ADVERTISEMENT

Arik Gilbert to UF!!

We learned why in 1984. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
We (Gators) best remember that we have no friends in NCAA enforcement and we have several competitors out there that would just love to turn us in. FSU was #2 or 3 in this state until we went on probation.

Reactions: gatordad3
We learned why in 1984. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Yeah, but that was 1984. I think things are quite a bit different now. Schools have been busted for worse stuff than we did and barely get any consequences. Ole miss was all over the news a few years ago and they are basically at the same level as they were before freeze took over. Granted they aren’t top 5 like they were for a couple years there, but they aren’t any worse than they were before. Why wouldn’t you try it? And it’s not like we are some rinky dink sub power 5 school. We’re an sec power. If uga and Alabama and Auburn can do it, why can’t we? For the record I don’t think that’s the whole reason for our recruiting issues, such as they are, and I definitely think you can build your way to being a recruiting powerhouse, but whatever other schools are doing we should do too. I don’t care what it is. We bring enough to the table as a program and a university that we should get our share.

We open with Clemson.
If that CU game was a playoff or bowl game, I'd be happy with an UGly win,,, but as things currently are (reg. season), I'll be hoping that Clemp's-son waxes that game-day dumbass Smartie's butt.
=====

Recent History Trivia:

UF 44 - 28 UGly (-16)
Your secondary thug (ejected) injured our #1 in the nation TE Jr (Pitts) out.
His replacement (Gamble rsJr) caught a 24 yd TD on the very next play, and was 3 for 51 yds in that game.
* Pitt's two backup TE's (Gamble & Zipperer) combined for better production than your 5-star xfer Gilbert in 2020.

As for 2021, your chumps will have to try to deal with a true duel threat rsJr QB (Jones 64% & 6.8 ypc). In 2020 against UGly, Emory finished with two rushes for 17 yards (8.5 ypc).

UF 46 - 52 UA +6 - SEC-C

ND 14 - 38 UA +24 - CPO-1
tOSU 24 - 52 UA +28 - CPO-2, NC

On paper, UGly/Smartie will again have a more talented team than UF/Dan in 2021, just like they had in 2020. Too bad for your legghumpers that the game is played on the field instead of on paper....

Yeah, but that was 1984. I think things are quite a bit different now. Schools have been busted for worse stuff than we did and barely get any consequences. Ole miss was all over the news a few years ago and they are basically at the same level as they were before freeze took over. Granted they aren’t top 5 like they were for a couple years there, but they aren’t any worse than they were before. Why wouldn’t you try it? And it’s not like we are some rinky dink sub power 5 school. We’re an sec power. If uga and Alabama and Auburn can do it, why can’t we? For the record I don’t think that’s the whole reason for our recruiting issues, such as they are, and I definitely think you can build your way to being a recruiting powerhouse, but whatever other schools are doing we should do too. I don’t care what it is. We bring enough to the table as a program and a university that we should get our share.
Sorry dude, but if you want to 'jus-win-baby' at any cost, then you should switch your fan-hood to UA or UGly or TN or AU.
Spurrier has proven that the Gators can win while doing things right, and I don't want to see that change, ever....

Sorry dude, but if you want to 'jus-win-baby' at any cost, then you should switch your fan-hood to UA or UGly or TN or AU.
Spurrier has proven that the Gators can win while doing things right, and I don't want to see that change, ever....
I’d rather do that, but seriously, if everyone else is doing it, then I’m not sure what the purpose of doing it right is? I mean, there don’t seem to be any consequences for not doing it right, and while you would hope that doing it the right way pays off eventually, that goes out the window when the teams that are cheating just get away with it with no problems. It’s not like they’ll admit they’re cheating or give you any respect for it, and you don’t get any points on the field. Ultimately it tarnisheyour brand. And we complain enough here about recruiting that if that’s the issue, then it seems like that’s what we’re wanting as well. I mean, I don’t see anyone giving Mullen a pass for not dropping bags. True, Spurrier won, but things fo seem different now. Plus when he started we were less than a decade from getting hammered by the NCAA, so there was incentive to do it right back then.

For the record, I don’t believe bags are the issue. I’m just making the case that whenever we accuse someone else of doing it, it seems like a lame excuse. If that’s all you have to do to recruit top 1-2 classes, I’d be pissed if we weren’t doing it since it doesn’t seem to deter anyone else even if they get caught.

But for the record I’m just playing devil’s advocate. I don’t think that’s the problem with recruiting, and I would imagine we do drop our fair share of bags anyway.

I do have a legit question though... Meyer had a reputation for not being the cleanest guy on the recruiting trail. Did those accusations bother you? And that’s not an attack or an attempt at a “gotcha.” I can respect your opinion of Spurrier doing it right. I’m just wondering what your feelings are on that matter.

And for the record I fully expect a long response with lots of numbers that I’ll gloss over lol!

edit: changed “tarnished” to “tarnishes”. F&$ing autocorrect!

Right or Wrong is a choice we all make in life all the time.
If the many reasons for choosing Right is beyond you, then anything that I might say won't make any difference to you or to others that have the 'just win baby' attitude.

I'll just leave it as a difference in choice about how to live life....

We just got a years probation and a year's show cause for Mullen AND recruiting restrictions for Mullen because he spoke to a sophomore off school grounds and gave some BASKETBALL players a tour of the athletic department.

Don't tell me we can play by the Bama rules and not get hammered.

Right or Wrong is a choice we all make in life all the time.
If the many reasons for choosing Right is beyond you, then anything that I might say won't make any difference to you or to others that have the 'just win baby' attitude.

I'll just leave it as a difference in choice about how to live life....
Right or wrong isn’t the same as playing on a level playing field. If everyone else is cheating and getting away with it, then the rules they’re breaking must not be very important. If the ncaa selectively enforces their rules, and the process is clearly broken, I think the question of exactly how wrong it is becomes a little blurry.

But I’m serious... did you feel this way when Meyer was at UF and everyone was complaining about him cheating? If you did that’s fair enough, but I don’t think his recruiting hurt us at all.

Not trying to argue, man. I’m just saying that dropping bags shouldn’t be an excuse. I would think you would agree with that statement

Right or wrong isn’t the same as playing on a level playing field. If everyone else is cheating and getting away with it, then the rules they’re breaking must not be very important. If the ncaa selectively enforces their rules, and the process is clearly broken, I think the question of exactly how wrong it is becomes a little blurry.

But I’m serious... did you feel this way when Meyer was at UF and everyone was complaining about him cheating? If you did that’s fair enough, but I don’t think his recruiting hurt us at all.

Not trying to argue, man. I’m just saying that dropping bags shouldn’t be an excuse. I would think you would agree with that statement
What I'm saying is that it isn't an option for us.

Fortunately, being able to cash in on your likeness is coming for athletes soon. Once they can get bags of cash almost anywhere they go, nobody is going to want to take a risk on illegal bags. This won't make the UGa/Bammer kids any less paid, but now those kids have a lot more options.

It'll be interesting to see how this shifts the balance of power. I think the LA schools are going to go nuts. UCLA alums can just "make a movie" and have athletes take roles and pay them crazy money, even if the movie never goes anywhere. Heck, they can probably get them roles in real movies. Think about that. You're a 16 year old kid and UCLA comes calling and says if you go there they will put you in movies? And pay you for it? Or maybe put you in national advertisements, make you a household name? They will be able to pick and choose five stars. USC as well.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Okay. Whatever.
Just for you, I'll give this one try at bringing you up out of ignorance with info...

Florida is the only school in the nation that.....

UF is Top 10 in academics and an invited member of the AAU.
AAU member universities—63 in the United States and two in Canada—are on the leading edge of innovation, scholarship, and solutions that contribute to scientific progress, economic development, security, and well-being. See a full list of AAU's membership, including year of entry into the association.
* The only way in to the AAU, is to be invited in by the other AAU members.

UF is a perennial Top 10 in football.

UF is Top 10 for athletic facilities when Heavener is completed in 2022.

UF is the SEC's all time All Sports leader.
>>> UF has won the most total SEC-C's (all sports).
>>> UF also has the SEC's most NC's in different sports (14).

* The SEC has awarded an All-Sports Trophy to the best overall sports program in the conference since 1984, and Florida has won the award 27 times as of 2017 (33 yrs).

* Florida is the only school in the SEC and one of 4 schools nationally (UF-Mich-UCLA-tOSU) to have won a NC in the football, basketball, and baseball, (men's big 3)

Florida is the only school in NCAA Division I history to hold the men's basketball and football championships during the same school year, (2006-07)

* Florida is the only school in the nation to finish in the Top 10 for the Director's Cup for 33+ consecutive years (with 26 Top 5 finishes).

~~
And Florida also has the best year-round weather.
Bonus - UF's 8 Men's sports dudes that are looking for a life partner (wife), have 11 women's sports teams to help them find a top quality solution.

Bags of money for recruits are needed at some other schools, but not at UF.
No bags, just like not lowering the academic standards to get the 'dumb as a rock' athletic types in....
Nor lowering of the 'Gator Standard' to get the borderline criminals and thugs in.

So, if 'Just Win Baby' is your main standard, then you're a fan of the wrong school....
🤓

Last edited:
Just for you, I'll give this one try at bringing you up out of ignorance with info...

Florida is the only school in the nation that.....

UF is Top 10 in academics and an invited member of the AAU.
AAU member universities—63 in the United States and two in Canada—are on the leading edge of innovation, scholarship, and solutions that contribute to scientific progress, economic development, security, and well-being. See a full list of AAU's membership, including year of entry into the association.
* The only way in to the AAU, is to be invited in by the other AAU members.

UF is a perennial Top 10 in football.

UF is Top 10 for athletic facilities when Heavener is completed in 2022.

UF is the SEC's all time All Sports leader.
>>> UF has won the most total SEC-C's (all sports).
>>> UF also has the SEC's most NC's in different sports (14).

* The SEC has awarded an All-Sports Trophy to the best overall sports program in the conference since 1984, and Florida has won the award 27 times as of 2017 (33 yrs).

* Florida is the only school in the SEC and one of 4 schools nationally (UF-Mich-UCLA-tOSU) to have won a NC in the football, basketball, and baseball, (men's big 3)

Florida is the only school in NCAA Division I history to hold the men's basketball and football championships during the same school year, (2006-07)

* Florida is the only school in the nation to finish in the Top 10 for the Director's Cup for 33+ consecutive years (with 26 Top 5 finishes).

~~
And Florida also has the best year-round weather.
Bonus - UF's 8 Men's sports dudes that are looking for a life partner (wife), have 11 women's sports teams to help them find a top quality solution.

Bags of money for recruits are needed at some other schools, but not at UF.
No bags, just like not lowering the academic standards to get the 'dumb as a rock' athletic types in....
Nor lowering of the 'Gator Standard' to get the borderline criminals and thugs in.

So, if 'Just Win Baby' is your main standard, then you're a fan of the wrong school....
🤓
Insta, I’m not going to read this bc first, I never said anything about “just win, baby”… not sure where you got that. My point was that I think “dropping bags” is a lame excuse for poor recruiting. The reasons for that were really secondary. I do appreciate our academic standing and all the stuff you seemed to be mentioning. I just don’t think that if everyone else is dropping bags and aren’t suffering any consequences then it doesn’t make sense for everyone not to do that. Not just us. That’s it. I don’t know how you got all aggro about it. I’m not mad at all, but you seem to be.

Insta, I’m not going to read this bc first, I never said anything about “just win, baby”… not sure where you got that. My point was that I think “dropping bags” is a lame excuse for poor recruiting. The reasons for that were really secondary. I do appreciate our academic standing and all the stuff you seemed to be mentioning. I just don’t think that if everyone else is dropping bags and aren’t suffering any consequences then it doesn’t make sense for everyone not to do that. Not just us. That’s it. I don’t know how you got all aggro about it. I’m not mad at all, but you seem to be.

Not mad at you at all, but maybe slightly annoyed at your apparent obtuseness.
However, WRONG is wrong all the time, no matter who else is getting away with it.
💩

You seem to have 'adjustable standards' of behavior, while I do not.
Bags are one the favorite methods for the 'Just Win Baby' crowd, which you seem unable to pick up on.

You can continue to go your way, and I'll continue to go mine....
😎

Not mad at you at all, but maybe slightly annoyed at your apparent obtuseness.
However, WRONG is wrong all the time, no matter who else is getting away with it.
💩

You seem to have 'adjustable standards' of behavior, while I do not.
Bags are one the favorite methods for the 'Just Win Baby' crowd, which you seem unable to pick up on.

You can continue to go your way, and I'll continue to go mine....
😎
No, I get it. I just don’t think it’s a useful argument foe why recruiting isn’t going well. And I got what you were saying, so you can stop with the “obtuseness.” No I thing you said confused me. It just seemed very extreme given that I was just asking a question and you came back really hot when I was just asking your opinion. Just relax, man. I’m not one of those guys who always wants to stir shit up with you. If I’m going to hate anyone it’s going to be a nole

I think that recruiting is going well enough and it's improving by the year with Dan.
I think that the xfer postal (supplemental recruiting) is also working well for Dan.
I don't think that what any outside recruiting service puts the ranking at, matters much at all.
Two star Trask is a perfect recent example of that.
And they keep on putting supposed 3-stars into the NFL.

Recruiting is great for off-season speculation with the individual and team rankings, but those outside opinions don't guarantee the 'on the field performance,' coaching / development does.
Bags are IMO, the worst way to go about building a TEAM atmosphere.

And this development should further reduce what the bags meant previously.

One day Georgia might win something with all this talent. You know after jumping out to a 14-0 lead in last years game Florida outscores them 44-14 with a fraction of the on field talent Georgia allegedly has? And Florida finally has a dual threat QB this season? False sense of optimism from Dawgs for no reason, as usual.
We had 5 starters out on D and our walk-on QB hurt his shoulder early in the 1st quarter. You did what you should have done with that scenario. It all counts though and you got the W. That's all that matters.

No, I get it. I just don’t think it’s a useful argument foe why recruiting isn’t going well. And I got what you were saying, so you can stop with the “obtuseness.” No I thing you said confused me. It just seemed very extreme given that I was just asking a question and you came back really hot when I was just asking your opinion. Just relax, man. I’m not one of those guys who always wants to stir shit up with you. If I’m going to hate anyone it’s going to be a nole
You got Insta'd. No worries, after a while you learn to just laugh and move on.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
If that CU game was a playoff or bowl game, I'd be happy with an UGly win,,, but as things currently are (reg. season), I'll be hoping that Clemp's-son waxes that game-day dumbass Smartie's butt.
=====

Recent History Trivia:

UF 44 - 28 UGly (-16)
Your secondary thug (ejected) injured our #1 in the nation TE Jr (Pitts) out.
His replacement (Gamble rsJr) caught a 24 yd TD on the very next play, and was 3 for 51 yds in that game.
* Pitt's two backup TE's (Gamble & Zipperer) combined for better production than your 5-star xfer Gilbert in 2020.

As for 2021, your chumps will have to try to deal with a true duel threat rsJr QB (Jones 64% & 6.8 ypc). In 2020 against UGly, Emory finished with two rushes for 17 yards (8.5 ypc).

UF 46 - 52 UA +6 - SEC-C
ND 14 - 38 UA +24 - CPO-1
tOSU 24 - 52 UA +28 - CPO-2, NC

On paper, UGly/Smartie will again have a more talented team than UF/Dan in 2021, just like they had in 2020. Too bad for your legghumpers that the game is played on the field instead of on paper....
We'll make Emory throw. Everyone wants Emory to throw. No one in the conference is worried about Emory throwing right now. Of course that could change but your passing game will take a step back this year.

We had 5 starters out on D and our walk-on QB hurt his shoulder early in the 1st quarter. You did what you should have done with that scenario. It all counts though and you got the W. That's all that matters.
The problem I have with this explanation is that most of your brethren claim you have recruited so much talent you have all-stars who can't get on the field. That boast nullifies any claims concerning missing starters. Otherwise, your point about the defense would have some merit.

I cannot accept your argument concerning your QB play, however. Our defense proved last year that an offense with an ounce of talent could score 35 points on us. You did get 28, but one was a defensive score.

The problem I have with this explanation is that most of your brethren claim you have recruited so much talent you have all-stars who can't get on the field. That boast nullifies any claims concerning missing starters. Otherwise, your point about the defense would have some merit.

I cannot accept your argument concerning your QB play, however. Our defense proved last year that an offense with an ounce of talent could score 35 points on us. You did get 28, but one was a defensive score.
Breaks my heart you cannot accept that our 3rd string walk-on got hurt like 5 minutes into the game. You also stressed all summer last year how we would be behind the 8ball with a new OC/offense and no spring ball... turns out you were correct in that and even more so when Jamie Newman bailed on us 3 weeks before the season started. BTW. Newman went undrafted and was just released by the Eagles. I guess he got some bad advice on skipping his senior year.

We'll make Emory throw. Everyone wants Emory to throw. No one in the conference is worried about Emory throwing right now. Of course that could change but your passing game will take a step back this year.
Hard to argue that the most prolific passing offense in Florida history will be just as prolific a year later with most of the key pieces gone.

The thing, though, is that if you overemphasize stopping the run, guys will be open in the secondary. It's going to come down to Jones' decision-making skills. Franks had the running ability to handle the Mullen offense, but he had no clue how to figure out when guys were going to be open. No decision making skills. That's a big part of why we struggled on offense with him in there. Trask couldn't run a lick, so we lost a big chunk of the offensive scheme, but he was so good at finding open guys and getting them the ball, it didn't matter. With Jones we are looking for a happy medium, a much better decision maker that Franks, but almost certainly not better than Trask (maybe in year 2 he can get there), but a better runner than either of them. All we are confident on right now is that he has great running ability, we are waiting to see the decision making skills, with the understanding he will have some growing pains, as they all do at first.

The real hope around here is that Jones doesn't have to put up 45 points for us to have a chance to win, like Trask had to do too many times. If the defense can bounce back a bit, we will be fine. But as long as Grantham is here, I have no confidence that the defense will be anything other than lousy.

Breaks my heart you cannot accept that our 3rd string walk-on got hurt like 5 minutes into the game. You also stressed all summer last year how we would be behind the 8ball with a new OC/offense and no spring ball... turns out you were correct in that and even more so when Jamie Newman bailed on us 3 weeks before the season started. BTW. Newman went undrafted and was just released by the Eagles. I guess he got some bad advice on skipping his senior year.
I can't accept it because everybody with a pulse on offense destroyed our defense. True freshmen blew us up. If you struggled, that's an indictment of you, I don't care who you had at QB.

You are correct in that I said you would struggle because of your changes, but if you recall, I also said you should have them worked out by the middle of the season. I did not call on you to struggle on offense against us, just against the early part of your schedule.

Fortunately, being able to cash in on your likeness is coming for athletes soon. Once they can get bags of cash almost anywhere they go, nobody is going to want to take a risk on illegal bags.
Once NIL kicks in nobody’s going to be able to tell the difference in the “legal” bags from the “illegal” bags….

Once NIL kicks in nobody’s going to be able to tell the difference in the “legal” bags from the “illegal” bags….
They can't tell the difference between illegal bags and no bags now, so yeah, pretty much. But still, when there is a legal avenue, why take even a small risk on an illegal one? And if there is no limit on legal ones, there is no advantage to giving out illegal ones. Just wash them through the legal side.

Reactions: PacoGator19
They can't tell the difference between illegal bags and no bags now, so yeah, pretty much. But still, when there is a legal avenue, why take even a small risk on an illegal one? And if there is no limit on legal ones, there is no advantage to giving out illegal ones. Just wash them through the legal side.
Yep.

I want to give this kid $10,000 to come to my college - NO!

I’m gonna give this kid $10,000 for a signature on my colleges team jersey after he commits - Sure thing, go right ahead!!

Reactions: PacoGator19
No, we learned that in Animal Farm.
In 1984, we got hammered by the NCAA for basically nothing. We had 100+ violations, almost all of them were for giving a kid a free hat or shirt. There were claims of scouting, but teams had open practices in those days, and if a practice is open, anyone who wants to go can go, so those claims were bogus as well. Teams like Georgia, who were well known for giving large illegal payments and gifts (Hershel Walkers' Trans Am was common knowledge) were leading the charge to have us brought down. No SEC team had ever had a title taken away for NCAA violations, if they were, there would have been dozens of vacated titles, not just our one.

From that we learned that all SEC teams are equal, but some are more equal than others.

So you see, we learned the truth of Animal Farm in 1984. Irony.

I was hoping people would catch the subtlety there. Guess not.

Last edited:
In 1984, we got hammered by the NCAA for basically nothing. We had 100+ violations, almost all of them were for giving a kid a free hat or shirt. There were claims of scouting, but teams had open practices in those days, and if a practice is open, anyone who wants to go can go, so those claims were bogus as well. Teams like Georgia, who were well known for giving large illegal payments and gifts (Hershel Walkers' Trans Am was common knowledge) were leading the charge to have us brought down. No SEC team had ever had a title taken away for NCAA violations, if they were, there would have been dozens of vacated titles, not just our one.

From that we learned that all SEC teams are equal, but some are more equal than others.

So you see, we learned the truth of Animal Farm in 1984. Irony.

I was hoping people would catch the subtlety there. Guess not.
I was just catching some Z’s

I'm really impressed that you can speak for EVERYONE IN THE CONFERENCE....
😜

QB-dt Emory Jones 6-2 210 rsJr - UA-AA & Elite-11 Finalist
UF Career Passing - 55 of 86 for 613 Yds, 64%, 7 TD's, 1 Int.
So making him pass is okay wid me, but hey, I can see why you don't want him to be running the ball all day. -- Rushing - 92 for 514 Yds, 5.6 ypc, 6 TD's.

However, while you're concentrating on stopping EJ from running, you might want to keep an eye on UF's 5 RB's in their R/P option plays.

rsSr Davis & Sr Pierce both ran for 4.7 ypc, rsSo Wright for 3.9 ypc.
And now they've added two 5-star RB's (Lingard & Bowman) to that group.

But IF EJ struggles (unlikely), then you might get a look at another guy.
You see, unlike smartie, Dan can recruit, develop, and keep his QB's.

QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 232 rsFr Elite-11 Finalist
He won the E-11 Distance Throw with a 70+ yard throw.

HS - Passing 4,633 yds, 37 TD's, Rushing 1,633 yds, 41 TD's.
(while he missed part of his Sr season injured out)
He was featured on the Netflix series “QB1: Beyond The Lights” this past fall.
Note: In 2020 limited use, AR as a tFr, ran for 61 yards on 7 carries, 8.7 ypc...
And he threw a 27 yd TD against Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl...

BTW, has your defensive genius HC figured out how to stop the wheel routes yet?
I think that the Gators hit on something like 7 of 8 vs UGly in 2020.
🤓

I'm really impressed that you can speak for EVERYONE IN THE CONFERENCE....
😜

QB-dt Emory Jones 6-2 210 rsJr - UA-AA & Elite-11 Finalist
UF Career Passing - 55 of 86 for 613 Yds, 64%, 7 TD's, 1 Int.
So making him pass is okay wid me, but hey, I can see why you don't want him to be running the ball all day. -- Rushing - 92 for 514 Yds, 5.6 ypc, 6 TD's.

However, while you're concentrating on stopping EJ from running, you might want to keep an eye on UF's 5 RB's in their R/P option plays.

rsSr Davis & Sr Pierce both ran for 4.7 ypc, rsSo Wright for 3.9 ypc.
And now they've added two 5-star RB's (Lingard & Bowman) to that group.

But IF EJ struggles (unlikely), then you might get a look at another guy.
You see, unlike smartie, Dan can recruit, develop, and keep his QB's.

QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 232 rsFr Elite-11 Finalist
He won the E-11 Distance Throw with a 70+ yard throw.

HS - Passing 4,633 yds, 37 TD's, Rushing 1,633 yds, 41 TD's.
(while he missed part of his Sr season injured out)
He was featured on the Netflix series “QB1: Beyond The Lights” this past fall.
Note: In 2020 limited use, AR as a tFr, ran for 61 yards on 7 carries, 8.7 ypc...
And he threw a 27 yd TD against Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl...

BTW, has your defensive genius HC figured out how to stop the wheel routes yet?
I think that the Gators hit on something like 7 of 8 vs UGly in 2020.
🤓
You talking about Dan who started Franks over Trask?

You talking about Dan who started Franks over Trask?
Trask beat Franks out for the job after the Mizzou game in year 1 (or you could say Franks played himself out of the job, that is a defensible position), but screwed up his ankle in practice that week and was out for the year. Franks then kept the job and won out until Kentucky year 2. Since Franks broke his ankle against UK, we will never know if Dan would have pulled Franks for Trask in that game, but I like to think he would have, because we don't win if Franks plays the whole game.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT