ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Alabama

Who has ever been afraid of Elton John?
Apparently Ghost. After all, he’s a Christian man and the good book tells us the gays are to avoided and mocked. That’s one of the Lord’s 10 Commandments, don’t you know?

I could probably be fine in Mobile on somewhere on the gulf shores.
Sure, if you like shitty beaches filled with overweight rednecks. The fishings decent though, but that’s not really part of Alabama.

Last edited:
I agree that rural areas are nice in California, however, the state is governed by liberal scum and they are forcing their big gov't on all residents of the state. I have heard the horror stories from too many people relocating to Tennessee and other southern states from that area that are fleeing with their lives over 2nd amendment rights being compromised. Not to mention the protection for criminals that seek asylum there.
The country itself and the weather are gorgeous in most parts of the state. And in the rural areas where freedom-loving republicans run things, it's better. But as you said, the dems control the state, and that's why it's a cesspool that no one wants to live in.

Sad. Up till the 80s, it was probably the most desired state to live in. Then the liberals took over and Gay Bay and the rest of the state went straight in the toilet.

Hey he has some great songs.

But if he had his choice, no way he's living in Gay Bay.
LOL. Yeah, I’m sure he’d much rather live in Alabama.

Maybe he could hang out with Roy Moore. Too bad George Wallace died. He was fun to pal around with.

Speaking of liberal shitholes, would you rather live in Birmingham or San Francisco? @BSC911 brought this topic up a year or so ago and he was outraged when @Sunburnt Indian and I said Birmingham was nicer than Gay Bay. @BSC911 claimed that Gay Bay was a beautiful city and he was traumatized when he heard we all wouldn't move there immediately.

Is there anyone here that would rather live in Gay Bay than Birmgingham? @BSC911 loves him some Gay Bay.
I’d take Birmingham over San Fran any day. San Fran is a shell of what it used to be.

They do have a new attraction at the theme park we call San Francisco. It’s called shitting in the streets. It’s all yours bud.
The thing is, even with shit in the streets people would still rather live there than Alabama. See above poll.

And who said anything about California. There are 49 other states where people would prefer to live.

My three states, Texas, Florida and NC all rank highly.

The thing is, even with shit in the streets people would still rather live there tan Alabama. See above poll.

And who said anything about California. There are 49 other states where people would prefer to live.

My three states, Texas, Florida and NC all rank highly.
Can’t argue with Texas, Florida or NC. I’m right there with you.

We’ll agree to disagree on San Francisco

Can’t argue with Texas, Florida or NC. I’m right there with you.

We’ll agree to disagree on San Francisco
San Fran isn’t a state. But it’s still better than Birmingham. Have you ever been there? High crime shithole.

I almost bought a place in your fair state, but decided on NC to be closer to family.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
San Fran isn’t a state. But it’s still better than Birmingham. Have you ever been there? High crime shithole.

I almost bought a place in your fair state, but decided on NC to be closer to family.
Come on man, of course I know San Fran isn’t a state. I only travel there 4-5 times a year. California in general is beautiful. However, in my opinion their cities, politics and taxes heavily out weigh the benefits of living there.

Utah has a lot of great areas. If you were looking for a place that remotely is close to real life and not the Utah bubble, park city is your place. Park City is like the Vatican, they have their own set of laws and rules due to it being a ski town, tourism and California transplants.

With all that said, you definitely made the right choice in NC.

Come on man, of course I know San Fran isn’t a state. I only travel there 4-5 times a year. California in general is beautiful. However, in my opinion their cities, politics and taxes heavily out weigh the benefits of living there.

Utah has a lot of great areas. If you were looking for a place that remotely is close to real life and not the Utah bubble, park city is your place. Park City is like the Vatican, they have their own set of laws and rules due to it being a ski town, tourism and California transplants.

With all that said, you definitely made the right choice in NC.
Yep, almost bought a place in Park City. I have several friends with places there. Lots of Texans. Beautiful and easy to get to from Houston. Too far from my Florida relatives though.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Yep, almost bought a place in Park City. I have several friends with places there. Lots of Texans. Beautiful and easy to get to from Houston. Too far from my Florida relatives though.
Some of the best scenery Utah has to offer is within 45 mins to an hour from Park City. Southern Utah is fantastic as well.

I fish regularly between four lakes close to PC.

Reactions: BSC911
Speaking of liberal shitholes, would you rather live in Birmingham or San Francisco? @BSC911 brought this topic up a year or so ago and he was outraged when @Sunburnt Indian and I said Birmingham was nicer than Gay Bay. @BSC911 claimed that Gay Bay was a beautiful city and he was traumatized when he heard we all wouldn't move there immediately.

Is there anyone here that would rather live in Gay Bay than Birmgingham? @BSC911 loves him some Gay Bay.
Funny how BSC was so FOS till all of us pointed out the endless sh!tting on those very streets of San Francisco he claimed was a beautiful city, well it was about 60 years ago.

Funny how BSC was so FOS till all of us pointed out the endless sh!tting on those very streets of San Francisco he claimed was a beautiful city, well it was about 60 years ago.
It's been over 30 years since I've been there. I think the better option for my travels today would be Calcutta or Bombay.:oops:

Reactions: nail1988
I couldn’t care less about San Fran., No desire to live there. But it’s still better than Birmingham. You all should have used a better example.

Usually one must go to a bowling alley to find the subset of fry cook's reading comprehension skills. 😂

4200486500cf8847fe8c98086096ca68.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT