ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and sensitive documents

FoxNews for the dunk:

Key part which even CNN noted is this quote from the 9/22 interview with and from Biden:

"How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."

Oh, this is remarkable:

I watched some of the programs on CNN and Fox. CNN, to their shocking credit, showed a clip from September 22nd, on Biden's clear and condemning comments on Trump taking documents.

Turns out - Biden did it too. Back in 2014.
Every single president in modern times has - I'm not so sure about vice presidents...that's why the raid on MLG was so incredibly totalitarian. Trump and his attorneys were cooperating, they had installed a new lock per the FBI's instructions and were willing to do anything asked.

Instead of asking they raided his personal home, went through his wife's underwear and ransacked his son's room.

Biden does the same thing? It's a polite visit and taking a few banker's boxes.

If this doesn't show the weaponization of the deep state against conservatives nothing will.

Every single president in modern times has - I'm not so sure about vice presidents...that's why the raid on MLG was so incredibly totalitarian. Trump and his attorneys were cooperating, they had installed a new lock per the FBI's instructions and were willing to do anything asked.

Instead of asking they raided his personal home, went through his wife's underwear and ransacked his son's room.

If this doesn't show the weaponization of the deep state against conservatives nothing will.
Derp. The difference is Biden VOLUNTARILY notified authorities as soon as it was discovered, whereas Trump denied it several times after being asked. Putting a lock on it didn’t make it right, Trumper.

You guys and your deep state nonsense. The law is the law.. And no, not every president has kept top secret documents., you guys are delusional.

Derp. The difference is Biden VOLUNTARILY notified authorities as soon as it was discovered, whereas Trump denied it several times after being asked. Putting a lock on it didn’t make it right, Trumper.

You guys and your deep state nonsense. The law is the law.. And no, not every president has kept top secret documents., you guys are delusional.
Biden was VP not President therefore he had no constitutional power to declassify those documents like trump did.

Last edited:

Who put the lock on it? SS, who was there to protect Trump and the documents, at the request of the FBI who they were cooperating with. FBI had even made a prior site visit where they had access to all of the documents.

You think the SS just decided they needed better security because document preservation is important to them?

And Biden was really quick to notify the FBI - these docs were found 11/2, prior to the midterms. We can't interrupt the news cycle in the middle of an election, now can we? So here it is, months later, a quiet little blip that Biden did exactly what Trump did...except as VP where he had no power to declas any of it.

When was the MLG raid again? Anything interesting about that timing?

Keep up, I know it's hard.

Your total incompetence never ceases to amaze me

Who put the lock on it? SS, who was there to protect Trump and the documents, at the request of the FBI who they were cooperating with. FBI had even made a prior site visit where they had access to all of the documents.

You think the SS just decided they needed better security because document preservation is important to them?

And Biden was really quick to notify the FBI - these docs were found 11/2, prior to the midterms. We can't interrupt the news cycle in the middle of an election, now can we? So here it is, months later, a quiet little blip that Biden did exactly what Trump did...except as VP where he had no power to declas any of it.

When was the MLG raid again? Anything interesting about that timing?

Keep up, I know it's hard.
Ha. Not exactly. Not even close. And notice I'm not defending Biden.

Trump had many chances to turn over the docs, and refused. But keep playing your deep state narrative. It suits you.

THIS is the crux of the matter. The media is falling all over themselves running cover for Hiden. What, no raid?
Took BSC off ignore long enough to see him tying himself in knots trying to make what Trump did so much more egregious, because that's what the left wing media complex told him to think.

You guys enjoy, my time to get through to the slow is over on this topic.

That's sad, but not surprising

Hero worship is dangerous, as we've found out.
It's all in WHO you pick as the good guy, son. You do not have enough mental ability to even understand this...so really you have lost the game before you even got started. It truly is a shame. I actually feel sorry for people like you. But then I remember you are a 100% fraud...so then I laugh my azz off AT you!

It's all in WHO you pick as the good guy, son. You do not have enough mental ability to even understand this...so really you have lost the game before you even got started. It truly is a shame. I actually feel sorry for people like you. But then I remember you are a 100% fraud...so then I laugh my azz off AT you!
Fraud? Better look in the mirror big guy. This is just the start of BSC's resume off the top of my head. It's probably 2-3 pages long.

BSC
Job history

- Professional Message Board Troll - 2008 - present

Accomplishments
- Over 30k posts in just under 2 years in 4 different forums
- Supposedly won a whiskey bet once
- Successfully photoshopped Marty Smith into a fishing picture claiming it to be me, then denied posting it and "everyone believed me"

Skills
- Gaslighting
- Pretending to own a boat and be rich and be an expert in several key industries
- Believing everything the left wing media tells me to believe
- Disappearing for a few weeks every time I get bodybagged
- Not posting under the wrong account when using socks 96% of the time

So you pick some NY huckster who laughs as people like you.

Congrats?

Fraud? Better look in the mirror big guy. This is just the start of BSC's resume off the top of my head. It's probably 2-3 pages long.

BSC
Job history

Accomplishments
- Successfully photoshopped Marty Smith into a fishing picture claiming it to be me, then denied posting it and "everyone believed me"

Skills
- Gaslighting
- Pretending to own a boat and be rich and be an expert in several key industries
LOL. Who’s pretending?

You really are obsessed with me, aren't you. You must get your info from Ghost. Just about everything in your post is wrong but if you dorks keep repeating it....

PS. You left off my permaban bet win over Ghost. Do I need to bump that again?

Last edited:

BSC
Job history

Accomplishments

Skills
- Gaslighting
It's early, but this is the frontrunner for Post of the Year for 2023.

Its the weaponization of the deep state against anyone they perceive to be their enemies.

That's what the useful idiots blindly supporting the left cannot see.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Last edited:
When The FBI raided Mara Lago I knew there was an impending Classified Document Scandal involving China Joe. He’s totally owned by foreign governments…

This is clearly a crime by Biden & abuse of power via misfeasance by The DOJ!
Clearly.

Trump keeps hundreds of sensitive documents. NBD
Biden keeps 7. Oh, the horror! Clearly a crime.

You guys crack me up.

Clearly.

Trump keeps hundreds of sensitive documents. NBD
Biden keeps 7. Oh, the horror! Clearly a crime.

You guys crack me up.
You do not know how many top secret documents EITHER one had, son. In fact, on VERY good authority...you need to release a ball of twine every time you leave your house so you can find your way back home. Even if there were different numbers....what is a VP doing with top secret docs ANYWAY....VP's are useless

When The FBI raided Mara Lago I knew there was an impending Classified Document Scandal involving China Joe. He’s totally owned by foreign governments…

This is clearly a crime by Biden & abuse of power via misfeasance by The DOJ!
What happens if we find out that Hiden was collaborating with our enemies? Let's ask the expert:

You do not know how many top secret documents EITHER one had, son. In fact, on VERY good authority...you need to release a ball of twine every time you leave your house so you can find your way back home. Even if there were different numbers....what is a VP doing with top secret docs ANYWAY....VP's are useless
He shouldn’t have. And neither should Trump after he left office.

But keep defending your admitted man crush. That’s what you do, fake Captain.

Why would Biden need any top secret docs related to Ukraine? Odd.

And their little graphic comparing the two scenarios - where does it point out Biden was VP and Trump was PUSA - and able to declas anything he wanted to?

As VP Biden did not have the same level of privilege but you’ve glossed right over that. What a surprise.
You sure?

But as I said, I accept that he shouldn’t still have the docs. I’m not making any excuses for him like the Trumpers have done.

Why would Biden need any top secret docs related to Ukraine? Odd.

And their little graphic comparing the two scenarios - where does it point out Biden was VP and Trump was PUSA - and able to declas anything he wanted to?
LOL. In his own mind.

FoxNews for the dunk:

Key part which even CNN noted is this quote from the 9/22 interview with and from Biden:

"How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."

So Very Typical.

Rats always calling out conservatives for what they've been doing (and worse) all along....
🙄

As VP Biden did not have the same level of privilege but you’ve glossed right over that. What a surprise.
Hang on. In that neither the President nor VP requires a clearance as security clearances are an extension of presidential authority, they would have the same access. However, it wouldn't be the first time a president kept a VP in the dark, either for plausible deniability or because he didn't have The Need To Know.

So you'd have to clarify what you mean by level of privilege.

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT