ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell : Pencil neck Shiff coordinated rogue CIA agent

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Oh my.

Komrade Schiff behind the coup

Schiff, House Intel Chairman, Got Early Account of Whistle-Blower’s Accusations

WASHINGTON — The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistle-blower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.

The early account by the future whistle-blower shows how determined he was to make known his allegations that Mr. Trump asked Ukraine’s government to interfere on his behalf in the 2020 election. It also explains how Mr. Schiff knew to press for the complaint when the Trump administration initially blocked lawmakers from seeing it.

The C.I.A. officer approached a House Intelligence Committee aide with his concerns about Mr. Trump only after he had had a colleague first convey them to the C.I.A.’s top lawyer. Concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding, the officer then approached the House aide. In both cases, the original accusation was vague.

The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

Last edited:
Oops....sorry for the double post.

I'm old enough to remember when the MSM was outraged that Trump would claim, without evidence, that schiff was guilty of treason.

That was this morning.

Reactions: gatordad3
She has a son? I knew she has an ugly daughter who is far more twisted than Nasty Pelosi herself.

Reactions: nail1988
Everything you guys are posting is total garbage...

What is coming?

Nothing is coming. Nothing ever “comes.” This entire saga is political non-sense of both parties. Nobody is benefiting from any of this and the entire country is paralyzed with promoted one up “scandals.”

But whatever..MAGA!

Reactions: BSC911
Oh no @urtren @bradleygator

If New Paul Sperry Report About Whistleblower Is True, It’s A Game Changer

Investigative reporter Paul Sperry reported on Thursday night that the whistleblower whose complaint triggered the House of Representatives to open an impeachment inquiry against President Trump, was “himself helping dig up dirt in Ukraine against Trump (and Manafort) while working in the Obama White House during 2016 campaign.” In an earlier tweet, Sperry wrote, “BREAKING: The whistleblower is a registered Democrat & CIA analyst who was detailed before the 2016 election to the Obama White House, where he worked on the NSC’s Ukraine desk & met w anti-Trump Ukrainian officials before being sent packing by the Trump NSC & becoming disgruntled.”

If these allegations are proven, and Paul Sperry is a very credible journalist, it blows up the Democrats’ case against Trump.

If this story is true, it offers further evidence that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who currently chairs the House Intelligence Committee, is an unscrupulous, deceitful manipulator who has caused great harm to our country. He should immediately be stripped of his chairmanship and thrown off the Intelligence Committee. It’s time for this liar to face justice.

The Democrats’ latest scheme to take out the President has been unraveling by the day. The fact that they chose such a weak narrative speaks to their great desperation.

I’ll keep an eye on this story and will post any updates I find.

Reactions: gatordad3
WBAP tells me the communist rag Wa-Post gave Adam 4 Pinnocios for his whistleblower lies. It is bad if the Post gives a Dimm a single Pinnocio. Obama got 4 for his Mugabecare lies.

Well, it looks like Sh*tt Romney's top adviser joined the Board of Directors while Hunter was on board as well.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-president-trump-defends-biden-crime-family/

I told @BSC911 over a year ago to pay close attention to who the donors are at these 'foundations' and who serves on their BOD.

Shockingly, Romney is now critical of Trump on this issue.

"Everyone whose wallet is about to get a little lighter will be coming after you"

Good to see you guys are still following script by attacking the whistleblowers. Big surprise there. You guys are so predictable it’s laughable.

Did you get your orders for today yet.

Good to see you guys are still following script by attacking the whistleblowers. Big surprise there. You guys are so predictable it’s laughable.

Whistleblowers made obsolete by release of call transcripts.

Dems keep parading out more, @BSC911 says he can't wait to hear what they have to say.

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

This is the trainwreck that keeps on giving. @BSC911 on board till the last stop LOL

You must realize that, in our eyes, you look just as desperate and hoodwinked as you believe we look.

You do see that, right?

If history has taught us anything it's that the Democrats haven't lost an election since Jimmy Carter was robbed in 1980. Your side has literally disputed every election since. This is what your side does...so is there any confusion as to why we don't buy it this time either?

Instead of doubling down on undoing the last election, why don't Democrats become more appealing for the next one? I personally blame the 9th place ribbons that your parents proudly displayed on the mantles of your childhood homes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT