ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

My all white granddaughter comes from our white daughter who we adopted at age 3. We love her as if she were our biological daughter. This is a concept foreign to the board's slowest.
That's the point. Who cares what race she is. For some reason, you feel its important. It's just weird.

I started an exterior door painting project yesterday in Crawford. Texaco regular is $3.49. No big deal to G. W. It is a big deal to older daughter's 15 new apartment dwellers.
Cry to me Sun, my gas just went up another .20/gal, now at $3.86 Gal....
That's a .30/gal increase in just the last 5-6 days.... 😡

Edit PS
When I was a kid, gas was .30/gal, and I paid as low as .18 cents/gal in a gas war.

He’s a big boy. He can say something if he doesn’t like it. Then I’ll stop.

You're a big boy too. You should behave like one.

I think it’s clever. It’s a play on what they call Elizabeth Warren. The guy says he’s only 12% NA so he‘s hardly a real Indian.

It's not clever. It's blatantly racist. Do better.

I do find it hypocritical (again), that you Only say something when it affects “your side”. Yet nothing when people on the other side are called “fags”, murderers, sexual predators, stolen valor, etc.

Maybe view my condemnation of your repetitive comment as a compliment of sorts. Give it some thought.

Stolen Valor accusations aren't in the same ballpark as making fun of someone's heritage. That's silly. And I've made my opinion on homosexuality abundantly clear on this board.

quit your whining.

^^Ironic reading your reply...attempting to excuse your own behavior because other people do bad stuff too. Solid argument. What are you, like 9 years old?

Just curious, how many here want to ban Russia oil even if it means paying 50% more for gasoline. I mean you guys bitch about it enough now. I can only imagine.

I can live with said hike for the right reasons. I cannot for the wrong reasons.

Banning Russian oil and punishing the Gas Station economy of Russia is the right thing to do.

Well with what gas is doing and with food possibly doubling from the already insane prices over the next few months if they keep the sanctions on Russia even with the fraud it will be the biggest bloodbath for Dems in a mid-term ever probably. People used to eating hamburgers are going to be pretty pissed they can only afford hot dogs now.

back to the days of peanut Carter and Lamumba

Average Gas Prices Hit $4 Per Gallon For First Time In Over Decade, Approach Record High​

Regular unleaded up an additional .20 cents to $3.99 per gallon - that's a full .50 cents a gallon just from last Monday.
RU - $3.59 on Friday morning: $3.79 on Saturday morning: $3.99 on Sunday morning.
Most stations still have diesel @ $4.79 a gallon.

I have never seen regular unleaded this high before, but I'm about to see it over $4 a gallon probably by 1:30 this afternoon.

The Groper Joe is far worse than Carter ever was. Jimmy is actually a decent guy who never felt the need to lie about having 3 degrees and lying about being a "Leterman" err, I meant an athlete.

WNBA player Brittney Griner arrested in Russia for transporting oil.

The Russian Federal Customs Service claimed Saturday to have taken American WNBA player Brittney Griner into custody after discovering hashish oil among her possessions at Sheremetyevo airport.

We never, never want to see another successful roll out of the former Democrat Party vote harvesting scheme. This disaster grows.
Anyone seen @CFAGator , @Illegal-shift ? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?? :oops:

96783c1e-6604-4876-9142-ecf6d13f4616.jpg

WNBA player Brittney Griner arrested in Russia for transporting oil.

The Russian Federal Customs Service claimed Saturday to have taken American WNBA player Brittney Griner into custody after discovering hashish oil among her possessions at Sheremetyevo airport.
Probably see more things like this. It will really get interesting once Russia gets some of the western fighters in custody if that many are really going there.

Even so I noted it was a Sea Ray, the try hard pretending class's Bayliner. A cruiser, not a useful boat. ;) That boat has never seen blood on it. :p
Not true...my 39 caught more fish than any boat I have ever had. Blue Marlin, lost count of how many white's, and a dozen or so sails. Caught a 55lb Gag, with numerous 20+ lb Red Snapper. Mine was actually a sport fish version with outriggers...not many of those around. I will try to post some pictures

Not true...my 39 caught more fish than any boat I have ever had. Blue Marlin, lost count of how many white's, and a dozen or so sails. Caught a 55lb Gag, with numerous 20+ lb Red Snapper. Mine was actually a sport fish version with outriggers...not many of those around. I will try to post some pictures

@BSC911 is still trying to locate his pictures 🤭🤔😭

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

Biden urges return to office​

b6e92f20-9bf9-11ec-9f7f-4ccff2409738

"WASHINGTON — For the second time in a week, President Biden on Friday urged for an end to remote work, framing the much-delayed return to the office for millions of white-collar workers as necessary for the United States to move beyond the pandemic."

Great idea, Joe!

With gas already pushing $5 a gallon, I can't think of a better time to encourage millions of people to suddenly start commuting to work again.

Does this mean when I come to Destin in October we are going fishing?

You crybabies should have loaded up on energy stocks like I told you to. Some people never listen.

Last edited:
Regular unleaded up an additional .20 cents to $3.99 per gallon - that's a full .50 cents a gallon just from last Monday.
RU - $3.59 on Friday morning: $3.79 on Saturday morning: $3.99 on Sunday morning.
Most stations still have diesel @ $4.79 a gallon.

I have never seen regular unleaded this high before, but I'm about to see it over $4 a gallon probably by 1:30 this afternoon.
I was off just a smidge, regular unleaded up to $4.19 as of 3PM today :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Biden urges return to office​

b6e92f20-9bf9-11ec-9f7f-4ccff2409738

"WASHINGTON — For the second time in a week, President Biden on Friday urged for an end to remote work, framing the much-delayed return to the office for millions of white-collar workers as necessary for the United States to move beyond the pandemic."

Great idea, Joe!

With gas already pushing $5 a gallon, I can't think of a better time to encourage millions of people to suddenly start commuting to work again.
Brandon is truly an idiot. Shutting down blue states and allowing mail in voting and working from home virtually..... was a double edged sword for Dimtards. It won them an election through voting mail fraud but it "woke up" corporate America that many businesses can operate with much lower overhead and create a better quality of life for employees. Things may never go back to the way they were. There's no need for high priced real estate and leasing costs for many business models, saving Americans time, money in commuting costs, and a better quaility of life not fighting road rage everyday driving to urban shitholes. Sorry Brandonites, you shit your bed, now you can sleep in it.:p

Reactions: gatordad3
Nice. What model?

Mine was mainly for cruising but caught plenty of wahoo, dolphin, tuna, a few grouper and a ton of snapper.

You crybabies should have loaded up on energy stocks like I told you to.
I did, so I know what I'm talking about. The raging inferno of oil prices is outpacing the underlying stock values right now. It's not a 1:1 proportion ratio of value. Energy company stock prices are stalling because Brandon's inflation is shitting on the market.

Let's Go Brandon! :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT