ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Alabama

Funny how BSC was so FOS till all of us pointed out the endless sh!tting on those very streets of San Francisco he claimed was a beautiful city, well it was about 60 years ago.
Since when do people take a dump on the streets of Birmingham? It's no wonder @Sunburnt Indian has to dumb everything down for you.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure there are people taking dumps on the street in Birmingham. Lots of homeless there. Have you even been there, or are you just trying to suck up to Ghost?

Since when do people take a dump on the streets of Birmingham? It's no wonder @Sunburnt Indian has to dumb everything down for you.
So let's review, @BSC911 claims to:

1 - Own multiple businesses in multiple states

2 - Own multiple residences in multiple states

3 - Own a plantation (interesting choice of word) in the Bahamas

And yet....

1 - He cannot afford to settle a $9.95 debt with Rivals

2 - Has so little travel experience that he thinks people actually want to live in Gay Bay

As always, you can believe a person's words, or their actions. Choose wisely.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure there are people taking dumps on the street in Birmingham. Lots of homeless there. Have you even been there, or are you just trying to suck up to Ghost?
It's hilarious how I clearly remember how you talked up a Sh!thole like San Fran in another thread while trashing Birmingham several months ago and I mentioned the time I watched the SEC Championship game between Bama and Florida back in 1993. It was my only visit to that city. Other than the crappy weather that weekend, I enjoyed my visit there and I've been to Mobile on a few occasions.
What's really stupid about this thread is there are far worse states to live at than in Alabama.

giphy.gif

It's hilarious how I clearly remember how you talked up a Sh!thole like San Fran in another thread while trashing Birmingham several months ago and I mentioned the time I watched the SEC Championship game between Bama and Florida back in 1993. It was my only visit to that city. Other than the crappy weather that weekend, I enjoyed my visit there and I've been to Mobile on a few occasions.
What's really stupid about this thread is there are far worse states to live at than in Alabama.
Stupiest part is he thought this was a winning troll for him. Unemployable liberals saying they don't like Alabama isn't an insult, it's a badge of honor. When they start liking us, we're no better than Gay Bay.

BTW Legion Field was a dump in 93. I swore off going to any games there after the 92 season.

Birmingham and Gay Bay are both dem-run cities so they are both trash. Gay Bay just happens to be the bigger turd. Not surprising that the guy that's never left the house thinks it's a tourism paradise.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
So let's review, @BSC911 claims to:

1 - Own multiple businesses in multiple states

2 - Own multiple residences in multiple states

3 - Own a plantation (interesting choice of word) in the Bahamas

And yet....

1 - He cannot afford to settle a $9.95 debt with Rivals

2 - Has so little travel experience that he thinks people actually want to live in Gay Bay

As always, you can believe a person's words, or their actions. Choose wisely.
Let’s see, welcher makes a bet. Welcher doesn’t honor bet.

Who is more trustworthy?

Stupiest part is he thought this was a winning troll for him. Unemployable liberals saying they don't like Alabama isn't an insult, it's a badge of honor. When they start liking us, we're no better than Gay Bay.

BTW Legion Field was a dump in 93. I swore off going to any games there after the 92 season.

Birmingham and Gay Bay are both dem-run cities so they are both trash. Gay Bay just happens to be the bigger turd. Not surprising that the guy that's never left the house thinks it's a tourism paradise.
Aside from the aging stadium and the sh!tty weather, I had a great time there. Not that I would live there as I'm content living in Florida.

OK, so you went there one time. Good for you.

Now, how many times have you been to SF.? I’ve been many times and have yet to see poop on the streets. But then again, I’m staying at nice hotels while you would probably have to sleep in a tent with the homeless.

So yes, I can see why you might prefer Birmingham, but that says more about you than it does the two cities.

As far as your last statement, well, I’m just reporting the poll as reflective of a cross section of Americans. Take it up with them, but again, if Alabama is your top choice, you do you.

OK, so you went there one time. Good for you.

Now, how many times have you been to SF.? I’ve been many times and have yet to see poop on the streets. But then again, I’m staying at nice hotels while you would probably have to sleep in a tent with the homeless.

So yes, I can see why you might prefer Birmingham, but that says more about you than it does the two cities.

As far as your last statement, well, I’m just reporting the poll as reflective of a cross section of Americans. Take it up with them, but again, if Alabama is your top choice, you do you.
I never said I wanted to live in Alabama, just where I would choose to live over a city like San Fran. All we see is which city is a bigger sh!thole, San Fran or Atlanta. None of us has to visit San Francisco, we see it clearly as MSNBC shows human feces in front of those nice hotels you sleep at. You may as well sleep in a tent with the homeless.
So you stay at nice hotels in San Francisco having to walk around human sh!t, good for you!

I never said I wanted to live in Alabama, just where I would choose to live over a city like San Fran. All we see is which city is a bigger sh!thole, San Fran or Atlanta. None of us has to visit San Francisco, we see it clearly as MSNBC shows human feces in front of those nice hotels you sleep at. You may as well sleep in a tent with the homeless.
So you stay at nice hotels in San Francisco having to walk around human sh!t, good for you!

The people actually contributng to the economy want no part of Gay Bay,

That’s fair enough. Somehow Ghost is taking that to mean people think Alabama is some wonderland. I mean, if you have to compare it to the worst city you can think of, that tells you what a shithole Alabama is.

Ive got news for you, don’t believe everything you see on TV or read. As with any major city, there are nice parts and shitty parts. Anyone can take a few pictures and make any place look bad. SF isn’t anywhere near my favorite city, but there is a reason people love to visit there, and even live there if they can afford it.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone wanting to take their vacation in Alabama. I’m sure there are some that do, but well.....

I will say the RTJ golf trail is very nice. That’s about the only good thing I can say about the state.

The people actually contributng to the economy want no part of Gay Bay,
I hear they are all moving to Alabama so they can hang out with the Redneck, homophobes. Yeehaw.

But for some reason, the property values are still rising, the fancy restaurants and hotels are still there, and major companies are still located there.

Alabama, not so much. But someone please tell this simpleton the poll was not about San Francisco. Do they not teach the states in Alabama schools?

Unless you are a software engineer, a venture capitalist, a wealthy gay man, or a poor gay man who wants a wealthy “daddy,” I don’t see the appeal of San Francisco these days.

I don’t see the appeal of Birmingham either, but at least it’s affordable.
Again, this poll is not about SF. But of course Birmingham is more affordable. Most shitty places are.

As far as SFs appeal, obviously it’s

High paying jobs
Educated work force
Culture
Outdoor activities
Many nice parks
LSD and acid (I’m dating myself).

I find it hilarious that Ghost picked Birmingham as the alternative to SF. 😳

Isn’t Alabama basically Florida, except with only the bad things about Florida minus all of the good things about Florida?

That’s my hifalutin Floridian perspective.
Pretty much. Even the Florida panhandle wanted no part of being associated with Alabama. They must value education.

I hear they are all moving to Alabama so they can hang out with the Redneck, homophobes. Yeehaw.

But for some reason, the property values are still rising, the fancy restaurants and hotels are still there, and major companies are still located there.

Alabama, not so much. But someone please tell this simpleton the poll was not about San Francisco. Do they not teach the states in Alabama schools?
I would take the redneck homophobes over anything San Fran has to offer.

Again, this poll is not about SF. But of course Birmingham is more affordable. Most shitty places are.

As far as SFs appeal, obviously it’s

High paying jobs
Educated work force
Culture
Outdoor activities
Many nice parks
LSD and acid (I’m dating myself).

I find it hilarious that Ghost picked Birmingham as the alternative to SF. 😳

Yeah, the reality is that no one is actually choosing between San Francisco and Birmingham. Most people don’t have the money/education/skillset needed for San Francisco. And the ones who do aren’t moving to Birmingham. This is a Venn diagram with two disjoint circles.

That being said, if I was poor or a junkie, I’d much rather be in SF. You can shoplift up to $900 without repercussion, and they have MediCal. Plus, they have free clean heroin needles so I wouldn’t have to worry when shooting up and passing out on the sidewalk in a puddle of my own excrement.

Yeah, the reality is that no one is actually choosing between San Francisco and Birmingham. Most people don’t have the money/education/skillset needed for San Francisco. And the ones who do aren’t moving to Birmingham. This is a Venn diagram with two disjoint circles.

That being said, if I was poor or a junkie, I’d much rather be in SF. You can shoplift up to $900 without repercussion, and they have MediCal. Plus, they have free clean heroin needles so I wouldn’t have to worry when shooting up and passing out on the sidewalk in a puddle of my own excrement.
I get your point, but lets see what home prices, taxes, stupid laws (fines included). Just to name a few. Would you want to raise a family there even if you had quadruple the money?

Unless you are a software engineer, a venture capitalist, a wealthy gay man, or a poor gay man who wants a wealthy “daddy,” I don’t see the appeal of San Francisco these days.

I don’t see the appeal of Birmingham either, but at least it’s affordable.
They are both trash, dem-run cities. San Fran just happens to be the bigger toilet.

@BSC911 seems to think Gay Bay is a tourist mecca. Guess that's what it says on Page One of the Google results.

I get your point, but lets see what home prices, taxes, stupid laws (fines included). Just to name a few. Would you want to raise a family there even if you had quadruple the money?
Honest question: Is Gay Bay the worst area in the nation to live?

I mean, I'd live in Houston before I would Gay Bay.

Reactions: martycat1
Just checking, since you were discussing my ass. You can never be too careful.
I just kind of assumed since you like Gay Bay so much. I have a sister that wanted to raise a yet unborn daughter in Gay Bay but couldnt have kids until she changed her mind. Now she has a daughter. Thank God.

I just kind of assumed since you like Gay Bay so much. I have a sister that wanted to raise a yet unborn daughter in Gay Bay but couldnt have kids until she changed her mind. Now she has a daughter. Thank God.
By the way. Left of Polosi. Big time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT