ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Alabama

Sometimes its all about flying under the radar and keeping things close to the vest. Most of the most beautiful places in the country have been ruined by fvcktards with either their stinking asses or their politics. Be thankful your state hasn't had this happen yet. Let them continue the narrative, and remember, loose lips sink ships. Southeast Florida is forever doomed because of it.
Bingo. As long as the libs say they hate Alabama and would never live there, I am happy.

They are about to ruin Texas and Florida by fleeing places like Gay Bay and Portland, and coming South. I fear eventually it will spill over into Alabama.

Liberalism is the real virus that this country needs to be worried about.

It's good shit, to be fair. Stand in line for 10 hours in the August sun, get Saban to sign your football, then go sell it for $100 on eBay.

@BSC911 could still post on Swamp Talk if he did.
Hahaha. Why am I not surprised that you are one of those fat Gumps participating in this embarrassment.

I should clarify this by reminding the board of my point of view. You have to remember, my relatives shaped this country into the greatest land on the planet.

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Abe Lincoln (Honest Abe, as we refer to him in the family)
Ronald Reagan
Donald Trump

I am literally the American equivalent of Royalty.

I can't relate to sheep like @BSC911 who don't contribute to the great society that my family created.

I hate to sound pompous and say such people are beneath me, but my lineage kinda speaks for itself.
Congratulations l. I’m sure they would all be proud that their ancestor is a well known internet troll and welcher.

It's Monday morning, and we still can't find anyone willing to elope with @BSC911 off to Gay Bay.

Reminder: None of my Presidential relatives have come from Gay Bay. I suspect several of @BSC911's did.
Yet somehow you ended up in Alabama. You must have been a bastard. That would explain your life as an internet troll caused by fear of abandonment.

PS. Thanks for the bump.

Which ones have you met? Like is there some Klan get together I wasn’t invited to.

And LOL at Alabama not having any racists. You don’t really expect people to believe that BS, do you? You are truly delusional.

Any racists? Haha, funny how the goalposts moved.

So, the 19 states where you own mansions, no racists in any of them?

Before you answer, remember...I've lived in a few of them. The only time I've ever seen an actual clan member dressed in a white sheet and hood, I was in Lakeland, FL. We chased them off school grounds as they attempted to put leaflets on our windshields.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Sure, if you like shitty beaches filled with overweight rednecks. The fishings decent though, but that’s not really part of Alabama.

Mobile isn't part of Alabama? Or was your point that Alabama doesn't have a gulf coast?

Where did you go to school again?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
You've spent a lot of time in Alabama, so you would know, right?
A little. Fell in love in Tuscaloosa with a girl I met while in college. Was there several times for track meets. Went to a wedding in Mobile.

Ive driven through several times lately on the way to Florida and North Carolina. Nothing really interested me on on the way. I did pass by the Hank Williams museum. That might be interesting. I’ve heard good things about the RTJ golf trail Other than that, like ReRe said, it just seems like the worst parts of Florida. There is some lawyer that likes to spend a lot of money on billboards that’s really irritating.

Im sure you’re proud of your state. I’m mainly going by the rankings I posted earlier that shows Alabama at or near the bottom in terms of education, obesity and poverty. Plus Saban is the devil and pays his players.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m pretty sure there are people taking dumps on the street in Birmingham. Lots of homeless there. Have you even been there, or are you just trying to suck up to Ghost?

Decent chance that you would get shot by a gangsta if you tried taking a dump on their streets.

Reactions: BSC911
Any racists? Haha, funny how the goalposts moved.

So, the 19 states where you own mansions, no racists in any of them?

Before you answer, remember...I've lived in a few of them. The only time I've ever seen an actual clan member dressed in a white sheet and hood, I was in Lakeland, FL. We chased them off school grounds as they attempted to put leaflets on our windshields.
Of course there are racists in every state. Just more in some states than others. Ghost is the one claiming there are no more racists in Alabama. You don’t have to join the Klan to be a racist, as you well know. So that’s a red herring. Now they are called Oath Keepers, or Proud Boys, or Boogaloos or skin heads, or just stay underground.

And I only have residences in three states, not 19. Don’t exaggerate.

A little. Fell in love in Tuscaloosa with a girl I met while in college. Was there several times for track meets. Went to a wedding in Mobile.

Ive driven through several times lately on the way to Florida and North Carolina. Nothing really interested me on on the way. I did pass by the Hank Williams museum. That might be interesting. I’ve heard good things about the RTJ golf trail Other than that, like ReRe said, it just seems like the worst parts of Florida. There is some lawyer that likes to spend a lot of money on billboards.

Im sure you’re proud of your state. I’m mainly going by the rankings I posted earlier that shows Alabama at or near the bottom in terms of education, obesity and poverty. Plus Saban is the devil and pays his players.

There's lots of things right and wrong with Alabama.

My spot is awesome. Others, like Montgomery, are not. Golf is pretty incredible as you mentioned.

Any state, such as Alabama, Arkansas or Mississippi for example, is going to suffer from the population density. If you have 5 people per square mile compared to 200 people per square mile, things like school funding will suffer.

OTOH, some things are better with lower population density. What I've discovered is that "it" is what you make of it.

I've lived in 9 states and probably twice that many cities within said states. Each one had something i loved about it and something I hated about it.

There's lots of things right and wrong with Alabama.

My spot is awesome. Others, like Montgomery, are not. Golf is pretty incredible as you mentioned.

Any state, such as Alabama, Arkansas or Mississippi for example, is going to suffer from the population density. If you have 5 people per square mile compared to 200 people per square mile, things like school funding will suffer.

OTOH, some things are better with lower population density. What I've discovered is that "it" is what you make of it.

I've lived in 9 states and probably twice that many cities within said states. Each one had something i loved about it and something I hated about it.
Yeah, I agree with what you wrote.

Does this mean we can be friends again?

Of course there are racists in every state. Just more in some states than others. Ghost is the one claiming there are no more racists in Alabama. You don’t have to join the Klan to be a racist, as you well know. So that’s a red herring. Now they are called Oath Keepers, or Proud Boys, or Boogaloos or skin heads, or just stay underground.

And I only have residences in three states, not 19. Don’t exaggerate.

Hyperbole...but you knew that.

My state is 27% African American. That means i have black neighbors and indeed i do.

Massachusetts, as an example, is 7% African American. That would mean that i have far fewer black neighbors.

Seems like a stretch to assume that people like me, who choose to live in a state with twice the national average of African Americans living within it, are more racist than people who choose to live in a state with half the national average. And I could probably find a state lower than 7%, agree?

Driving through Alabama or visiting a girl who lives here doesn't make you anything close to expert. In Alabama, we live together. Yes, just like everywhere, there's racism. But unlike many places, we live amongst one another and in many cases...in my case, in harmony.

So, BHam is not this utopia Ghost and Sunny tried to make it out to be?

As I've said before, it's a shithole. Most of Jefferson County is in fact. That said, I'd much rather live in the outskirts of Birmingham over San Francisco, or even the outskirts of the Bay area.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
Plus Saban is the devil and pays his players.

Correction...you meant to say Saban pays his players MORE than (insert your coach here). I guess there's a moral high ground there...but it's a tiny one imho.

And as good as Saban is, he may well have sold is soul to the devil just like Charlie Daniel's fiddle player.

Haha, kiss the rings.

As I've said before, it's a shithole. Most of Jefferson County is in fact. That said, I'd much rather live in the outskirts of Birmingham over San Francisco, or even the outskirts of the Bay area.
Too each his own. I doubt the people there would want to trade places.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Too each his own. I doubt the people there would want to trade places.

Agree...but in any event, tallest midget. Both places are hemorrhaging population.

Eventually Huntsville will surpass Birmingham in population. And Huntsville is one of the more desirable places to live in America and certainly the southeast according to similar publications.

...on that note, Lee County and Auburn rank high on those lists too so....there's no accounting for taste.

Unrelated to your conversation but I did get to visit Bentonville, AR. I love that place, nice people, good food, etc. The epitome of southern charm. The only thing that was disgusting was the amount of Walmart’s per square block. I get it, Walmart was founded in AR and naturally they’re everywhere. Not a Walmart fan... at all.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Getting through to the slow is completely beyond our reach.

I've done extensive business in SF and Birmingham. SF makes Birmingham look like Glen Dale. There's nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.
Meh. He's just happy to have people talking to him or even at him.

Doesn't happen much in real life, so he'll take it.

I still see no Gold Membership on his profile. Nothing has changed.

My in-laws used to live in Madison (essentially a suburb of Huntsville) from 1996-2014, then moved away when my wife's stepfather become ill. My MIL moved back in 2015 after her husband passed away and lived there til 2019 when we moved her up here to a senior facility near our house. We used to go down there to visit 3-4 times a year.

Madison / Huntsville is a pretty nice place and I wouldn't mind living there. At this stage in my life, most of the rest of Alabama I would probably pass on, although I have been through Hoover south of Birmingham a few times and that seems like a pretty nice place also.
Madison is a very nice area and I believe it's been the fastest growing area of the state for the last several years. Will eventually get too big but it's still nice for now.

Birmingham is like any big city that's been run by dems for decades, it's a shithole. The areas outside the city are much better.

My in-laws used to live in Madison (essentially a suburb of Huntsville) from 1996-2014, then moved away when my wife's stepfather become ill. My MIL moved back in 2015 after her husband passed away and lived there til 2019 when we moved her up here to a senior facility near our house. We used to go down there to visit 3-4 times a year.

Madison / Huntsville is a pretty nice place and I wouldn't mind living there. At this stage in my life, most of the rest of Alabama I would probably pass on, although I have been through Hoover south of Birmingham a few times and that seems like a pretty nice place also.
My bunch lived in Madison County where the soldiers came and forced them to pack their bags for Haskell County, Oklahoma. This was around 1838 after President Jackson signed the Indian Removal Act of 1830.

Lows in the 30s for Alabama this week. Almost May. Another reason to love Alabama over Gay Bay: We are smart enough to know global warming is a hoax. Just walk outside.
We had our biggest snowfall in April a few years ago. Like 16' of snow in Tennessee. I was thinking then this global warming is serious business, we might be seeing the world come to an end in 12 years. ;) The funny thing about the GND is the warnings that accompany it. The world is gonna end in 12 years means we might as well party and do whatever we want for the next decade or so until that day comes. Even as a little kid I knew not to rake the leaves until they all fell off the tree.

We had our biggest snowfall in April a few years ago. Like 16' of snow in Tennessee. I was thinking then this global warming is serious business, we might be seeing the world come to an end in 12 years. ;) The funny thing about the GND is the warnings that accompany it. The world is gonna end in 12 years means we might as well party and do whatever we want for the next decade or so until that day comes. Even as a little kid I knew not to rake the leaves until they all fell off the tree.
Wrong thread. This is where we make fun of people from Alabama.

The great irony is, the last 5-6 years have been unseasonably cool for most of the year. Right when the warmists started pushing the panic button about cow farts killing the planet in 10-12 years.

About 5 years ago, we had temps in early August here in the low 80s, with low humidity. That was the first time that had EVER happened here. Beginning to look like this year may repeat that spectacular weather.

If this is what the planet being on fire is like, then light that bitch up and let er burn.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
The great irony is, the last 5-6 years have been unseasonably cool for most of the year. Right when the warmists started pushing the panic button about cow farts killing the planet in 10-12 years.

About 5 years ago, we had temps in early August here in the low 80s, with low humidity. That was the first time that had EVER happened here. Beginning to look like this year may repeat that spectacular weather.

If this is what the planet being on fire is like, then light that bitch up and let er burn.
If we have a day of warning before the end of times you best be taking that opportunity to get right with God today.

A reminder: The Waco WaPost wannabe tells me the Warmists are 0-41 in dire predictions.

The weather hasn't cooperated with Warmists in 15 years now.

Massive snowfall blankets Kentucky.

Earth Day is tomorrow.

Can one of the libs here tell me how to make a sock account? I would like to go to the iowa board and ask them if they still believe that man-made climate change is real.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
A reminder: The Waco WaPost wannabe tells me the Warmists are 0-41 in dire predictions.

The weather hasn't cooperated with Warmists in 15 years now.
I worked with an Oceanographic Institute that studied the Poles in 2001, a scientist from NOAA informed me that both Poles had shown record lows dispelling the warmist alarmist. Furthermore, the Polar bears naturally will skirt the perimeter of their habitat and succumb to drowning, this is nothing new it is part of the natural selection processes, not global warming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT