ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs B1G Invitational

DaleLoon

Baby Gator
May 9, 2018
Classified
Am I sad Georgia and FSU got left out? Any Gator fan would be nuts to answer yes. If I were a fan of those programs, particularly FSU , I would be insensed. Facts are Alabama looked like the much better team down the stretch, but they lost a home game by double digits.

If there was a year for the SEC to get left out, this was it. Michigan may get stripped of their wins later on, but they went undefeated. As did Washington, who by the way looked just as shaky the last few weeks as FSU did. Texas beat Alabama by double digits, won their league, and had one very close loss.

FSU won every game, beat LSU, and won a P5 league. I don't pretend to be upset over their tears. But I also get the sense the CFP was never going to leave both Georgia and Alabama out. This four team playoff is a sham, has been from year one. Michigan, Washington, Texas, and Alabama are the four best teams though. They are also all going to be SEC/B1G members come July.

To FSU fans I sympathize, but I doubt you guys were gonna win it all anyhow. You could pull a UCF if you want, if you beat Georgia you may even have a legit claim. For me it's a bit of a relief. After a disappointing season I can laugh at a little chaos as all these talking heads talk out of their backside.

For me it's more about who I don't want to win the title. So Michigan is number one on that list. Alabama is second, Texas is a distant third. I'm hoping Penix wins the Heisman and the Title. Go Huskies!!!

Uh, I was hoping this was a basketball thread with any type of SEC-BIG matchups but that's actually ACC-BIG, which are fun to watch.

Am I sad Georgia and FSU got left out? Any Gator fan would be nuts to answer yes. If I were a fan of those programs, particularly FSU , I would be insensed. Facts are Alabama looked like the much better team down the stretch, but they lost a home game by double digits.

If there was a year for the SEC to get left out, this was it. Michigan may get stripped of their wins later on, but they went undefeated. As did Washington, who by the way looked just as shaky the last few weeks as FSU did. Texas beat Alabama by double digits, won their league, and had one very close loss.

FSU won every game, beat LSU, and won a P5 league. I don't pretend to be upset over their tears. But I also get the sense the CFP was never going to leave both Georgia and Alabama out. This four team playoff is a sham, has been from year one. Michigan, Washington, Texas, and Alabama are the four best teams though. They are also all going to be SEC/B1G members come July.

To FSU fans I sympathize, but I doubt you guys were gonna win it all anyhow. You could pull a UCF if you want, if you beat Georgia you may even have a legit claim. For me it's a bit of a relief. After a disappointing season I can laugh at a little chaos as all these talking heads talk out of their backside.

For me it's more about who I don't want to win the title. So Michigan is number one on that list. Alabama is second, Texas is a distant third. I'm hoping Penix wins the Heisman and the Title. Go Huskies!!!

Bama needed a miracle to beat auburn... they haven't looked much better down the stretch. Then they snuck by UGA when UGA was hurt (puking thinking about making an excuse for uga)

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Bama needed a miracle to beat auburn... they haven't looked much better down the stretch. Then they snuck by UGA when UGA was hurt (puking thinking about making an excuse for uga)
UGA made two mistakes both or either one cost them the game. Missing a 44 yard FG which turned into a 49 and fumbling inside your own 10. So you were bitten by the satan bug ( see Auburn game).

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT