (1992–95), Cincinnati Bengals (1996–97), San Diego Chargers (1998–99) and Denver Broncos (2000–03)

Richard Fain, former NFL defensive back for the Phoenix Cardinals (1991), Cincinnati Bengals (1991) and Chicago Bears (1992)

Louis Oliver, former NFL safety for the Miami Dolphins (1989–93, 1995–96) and Cincinnati Bengals (1994)

Jarvis Williams, former NFL safety for the Miami Dolphins (1988–93) and New York Giants (1994)

Adrian White, former NFL defensive back for the New York Giants (1987–91), Green Bay Packers (1992), and New England Patriots (1993);

Tony Lilly, former NFL safety for the Denver Broncos (1984–87)

Steve Tannen, former NFL safety and cornerback for the New York Jets (1970–74)

Larry Rentz, former AFL defensive back for San Diego Chargers (1969)

Hagood Clarke, former AFL safety for the Buffalo Bills (1964–68)

Don Fleming, former NFL defensive back for the Cleveland Browns (1960–62)

Bernie Parrish, former NFL defensive back for the Cleveland Browns (1959–66); also former AFL defensive back for Houston Oilers (1966)

Jackie Simpson, former NFL defensive back for the Baltimore Colts (1958–60), and Pittsburgh Steelers (1961–62)

John Symank, former NFL safety for the Green Bay Packers (1957–62), and St. Louis Cardinals (1963); former NFL assistant coach for the Atlanta Falcons(1966–68), New York Giants (1974–78), and Baltimore Colts (1979–81)

==============

12. CB C.J. Henderson 5-11 179 So (Fr All SEC 2nd team)
02. CB/Nic Brad Stewart 6-0 191 So
03. CB Marco Wilson 6-0 177 So (Fr All SEC 1st Team)
23. FS Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 6-0 207 Jr (Fr Outback Bowl MVP)
30. SS Amari Burney 6-1 219 Fr - EE (best 2018 class FNG)

And 3 deep if needed. :cool:

Reactions: g8rbass94
Looking at the Rivals team rankings Mullen is going to have to get things turned around big time for us not to end up with some mediocre # 14 or so Mac level recruiting class.

Reactions: _VolFan4675
You further proved my point. That list pales in comparison. I could have doubled my list by the way. Just decided to stop at 25

History and current secondary.... o_O

Marcell Harris, current safety for the San Francisco 49'ers, (2018-present)

Duke Dawson, current cornerback for the New England Patriots, (2018-present)

Joseph Putu, cornerback FA, for the Atlanta Falcons, (2018-present)

Jalen Tabor, current cornerback for the Detroit Lions, (2017-present)

Quincy Wilson, current NFL cornerback for the Indianapolis Colts (2017-present)

Marcus Maye, current NFL safety for the New York Jets, (2017-present)

Brian Poole, current NFL cornerback for the Atlanta Falcons (2016-present)

Keanu Neal, current NFL safety for the Atlanta Falcons (2016-present)

Vernon Hargreaves, current NFL cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2016– )

Quinton Dunbar, current NFL cornerback for the Washington Redskins (2015– )

Marcus Roberson, current NFL cornerback for the Saint Louis Rams (2014– )

Will Hill, former NFL safety for the Baltimore Ravens (2014–15), and formerly the New York Giants (2012–13)

Jaylen Watkins, current NFL cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles (2014– )

Loucheiz Purifoy, current NFL cornerback for the Indianapolis Colts (2014– )

Matt Elam, former NFL safety for the Baltimore Ravens (2013–16)

Josh Evans, former NFL safety for the Jacksonville Jaguars (2013–2015)

Ahmad Black, former NFL safety for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2011–13)

Joe Haden, former NFL cornerback for the Cleveland Browns (2010–2017 )

Major Wright, current NFL free safety for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2014– ), and formerly, the Chicago Bears (2010–13)

Janoris Jenkins, current NFL cornerback for the Saint Louis Rams (2012– )

Reggie Nelson, current NFL safety for the Cincinnati Bengals (2010– ), and formerly, the Jacksonville Jaguars (2007–10)

Keiwan Ratliff, former NFL cornerback for the Cincinnati Bengals (2004–07, 2009–10), Indianapolis Colts (2007–08), and Pittsburgh Steelers (2009)

Dee Webb, former NFL cornerback for the Jacksonville Jaguars (2006)

Reynaldo Hill, former NFL cornerback for the Tennessee Titans (2005–08)

Todd Johnson, former NFL safety for the Chicago Bears (2003–06), St. Louis Rams (2007–08) and Buffalo Bills (2009)

Guss Scott, former NFL safety for the New England Patriots (2005, 2006), and Houston Texans (2006)

Lito Sheppard, former NFL cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles (2002–08), New York Jets (2009), Minnesota Vikings (2010), and Oakland Raiders (2011)

Marquand Manuel, former NFL strong safety for the Cincinnati Bengals (2002–03), Seattle Seahawks (2004–05), Green Bay Packers (2006), Carolina Panthers(2007), Denver Broncos (2008) and Detroit Lions (2009)

Tony George, former defensive back for the New England Patriots (1999–2000)

Elijah Williams, former NFL defensive back, kick returner and running back for the Atlanta Falcons (1998–2001)

Fred Weary, former NFL defensive back for the New Orleans Saints (1998–2001), Atlanta Falcons (2002), and St. Louis Rams (2003)

Lawrence Wright, former NFL safety for the Cincinnati Bengals (1997, 1999)

Monty Grow, former NFL defensive back for the Kansas City Chiefs (1994) and Jacksonville Jaguars (1995)

Jimmy Spencer, former NFL defensive back for the New Orleans Saints (1992–95), Cincinnati Bengals (1996–97), San Diego Chargers (1998–99) and Denver Broncos (2000–03)

Richard Fain, former NFL defensive back for the Phoenix Cardinals (1991), Cincinnati Bengals (1991) and Chicago Bears (1992)

Louis Oliver, former NFL safety for the Miami Dolphins (1989–93, 1995–96) and Cincinnati Bengals (1994)

Jarvis Williams, former NFL safety for the Miami Dolphins (1988–93) and New York Giants (1994)

Adrian White, former NFL defensive back for the New York Giants (1987–91), Green Bay Packers (1992), and New England Patriots (1993);

Tony Lilly, former NFL safety for the Denver Broncos (1984–87)

Steve Tannen, former NFL safety and cornerback for the New York Jets (1970–74)

Larry Rentz, former AFL defensive back for San Diego Chargers (1969)

Hagood Clarke, former AFL safety for the Buffalo Bills (1964–68)

Don Fleming, former NFL defensive back for the Cleveland Browns (1960–62)

Bernie Parrish, former NFL defensive back for the Cleveland Browns (1959–66); also former AFL defensive back for Houston Oilers (1966)

Jackie Simpson, former NFL defensive back for the Baltimore Colts (1958–60), and Pittsburgh Steelers (1961–62)

John Symank, former NFL safety for the Green Bay Packers (1957–62), and St. Louis Cardinals (1963); former NFL assistant coach for the Atlanta Falcons(1966–68), New York Giants (1974–78), and Baltimore Colts (1979–81)

==============

12. CB C.J. Henderson 5-11 179 So (Fr All SEC 2nd team)
02. CB/Nic Brad Stewart 6-0 191 So
03. CB Marco Wilson 6-0 177 So (Fr All SEC 1st Team)
23. FS Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 6-0 207 Jr (Fr Outback Bowl MVP)
30. SS Amari Burney 6-1 219 Fr - EE (best 2018 class FNG)

And 3 deep if needed. :cool:

How can a team from FL not be highly ranked in recruiting? Something is not right with Mullen & staff.

I agree TexicanNole.

I’ve been pointing this fact out to insta -fail. December comes early...3* Dan needs to get on the ball

3* Dan is currently ranked #35 in rivals recruiting with only ( 4 ) 4* with NO players ranked in Rivals top 250. :eek: He’s getting killed in Florida ( lizzerds on reputation and facilities alone ) should get better players than that. I think shark Donkey had 9 commits and number 1 ranked class in 2019 before he was thrown off the boat. o_O

Reactions: _VolFan4675
How can a team from FL not be highly ranked in recruiting? Something is not right with Mullen & staff.

How can a Clown-U constantly be told by outside recruiting service clowns, that they have top 5 recruiting classes, but then they can only win 1 NC in the current century (2013) while playing in the Almost Competitive Conf., while the Gators already have 2 (2006-2008) playing in the toughest conference in the nation? :oops:

PS
The Gator's current HC was the OC for both of those NC's.
How about the criminoles current ring-leader? :cool:

How can a Clown-U constantly be told by outside recruiting service clowns, that they have top 5 recruiting classes, but then they can only win 1 NC in the current century (2013) while playing in the Almost Competitive Conf., while the Gators already have 2 (2006-2008) playing in the toughest conference in the nation? :oops:

PS
The Gator's current HC was the OC for both of those NC's.
How about the criminoles current ring-leader? :cool:

If your simplistic contention is that recruiting should equal NC then you have answered yourself. The teams that recruited 1-4 would always win and since FSU is top 5 they would not. Since you seem to only consider "current century" FSU must be vastly superior to UF as they currently own 5 in a row and the winning % in that particular , feel free to ride SEC W coattails on the toughest conf. The SEC E... well maybe someday they'll be back.

You're so smart. I'm impressed enough to give you your daily little brother validation, so you can stop begging now.... :confused:

We are so privileged to have the Clown-U slugs over here constantly telling us how marvelous it is to be a criminole, otherwise,,, how would we know? :rolleyes:

UF/Dan can't recruit. FSUcks is really the fagship school in Florida, and that's why all Gator fans spend the majority of their time posting on snore-rant instead of on ITG... o_O

Thanks so much for setting me straight on how great Clown-U at tallycrappy is... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
You're so smart. I'm impressed enough to give you your daily little brother validation, so you can stop begging now.... :confused:

We are so privileged to have the Clown-U slugs over here constantly telling us how marvelous it is to be a criminole, otherwise,,, how would we know? :rolleyes:

UF/Dan can't recruit. FSUcks is really the fagship school in Florida, and that's why all Gator fans spend the majority of their time posting on snore-rant instead of on ITG... o_O

Thanks so much for setting me straight on how great Clown-U at tallycrappy is... :cool:

Your juvenile post only left out...... ZZZZZZZZZ -- alien for "sir may I have another"

I agree TexicanNole.

I’ve been pointing this fact out to insta -fail. December comes early...3* Dan needs to get on the ball

3* Dan is currently ranked #35 in rivals recruiting with only ( 4 ) 4* with NO players ranked in Rivals top 250. :eek: He’s getting killed in Florida ( lizzerds on reputation and facilities alone ) should get better players than that. I think shark Donkey had 9 commits and number 1 ranked class in 2019 before he was thrown off the boat. o_O

You point and run your mouth now, but on NSD, you will again disappear to avoid your annual CROW 'village idiot' dinner... :cool:

AHSAA officially recognizes Evan McPherson’s 60 yard FG as the longest snap-and-hold field goal in Ala. HS state history, kicked off the ground without a tee, no less. o_O

But the nailed-head claims that Dan can't recruit. Well, how about the 3 Star 2018 kickers?

UA-AA competition to play in the game. The first kicker to miss twice would lose. They started at 50 yards, and after McPherson made his first attempt, Choker-commit Gabe Brkic missed. The future member of the Sooners then kicked successfully from 55 yards, as did McPherson, before Brkic missed from 58 to lose and end the competition. :p

~ And then strong leg but inconsistent Choker Gabe even got beat out for UA-AA backup FG kicker...:oops:

BTW, Saban (among others) unsuccessfully attempted to flip Evan away from Dan/UF.

Kohl's Kicking Camp UA-AA competition on utube: -- Evan-Evan-Evan

Find a long article on Evan, go here:
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...n-name-in-replacing-gators-great-eddy-pineiro

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT