ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Alabama

Impossible. Ghost tells me there is no more white racism. Only black people can be racists.

A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one.

"Brilliance" like this shouts to us: "I grade lowest in the class room!"
Good thing I'm no longer in the classroom. But my teachers loved me anyway.

But tell that to Ghost. I was only repeating what he said.

I walked into a Dairy Queen in Alabama and ordered a burger and fries to go. I stood and watched about 22 whites get orders, be seated or leave. I asked an attendant about my order. He returned my money. I would have liked he fill my order.

It could have been simple error. What irked me most was not filling my order.

It wasn't that long ago I was next in line at Wendy's when a young white female associate looked past me and asked 2 young cackling white women, "what will you have?" I stood there like an idiot. I went home and called Wendy's Customer Service. They offered to send me a free burger/fries coupon. I declined.

I was at Best Buy when an associate walked passed me to help a young white couple. I was there first. On the way out I told the greeter I probably had more money than anyone in the building and no one would wait on me.

I signed in at an AT&T store. I was up next. A white woman starting ranting. "I was here before him!" Turned out she didn't properly sign in. Sign in instructions were clearly posted in English and Spanish. AT&T associate asked me to step aside so they could wait on her. I left.

Stuff happens.
If you came to one of my restaurants, I would serve you.

Unless you were wearing a MAGA hat.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
I feel like this thread has reached the point where @BSC911 is 5 mins away from admitting it bombed, and the socks get called in to try to save it...
Ghost predicts thread will flame out
Posters point out at Alabama's racism
Thread still going
Ghost still trying to claim Alabama is great despite nobody wanting to move there
Ghost cries 😢

Bump😎

Does anyone actually choose to live in Alabama or do they just have no other alternatives?

U. S. 50 in NV is our country's loneliest highway. I once stopped for breakfast. A guy took my order, cooked my breakfast. I was his only customer. During my visit, he and I were the only occupants of the building.
I would agree. I drove from Yosemite to Lake Tahoe and it was a strange and eerie drive at night. Absolutely nothing out there. I stopped in
Bridgesport at a Bar and ordered a burger and I was the only one in the place. The town reminded me of something you would see in Quentin Tarentino film.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Each star represents an individual state. Your OP recognized a state that is not on my American Flag. Understand? But, here's the funny part, DC which is not even a state still ranked last says a lot about why it should never be a state.
He doesn't even read his own flame material, and can't understand why no one takes him seriously here.

I suspect @Sunburnt Indian will be along shortly to explain it to him. He still won't understand.

Each star represents an individual state. Your OP recognized a state that is not on my American Flag. Understand? But, here's the funny part, DC which is not even a state still ranked last says a lot about why it should never be a state.

Obviously. Which is why it says “50 states and DC.”

So that says Alabama is the state people least want to live in. Maybe we should drop them as well. Which is the whole point of this thread.

Bump.

Still waiting for someone to defend Alabama, other than Ghost who has never left the state.

If I were to have a choice to live, I'd choose Alabama over Kalifornia, Washington, Oregon, and Nebraska. Those 3 states in the west are nothing but libtard sh!tholes.
Speaking of liberal shitholes, would you rather live in Birmingham or San Francisco? @BSC911 brought this topic up a year or so ago and he was outraged when @Sunburnt Indian and I said Birmingham was nicer than Gay Bay. @BSC911 claimed that Gay Bay was a beautiful city and he was traumatized when he heard we all wouldn't move there immediately.

Is there anyone here that would rather live in Gay Bay than Birmgingham? @BSC911 loves him some Gay Bay.

If I were to have a choice to live, I'd choose Alabama over Kalifornia, Washington, Oregon, and Nebraska. Those 3 states in the west are nothing but libtard sh!tholes.
I believe I've stumbled onto the solution. :p

The neutron bomb would release more of its energy in the form of lethal radiation. Physical damage would be limited to a relatively tight area while the radiation reached further out to penetrate Warsaw Pact armor, which was shielded against nuclear blast and heat. Since the neutron bomb produced little or no radioactive fallout or residual radiation, the target area could be reoccupied within a matter of hours.

This is my thinking 🤔 as well. Sure b-ham is a sewer but there are several nice areas I would make a home in Alabama with no problems at all. I prefer the mountain areas or the gulf to central or western parts of the state.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Speaking of liberal shitholes, would you rather live in Birmingham or San Francisco? @BSC911 brought this topic up a year or so ago and he was outraged when @Sunburnt Indian and I said Birmingham was nicer than Gay Bay. @BSC911 claimed that Gay Bay was a beautiful city and he was traumatized when he heard we all wouldn't move there immediately.

Is there anyone here that would rather live in Gay Bay than Birmgingham? @BSC911 loves him some Gay Bay.
I'd pay to move to Cherokee Alabama before I would accept a residence (completely free of payment) anywhere in california.

I'd pay to move to Cherokee Alabama before I would accept a residence (completely free of payment) anywhere in california.
The rural areas of California, especially in the central and northern parts of the state, are quite nice. But those areas aren't run by liberals.

When liberals are in charge, you get Gay Bay and a market for apps that tell you where the mounds of human feces are to avoid.

The rural areas of California, especially in the central and northern parts of the state, are quite nice. But those areas aren't run by liberals.

When liberals are in charge, you get Gay Bay and a market for apps that tell you where the mounds of human feces are to avoid.
I agree that rural areas are nice in California, however, the state is governed by liberal scum and they are forcing their big gov't on all residents of the state. I have heard the horror stories from too many people relocating to Tennessee and other southern states from that area that are fleeing with their lives over 2nd amendment rights being compromised. Not to mention the protection for criminals that seek asylum there.

Typical of someone from Alabama, the homophobia is strong in this post. Next he’ll start talking about the “darkies.”

Yeah, I sense that you’d feel right at home in Alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT