ADVERTISEMENT

Closing Time...

It’s a reoccurring theme with a Mike White coached team. We did the same things with the team that he took to the Elite 8. It’s a major concern in my mind.

To me this is not the worst team in the last 25 years, but it is the most underachieving team. There is a lot of talent and potential there. I know we're undermanned in the front court, but this team should be better than it is.

Frustrating team to watch. Hate to say it but already looking forward to next season. Allen and Hudson have been really good Gators but Allen’s inconsistency and Hudson’s slump are killing me. Think the freshman are gonna make leaps next year. Really like Johnson, Locke and Nembard and the new recruits coming in. Still need front court help tho. Hope Stokes can make a leap too.

Frustrating team to watch. Hate to say it but already looking forward to next season. Allen and Hudson have been really good Gators but Allen’s inconsistency and Hudson’s slump are killing me. Think the freshman are gonna make leaps next year. Really like Johnson, Locke and Nembard and the new recruits coming in. Still need front court help tho. Hope Stokes can make a leap too.

Been saying much the same myself. (Allen’s inconsistency and Hudson’s slump are killing me) Their lack of solid-consistent leadership is killing the whole team actually.. :confused:

And the team is playing without: 6-11 Gak, 6-9 C.Johnson, and 6-8 Stone. With Allen and Hudson playing the way they are, I'm surprised that White can keep them at the level that they are playing at... Right now, he's a one-legged man in a butt-kickin' contest... :eek:

2019-20 Projected Front Court

PF/SF Keith Stone 6-8 253 Sr

C Gorjok Gak 6-11 254 rsJr

PF/C Dontay Bassett 6-9 237 Jr

PF/C Isaiah Stokes 6-8 2?? rsSo

C/PF Omar Payne 6-10 220 Fr (38/50)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT