ADVERTISEMENT

College World Series thread

Aahh, but I see that you avoided trying to claim that a S/T scrub like you didn't get one. o_O (kinda like finally getting a pity-ph from the drunk, ugly cheerleader alternate I guess) :cool:

don't backpeddle now, you personally insulted me and said that I have never won anything or been a part of anything like that.. and you were wrong, I even backed it with proof.. How many Rings do you have from teams you were a part of? Posted that for you and Fsu numbers since he's been so hellbound on needing proof from a stranger that I played at Bama.

You referenced Vegas betting lines earlier so I think there must be a way. I think you also stated yesterday you wanted OSU in the finals. Have you lost confidence because a good TCU team beat UF in one game?

I referenced the betting lines like I do all other sports, and I said that UF is overpriced because of their arm on the mound in comparison to their offense.. Which is why TCU is not +150, they are around +125, the line should be around -110 or -115 even house juice at most based on how even it is with their best going too.. And as an avid baseball bettor for years college lines only come out for the CWS and are generally off, like Florida last night, and OSU is down 4-0 laying the same as Florida right now..

Where did this magical confidence come from, I said they were in good shape to make the final from winning the first two games.. you are being a casual and want a pick yes or no, wanna do a sig bet for a week next

Yeah, a picture on this board is proof positive of anything that you claim it is. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And I said scrub and water boyz.
You yapped about one and ducked the other. What a fraud.

I was on a different kind of team at that age, and I have the medals and the DD-214 to prove it, but I don't really G-a-S what you believe or don't. Your little boy blustering is just funny as hell to me.

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah, a picture on this board is proof positive of anything that you claim it is. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I was on a different kind of team at that age, and I have the medals and the DD-214 to prove it, but I don't really G-a-S what you believe or don't. Your little boy blustering is just funny as hell to me.

You're the only person that gets so worked up about this nonsense.

foul on insta for REACHING

I just posted a pic of my screen of THIS board right now, with my profile up and my ring, yea it's what I "say" it is... sure man

A sig bet? So that means you will pick UF to lose?

if i wouldn't lay any money on the game that means I see no value in either side.. If i had to pick a side from the odds I have in the situation just to win I'd play Florida, but sure as hell not for 150 dollars to win 100

Think Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old Men....
(laughing up my sleeve at the clueless putz) :D:cool::D

I just don't get the insults, and for a message board it gives off the most signs of defensive and insecure ever..

couldve used that calling plays for our defense last year instead of minister of sideways prevent hat

alright seriously is this the god damn lsu network, they are gargling everything lsu the entire game and CWS... Yet no one has mentioned in seriousness how OSU has been blatantly butt f***ed in 2 major calls in both games that turned the games the way they have.. These umpires are disgraceful, and if they are gonna one side LSU this way with calls and no reviews and the strike zone in the other batters box, why even bother?

My God, just one game for us to catch a break like they have in BOTH games to directly determine the path of the games.

DDHQ0W7WAAAMqXm.jpg

don't backpeddle now, you personally insulted me and said that I have never won anything or been a part of anything like that.. and you were wrong, I even backed it with proof.. How many Rings do you have from teams you were a part of? Posted that for you and Fsu numbers since he's been so hellbound on needing proof from a stranger that I played at Bama.

I nvr doubted that u played only that u were faster than CJ spiller in high school....also, get off facebook

Reactions: instaGATOR

what about the other 8 open tabs for watching film? I don't know what cj spiller ran, you took it that route.. I ran a time on an indoor track which probably makes faster peoples times even faster.. but a 40 times isn't ALL about just speed either, there's many factors involved in it and I trained track, when I didn't I had bad form and was running a 4.7, but I was still just as fast. The track coach told me, if we started clocking you running without the start we would have you running a 4.4 with the right stance and start, he was right..

what about the other 8 open tabs for watching film? I don't know what cj spiller ran, you took it that route.. I ran a time on an indoor track which probably makes faster peoples times even faster.. but a 40 times isn't ALL about just speed either, there's many factors involved in it and I trained track, when I didn't I had bad form and was running a 4.7, but I was still just as fast. The track coach told me, if we started clocking you running without the start we would have you running a 4.4 with the right stance and start, he was right..

Lolololololol

In all fairness, that was the lightest i ever was again or since in my life, once I stepped on the field in the SEC I was an easy 20 lbs heavier, but I was still running a mid to high 4.4 every time they clocked us and the Saints Scouts when I was a freshman.. I got faster once I got used to carrying my new weight and muscle at Bama though, I remember feeling like a machine there, from the roids they put in our post workout shakes

After seeing how bad the umps have ****ed up every game and royally screwed OSU's season away from even competing twice in a row... Gator fans already ready

DDHi0O0XcAEVMJ7.jpg

Last night that plate Ump was one of these, or maybe more:
Blind, stupid, biased, corrupt, totally incompetent.

And that's exactly why they REFUSE to put up the strike box over home plate, because it might endanger the chitty umps... :mad:

And that's exactly why they REFUSE to put up the strike box over home plate, because it might endanger the chitty umps... :mad:

Conspiracy.

no, I'm saying that you're a stupid loser that's not really worth talking to, just at, and only then occasionally, before you put me to zzzzzzzzzz again....

Gators are 19 for 95 (.200) with 27 strikeouts in their 3 games at the CWS, but still have gotten 10 runs out of that. We have Faedo, Dyson & Byrne fresh, but need to get better swings tonight if we expect to win. I'm excited. Go Gators!!

Home plate ump didn't do Oregon State any favors today either. I don't think there's a bias here. While the guys selected for the CWS are supposed to be the best of the best, the quality of college umpiring is pretty bad. Having umpired in the past I can tell you each ump has his own idea of a strike zone and should try to be as consistent as possible so the pitcher, catcher and hitters can adjust. But what I've been seeing in the CWS and throughout the NCAA tournament is nonexistent zones. Umps are calling balls and strikes with little consistency and what is a strike at one point in the game is a ball later on and vice versa.

Reactions: instaGATOR
THEY will do just fine,,,, or not.

And at the end of the game I'll either celebrate a little, or move on to something else, but I'll still be a Gator fan and proud of the job that O'Sul's done, and proud of the work and effort of the players.

GoooooooooGATORS! :cool:

Reactions: ocalaman
THEY will do just fine,,,, or not.

And at the end of the game I'll either celebrate a little, or move on to something else, but I'll still be a Gator fan and proud of the job that O'Sul's done, and proud of the work and effort of the players.

GoooooooooGATORS! :cool:
Totally agree.

ocala, if they were even close to be competent, then they would allow the strike box to be used for the TV fans.

But they are clueless if they think that most baseball fans can't tell when they're FoS with their crappy calls. You and I can see it, so I'm betting that 80-90% of everyone else can see it too. o_O

ocala, if they were even close to be competent, then they would allow the strike box to be used for the TV fans.

But they are clueless if they think that most baseball fans can't tell when they're FoS with their crappy calls. You and I can see it, so I'm betting that 80-90% of everyone else can see it too. o_O
Yeah, even the announcers were complaining about the bad and inconsistent strike zone in the Oregon St./LSU game. After getting 3-4 called 3rd strikes on balls on the chalk of the opposite batter's box, it seems the Oregon St. hitters got frustrated and lost all sense of focus.

They should have done a lot more than they did because he ruined the game for them extending the zone by miles for lsu and shrinking it for them... which is exactly the only way baseball games can and are fixed in the past mind you

Yeah, even the announcers were complaining about the bad and inconsistent strike zone in the Oregon St./LSU game. After getting 3-4 called 3rd strikes on balls on the chalk of the opposite batter's box, it seems the Oregon St. hitters got frustrated and lost all sense of focus.

I been saying for 2 years now, that this is what has happened to JJ's batting. He's gotten so disgusted with the place Umps that he goes into a shell to keep from using the bat then their heads... o_O
The totally disgusted looks on his and other players faces, not to mention the coaches faces, tells you all you need to know about the quality of the plate Umps. This will eventually kill sports if it's not corrected by the one's that are only in it for the money.... :mad:

Don't they see that this chit will eventually kill the golden egg laying goose. :confused:

It kills the game for me, so now days I no longer watch the games live, and not just baseball. I record them so that I can fast forward through parts of them, along with turning the volume down or all the way off. :cool:

The only way they can possibly score and beat us is with walks and he's doing it, while driving the pitch count up to shorten his game... All of the worst things that could happen to us, we have to have him for at least 6 minimum

Amazing stuff from this Gator baseball team. Now let's go beat LSU with 1 hand tied behind our backs. That's sort of what it will be like without Faedo, although if we get to a game 3 it wouldn't surprise me if he makes an appearance for a few innings. What a pitcher. And Byrne got his 18th save. Incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT